Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Afterglow
Rules:Morals are off. 
          BFR is off.
          They fight on a desolated planet. 
          Larfleeze has his one orange ring (50%) and Blue Marvel gets his standard gear. 
          Marvel is at full power.

Blue Marvel 
Blue Marvel 

Larfleeze
 Larfleeze
Daydream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Daydream

Agent Orange. How can Larfleeze be at full power when his ring is only at 100%?

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Lance Uppercut

...Really?

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Afterglow
@Sexy Merc said:

"   "

Really? I have to go read up on Marvel then. 

OR PERHAPS LARFLEEZE IS TOO STRONG! SCREW YOU, DC! 

P.S: Due to the overwhelmingly negative comments, I have to request a lock.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Mercy_

Larfleeze. Easily.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467

One-sided. 

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Afterglow

Was trying to create an original thread. Oh well. At least I accomplished that. 

How powerful is 'Fleeze, exactly? I only remember him beating up 'hairless thief'.

bibisi888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By bibisi888

Okay people. 
The guy who made this must not know Lar much. 
So how about this: 
Larfleeze has been brought down to John Stewart in power level but has the same amount of training vs Normal Power Marvel. 
lol

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Afterglow
@bibisi888 said:
"

Okay people. 
The guy who made this must not know Lar much. 
So how about this: 
Larfleeze has been brought down to John Stewart in power level but has the same amount of training vs Normal Power Marvel. 
lol

"
Tell me about him, will you? He's not discussed too much here and Wikias are unreliable. And don't tell me to go to his Vine page. It sucks.
bibisi888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bibisi888
@Afterglow:
He's a one man corps,and has the entire Orange Lantern Power Core to himself.He's way up there with Parralax.
Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Afterglow

Okay I just read a thread where the general consensus was that he would beat Surfer and Thanos in the same match. I apologize for the lack of research upon the character. Seriously. What are his feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

He's basically a one man Lantern Corps. He can create an unlimited army of constructs. 

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Afterglow
@Jake Fury said:

"  He's basically a one man Lantern Corps. He can create an unlimited army of constructs.  "

Would you say he's the most powerful Lantern ever? Parallax and Ion notwithstanding. 

Drowned in shame, I shall create a new account. 

Nah, just kidding.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By difficlus

WOw Larfleeze GODOMP...

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By PirateKing69

mann how could you do this to BLUE!

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By difficlus
@Afterglow said:
" @Jake Fury said:

"  He's basically a one man Lantern Corps. He can create an unlimited army of constructs.  "

Would you say he's the most powerful Lantern ever? Parallax and Ion notwithstanding.  Drowned in shame, I shall create a new account.  Nah, just kidding. "
and to answer you question without a doubt he is...
SSFMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By SSFMM

WOW I never heard of Larfleeze before....... but DAMN! hes powerful i'll never doubt him again

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Afterglow
@difficlus said:
" @Afterglow said:
" @Jake Fury said:

Would you say he's the most powerful Lantern ever? Parallax and Ion notwithstanding.  Drowned in shame, I shall create a new account.  Nah, just kidding. "
and to answer you question without a doubt he is... "
Oh come on! Why bold that?

Okay okay, I get it. I will do my research the next time.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By difficlus
@Afterglow said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Afterglow said:
" @Jake Fury said:

and to answer you question without a doubt he is... "
Oh come on! Why bold that?  Okay okay, I get it. I will do my research the next time. "
lol sorry buddy. yep you do that next time...
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By blacharrt

I know who Larfreeze is, and he would lose.  Especially if Blue Marvel actually  cut loose.  100% power on Blue Marvel would End anything.  He is an Anti-matter generator/reactor.  He can produce Endless amounts of it, and if the energy comes in contact with Matter it's explodes.  Blue marvel would survive, Larfreeze would not even if his ring was at 100%.  He took down King Hyperion who is Marvel Superman who was insanely amped up in 3 punches. In heroric Age number 3.

So I think you're seriously either lacking in knowledge of how strong Blue Marvel actually is.  No Lantern could beat him especially at 100%

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

LarFleezy Got this

Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Afterglow
@blacharrt said:

" I know who Larfreeze is, and he would lose.  Especially if Blue Marvel actually  cut loose.  100% power on Blue Marvel would End anything.  He is an Anti-matter generator/reactor.  He can produce Endless amounts of it, and if the energy comes in contact with Matter it's explodes.  Blue marvel would survive, Larfreeze would not even if his ring was at 100%.  He took down King Hyperion who is Marvel Superman who was insanely amped up in 3 punches. In heroric Age number 3.  So I think you're seriously either lacking in knowledge of how strong Blue Marvel actually is.  No Lantern could beat him especially at 100% "

Really? You have to bump my most embarrasing thread? Viners think highly of him. I cannot tell you of his feats, other than him destroying Controllers away like dust. 
I have tried to repent for my sins since travesty, and read up on Larfleeze. Now it's time for you to do so.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/larfleeze-vs-marvel-earth-just-a-measure-of-power/590077/
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blacharrt
@Afterglow said:

" @blacharrt said:

" I know who Larfreeze is, and he would lose.  Especially if Blue Marvel actually  cut loose.  100% power on Blue Marvel would End anything.  He is an Anti-matter generator/reactor.  He can produce Endless amounts of it, and if the energy comes in contact with Matter it's explodes.  Blue marvel would survive, Larfreeze would not even if his ring was at 100%.  He took down King Hyperion who is Marvel Superman who was insanely amped up in 3 punches. In heroric Age number 3.  So I think you're seriously either lacking in knowledge of how strong Blue Marvel actually is.  No Lantern could beat him especially at 100% "

Really? You have to bump my most embarrasing thread? Viners think highly of him. I cannot tell you of his feats, other than him destroying Controllers away like dust.  I have tried to repent for my sins since travesty, and read up on Larfleeze. Now it's time for you to do so.   http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/larfleeze-vs-marvel-earth-just-a-measure-of-power/590077/ "

As I said I know his powers, I read Blackest Night.  And he's outclassed.  And the fact that he houses and entire corp means nothing to someone who could run through them or easily over power them.  The problem with your argument is that Blue Marvel is Invincible, but not only that he has Endless power and complete control over anti-matter.
Afterglow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Afterglow
@blacharrt said:
" @Afterglow said:
" @blacharrt said:

Really? You have to bump my most embarrasing thread? Viners think highly of him. I cannot tell you of his feats, other than him destroying Controllers away like dust.  I have tried to repent for my sins since travesty, and read up on Larfleeze. Now it's time for you to do so.   http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/larfleeze-vs-marvel-earth-just-a-measure-of-power/590077/ "
 As I said I know his powers, I read Blackest Night.  And he's outclassed. "
Blackest Night portrayed him terribly. I don't blame the writers though. He did absolutely nothing in Blackest Night because he was way too powerful. They made him fight Luthor for the entire arc, which was ridiculous. He took a long time fighting a hairless thief with no experience with the ring, when he took on the Corps in 'Agent Orange'.
blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blacharrt

I know i actually quite like him as a character, through out reading that and whatever i could stomach after that in DC.  His insane thirst to collect i thought was very interesting. Still he doesn't have the power to compete with Blue Marvel. Strength wise or Power wise. Lantern powers alone couldn't contain or even affect him if he didn't want them to, I doubt they could get past an Antimatter shield.  Especially given that you cut the source of his powers in half, and made Blue fully powered was completely insane.  He could literally destroy everything around him if he wanted.