Whos the better Bruce lee clone?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Perfect Cell

Martial Law is bomb.. Jan Lee is okaaay, but Law has way more varity of moves and mimics Bruce spitting image plus more. I say Jan Lee at skill would be more in pars to Forest Law from Tekken 3.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

I've got to say this again, but Law... He's my favorite character in Tekken. lol

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Jann Lee.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

Law.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Jann Lee."

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Law. He actually looks like Bruce. And, fights more like him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Law. He actually looks like Bruce. And, fights more like him."
Jann Lee is stronger,faster,and more durable.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
Jann Lee is stronger,faster,and more durable."

No wayy, he gets whooped on by hella girls.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

No wayy, he gets whooped on by hella girls. "
Your point?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Wisppeons
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

Your point?"

word I dont understand that.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Jann Lee is stronger,faster,and more durable."

How so?
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:

Your point?"

My Point is Lei Fang is better than Jan. > Law
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

How so?"
Take DOA's enevironment...It is possible Jann Lee can get thrown off of buildings,through bridges,down mountains..down the steps of the great wall of china and still get up.Law hasn't shown that type of durability and he's old now.

If you have any DOA or Tekken...try this out for yourself.Play let's say DOA4 and choose Jann Lee..just sample his forward punch combo..than play Tekken 4or5 and do the same with Law..you will clearly see Jann Lee is faster than him.Even Law's machine gun punch which is his fastest punch isn't as fast as Jann Lee's regular punches.

In Jann Lee's ending on DOA2..he punched straight through a giant cherry blossom tree.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell

Don't get me wrong. I'm not being completely baised. I love DOA... I like playing it for the fast paceness action and beautiful graphics. But as a technical player; I would have to place my bets on a Tekken character becuase Tekken is more about graphics and speed. The game is about technicality. You need true skill to play the game.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Don't get me wrong. I'm not being completely baised. I love DOA... I like playing it for the fast paceness action and beautiful graphics. But as a technical player; I would have to place my bets on a Tekken character becuase Tekken is more about graphics and speed. The game is about technicality. You need true skill to play the game."
Tekken is a better game but that doesn't make Law able to beat Jann Lee...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wisppeons
Perfect Cell said:
"Don't get me wrong. I'm not being completely baised. I love DOA... I like playing it for the fast paceness action and beautiful graphics. But as a technical player; I would have to place my bets on a Tekken character becuase Tekken is more about graphics and speed. The game is about technicality. You need true skill to play the game."

You need true skill to play DoA also
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"Take DOA's enevironment...It is possible Jann Lee can get thrown off of buildings,through bridges,down mountains..down the steps of the great wall of china and still get up.Law hasn't shown that type of durability and he's old now.

If you have any DOA or Tekken...try this out for yourself.Play let's say DOA4 and choose Jann Lee..just sample his forward punch combo..than play Tekken 4or5 and do the same with Law..you will clearly see Jann Lee is faster than him.Even Law's machine gun punch which is his fastest punch isn't as fast as Jann Lee's regular punches.

In Jann Lee's ending on DOA2..he punched straight through a giant cherry blossom tree.
"
You really pissed me off with this. :)
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Take DOA's enevironment...It is possible Jann Lee can get thrown off of buildings,through bridges,down mountains..down the steps of the great wall of china and still get up.Law hasn't shown that type of durability and he's old now.

"
You really pissed me off with this. :)
"
What's that? Jann Lee wins? Oh ok :)
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

How so?"
Take DOA's enevironment...It is possible Jann Lee can get thrown off of buildings,through bridges,down mountains..down the steps of the great wall of china and still get up.Law hasn't shown that type of durability and he's old now.

"

Law is just about as strong as the Mashima's and also Paul Pheonix.

Law's machine gun punch isn't his fastest punch anymore, but you also have to take this into account. Tekken has more frames the DOA; that's why DOA games move alot faster than Tekken games.

Frames play an important role in fighting games detail in motion. Compare Marvel VS Capcom 2 to Capcom VS SNK 2.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:

How so?"

"

Law is just about as strong as the Mashima's and also Paul Pheonix.

Law's machine gun punch isn't his fastest punch anymore, but you also have to take this into account. Tekken has more frames the DOA; that's why DOA games move alot faster than Tekken games.

Frames play an important role in fighting games detail in motion. Compare Marvel VS Capcom 2 to Capcom VS SNK 2. "
No..he's not.He has never done anything to show he has strength on that level

Doa moves faster than Tekken because that's the way the game was designed.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 moves faster thatn Capcom vs. SNK2 because Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has turbo and Capcom vs. SNK 2 doesn't.Neither is moving over 60frames per second.
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Perfect Cell
Wisppeons said:
"Perfect Cell said:

You need true skill to play DoA also"

Well no true true skills. I mean look at it this way; Every character in DOA can counter attack and do reversals. If you learn just that techique you can beat the game no matter what setting the game is. And while fighting another opponent on 2 player VS; the battle will always be 50/50 no matter who is better.

In Tekken; If a player is better than another player, the luck of winning is hardly a factor. The Outcome of the winner will most likely always be the better player.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Perfect Cell said:

Well no true true skills. I mean look at it this way; Every character in DOA can counter attack and do reversals. If you learn just that techique you can beat the game no matter what setting the game is. And while fighting another opponent on 2 player VS; the battle will always be 50/50 no matter who is better.

In Tekken; If a player is better than another player, the luck of winning is hardly a factor. The Outcome of the winner will most likely always be the better player.

"
False...knowing how to counter attack doesn't put the opponent on you level unless you don't know how to get around...it's very simple to do.

Actually in Tekken I have lost because of glitches in the game and cheap characters..someone who has never played the game beat me by pushing one button in the arcade.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Static Shock
Perfect Cell said:

Virtua Fighter is like that too. If you aren't skilled, luck will not be on your side. I don't believe in luck anyway,
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Perfect Cell
Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"
False...knowing how to counter attack doesn't put the opponent on you level unless you don't know how to get around...it's very simple to do.

Actually in Tekken I have lost because of glitches in the game and cheap characters..someone who has never played the game beat me by pushing one button in the arcade.
"

I think your joystick needed some maintainence, Vance. There is no way you could possibly loose against a player with one button mashing.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wisppeons

rofl DoA has a counter to button mashers *Counters*!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Perfect Cell said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Wisppeons said:
"Perfect Cell said:

"

"

I think your joystick needed some maintainence, Vance. There is no way you could possibly loose against a player with one button mashing."
That's completely false...you can do it on any game.

Wisppeons said:
"rofl DoA has a counter to button mashers *Counters*!"
If you can button mash counters than you have some genius fingers.