#1 Edited by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio
Location:
A small, wartorn town in Iraq, roughly 2x2 miles.  There was a previous battle and there are several weapons/items scattered around.  Currently unpopulated, 3pm.


Rules:
-The Leaders are given 3 hours of prep to plan.  they are NOT allowed to bring devices/items to the match.
-The Villains enter the match driven by bloodlust.  They assume the town is filled with innocents and a decent sized militia.
-Cyclops is not allowed to remove his visor.
-Character elimination is by KO, death, incapication or clear BF.

So can these leaders take down the villains?

Leaders:
-Captain America (Rogers)
-Mr. Fantastic
-Cyclops
-Multiple Man (can have a max of 30 dupes out, takes 30 seconds to create a new dupe after their death, goes unaffected by their deaths)

VS

Villains:
-Daken (pre-bonding)
-Omega Red (No armor)
-Sabretooth (adamantium)
-Bullseye (small explosives/daggers/sai's)
#2 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains........Omega Red really being the turning point for me.
Mr. F's got Sabre or Bullseye pretty easy.
Carnage is a toughy too..

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

A character can be eliminated VIA bfr though...So with their minds combined, I can see several possibilities.

#4 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

True....if MR. F has 30 mins and a paper clip he might pwn everyone.

#5 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.  Well, they aren't allowed to bring anything into the battle (except for characters that ALWAYS have weapons on them, ie cap w/ his shield)...But there's scattered weaponry and items from previous battles between armed forces...So there's a lot of potential outcomes.

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Team2
They are too powerful for Team1.
Carnage and Omega Red are too durable and strong for their oponents (Sabretooth probably too).
Anyone in Team2 can defeat all Multiple Mans easily.
Cyclops can only BFR Villains, but they still can back and defeat Leaders.
Capitan America can defeat only Bullseye.
Maybe Mr. Fantastic can defeat Bullseye or normal Sabretooth, but not Carnage,OR, or this Sabretooth.

#7 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course they're more powerful, that's why I gave Team 1 the prep time and the various advantages ;)
Point is,  they're all either tactical geniuses or flat out intelligent.  They're going to use their advantages against the foes that outclass that, not match up against someone they know will take them down with ease.

#8 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

In character or out of character?  I ask because from your complicated set ups (which I like), you make it seem like an actual comic so I immediately start to think of the characters as they are in the comics and wonder if this is your intention.

Also, is 30 dupes the max Madrox can have at one time?  Or the max period and each death means one less total Madrox?

#9 Posted by jloneblackheart (5482 posts) - - Show Bio

Villains take this. Omega Red has his death aura that will affect Mr. Fantastic and Cap (of course the others too). I think only Mr. Fantastic has what it takes to stop Carnage. If he is weakened by Red then he might not be able to.


Moderator
#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"In character or out of character?  I ask because from your complicated set ups (which I like), you make it seem like an actual comic so I immediately start to think of the characters as they are in the comics and wonder if this is your intention.Also, is 30 dupes the max Madrox can have at one time?  Or the max period and each death means one less total Madrox?"

Thank you.  They are in character...However this is quite a desperate situation for the leaders team...It's literally kill or be killed in this scenario.  30 dupes is the max Madrox can have available at one time.  When one dies, he can spawn another almost immediately.
#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

I'll have to think about this one.

#12 Posted by Power NeXus (9849 posts) - - Show Bio

With luck, the Leaders would be able to win, but I really don't see that happening in most scenarios. Even with a mind like Mr. F's, prep time can only help so much.

#13 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say Multiple Man and the villains knowledge are big factors here.  Essentially, there could be an army of 30 clones with weaponry (provided from the ground) at all times to keep at least 1 or 2 of the villains distracted.  Will they kill either of the villains?  I HIGHLY doubt it, but it certainly gives them time.

#14 Posted by Power NeXus (9849 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"

I'd have to say Multiple Man and the villains knowledge are big factors here.  Essentially, there could be an army of 30 clones with weaponry (provided from the ground) at all times to keep at least 1 or 2 of the villains distracted.  Will they kill either of the villains?  I HIGHLY doubt it, but it certainly gives them time.

"

True, I see the Leaders finding several good strategic advantages with their preparation time, but it would take a lot of luck for them to find ways to defeat powerhouses like Omega Red and Carnage with just half and hour.

But if you increase their prep time to, say, 6 hours, I can see them taking this fight. With that much time, Reed Richards could use the rubble lying around to create effective traps and weaponry, and Cyke, Cap, and M Man would have sufficient time to memorize the layout of the town, enabling them to have a homefield advantage.

#15 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red will BFR Madrox.
k4tzm4n said:

"

Of course they're more powerful, that's why I gave Team 1 the prep time and the various advantages ;)
Point is,  they're all either tactical geniuses or flat out intelligent.  They're going to use their advantages against the foes that outclass that, not match up against someone they know will take them down with ease.

