#1 Edited by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1:

Justice League:

Rules: Lanterns get rest before each round fully healed from all wounds and power battery recharged back to max. No prep, pre-New 52 versions, Bloodlust on, Fight in Metropolis, Lanterns Start on ground a couple meters away. Standard Gear.

Round 2:

Heralds of Galactus:

Rules: No prep, Bloodlust on, Fight in Milky Way Galaxy, Standard Gear.

Round 3:

Team Marvel:

Fantastic Four:

X-Men:

Avengers:

Rules: No prep but Team Marvel does know who their going up against, Bloodlust on for Lanterns Only, Fight in Manhattan.

#2 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this just the Lanterns in the picture?

#3 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on I think they clear round 1. They might get stopped in round 2 but I don't think there's any chance of beating the final stage. Too many numbers and powerhouses.

#4 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Yes

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds Destroy them

#6 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shawnbaby: Can you give an explanation.

#7 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio
@mgrman5 said:

The Ring Bearers are completely outclassed and outpowered. 

And what did you edit just now?
#8 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@kajitatsu said:

Morals on I think they clear round 1. They might get stopped in round 2 but I don't think there's any chance of beating the final stage. Too many numbers and powerhouses.

This.

@Shawnbaby said:

@mgrman5 said:

The Ring Bearers are completely outclassed and outpowered. And what did you edit just now?

uhhh no, if larfleeze is in that pic they stomp the heralds (kinda small cant see it), if not then they are pretty evenly matched in that round.

#9 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Heralds stop them,but not easy.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds stop them.

#12 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at heralds after good fight.

#13 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

its only the 5 heralds listed not all of them,,team 3 would be trouble because of the raw numbers but they stand a chance of clearing it too

#14 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio

ORiginally I believe there were more heralds there....The post was edited after my response.

#15 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

With only those five heralds I think the lanterns can win. Also, since Hal would be fighting along side of a blue lantern, his rings power would be increasing throughout the fight. The indigo lantern could use any other color it chooses, and dont forget atrocitus will be gushing acid vomit blood on their opponents. Still wondering if thats larfleeze in the pic, if he is present he boosts team lanterns power by a significant amount.

#16 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: all the lantern corps premiere members are their sorry for the picture being so small the image didn't want to post so I had to cut and paste.

#17 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: Do you think they can clear it.

#18 Edited by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: I think they get stopped in the last round, Thor can drain energy with his hammer from what ive learned and not to mention they are heavily outnumbered with quite a few powerhouses on team marvel.

#19 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@RingSlinger: How do you think the Marvel Team will handle Larfleeze and his army of Orange Lanterns, or Saint Walker increasing the other corps rings to 200%. Or Atroticus using Hulk's rage to fuel him and make him more powerful and Sinestro making people fears come to life. Also Indigo can channel the powers of all the other corps and make a super powerful beam like attack.

#20 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: Also for round 2 you have Silver Surfer who is one epic power cosmic wilder and the Fallen One who is even stronger than him, plus Firelord and Stardust both of whom are team busters. Do you think the Lanterns can take them out without loosing any of their own.

#21 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at the heralds.

#22 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they will already have a lot of trouble with the first round

#23 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2827 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at round 2.

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8750 posts) - - Show Bio

The Blue Lantern's power ring don't need constant recharge and power rings of other corps (Yellow,Green,Orange,Pink,Indigo) near at Blue Lantern are reloaded almost unlimited levels and the Red Lantern's power ring only need blood to recharge, which I believe is not difficult and remember that the space is divided into 3600 sectors,only the Green Lantern Corps has at least some 4000 lanterns and the other Corps have at least the same number of lanterns.

The Lantern Corps Wins

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10763 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21 said:

@Shawnbaby @venomoushatred1001 The Blue Lantern's power ring don't need constant recharge and power rings of other corps (Yellow,Green,Orange,Pink,Indigo) near at Blue Lantern are reloaded almost unlimited levels and the Red Lantern's power ring only need blood to recharge, which I believe is not difficult and remember that the space is divided into 3600 sectors, only the Green Lantern Corps has at least some 4000 lanterns and the other Corps have at least the same number of lanterns.

The Lantern Corps Wins

It's only the Ringbearers listed...not their entire Corps...
#26 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: Why do you say that the Lanterns are really powerful on their own put them together and they are team busters.

@Petey_is_Spidey: What do you think the Heralds answer to Larfleeze is and his entire Avatar Corps, he is wick powerful and can add to his corps with the people he kills. Or the Saint Walker energizing everyone to max. That might be a problem for Silver Surfer because he really can't drain any of them when they keep on getting energy. Mind explaining how they loose at round 2.

#27 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: They are all extremely powerful, but I don't know that they have a way to deal with the Speed of Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman and the Martian

#28 Edited by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

They barely pass round 1 and get beaten in Round 2.

In round 1 there powerhouses are out numbered. Superman can beat a Lantern, Flash can bet a lantern, MM can beat a lantern, John can beat some lanterns but not others and WW can give a lantern a good fight but not beat one. Batman and Aquaman can't do much. If the pair fight as a team they can hold back one lantern for maybe 2 minutes.

After a long fight the Lanterns prevail.

Also since it's bloodlust does Atrocitus get extra power?

#29 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacklightning13: Good question I assume he does seeing as everybody is so heated and he feeds of that but do you think Flash will be such a problem with all the Orange Avatars around that he has to deal with including amped up force fields from Saint Walker Hope. Also John is a amazing Lantern and all and can probably hang with Hal for a bit but with the Blue Lantern around Hal might be able to pull a win against him.

#30 Edited by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5: When you can hit with an infinite ammount of force an infinite ammount of times i don't think force field s prove much of a problem.

#31 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacklightning13: That is very true he does react faster then they probably could and would punch them many times and as hard as Superman. But the Lanterns will win with a tough fight.

#32 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

@mgrman5 said:

@Blacklightning13: That is very true he does react faster then they probably could and would punch them many times and as hard as Superman. But the Lanterns will win with a tough fight.

I don't think you understand. When Flash reaches Light speed his mass reaches infinite. That's what an IMP is. It is punching someone harder then anything (much worse then Superman(when he's travelling at normal speed) and he could do it 1 million times before you can blink.

The only reason he stops is because he gets tired and Time would distort if he did to much.