VS   

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Larfleeze with no morals should slaughter Despero, but if he fought at his usual stupidity, he can be affected by telepathy. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mercy_
@Silver2467 said:
" Larfleeze with no morals should slaughter Despero, but if he fought at his usual stupidity, he can be affected by telepathy.  "
^This.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Despero adds a third eye at Larfleeze's forehead.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Mercy_

I could see it going either way, to be honest. Larfleeze is insanely powerful and tends to be vastly underestimated here. He's basically an entire Lantern corps all by himself. If he's fighting to the best of his abilities and not dicking around or jobbing, he could win. Not to mention the pseudo-corps of avatars. That should be the deciding factor in him winning, IMO.

Warlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Warlord

Despero !

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bump
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrRagePants

Hmmm...

@Morpheus_
Is your avatar Sasha Gray? I haven't seen her in a while, you make me wanna...

...oh yeah about this fight...  uhm.... let me think.....

....hmmmm.... Sasha.....

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@MrRagePants:Yes, it is Sasha Grey.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Lance Uppercut

I'd have to back Larfleeze. 

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmmmmm
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By difficlus

Larfleeze ftw

Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Danilo018

Larfleeze stomps
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Larfleeze should win this...
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MrRagePants

Why do people say Larfleeze? Isn't Despero a larger threat than Larfleeze? Also, Desp's telepathy is the win here right? I am asking because people just post answers without explanation. I want to know why.

~Curious bystander named Mr Rage

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@MrRagePants said:
" Why do people say Larfleeze? Isn't Despero a larger threat than Larfleeze? Also, Desp's telepathy is the win here right? I am asking because people just post answers without explanation. I want to know why.  ~Curious bystander named Mr Rage "
well the thing is Larfleeze is a Very Powerful Ring Wielder who has essentially the Entire Orange Power Battery to himself... he also has various Construct Avatars he can draw unto to slow up Despero... and I believe the Power Ring can protect against some levels of Telepathy... 
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By MrRagePants
@King Saturn said:
well the thing is Larfleeze is a Very Powerful Ring Wielder who has essentially the Entire Orange Power Battery to himself... he also has various Construct Avatars he can draw unto to slow up Despero... and I believe the Power Ring can protect against some levels of Telepathy...  "
Another set of questions (anybody can answer)...
  1. Despero took on Superman, WW, CM, etc simultaneously, I can only think of one construct/avatar who is on the same power level as them. Do you think the constructs are enough to slow Despero?
  2. Do you think that Despero's telepathy can be nulled by the Orange Battery? In your own words you said "some levels", Despero's telepathy is greater than MM.
  3. Also, isn't Despero fast enough to dodge the constructs?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" @MrRagePants said:
" Why do people say Larfleeze? Isn't Despero a larger threat than Larfleeze? Also, Desp's telepathy is the win here right? I am asking because people just post answers without explanation. I want to know why.  ~Curious bystander named Mr Rage "
well the thing is Larfleeze is a Very Powerful Ring Wielder who has essentially the Entire Orange Power Battery to himself... he also has various Construct Avatars he can draw unto to slow up Despero... and I believe the Power Ring can protect against some levels of Telepathy...  "
Larfleeze was affected by Hector Hammond via telepathy. Apparently, he's too stupid to use shields competently. Larfleeze is more powerful, but Despero will wreck him.
Danilo018

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Danilo018
@MrRagePants said:
"Why do people say Larfleeze? Isn't Despero a larger threat than Larfleeze? Also, Desp's telepathy is the win here right? I am asking because people just post answers without explanation. I want to know why.  ~Curious bystander named Mr Rage "

Well one reason would be that in a fight he has boosted his power up to 1000 times more powerfull than a 100% power Green Lantern.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
@MrRagePants said:

" @King Saturn said:

Another set of questions (anybody can answer)...
  1. Despero took on Superman, WW, CM, etc simultaneously, I can only think of one construct/avatar who is on the same power level as them. Do you think the constructs are enough to slow Despero?
  2. Do you think that Despero's telepathy can be nulled by the Orange Battery? In your own words you said "some levels", Despero's telepathy is greater than MM.
  3. Also, isn't Despero fast enough to dodge the constructs?
"
1. well Larfleeze can create several constructs to slow up Despero... even if they are not quite as powerful as Superman or Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman... 100 of these abstract entities should give Despero some fun stuff to deal with 

2. well Larfleeze is sort of stupid with this Insane Power he has... Despero may actually be able to subdue with his Mental Powers... though Larfleeze has it well within his power to stop him... though he may not think to use his defenses  

3. Despero is pretty quick indeed... though I dont know if he could dodge hundreds of these Abstract Creatures... especially if they are blitzing in on him... 

@Morpheus_ said:

" @King Saturn said:

" @MrRagePants said:
Larfleeze was affected by Hector Hammond via telepathy. Apparently, he's too stupid to use shields competently. Larfleeze is more powerful, but Despero will wreck him. "

fair point... 
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrRagePants
@King Saturn: 
  1. Point taken. Numbers game will probably work against DS.
  2. So even if Larfleeze is powerful than Desp. Being stupid will probably be his demise. Thank DC for such CIS. Giving a guy such power but making him stupid.
  3. See #1

Well my assessment is, regardless how much power Lar holds, a mental attack or mental control will be a win for Despero as the constructs will not be fast enough to KO or kill him before he can mind rape Larfleeze.

Despero wins.
Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero.

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrragepants: is Despero's telepathy greater than Martian Manhunter? I recall MM destroying his mind when Despero attacked the Watchtower right before Forever Evil.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero quite easily.

Black Lantern J'ohn already messed up with Fleeze's mind, Despero shouldn't have any problems turning him into a potato.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero destroys Larfreeze mind without even trying

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone confirm or refute that Despero's telepathy greater than Martian Manhunter? I recall MM destroying his mind when Despero attacked the Watchtower right before Forever Evil.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savagejoe: That was New 52 Despero, Pre-New 52 is much more powerful.

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekinfing: That's right! Didn't even think about that. I do recall him being a much bigger threat before.

CryoModeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero shuts him down with TP.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze wins.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze, dude was OP as hell.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larflezee if he isn't being stupid will beat the hell Outta Despro before he can even use his TP.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

speedforceking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Is TP Despero's preferred tactic in a battle versus multiple opponents though? Because (if i am recalling properly) when Despero faced the league in virtue and vice he opted to fight them physically rather than mentally. If that's the case here versus the Orange Lanterns and Fleeze he should get quickly overwhelmed and beaten down or his soul assimilated into the Orange Lantern corps.

Also, Larfleeze could potentially attack Despero's soul before Despero can breach Larfleeze's mind (because as far as I know Despero has no soul attack resistances whereas Larfleeze has at least a moderate amount of TP immunity as demonstrated when Dyrge tried to enter Larfleeze mind and was destroyed by Larfleeze's mental constructs).

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforceking: When Despero is toying with people he prefers to use his physical brawn; arrogance can be his downfall and usually is given that his powers/physicals make him a superior foe to most. I'd say there's a 50/50 split between how often he uses telepathy and how often he'd go for a physical attack.

As for Soul Resistance; Despero doesn't have any that I can recall, so a soul-attack would be a gg for Despero if that's how Larfleeze goes for his first attack.

In regards to Larfleeze's mental resistance; I don't know much about Dyrge but someone else said (in a Reddit thread that I'll link here) that Dyrge's only feats are attacking Larfleeze so they're probably not the best indicator for mental resistance; whereas Despero has only lost a telepathic battle against Starro the Conqueror AFTER Starro got rid of Despero's Third Eye in a physical encounter.

So, in summary:

• Despero wins if he utilizes TP first.
  • Larfleeze wins if he can soul attack before Despero can TP.

Depends on who does what first, I know more about Despero than Larfleeze though, so I could be ignorant on his abilities/tactics/etc.

speedforceking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforceking: When Despero is toying with people he prefers to use his physical brawn; arrogance can be his downfall and usually is given that his powers/physicals make him a superior foe to most. I'd say there's a 50/50 split between how often he uses telepathy and how often he'd go for a physical attack.

As for Soul Resistance; Despero doesn't have any that I can recall, so a soul-attack would be a gg for Despero if that's how Larfleeze goes for his first attack.

In regards to Larfleeze's mental resistance; I don't know much about Dyrge but someone else said (in a Reddit thread that I'll link here) that Dyrge's only feats are attacking Larfleeze so they're probably not the best indicator for mental resistance; whereas Despero has only lost a telepathic battle against Starro the Conqueror AFTER Starro got rid of Despero's Third Eye in a physical encounter.

So, in summary:

• Despero wins if he utilizes TP first.
  • Larfleeze wins if he can soul attack before Despero can TP.

Depends on who does what first, I know more about Despero than Larfleeze though, so I could be ignorant on his abilities/tactics/etc.

Your right, Dyrge isn't particularly impressive, but the point I was trying to make was that with Larfleeze's superior speed and having at least somemental durability he should be able to use his hax power to incap. Despero (who has no resistance at all) first.

So in the scenario they both use their hax powers immediately, Larfleeze wins via effecting Despero first. If Larfleeze uses soul attacks and Despero brawls, Larfleeze wins. If Despero uses TP and Lafleeze brawls, Despero wins. And if they both brawl Larfleeze wins. So I would argue Larfleeze takes a strong majority despite Despero's TP likely being able to one-shot.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despero still destroys Larfreeze's mind

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforceking: Looking at Larfleeze's respect thread again I'd argue that Despero's Telepathy works far quicker than Larfleeze's soul attack.

Also; Larfleeze having 'slight' mental resistance is a non factor when it's been dominated by someone prior who has been, in turn, dominated countless times by Despero.

We can agree to disagree here, but I think a bloodlusted Despero is going to take it here in a bout with a bloodlusted Larfleeze, unless his soul attack is more impressive than what I'm seeing here:

No Caption Provided

speedforceking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: That looks pretty fast to me, a couple of seconds at most. And that is why a slight mental fortitude could play a part considering the small window of time.

Either way, ya we can agree to disagree. Would you agree that Larfleeze and the OLs would win if both decide to brawl though?

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedforceking: In a full on brawl, Larfleeze and his constructs would likely win. Despero is very resistant to blunt force damage and can take on numbers of strong foes, but he's pretty weak to piercing damage. and I think Larfleeze and his corps could certainly capitalize on that.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now, despero due to intelligence

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Despero wins if he uses his telepathy soon enough. Otherwise, Larfleeze.