"
If Mr. Fantastic can't use any machine who he can build, then prep. is useless for Leaders. They need some gun with powreful beam to win this battle.
#16 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio
Power NeXus said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"

I'd have to say Multiple Man and the villains knowledge are big factors here.  Essentially, there could be an army of 30 clones with weaponry (provided from the ground) at all times to keep at least 1 or 2 of the villains distracted.  Will they kill either of the villains?  I HIGHLY doubt it, but it certainly gives them time.

"

True, I see the Leaders finding several good strategic advantages with their preparation time, but it would take a lot of luck for them to find ways to defeat powerhouses like Omega Red and Carnage with just half and hour.

But if you increase their prep time to, say, 6 hours, I can see them taking this fight. With that much time, Reed Richards could use the rubble lying around to create effective traps and weaponry, and Cyke, Cap, and M Man would have sufficient time to memorize the layout of the town, enabling them to have a homefield advantage.

"
Fair enough.  I'll increase their prep to 3 hours...It is a relatively small field, after all.

 czarny_samael, prep is far from useless when they're given the advantage of knowing WHO they're fighting and how to plan the battle (to the best of their ability)

#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

omega red death spores ftw

#18 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#19 Posted by Power NeXus (9849 posts) - - Show Bio
k4tzm4n said:
"Power NeXus said:
"k4tzm4n said:
"

I'd have to say Multiple Man and the villains knowledge are big factors here.  Essentially, there could be an army of 30 clones with weaponry (provided from the ground) at all times to keep at least 1 or 2 of the villains distracted.  Will they kill either of the villains?  I HIGHLY doubt it, but it certainly gives them time.

"

True, I see the Leaders finding several good strategic advantages with their preparation time, but it would take a lot of luck for them to find ways to defeat powerhouses like Omega Red and Carnage with just half and hour.

But if you increase their prep time to, say, 6 hours, I can see them taking this fight. With that much time, Reed Richards could use the rubble lying around to create effective traps and weaponry, and Cyke, Cap, and M Man would have sufficient time to memorize the layout of the town, enabling them to have a homefield advantage.

"
Fair enough.  I'll increase their prep to 3 hours...It is a relatively small field, after all.

 czarny_samael, prep is far from useless when they're given the advantage of knowing WHO they're fighting and how to plan the battle (to the best of their ability)"

Now I quite honestly don't know who would win this. I still think the Villians would have the advantage, but I don't have the intellect of Cap and Cyke and Mr.F. For all I know, they could easily use the terrain and scattered technology in ways outside the range of my imagination.
#20 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

True the leaders are great strategists but, they can't win on that alone, especially when facing these foes.  Multiple man will be good as a distraction, Cap and cyc will be able to hold their own for a while but, this is a tough one............I'm sorry to say the villains will most probably take this one.

#21 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio
loganreme said:
"True the leaders are great strategists but, they can't win on that alone, especially when facing these foes.  Multiple man will be good as a distraction, Cap and cyc will be able to hold their own for a while but, this is a tough one............I'm sorry to say the villains will most probably take this one."

That's why they have 3 hours of prep ;-)
#22 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

3 hours might not be enough time. Never mind I say reed can do it in three hours they have Cap also the leaders win with prep

#23 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Keep in mind, the prep is only to know who they're facing and come up with a battle plan.  They cannot create/bring devices.
#24 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio

updated this oldie...bump
#25 Posted by spiderguylll (620 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops and Cap will come up a super awesome that involves using Jamie as bait while everyone else runs like hell then Reed's gonna ask What happened and Cyclops will say "Some dude said I can't remove my visor on purpose cause he knew we were screwed"

#26 Posted by k4tzm4n (34887 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderguylll:
So you mean to tell me their brilliant and tactical minds can't come up with a way to win, despite the prep?...And yet me, an average person with no combat experience can come up with at least 3 plans for the team to win.  It's just a matter of if they can pull it off for a majority. 
 
You may want to make sure your thinking cap is securely fastened.
#27 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

Well....considering that the leaders have prep...then i'm pretty sure that Cap and cyclops will come up with an exellent strategy that will help them to beat the villains( and if the strategy involvesand the weapons that are located to to the battle field then it couls be even better)....=] 
As for Omega red...i can see the possibilty of being BFRed by Cyclops...=]
Cap can take out Bullseye...he is superior to him in everything( epept aimi thing which is the only advantage to Bullseye but it won't be any help since cap is fast to avoid his projectiles and also has his shield)
I'm pretty sure multiple man can hold for enough time sabretooth until one of his teammates come to help him...then i can see sabrtetooth going down...=]
Daken is the big challenge here with his pheremones but i'm pretty sure if Cyke can tag himmaybe he will get BFRed...but this is a little doubtful since Daken is fast enough to avoid it...but there are other ppl that can beat him which will might not be affected by the pheremones since they will come up with a really good strategy that might include a way to defend them selves from the pferemones....=]
After a really good fight i can see the leaders taking this...^_^

#28 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaders.