Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By patrat18

world breaker hulk VS larfleez agent orange

battle takes place on earth

no rules who wins and why

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

larfleeze is greedy for the ultimate power, when his ring located a large amount of gamma radiation. larfleez goes to earth to find out what it is, when it's hulk angry over the death of his friends. WHO WINS AND WHY

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Larfleeze makes him a member of the Orange Lantern Corps

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: He pounds Larfleeze into the dirt then joins Atrocitus instead.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

who wins

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bane_of_sith

WBH

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: Larfleeze doesn't even have to fight him, his Corps rips him apart

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

You guys are tripping.

Larfleeze curbstomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@calrissian89: Larfleeze doesn't even have to fight him, his Corps rips him apart

Larfleeze doesn't have a corps. He's a one-man army.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@dondave said:

Larfleeze doesn't have a corps. He's a one-man army.

They're technically his corps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I guess you could say that, but either way he stomps any version of Hulk.

Avatar image for godemperorofmankind
GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze stomps.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is there a respect thread or feats thread for larfleeze?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

typical, someone who doesn't even know who larfleeze is says he loses.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89 said:

QFT

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Larfleeze BFR's him. Constructs are sh*t and WBH one shot's them all...

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: can you stop being a fanboy for 1 second and read up on the character jeez

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Contrary to you... i atleast read some stuff about the other character before making an argument which implies im sure of what im saying... Larfleeze has nigh unlimited ring charge because he has the battery. Not to mention he doesn't have corps but an army of constructs that fight for him. He's by far one of the most powerful lanterns out there. He could easily BFR Hulk but given the fact a bunch of people has broken a lot of constructs before like WW, Superman and others where WBH is easily above their strength its quite easy to assume WBH will break constructs without much effort.

Calling me a fanboy because i gave the win to the Lantern by BFR its stupid. What do you want him to do? To brawl Hulk? To die effortlessly doing it? Cmon man...

World_Breaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89 said:

AND

@patrat18 said:

@ghostravage: can you stop being a fanboy for 1 second and read up on the character jeez

Quoted for truth. As stated by many people before today

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: HIS POWER IS LIMITLESS literally his constructs are his corps it has a mind of its own and he has a guardian in his corps. larfleez constructs are not easy to break like other lanterns he could easily vaporize hulk to nothing with pure energy,but i wanted to see what other people thought. i can you a fanboy because i have yet to see you vote for a dc character, when it comes to dc vs marvel it's all marvel characters you vote for,yet hulk is getting pounded by weaker beings.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dondave

@ghostravage: You can't break or kill Larfleeze constructs, only he can

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@world_breaker: Tsk Tsk... How convenient the moment of the reply... Its undeniable logical that you may be saying an inconvenient truth... You are beetlerocks1 as well... and your silly intent of hiding yourself its stupid. Keep it up. You're going to get the mods on you again.

No Caption Provided

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of yet WBH hasnt shown any sign of being hurt. EVER. So before you say his corps does this or he can destroy Hulk get YOUR facts straight because it doesnt matter what Larfleeze is capable of, if he cant hurt Hulk he cant win and I never count BFR as an option soo.....

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As of yet WBH hasnt shown any sign of being hurt. EVER. So before you say his corps does this or he can destroy Hulk get YOUR facts straight because it doesnt matter what Larfleeze is capable of, if he cant hurt Hulk he cant win and I never count BFR as an option soo.....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Why?

@patrat18 said:

@ghostravage: HIS POWER IS LIMITLESS literally his constructs are his corps it has a mind of its own and he has a guardian in his corps. larfleez constructs are not easy to break like other lanterns he could easily vaporize hulk to nothing with pure energy,but i wanted to see what other people thought. i can you a fanboy because i have yet to see you vote for a dc character, when it comes to dc vs marvel it's all marvel characters you vote for,yet hulk is getting pounded by weaker beings.

I already deliver this to you... Everybody has low showings... Everybody suffers from PIS atleast 1 time in the characters life. As for the fanboy stuff... I gave my vote to Larfleeze here, but apparently, because i didn't say L:ARFLEEZE RINGSTOMPS LOLOLOLBBQ!! I guess that makes me a fanboy, am i right?

Maybe if you don't do threads with SP1M vs PR Beyonder and similar stuff, you would've different opinions from me. Instead of reading so much wiki, go to some threads with the characters, go to their pages, go to respect threads and learn something before accusing so fast. You didn't show much knowledge about WWH in your other thread yet i didn't call you a fanboy because you were supporting Captain Marvel, yet i didn't care of you using non-canon scans besides silver age stuff... -.-

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: im only supporting him because of you, you are sitting there and voting for marvel characters on every thread, larfleez dosen't have to bfr him to win. @worldbreaker said other people said your a fanboy also, which makes me believe im not the only one. i also think ww hulk would win in the shazam vs ww hulk thread, until i saw the black adam vs ww hulk thread which you suggested and adam was kicking his ass in the comments.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @world_breaker: I don't even think that Larfleeze has met either Superman or Wonder Woman apart from maybe during Blackest Night

As per GhostRavage's question only Larfleeze can destroy his constructs because he is the only true Orange Lantern therefore he has more power than an ordinary Green Lantern . So the constructs he makes are different in the sense that they are living constructs; they can act independently form Larfleeze's will, but since they're are technically dead because he kills peole to make them Orange Lanterns they can't be killed

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18: Dude, the only difference between those 2 threads is, one is WWH and the other is WWH not holding Back... Cmon man... I know Black Adam can beat Hulk 10/10 if its only restricted to WWH... I don't know why its so butthurt to see me voting for Marvel... If i believe Marvel wins, then there should be no problem about it. I don't call you a fanboy for having a Superman avatar, nor for having a Batman avatar, nor for defending an obviously stomp by Thanos HOTU/IG on SP1M...

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is nothing, absolutely nothing Larfleeze can do to hurt this Hulk, unless he can BFR he gets trounced, plain and simple.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave: I know he's no ordinary Lantern, but that doesn't mean his constructs are unbreakable... Or it was stated somewhere?

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Comparing the feats between the two i would say WBH is in a whole other league to Larfleeze, any other version of Hulk and Larfleeze Could take the win, i just cannot see this version doing anything of any damage to WBH.

People are entitled to their opinions and this is mine.

Ratatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: again when you go in a thread the first thing you write is oh "this marvel character stomps" the end without no explanation, until someone comments and you reply "this character has more feats" . that,s why i call you a fanboy, anyway im done man cause im sure this isn't the last time we will argue.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@ghostravage: again when you go in a thread the first thing you write is oh "this marvel character stomps" the end without no explanation, until someone comments and you reply "this character has more feats" . that,s why i call you a fanboy, anyway im done man cause im sure this isn't the last time we will argue.

Fallacy.

Calrissian89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Calrissian89

@mrphoenix: Its not about opinions its about fact. WBH HAS NOT, I REPEAT, HAS NOT BEEN HURT. These people claiming because Larfleeze has a battery thats going to give him the win and thats just foolish.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Larfleeze.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave: Well, i can agree he's not an ordinary Lantern, and by having the Orange Battery makes him have nigh unlimited energy output through the ring. But saying no one has managed to break a orange construct doesn't mean they are unbreakable. For example, Primary Adamantium. People say its unbreakable and no one has been able to break it. At least its supported by statements and shows as well.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calrissian89: Oh trust me i believe its undoubtedly a win for WBH, but if some believe that Larfleeze will win, then its their opinions and they are entitled to it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Considering even the Guardians of the Galaxy couldn't kill them, I highly doubt the Hulk is the person who is finally going to succeed in killing them

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave: Aren't the Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel? How come they fight Larfleeze? Was it a crossover?

@patrat18 said:

@dondave: exactly

Exactly what?

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Emperorb777
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: My bad, I've been reading too much Marvel lately

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Larfleeze can absorb Hulk's gamma radiation, and can easily tank planet busting attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: Oh... That makes more sense.

@dondave said:

@ghostravage: Considering even the Guardians of the Galaxy couldn't kill them, I highly doubt the Hulk is the person who is finally going to succeed in killing them

Anyway, those guardians are Lanterns as well... And if im not wrong, they don't have the battery with them am i right? Larfleeze has the upperhand on the other Lanterns for that. Also, was it with White Lantern Kyle Reyner or Green Lantern?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By patrat18

@floopay said:

Larfleeze can absorb Hulk's gamma radiation, and can easily tank planet busting attacks.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Nah, i don't buy it. How is he going to know Hulk is a Gamma fueled character in the first place. Why Lanterns never drained Superman solar energy before. Even Kyle Reyner created Kryptonite in order to "kill" superman rather than just drain his solar energy and punch his brains out.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@patrat18 said:

@floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Nah, i don't buy it. How is he going to know Hulk is a Gamma fueled character in the first place. Why Lanterns never drained Superman solar energy before. Even Kyle Reyner created Kryptonite in order to "kill" superman rather than just drain his solar energy and punch his brains out.

Correction, no other lantern has demonstrated that ability. Larfleeze's constructs naturally absorb energy, including, but not limited to, magical energy. This was proven when the Oan Guardians tried to blast him but their constructs and energy was just dissipating into nothingness.

Also, energy manipulators have proven to be a problem for Hulk in the past, even Havok was able to take down Hulk via energy manipulation, so I don't see why Larfleeze would have much issue. Especially seeing as a group of his constructs are powerful energy manipulators with abilities beyond the natural abilities of his orange constructs.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay