Lara croft definitely.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ImmortalOne

An adventurer with no formal training versus a military trained soldier? Jill Valentine takes this.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TifaLockhart

@ImmortalOne: I think it was police, not military. Still, S.T.A.R.S. is pretty elite. If she's BSAA then it's even worse for Lara.

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

Maybe Jill. Hard to say.

pjcast7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pjcast7

@ImmortalOne: That adventure endured more than what has Jill. At the age of 10 more or less; she survived a plane crash, and wondered for days in until she found her farther. The reboot is of her becoming an expert adventurer on her own through island creatures after her. Lara Croft is a skilled gymnast, marksman, archeologist,rock climber,puzzle solver, hand to hand combatant. She been training in marksmanship since she was in college. She was kicked out because she was too trigger happy. The rock climbing strengthen her hands for the gun tr. I don't remember when she became a gymnast. She's also a highly skill swimmer. She's been in the game longer correct me if I'm wrong. She has saved the world many times on her own. Lara is an icon. Who needs formal training when you experienced it first hand. Lara takes this without a doubt.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TifaLockhart

I don't know when Jill started, and I don't want to discredit Lara, who is impressive, but Jill went through the Spencer Mansion AND then went through Nemesis one month later.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By nefarious

Jill Valentine.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By dane

Jill Valentine stomp.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By progenitorigin

BSAA Jill Valentine would stomp Lara Croft.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FMStyyx

Lara, im srry ur new game looks so epic, but Jill takes this. Shes just too experienced. and she survived zombie attacks.. Zombie vs wilderness.. take my chances with wilderness

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not surprised that people underestimate Lara's skills.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

I'm not surprised that people underestimate Lara's skills.

This

lol

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: Read the op genuis, it's jill valentine before Re5

Also the rules ban crossover due to the fact that they are non-cannon

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

@FMStyyx: Read the op genuis, it's jill valentine before Re5

Also the rules ban crossover due to the fact that they are non-cannon

the 'lol' implies 'joke'

the 'This' implies what im using

**genius (urs genuis spelled wrong)

Reptilicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Reptilicus

I think Lara is all about surviving, right? I think if you dropped both of them off in a jungle with limited food and water, with no weapons, I think Lara would win. She seems to be a hardcore explorer. Other than that, in a straight fight, I'm thinking Jill would win.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FMStyyx

@Reptilicus said:

I think Lara is all about surviving, right? I think if you dropped both of them off in a jungle with limited food and water, with no weapons, I think Lara would win. She seems to be a hardcore explorer. Other than that, in a straight fight, I'm thinking Jill would win.

THIS

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

I swear to god, the lack of tomb raider knowledge is faceplam worthy

@FMStyyx: Then don't bother posting info in this threat

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ms__omega
Jill
Jill
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

*sigh*

@FMStyyx: Then don't bother posting info in this threat

What on earth does this mean, (dnt bother posting info in this thread)

doesnt matter shes a survivor, not a fighter. Jill smokes Lara in 1 v 1

Now if it was jungle tactics then Lara can win.. theres no info that can mak her beat Jill so ur lack of understanding what this thread is about is' "faceplam worthy"

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: Clearly just a survivor nothing more than that

Like I said before, the lack of tomb raider knowledge is faceplam worthy

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Spydey

TFT! Clearly some of you have never played Tomb Raider III. HELLOOOOOO the Training mission?? xDDD BWAHAHAH

I hated that though. Maybe because I was so young. O_o

Lara takes it, though.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

@FMStyyx: Clearly just a survivor nothing more than that

Like I said before, the lack of tomb raider knowledge is faceplam worthy

None of that trumps jill.. (shes a survivor at best..) not even close to jills RE5 level.. especially with her enhancements.. Lara is maybe Olympic level athletic, Jills that without her enhancements, with them shes super human, Lara loses..

ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ChaosMarvel

probably Jill

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: RE5 Jill isn't allowed in this thread read rules. Jill never did any of the feats shown in those videos, without the upgrade. Taking down a T-rex with nothing but pistols, isn't a maybe Olympic level athletic, it is boradline peak human.

Seriously Jill isn't going to a have a easy time with lara.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

@FMStyyx: RE5 Jill isn't allowed in this thread read rules. Jill never did any of the feats shown in those videos, without the upgrade. Taking down a T-rex with nothing but pistols, isn't a maybe Olympic level athletic, it is boradline peak human.

