• 63 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito with the rinnegan and the MS.

Nagato can walk and can't control the six bodies.

Itachi isn't sick and doesn't have the Totsuka blade.

Orochimaru can't use the edo tense.

To death.

All bloodlust and morals off.

All have no prior knowledge of each other except what's on this page http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Akatsuki.

Takes place in destroyed konoha.

No Amaterasu.

All standard equipment.

Provide reason.

ROUND 2: they are all in teams of 2 they have full knowledge of each others powers but not on any other member the rest are same as round 1.

team 2: Tobi, Kakuzu.

team 2: Nagato, Hidan.

tema 3: Itachi, Deidara.

team 4: Sasori, Kisame.

team 5: Orochimaru, Konan.

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

If Obito can actually use the rinnegan to the same effectiveness Nagato showed, then he takes this, but he lacks actual usage of the eyes powers. Otherwise Nagato soul dragon's em like he did to Hanzo and Danzo's ambush when he got bloodlusted.

#3 Posted by terry2012 (5936 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito, Because I don't know if they can stop him for teleporting. And I don't kn ow if Nagato can pull him out of it with Almighty Pull.

Nagato.

Itachi and Orochimaru.

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito could win if he uses teleportation but Nagato could always use his soul stealing abilities to overwhelm him, I think Nagato would win in the end.

#5 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#6 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

Obito could win if he uses teleportation but Nagato could always use his soul stealing abilities to overwhelm him, I think Nagato would win in the end.

No, I'm not sure about that

I saw Nagato easily get caught by frog art Genjutsu by Old sage.

Though I'm not sure because, genjutsu from the sharingan is different from genjutsu from the singing toad.

Nagato got caught by genjutsu because he failed to cover his ears.

how will Nagato deal with the genjustsu?

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Does tobi even have any genjutsu.

#8 Posted by xlab3000 (3369 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito wins

#9 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Does Obito even use Genjutstu or have any feats that suggest he can or would during combat? Nagato has the Six Paths of Pain that he could use to outnumber and overwhelm Obito, he also has summoning techniques in regards to soul stealing.

#10 Posted by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@matmatxm8: Does Obito even use Genjutstu or have any feats that suggest he can or would during combat? Nagato has the Six Paths of Pain that he could use to outnumber and overwhelm Obito, he also has summoning techniques in regards to soul stealing.

it's simple, Obito has the sharingan

#11 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: Madara has the Rinnegan yet he doesn`t use Genjutsu.

#12 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

@matmatxm8: Does Obito even use Genjutstu or have any feats that suggest he can or would during combat? Nagato has the Six Paths of Pain that he could use to outnumber and overwhelm Obito, he also has summoning techniques in regards to soul stealing.

it's simple, Obito has the sharingan

Obito's mangekyo has a completely different powerset from the Madara/Itachi/Sasuke variety, as he and Kakashi use two different kinds of Kamui and no Amaterasu/Tsukiyomi/Susano'o.

#13 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Orochimaru gets stomp with genjutsu in this, so its only down to the Uchicha's in the end.

Itachi without his Susanoo is in a disadvantage since it offers him protection and more.

Nagato with all six paths of pain in one body + gedo statue is a deadly combination, he nearly beats the hell out of Naruto, Itachi and Mr. Rapper single handedly.

So I'd say it would come down to Nagato and Obito as the last two standing.

But I'm leaning on Obito.

Intangibility, Teleportation, Kamui + Gedo statue (since he have rinnegan) = stomp.

Not to mention this jutsu = curbstomp.

XD

#14 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

Orochimaru gets stomp with genjutsu in this, so its only down to the Uchicha's in the end.

Itachi without his Susanoo is in a disadvantage since it offers him protection and more.

Nagato with all six paths of pain in one body + gedo statue is a deadly combination, he nearly beats the hell out of Naruto, Itachi and Mr. Rapper single handedly.

So I'd say it would come down to Nagato and Obito as the last two standing.

But I'm leaning on Obito.

Intangibility, Teleportation, Kamui + Gedo statue (since he have rinnegan) = stomp.

Not to mention this jutsu = curbstomp.

XD

itachi does have his susanoo he just doesnt have the susanoo blade.

nagato cant use his six bodies its just him and he can walk.

#15 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes down too Itachi, Nagato, and Obito

#16 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

itachi does have his susanoo he just doesnt have the susanoo blade.

nagato cant use his six bodies its just him and he can walk.

Sorry about that, and yes, that's why i said ONE BODY.

Still I'm for Obito.

#17 Posted by SSJ4Hulk (194 posts) - - Show Bio

Nagato has this.He is too strong and this time there is no Plot jutsu to stop him

When you say obito wins ,you think he can avoid being hit with his phasing jutsu,but that will be his doom.

When he is phasing to avoid being hit,he becomes vulnerable in the other dimension.so if he absorbs some1,he will not be able to phase again without being hit.

#18 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJ4Hulk said:

Nagato has this.He is too strong and this time there is no Plot jutsu to stop him

When you say obito wins ,you think he can avoid being hit with his phasing jutsu,but that will be his doom.

When he is phasing to avoid being hit,he becomes vulnerable in the other dimension.so if he absorbs some1,he will not be able to phase again without being hit.

Has anyone he had absorb using Kamui made it out of the other dimension?

If I can recall, it was only Kakashi since they both share the same dimension since Kakashi's sharingan belongs to (spoiler).

So Nagato can't actually hit him if he is phasing, unless Nagato have that speed feat like the 4rth (body flicker) which i believe, Nagato doesn't have.

@NeonGameWave said:

@matmatxm8: Does Obito even use Genjutstu or have any feats that suggest he can or would during combat? Nagato has the Six Paths of Pain that he could use to outnumber and overwhelm Obito, he also has summoning techniques in regards to soul stealing.

Not everyone who have sharingan, EMS or rinnegan can use genjutsu. Nagato, Obito, Kakashi and Madara (maybe not shown yet) have no showing of that.

#19 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara would win, but since he doesn't seem to be in this I'd say Obito.

#20 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@SSJLozza: LOL

#21 Posted by 18hunt (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara or Obito sweep the whole Akatsuki by themselves

#22 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20346 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Madara or Obito sweep the whole Akatsuki by themselves

Madara isn't in the fight. And Akatsuki are not that easy to solo.

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20346 posts) - - Show Bio

tobi should be the one to stand last Imo. He is cunning enough to keep away from danger and strike at the moments of opening. These are the most possible match ups Imo.. Itachi will take on nagato, as he knows nagato has most raw devastation in his arsenal. Kisame seems like a perfect sparring partner against Kakuzu, Sasori should get hidan rather easy. Konan, I've no idea what she'll do here, but she could take deidara well before he goes c3/c4/'art is a bang final explosion'. Zetsu has numbers, so maybe deidara/konan handle them together. Tobi, on the other hand should keep away from more dangerous battles and take the out as they become weaker. He has most convenient arsenal for such fights.

#24 Posted by The Stegman (26114 posts) - - Show Bio
Obito probably wins via bfr
#25 Edited by matmatxm8 (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

@matmatxm8: Does Obito even use Genjutstu

Yeah,

Obito pounded Konan into confessing the location of Nagato and Yahiko's corpse to scavenge the rinnegan.

I believe that I don't need to show pictures

#26 Posted by NeonGameWave (9141 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: How is that exactly a Genjutsu, I want to see the exact scan when and where it occurred.

#27 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20446 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: Please censor or remove the image in the OP.

#28 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Well Madara's clone used genjutsu it was very brief though.

#29 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Hidan's immortal and the battles to the death so he wins?

#30 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#31 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (901 posts) - - Show Bio

Obito is gonna win in the end.

#32 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@matmatxm8: That wasn't a genjutsu, he teleports.

@CerberusPrime3k: That is the real Madara, not Obito aka Tobi

@chaoichi: He gets decapitated

Wins.

#33 Edited by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you are all overstamating tobi he has barely used his MS and RG. He doesn't have the big 3 Justus. It took minato like 1 minute to find his weakness and ltachi is I think smarter than minato so he should be able to do it as well. At the end it comes down to the battle of eyes itachi and nagato I think nagato wins since itachi doesn't have the blade to seal him there isn't anything he can do to stop him.

#34 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

I think you are all overstamating tobi he has barely used his MS and RG. He doesn't have the big 3 Justus. It took minato like 1 minute to find his weakness and ltachi is I think smarter than minato so he should be able to do it as well. At the end it comes down to the battle of eyes itachi and nagato I think nagato wins since itachi doesn't have the blade to seal him there isn't anything he can do to stop him.

What does Tobi uses if he performs

  • Kamui?
  • Reversed Kamui?
  • Teleports?
  • Goes Intagible?
  • Summoned the 9 tails?

There is a reason why the akatsuki have leadership hierarchy.

Tobi > Nagato > Itachi > than the rest of the team.

Though you are correct on the rinnegan part, he only used it to summon Gedo Mazo.

#35 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Jbhdbc said:

I think you are all overstamating tobi he has barely used his MS and RG. He doesn't have the big 3 Justus. It took minato like 1 minute to find his weakness and ltachi is I think smarter than minato so he should be able to do it as well. At the end it comes down to the battle of eyes itachi and nagato I think nagato wins since itachi doesn't have the blade to seal him there isn't anything he can do to stop him.

What does Tobi uses if he performs

  • Kamui?
  • Reversed Kamui?
  • Teleports?
  • Goes Intagible?
  • Summoned the 9 tails?

There is a reason why the akatsuki have leadership hierarchy.

Tobi > Nagato > Itachi > than the rest of the team.

Though you are correct on the rinnegan part, he only used it to summon Gedo Mazo.

yeah i guess your right but it took minato 1 minute to find his weakness i think itachi can do it to.

#36 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc:

Minato didn't become a hokage for nothing.

Kakashi already found out Tobi's weakness, with the help of Naruto and Guy. And Naruto stomps his mask and reveals who he really is.

Read the latest manga chapters

#37 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Jbhdbc:

Minato didn't become a hokage for nothing.

Kakashi already found out Tobi's weakness, with the help of Naruto and Guy. And Naruto stomps his mask and reveals who he really is.

Read the latest manga chapters

i already know all that i have read the manga but im saying that itachi and nagato arent stupid they will be able to find his weakness like minata,konan and kakashi.

#38 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc:

If they have time, since this is a free for all fight.

If Tobi don't BFR them

Tobi can just stay in the other dimension till only one remains standing, then Kamui that person.

He still wins.

#39 Posted by Dredeuced (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobi can't offensive Kamui the same way Kakashi can at range (he's always had to grab people) and that leaves him incredibly open to attack. I imagine if he tried to melee Kamui Nagato, Nagato would just god realm him in the brief instances where they start to swirl (as the fourth could obviously TP before getting sucked in), not to mention his natural ability to absorb and counter any jutsu that's in melee range of him. There's no guarantee that Obito could BFR Nagato so easily.

#40 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dredeuced:

Right, but he can and will. He can pop out anywhere anytime he wants to, so Nagato can't really tell where.

Tobi can grab one or two of the rest during the free for all.

#41 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

if all techniques were allowed, i would say Itachi, but with the handicapping rules, i think it's between Obito and Nagato, Itachi will still give them real pain in the a$$, as i rank him 3rd without amateratsu and Sosanoo sword.

in the end, i think i'll say Nagato for the win, he's the one with the biggest and most dangerous arsenal, while Obito untill now didn't showed any use of mangekyu, Sosanoo or Rinnegan tehniques.

#42 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1730 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@Jbhdbc said:

I think you are all overstamating tobi he has barely used his MS and RG. He doesn't have the big 3 Justus. It took minato like 1 minute to find his weakness and ltachi is I think smarter than minato so he should be able to do it as well. At the end it comes down to the battle of eyes itachi and nagato I think nagato wins since itachi doesn't have the blade to seal him there isn't anything he can do to stop him.

What does Tobi uses if he performs

  • Kamui?
  • Reversed Kamui?
  • Teleports?
  • Goes Intagible?
  • Summoned the 9 tails?

There is a reason why the akatsuki have leadership hierarchy.

Tobi > Nagato > Itachi > than the rest of the team.

Though you are correct on the rinnegan part, he only used it to summon Gedo Mazo.

first, there is no hierarchy in Akatsuki, except for leadership of Akatsuki, and leadership of team of 2. there is no ranking like in Espada or something.

second, hierarchy has nothing to do with power. Nagato was the leader of Akatsuki because he took leadership after Yahiko died. Obito stayed behind the scene only monitoring the akatsuki untill Nagato died, then he became the official leader. Itachi would never be the leader, because he's only there spying on Akatsuki.

#43 Edited by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder:

Only Susanoo sword is wasn't allowed.

He can't use such techniques since he only have one eye, same goes for Kakashi.

He did summoned the Gedo Mazo though, but that's all there is for his rinnegan (yet).

Yes, Nagato and Obito would be the last two, but Obito in the end.

Nagato was the leader of Akatsuki because he took leadership after Yahiko died.

That was according to Nagato.

But what about Tendo's statement that he is given an order to capture the Juubi, it was after he killed Jiraiya, and again at the round table meeting, Tobi was ordering Nagato (Tendo's Body) to hurry up and capture the Juubi.

Well maybe because Nagato (or te entire akatsuki) believed that he was Madara back then.

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20346 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

I think you are all overstamating tobi he has barely used his MS and RG. He doesn't have the big 3 Justus. It took minato like 1 minute to find his weakness and ltachi is I think smarter than minato so he should be able to do it as well. At the end it comes down to the battle of eyes itachi and nagato I think nagato wins since itachi doesn't have the blade to seal him there isn't anything he can do to stop him.

I won't say itachi is smarter than minato so surely though..

#45 Edited by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@afueikawa said:

@matmatxm8: That wasn't a genjutsu, he teleports.

@CerberusPrime3k: That is the real Madara, not Obito aka Tobi

@chaoichi: He gets decapitated

Wins.

Sorry it's so late but cutting his head off won't kill him.

#46 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

To the death, I'll do with Hidan since he can't die.

#47 Posted by ArrowRain (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Zetsu takes this.

JKS.

I lie, Obito takes this with Kamui.

#48 Edited by terry2012 (5936 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave: Go to where he is about to kill Konan. He said something about a genjutsu finish her off. It should be in chapter 510 Title; A Shocking Forbidden Jutsu, page 15. Better yet here you go.

#49 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#50 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaoichi said:

@afueikawa said:

@matmatxm8: That wasn't a genjutsu, he teleports.

@CerberusPrime3k: That is the real Madara, not Obito aka Tobi

@chaoichi: He gets decapitated

Wins.

Sorry it's so late but cutting his head off won't kill him.

Amaterasu? Don't tell me he can still talk sh!t when his head is turned into ash.