Lara Croft (2013) vs. Conner (Assassin's Creed)

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

Laura Croft

Survivor, Hunter, Brawler

Gear: Fully upgraded Bow, Shotgun, Pistol, Rifle, and Climbing Axe

Ratonhnhaké:ton

Assassin, Revolutionary, Native

Gear: Bow, Assassin's Hidden Blade, Washington's Battle Sword, Tomahawk, Traps, Rope Darts (no poison darts), Double-Barrel Pistol, Smoke Bombs

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Both combatants are given 1 week to familiarize themselves with the island, separately, before both are dropped on the island in a location of their own choosing (they cannot both be placed in the same location.

The island is deserted except for the animals which roam the place (and add in some wolves for the sake of excitement).

They are given 10 days to track and kill one another, and if by that time neither have accomplished this goal, the Smoke Monster will be unleashed on the island with the purpose of hunting them down and killing them.

Who wins?

Laura has the advantage of modern technology and her absolute will to survive.

Connor has the advantage of his native american and assassin training, plus his physical strength.

Connor has the advantage up close, while Laura has the advantage at a distance or mid-range (with her shotgun).

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

Nobody wants to take a crack at this? I thought it was a pretty interesting match up, considering both are excellent fighters AND excellent stealth assassins. The location also works very well for both...

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel Connor takes this for the fact he was born a native and adapts well to situations

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mayan_Fist

I'm backing Connor. He's able to kill bears, bobcats and wolves in H2H, so he definitely beats Laura in the strength and durability department. Plus, he can easily track Laura down with Eagle Sense.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MonsterStomp

Connor is a much superior tracker and hunter. His Eagle Vision gives him the heightened senses and his stealth puts Lara on the defensive 9/10 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6c48b224e95
deactivated-5d6c48b224e95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Love seeing battle threads like these, pretty interesting match up. I've only played up to AC: Revelations, and I did play the new Tomb Raider last year. After seeing the trailer for AC III, I'm going to go with Conner lolol.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rogueshadow  Moderator

Connor. Aside from her weaponry, she really has no advantages. But it was her first adventure, so she may get better.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lara 2013 was tough and a natural survivor but she is not a trained killer. She has had little to no experience hunting live human prey and tracking them down especially an assassin of connor's caliber. She isn't trained to be a killer like connor. He should take this 8/10.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheIrishDoctor

Ya know, I agree that Connor is far better trained and far better physically, but Lara is no slouch in that matter. Eagle Vision is awesome, but Lara's instinct vision is a weaker and lesser version of the same thing, which means she'd at least have a defense for it...

And remember that I said all of her weapons are fully upgraded. She has a grenade launcher. And grenade tipped arrows.

Plus, while she might not be anywhere near as physically fit or trained as Connor, she DOES have an intense will to survive that has allowed to to keep going with injuries that would be crippling or fatal to someone else.

So, while I agree that Connor has plenty of advantages, I don't think that Lara is quite out of the running. If she can catch him before he sneaks up on her, those guns of hers will make a major difference.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theirishdoctor: as does connor I mean the guy still went after lee despite being stabbed he also fought and killed haytham after being injured from a cannon (even stated he was in no condition to fight)

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@theirishdoctor: as does connor I mean the guy still went after lee despite being stabbed he also fought and killed haytham after being injured from a cannon (even stated he was in no condition to fight)

I don't dispute this at all, but to be fair, Lara does it quite a bit more often and in my opinion to a stronger degree. Plus, it was more a point of recognizing that this is not necessarily a sweep.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor straight up murders her. Connor is too fast, too strong, too skilled, too brutal.... hell, he can easily track her much easier then she can track him. The only advantage Lara has here is guns, and she'll never seem him coming

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Death Battle showed Lara blowing up a helicopter by throwing an ax at it......she stomps.

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By coolerdbz50

I'm not disputing Lara won't put up a decent fight. but in rise of the tomb raider a single grunt henchmen attacked her and she barely survived. This is Lara who had had some time to train. Inexperienced teen Connor was taking down several fully adult Templars and animals. Adult Connor would break her.

Joejoekudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolerdbz50: She also put up a fight against Konstantin, a trained soldier. Rise showed Lara doing more badass things than weaksauce things(getting beat by that grunt) she was also able to fight through a pretty damn powerful hallucination, but Connor would definitely win.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

Connor straight up murders her. Connor is too fast, too strong, too skilled, too brutal.... hell, he can easily track her much easier then she can track him. The only advantage Lara has here is guns, and she'll never seem him coming

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor dominates quite easily against this version of Lara.

coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well i guess it would be a more fair match if we put her up against teen connor. connor might not be the most popular or best assassin but in his prime there is no denying he was one of the most skilled in combat, dude wasn't even a master assassin yet and he was taking down master templars.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Connor

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still true.