Largest Galaxy in the universe runs the gauntlet

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The largest known galaxy in the universe is known as IC 1101.

see this short video to have an idea on how big and massive it is, if impetient go straight to 2:00.

there is no specific order.

Characters in gauntlet will only one-shoot.

1. Silver Surfer
  2. Current Sentry
  3. Thanos
  4. Silver Age Superman (no PIS no infinite speed argument)
  5. SSJG Goku
  6. Beerus
  7. Odin
  8. Dark Schneider
  9. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  10. Galactus

Round 1 (how much can IC 1101 go without being completly destroyed)

Round 2 ( a claster of galaxies of 1000 galaxy the size of IC 1101, runs the gauntlet)

Note : before you jump and say that this is against the rules, note that Dragon Ball characters have no crossover with any comic character, it's a galaxy vs DB character so it respect the rule. If there is anyting wrong i suggest that the moderator gives me an explanation and i'll take out DB characters and change them. There is no need to lock the thread.

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Terrortuga

4 .

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if everyone gets one shot?

I would say it goes all the way to Tengen if not Odin. It's a big one, but I'm sure Odin, Beerus, Goku, and Superman can just make it. If not, I would go to Tengen.

Galactus can handle it on its' own.

Can you restate Round 2? I didn't understand that part

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma100: sorry for not being clear

in round 1 it's the 'IC 1101' galaxy vs everyone individually shooting it one time, can they destory it with one shot or not.

in the second round, it's the same as the first, except that instead of 1 galaxy, this time it's a cluster of 1000 galaxies, can everyone individually oneshot the cluster.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Schneider, TTGL, Galactus and possibly Odin are the only ones who can clear round 1. Same characters, minus Odin, can probably clear round 2 as well.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Do the DBZ characters get video game feats? If so, stops at 5.

no, just the canon sources, such as manga, daizanshuu, DBS anime, and interviews with Akira Toryama himself.

And if i remember well Akira Toryama insinuated that Beerus can bust the Kaisoshin realm, which is the size of 20% of the DB universe going by what Daizanshu mentioned

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams said:

@all_mighty_beyonder: Do the DBZ characters get video game feats? If so, stops at 5.

no, just the canon sources, such as manga, daizanshuu, DBS anime, and interviews with Akira Toryama himself.

And if i remember well Akira Toryama insinuated that Beerus can bust the Kaisoshin realm, which is the size of 20% of the DB universe going by what Daizanshu mentioned

Yeah:

"The Kaioshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaioshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaioshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus." - Akira Toriyama

Interview link - http://www.dragonballinsider.com/2014/05/12/june-2014-saikyo-jump-akira-toriyama-interview/

That puts him at multi-galaxy level, and Goku is 60% of his power.

fabulousness17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even think Odin can bust this thing open TBH.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galaxy stomps.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

TTGL is the only one who passes both rounds. I don't know anything about Dark Schneider though....

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: No it doesn't. The DBZ universe is only the size of 4 galaxies. North, South, East and West. Even if you were to assume the galaxies were the size of our milky way, that'd still mean nothing next to the sheer size of this galaxy.

Also, 20% of a 4-galaxy universe means he wouldn't even bust the entire galaxy. He's nowhere near multi-galaxy.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17: The universe is divided into four quadrants, not galaxies.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No, it's 4 galaxies next to each other iirc. I'm pretty sure you can find a map on google, I'll post a pic myself if I can find it.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was wrong, you can't find a picture online lol. I guess there's no proof either way for the distance, but since there's no distance given, it's more likely to assume they're closer together then an arbitrary distance apart.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Age Superman (no PIS no infinite speed argument)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at ttgl...who should be above galactus

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mr_NoFunAllowed

Batman

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry if this sounds stupid but... How are they supposed to fight a galaxy?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but... How are they supposed to fight a galaxy?

The question is whether they can destroy it in one shot or not. Considering how huge it is (can't see the video but from what I recall) - feats of at least casual multi-galaxy level are required imo.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nwname  Moderator

Stops at 7

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This order is horrible, and this galaxy gets stomped out

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: No, it's 4 galaxies next to each other iirc. I'm pretty sure you can find a map on google, I'll post a pic myself if I can find it.

i think there is no proof about the distance between galaxies in DB universe, so maybe it's like the real distance between galaxies in real universe, which means that 20% of 4-galaxy-space can be many times the size of 1 galaxy.

what's also impressive about Beerus being able to destroy Kaioshin realm, is that destroying a realm (a pocket universe) means he can destroy the fabric of space-time that make that realm exitant, in other words he can destroy matter and spacetime of 20% of DB universe.

Also i believe the Daizanshu said that DB universe is made of solar systems containing its star and repective planets, Nebulas containing countless solar systems, and 4 galaxies containing countless Nebulas. The problem about this, is that Nebula as a word was used long ago to describe galaxies, a galaxy was refered as Nebula, the current definition of Nebula today is a big interstellar cloud of dust and gas that contain a few number of stars. This definition is different from how Daizanshuu describes Nebulas which is an interstellar object containing countless stars, this definition fits more as a galaxy. So in other words, maybe Daizanshuu made a wrong choice of words, when it said Nebula it actually meant galaxy, and galaxy meant quadrant.

I don't even think Odin can bust this thing open TBH.

When Odin was fighting Seth (another skyfather level god), the energy clash of the 2 skyfathers caused the destruction of many galaxies as a side effect, Odin wasn't aiming for any galaxy. I believe he can destroy many galaxies easily.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By XioKenji

Shouldn't pass DS and TTGG(should be on the top) on both rounds.

Not sure about Odin and big G tbh.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Hey, you're right. I'd forgotten about that description of the DB universe, it kept repeating the words "countless" or "infinite" or something to that effect, so clearly it isn't meant to be any smaller than any other universe.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akronawol17: The DBZ universe is divided into 4 galactic quadrants, not 4 individual galaxies.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the most interesting threads ever.

Akronawol17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: but what real difference does that make unless we knew the precise distance apart? Either way it'd still make the DBZ universe tiny as heck.

0ne0f1tall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers