#1 Edited by Devias (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze

Superman Prime

Rules - 
- Regular versions of both. This is Larfleeze before he was depowered. 
- Morals are off 
- BFR is off 
- They start a hundred meters apart, in space. 
#2 Posted by Achilles. (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmm......

#3 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10492 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one..I want to say Larfleeze but Prime did tank a universe buster and is riddled with PIS. 

#4 Posted by Devias (324 posts) - - Show Bio
 @Achilles. said:
" Hmmmmm...... "
@OmegaDynasty said:
" Tough one..I want to say Larfleeze but Prime did tank a universe buster and is riddled with PIS.  "
Who would you guys say did a better job against the Lanterns? They were both enemies of the Corps.
#5 Posted by Achilles. (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias: Larfleeze wins. The guy was a Parallax level threat + with all his constructs, 
#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

i might say prime cause he beat ion but im still not sure
#7 Posted by Trodorne (2749 posts) - - Show Bio

That is true im still going back to when his power level was like 2000% i mean he does not share his power, and he has his entity in his lantern. but since i don't want to play fan boy to larfleeze... i ll have to say larfleeze wins because he is awesome.

the thing is that Larfleeze does not have to be on the planet to attack him. he has the power to send his constructs to attack prime on any planet. he could lead him to a solar system that has a red sun and say im on this planet, superman prime would try to make a suit that gives him yellow sun energy.  which would be a trick and larfleeze would swarm him. or disguise the sun to make it look like its orange and try to lure superman into the solar system.

#8 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@Trodorne:
larfreeze is a 100 metres away from prime at the start not on a far away planet, all the stuff with red sunlight would help if this prime wasnt running on Oan energy
#9 Posted by King Saturn (218445 posts) - - Show Bio
hmmm... I think Larfleeze could win... though Superman Prime has not seem to have trouble leveling Heavy Hitters in the Past
#10 Posted by mrtrickster (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

is larfleeze currently depowered? why?

#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
"  @Achilles. said:
" Hmmmmm...... "
@OmegaDynasty said:
" Tough one..I want to say Larfleeze but Prime did tank a universe buster and is riddled with PIS.  "
Who would you guys say did a better job against the Lanterns? They were both enemies of the Corps. "
I would say Larfleeze did a better job against them. It took one Guardian to BFR him by sacrifice, the guardians couldn't even destroy Larfleeze's constructs.  
However, we never saw what SMP did against any lanterns or guardians. Makes me wonder what would have happened if the time trapper sent SMP with the guardian juice back to earth 1.  

#12 Posted by karrob (4287 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
Yep
#13 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2573 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze.

#14 Posted by Nefarious (28045 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze wins.
#15 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10332 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze. Look at those eyes. Aw.

Larfleeze     
#16 Posted by Dracade102 (8452 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze gets a new powerhouse in his Orange Lantern Corps

#17 Edited by Devias (324 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:

" is larfleeze currently depowered? why? "

Krona stole Ophidian from his lantern.
#18 Posted by goldenshot80 (7457 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
#19 Posted by Achilles. (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Devias said:
" @mrtrickster said:

" is larfleeze currently depowered? why? "

Krona stole Ophidian from his lantern. "
He aint depowered. He got downgraded. He still has his ring doesnt he?
#20 Posted by PreyingMantis (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze has a chance as long as he's not acting like an idiot.

#21 Posted by capall2 (1454 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why Prime can't win here, he has the durability, strength, speed to deal with all the constructs...
#22 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (12043 posts) - - Show Bio

larfleeze will bake prime some orange lantern cookies 

#23 Edited by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:

" i might say prime cause he beat ion but im still not sure "

Poor comparison. Prime beat Sodam after Yat had just received the Ion empowerment, meaning he had no experience with it, and his feats as Ion overall were not all that impressive even when he had more showings. On top of that, throughout their fight, Sodam only used energy attacks a couple times; the rest of the fight involved him simply fighting Prime straightforwardly, relying on strength. Furthermore, he was weakened by lead during their fight as well, he proved capable of harming Prime, and Sodam gave him a hard, drawn out fight. 

That hardly translates to this situation. 
#24 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

"

EPIC PICTURE IS VERY EPIC 

I actually went, and tried to make this, and you know what, it was absolutly yummy, THANK'S LARFREEZE.
#25 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102 said:
" Larfleeze gets a new powerhouse in his Orange Lantern Corps "
The whole basis is that he's the only one.
#26 Posted by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Dracade102 said:
The whole basis is that he's the only one. "
I think he was referring to Larfleeze beating Prime and then creating a pseudo-Prime as a member, since Larfleeze inducts characters he kills into his Corps. 
#27 Posted by Mercy_ (92985 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Dracade102 said:
I think he was referring to Larfleeze beating Prime and then creating a pseudo-Prime as a member, since Larfleeze inducts characters he kills into his Corps.  "
Yeah, that's my bad. I read it as the not his. 
#28 Posted by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @Dracade102 said:
I think he was referring to Larfleeze beating Prime and then creating a pseudo-Prime as a member, since Larfleeze inducts characters he kills into his Corps.  "
Yeah, that's my bad. I read it as the not his.  "
Understood. 
#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11904 posts) - - Show Bio

Yat was relying on his Strength....if I recall...

#30 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
he was using his other powers like shields/ enhanced hits/blasts and the ION power would be naturally enhancing his abilities, basically it was him vsing a kryptonian like being who was using a higher power to enhance his own attacks and durability no real smart constructs though, basically enhanced kryptonian vs enhanced kryptonian in that fight 

#31 Posted by HolySerpent (13265 posts) - - Show Bio

prime slaughters

#32 Posted by Freefa11 (2485 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Yes, but that was also just Superboy Prime. Superman Prime from Countdown was much more powerful.
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (16011 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime wins,current larfleeze was struggling against lex luthor(war suit ofcourse)
#34 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis: I think think the OP intended this to be Larfreeze with the greed intity as in before he got depowered. 

anyway, I still agree with you that prime wins, but just a quistion, did prime get a lantern ring sometime, if so what did he do with it?
#35 Edited by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@rapest_of_super_heros:
he got a black lantern ring than goes crazy and turns it  red/ blue/ green/ yellow than thats sorta in his last appearence
#36 Posted by Silver2467 (16505 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11: That does not change my point. Prime fighting Ion while circumstances of the fight favored him and the fact that Sodam was never comparable to Larfleeze at full power was the issue I was addressing. 
#37 Posted by comicdude23 (11904 posts) - - Show Bio
@Freefa11 said:
" @Silver2467: Yes, but that was also just Superboy Prime. Superman Prime from Countdown was much more powerful. "

Isn't Countdown Non Cannon?
#38 Posted by departed402 (574 posts) - - Show Bio
@rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @GrandSymbiote94 said:
"

"
EPIC PICTURE IS VERY EPIC  I actually went, and tried to make this, and you know what, it was absolutly yummy, THANK'S LARFREEZE. "

For real?
#39 Posted by MFrenzy11 (623 posts) - - Show Bio

orange GODZILLA FTW

#40 Posted by Outside_85 (11793 posts) - - Show Bio

Between the many WAAA!'s and MINE's that will be shouted, Prime should pull through with his infinite power of whining.

#41 Posted by koshi_waza88 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I have read Larfleeze is really powerful but not taken seriously by readers cause his greed makes him stupid like Lafleeze steals Christmas special.

But his greed also allows him to pull off a sort of rage like feat similar to the hulk if you say the wrong thing or he thinks you have something he wants you get into lots of trouble...

#42 Posted by thatguy1992 (135 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: I know its a old post but is that scan from the larfleeze Christmas special issue where he kidnaps Santa Claus or whatever?

#43 Posted by Kangconquers (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze has the power to beat Prime, I just not sure he has the conviction.

#44 Posted by DedrabbiT (652 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I have read Larfleeze is really powerful but not taken seriously by readers cause his greed makes him stupid like Lafleeze steals Christmas special.

But his greed also allows him to pull off a sort of rage like feat similar to the hulk if you say the wrong thing or he thinks you have something he wants you get into lots of trouble...

That's pretty much how it goes. Prime can beat him because Larfleeze is a bit stupid. But if Prime says or tries to take anything that Larfleeze thinks is his... Well then you pretty much have a bloodlust Larfleeze. Which ain't good for Prime.

#45 Posted by Kingant27 (12237 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime wins.

#46 Posted by NighThunder (5557 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime gets cream puffed

#47 Posted by CaptainMarvelThunder (1119 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime

#48 Posted by Trickyman86 (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Man larfleeze easily what are you guys talking about

#49 Posted by Thor2090 (90 posts) - - Show Bio

Larfleeze stomps him

#50 Posted by Eisenfauste (12965 posts) - - Show Bio

So prime before being amped was taking on what? 2 lantern corps. Here he has the amp don't see Larfleeze beating him though it will be a good fight.