Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By New_World_Order

Larfleeze

No Caption Provided

VS

Thor, Blue Marvel, and Hyperion

I've been seeing time again that Larfleeze is extremely powerful and is a lot more powerful than your average Green Lantern team, so I wanted to get a range of just how powerful he is cause frankly I don't know too much on him. Is he powerful enough to defeat this team or does he lose?

Some questions too.

1. If he loses how long does he last
  2. How powerful is he?
  3. How does he win

Rules

1. Standard gear
  2. Morals off
  3. BFR is not an option
  4. Full power
  5. Fight to KO or death

Location-Moon

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also is the current Larfleeze on-going any good?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Experio

He loses but after giving them a good fight, I'd bet on the team losing if it were morals off. Larfleeze possesses the power of an entire Corp, though I haven't been following up on his current appearances.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Thor at full power is RKT, he stomps.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eternityx

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

C'mon guys, when I say full power I mean at full power not holding back.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

He loses but after giving them a good fight, I'd bet on the team losing if it were morals off. Larfleeze possesses the power of an entire Corp, though I haven't been following up on his current appearances.

Morals are off.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends what You expect. It for sure isn't normal comic and isn't similar to other Lanterns comics, like GLC, GL:NG or GL.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RetconCrisis

@thundergodswrath said:

If you mean by the series, it's pretty good and pretty fun as well

If you mean by the character in terms of power, Current Larfleeze is better. Because the Green Lantern continuum wasn't retconned in the New 52, he's the same and can use the same feats as Pre 52. Also, in the New 52 Larfleeze is his own power battery, so he can never run out of energy and will always be at several thousand percent energy in his ring. So he can technically spam constructs in the thousands non-stop without having to recharge.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mikep12

Larfleez an he is extremely powerful I can't post the scan but I'd like to acknowledge during blackest night were he finish charging his ring and it said power levels at 1000% percent rather than 100%

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath said:

If you mean by the character in terms of power, Current Larfleeze is better. Because the Green Lantern continuum wasn't retconned in the New 52, he's the same and can use the same feats as Pre 52. Also, in the New 52 Larfleeze is his own power battery, so he can never run out of energy and will always be at several thousand percent energy in his ring. So he can technically spam constructs in the thousands non-stop without having to recharge.

Damn I think I have made a mismatch than, lol. Thanks for the info though.

@thundergodswrath said:

Depends what You expect. It for sure isn't normal comic and isn't similar to other Lanterns comics, like GLC, GL:NG or GL.

I see, well than I should like it as i'm not really liking Green Lantern Corps or such right now. ( The relic arc and current arc are not really good to me )

@experio said:

@thundergodswrath: My mistake, I meant morals on.

Okay.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BoringPerson

Errr... It depends quite a bit. Depends on whether or not Ophidian is in Larfleeze's battery or not.

If Ophidian IS in Larfleeze's battery, then he's the equivalent of an entire Green Lantern Corps. + A Guardian+ level entity.

Larfleeze himself is the most powerful Orange Lantern there has ever been, and the strongest Lantern other than Rayner potentially, there ever has been. The only Lantern every to possess an entity without its consent. This is like setting up 3-5 Superman level beings against Parallax Hal Jordan and the entire Green Lantern Corps... You know, a Green Lantern Corp that never runs out of energy and is literally immortal.

Without Ophidian in Larfleeze's battery then it just becomes one high end GL vs 3-5 Superman level fighters, which is a stomp for the 3-5 Superman level fighters.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sy8000

@retconcrisis said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Larfleeze is actually less powerful in the new 52. He clearly could not beat the guardians on his own during new guardians.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

@thundergodswrath said:

Larfleeze is actually less powerful in the new 52. He clearly could not beat the guardians on his own during new guardians.

TBH that depends on the plot and writers, if Larfleeze had the power to beat the Guardians in NG, then he could have easily revolted and killed all of the New Guardians in the last few issues that I read.