Seriously Jill isn't going to a have a easy time with lara.

I totally failed, thought i saw using Jill RE5, not pre RE5, well, let me see here. hold on a sec..

Jill is sexier (im totally outta the debate)

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FMStyyx: No problem man.

They are equal in sexiness

Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Hawk80

Lara regularly fights wild beasts, dinosaurs, undeads, demons, mutated horrors, huge monsters and any other kind of supernatural creaturse, plus the occasional bearer of a supernatural & superpowerful artifact. oh, and squads of trained mercenaries too!

Masterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Masterr

Good fight. Can't decide, I say Lara... Jill could surprise though.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

@FMStyyx: No problem man.

They are equal in sexiness

D@mn you!!! They ARE!!

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

Lara has been shown to be just as proficient in fire a weapon as Jill, plus she has the speed and agility. And on top of those two, Lara has been shown to be smarter. Having to deal with human enemies, instead of mindless zombies and such, not saying Jill won't put up a fight, but it still goes to Lara.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ImmortalOne

@pjcast7 said:

@ImmortalOne: That adventure endured more than what has Jill. At the age of 10 more or less; she survived a plane crash, and wondered for days in until she found her farther. The reboot is of her becoming an expert adventurer on her own through island creatures after her. Lara Croft is a skilled gymnast, marksman, archeologist,rock climber,puzzle solver, hand to hand combatant. She been training in marksmanship since she was in college. She was kicked out because she was too trigger happy. The rock climbing strengthen her hands for the gun tr. I don't remember when she became a gymnast. She's also a highly skill swimmer. She's been in the game longer correct me if I'm wrong. She has saved the world many times on her own. Lara is an icon. Who needs formal training when you experienced it first hand. Lara takes this without a doubt.

1. Surviving a plane crash is not impressive. It mostly depends on her luck.

2. Jill may not be a gymnast, but that does not mean she isn't fit, and Jill is also probably a better marksman.

3. Archaeology, rock climbing, and puzzle solving will not help in a fight.

4. Jill Valentine has probably received a level of combat training, being in S.T.A.R.S.

5. Being trigger happy is not a feat.

6. Jill doesn't need rock climbing to handle a gun. She can do it well enough alone.

7. "experienced it first hand?" May I remind you about the zombies, Albert Wesker, and all the other things she's been through?

8. Being an icon does not make you better.

Jill Valentine crushes Lara easily.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FMStyyx

@ImmortalOne said:

@pjcast7 said:

1. Surviving a plane crash is not impressive. It mostly depends on her luck.

2. Jill may not be a gymnast, but that does not mean she isn't fit, and Jill is also probably a better marksman.

3. Archaeology, rock climbing, and puzzle solving will not help in a fight.

4. Jill Valentine has probably received a level of combat training, being in S.T.A.R.S.

5. Being trigger happy is not a feat.

6. Jill doesn't need rock climbing to handle a gun. She can do it well enough alone.

7. "experienced it first hand?" May I remind you about the zombies, Albert Wesker, and all the other things she's been through?

8. Being an icon does not make you better.

Jill Valentine crushes Lara easily.

CAnt they just have a wet tshirt contest or fight in sum mud?? Or Strip Wrestling?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#34  Edited By progenitorigin

@Hawk80 said:

Lara regularly fights wild beasts, dinosaurs, undeads, demons, mutated horrors, huge monsters and any other kind of supernatural creaturse, plus the occasional bearer of a supernatural & superpowerful artifact. oh, and squads of trained mercenaries too!

Jill Valentine fought the Nemesis, a programmed Tyrant assassin capable of firearm use (Resident Evil 3), fought a legion of undead, various B.O.W.'s including Hunters, fought against a Tyrant capable of ripping through concrete like butter when it burst up the floor to the helipad (Resident Evil). Fought against Nicholai Zinoviev, a deadly Umbrella mercenary that specialized in demolition and killed off fellow mercenaries so there would be no loose ends. etc, it goes on. Jill is simply the more skilled combatant, she is former special forces in S.T.A.R.S., and now a governmental agent in the BSAA, she could probably take Lara just using her combat knife.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FMStyyx

@progenitor said:

@Hawk80 said:

Jill Valentine fought the Nemesis, a programmed Tyrant assassin capable of firearm use (Resident Evil 3), fought a legion of undead, various B.O.W.'s including Hunters, fought against a Tyrant capable of ripping through concrete like butter when it burst up the floor to the helipad (Resident Evil). Fought against Nicholai Zinoviev, a deadly Umbrella mercenary that specialized in demolition and killed off fellow mercenaries so there would be no loose ends. etc, it goes on. Jill is simply the more skilled combatant, she is former special forces in S.T.A.R.S., and now a governmental agent in the BSAA, she could probably take Lara just using her combat knife.

I knew these things, (why did i not mention them) D: i failed hard in this debate.. Jill vs Lara, hmm Jill does seem to have more feats and skills to bak her up.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@progenitor: Lara already fought against mercenaries and zombies within her years as an explorer, killed two T-rex's with nothing but hand guns, taken on giant monsters with a variety of powers, (with one of them having medusa's stare) fought against magic users, defeated an immortal.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FMStyyx

@Death Certificate said:

@progenitor: Lara already fought against mercenaries and zombies within her years as an explorer, killed two T-rex's with nothing but hand guns, taken on giant monsters with a variety of powers, (with one of them having medusa's stare) fought against magic users, defeated an immortal.

They are both top tier human females with peak sexniess

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Death Certificate said:

*sigh*

You should talk. You are clearly biased towards Lara.

Jill is a better fighter overall. S.T.AR.S. sodlier, fought off zombies, Albert Wesker, Tyrant assassins, mercenaries, and squads of soldiers. If you think about it, defeating a T-Rex with firearm use isn't even that impressive. Also, Lara only defeated otherworldly forces (immortals, gods, etc.) through the use of godly weapons. Jill wins.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImmortalOne said:

@Death Certificate said:

*sigh*

Jill is a better fighter overall. S.T.AR.S. sodlier, fought off zombies, Albert Wesker, Tyrant assassins, mercenaries, and squads of soldiers. If you think about it, defeating a T-Rex with firearm use isn't even that impressive. Also, Lara only defeated otherworldly forces (immortals, gods, etc.) through the use of godly weapons. Jill wins.

You know there's between biased and giving more credit right?

Why bother bring up wesker when you know she would lose in a fight with him, Lara has also fought off zombies and mercenaries, so again not as one sided as you think it is. T-rex's muscle isn't something you can penetrate with a 45 acp,

She didn't use a goldy weapon to defeat nalta or the dragon in the second game, or the statue boss in chronicles.

I know the people she used godly weapons on, hence why I was mentioning the things she did without using the Godly weapons.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Death Certificate said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@Death Certificate said:

*sigh*

You know there's between biased and giving more credit right?

Why bother bring up wesker when you know she would lose in a fight with him, Lara has also fought off zombies and mercenaries, so again not as one sided as you think it is. T-rex's muscle isn't something you can penetrate with a 45 acp,

She didn't use a goldy weapon to defeat nalta or the dragon in the second game, or the statue boss in chronicles.

I know the people she used godly weapons on, hence why I was mentioning the things she did without using the Godly weapons.

Most of the stuff she does is just pure PIS. Take the T-Rex for example.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImmortalOne: And Jill surviving a fight with wesker isn't?

UltraBiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By UltraBiel

Lara would win. Seriously, play the Tomb Raider and you will see, I'm a fan of both series and there is no comparison. Jill is strong but is obviously slower than Lara and can't take as much hits as her.

Even as a child Lara was already a Badass!!!!

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Death Certificate: What I'm saying is, if you remove all PIS, Jill easily outclasses Lara.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImmortalOne: But none of that is PIS, Lara was never a grounded character in the first place. She isn't any different from most fictional humans.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Death Certificate: So you're saying killing a T-Rex with the use of firearms isn't PIS? Anyways, Jill is still better.

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Redberry

@Ms. Omega said:

Jill
Jill

Don't know how that would give Jill the win but

_Nate_River_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By _Nate_River_

Stalemate either could win.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImmortalOne:

Considering she had to shoot the in the eye, no would say it was PIS

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ImmortalOne

@Death Certificate: Jill could easily do the same you know. Using a firearm to win isn't even impressive.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ImmortalOne: First you said this was PIS and now your saying Jill could have done the same then you when back to your statement of saying it isn't impressive? Somebody is running out of things to say.