#1 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Carol because she is a badass!!! And has lots of combat expericnce fighting and working with other corps. And love is one of strong emotions. ( you should put indigo-1 AKA Iroque here lol

#3 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol all day 'erry day

#4 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: I forgot about her, but it is early so I'll add her now

#5 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

I would advocate for Alpha Lantern Boodikka, but idk if she really counts and she'd be pretty powerful in this scenario as is.

Carol, Karu-Sil, and Lyssa may be at an advantage without prep for anyone, but Laira and Bleez are going to be ferocious in that scenario too. I'd probably give it to one of the Red Lanterns, Bleez if they ended up facing each other. Even Fatality's shown respect for Bleez. Heck, I know I'm more afraid of a woman who's angry than a woman who's feeling any other emotion.

#6 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Fatality showed respect for Bleez because Bleez ended up owning her in 1-on-1....

#7 Posted by dondave (33595 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleez or Fatality

#8 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: Fatality showed respect for Bleez because Bleez ended up owning her in 1-on-1....

Yeah, that was a badass fight. The dialogue was perfect too, her whole monologue was one big "Aw sheeeeeeetttt!" moment. :D

*Edit: Kudos for posting the scans of it too. "GO STICK YOUR LOVE.", bahaha.

#10 Posted by dondave (33595 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dondave said:

Bleez or Fatality

Why don't you post the rest of their fight?

#11 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Bleez still doesn't even look hurt, she just went "argh" and got punched and thrown back. Bleez was able to destroy Fatality's constructs with arm strength alone.

#12 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Lanterns are on a whole other combat level to begin with. It took a tag-team of Apollo and Midnighter to bring Skallox down, and he's a fairly minor Red Lantern in comparison to Bleez.

However, if one of the other Lanterns knows how to do so and can create a bladed construct, they might be able to incap the Reds fairly early on.

#13 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Depending on whether it is pre or new 52 (actually I think she has them now too) Bleez can create constructs

#14 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Possibly. I don't remember her using them yet in the new books, but I do remember her making constructs and lasers out of her blood-puke before.

#15 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: She made a knife in Emerald Warriors and was able to kill an entire planet's perimeter guard with it, without moving.

#16 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Yeah, I think that's what I was calling a "laser" there, haha. Plopped out of her mouth, circled the globe, and got a bunch of headshots, right?

#17 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Yes <3<3<3 God, finally someone else who has actually read Emerald Warriors.

#18 Edited by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: Yes <3<3<3 God, finally someone else who has actually read Emerald Warriors.

Hell yeah; Tomasi did some good work with that, it was the first I really remembered liking something with his name attached as solo writer.

#19 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: That title was the only time I've been able to tolerate Guy Gardner and besides him, it was my favorite Lanterns... man, Kilowog, Arisia, Bleez, I was in heaven.

#20 Edited by spiderbuck (2436 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Fatality.

#21 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: That title was the only time I've been able to tolerate Guy Gardner and besides him, it was my favorite Lanterns... man, Kilowog, Arisia, Bleez, I was in heaven.

Kickass! All good choices, mainly Kilowog haha. I enjoyed Guy as a comic foil in the old-school JLI, but he definitely gets grating.

But J-Stew and Sinesbro are where it's at as far as I'm concerned. :D

#22 Posted by dondave (33595 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@dondave: Bleez still doesn't even look hurt, she just went "argh" and got punched and thrown back. Bleez was able to destroy Fatality's constructs with arm strength alone.

I never said Fatality beat Bleez but your out of context scan made it look like Fatality didn't even do anything

#23 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: I have never really come around to J-Stew, my favorite of the humans is Kyle, he is just a little more my style. Bleez and Atros are my favorite lanterns all around, but I definitely have soft spots for Kilowog, Arisia, Soranik, Sinestro, Lyssa Drak, and Miri.

Actually this is more complete.

#24 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@joygirl said:

I never said Fatality beat Bleez but your out of context scan made it look like Fatality didn't even do anything

The point of me posting that scan was to show that Bleez can break her constructs. That's it. I openly acknowledge that Fatality is the more skilled and experienced Lantern -- Bleez is just more powerful.

#25 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: No shame in Kyle fans. I'm used to him in Morrison's JLA run now and he was hit-or-miss there.

And you're probably the only other person I've seen giving credit to Ratchet. He and Skallox seemed so cool to me even before Red Lanterns started; their origin stories did not disappoint. :)

#26 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Skallox was alright but his donkey skeleton face maddens me a little. Ratchet is adorable though. <3

#27 Edited by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: Skallox was alright but his donkey skeleton face maddens me a little. Skallox is adorable though. <3

S'trewth. Madness is usually my thing, that's probably why he's my second favorite (behind Dex). I'ma have to get my Red Lanterns fix now! I've been behind since Skallox's fight with Stormwatch.

#28 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: Don't read past 12/0. You will want to rip your own ears off, it is so bad.

#29 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

Back on topic lol: Fatality is a beast with prep and the right weaponry, but her pure reaction/combat time with the ring isn't in the top 4 here, let alone enough for her to win.

Random, w/o teams, and on Mars plays heavily in the Red Lanterns' favor. Sinestro Corps and Indigo-1 get honorable mentions as well.

#30 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: Don't read past 12/0. You will want to rip your own ears off, it is so bad.

Bummer. That seemed to be the trend in most of the New 52 post issue 10 or so. :/

I wonder if they'll pop up in the Trinity War or if they'll be kept as standalone due to the confusing nature of continuity within the Lantern storylines right now?

#31 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger: I don't think DC has any clue what they want to do with the RLC besides ruin them.

#32 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

I so want a lantern trinty book. Hal sinestro carol

#33 Posted by spiderbuck (2436 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of Iroque's high end feats?

#34 Posted by Ostyo (6379 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, I see a lot of teaming up and faction loyalty turning this free for all into a team match.

#35 Posted by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: "No teamwork/faction loyalty allowed." It is a no-no.

#36 Posted by Ostyo (6379 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Alright. I would think the most likely outcome would be Soranik, Bleez, and Iroque being last three standing, then it becomes kinda a toss up on who wins it from there.

#37 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: I don't think DC has any clue what they want to do with the RLC besides ruin them.

I'm sure they haven't fallen quite as far as the JSA has... :(

I so want a lantern trinty book. Hal sinestro carol

Epic love triangle...mainly between Hal and Sinestro though.

#38 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

why would there be a love triangle between hal and sinestro. Hal loves Carol, plus neither are gay lol

#39 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: The level of Foe Yay between Hal and Sinestro is only a couple notches below Batman and Joker.

#40 Edited by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15 said:

@mightyrearranger:

why would there be a love triangle between hal and sinestro. Hal loves Carol, plus neither are gay lol

I think I just inadvertently cast the next GL movie...

#41 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

I should leave....this is gettng wierd lol. But I do love the team of hal and sinestro. So badass

#42 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Dude must everything be gay to you lol?

#43 Edited by Joygirl (18168 posts) - - Show Bio

@martyyy15: Yes. :D Everything's so much more fun that way.

#44 Posted by mightyrearranger (1431 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

I should leave....this is gettng wierd lol. But I do love the team of hal and sinestro. So badass

I prefer Sinestro either making trouble or saving Hal's ass all the time, but they play off each other alright as equals too.

Also, I reconsidered my previous casting choice. Hugh Laurie would be a great Sinsestro and all, but this...

^(clix for .gifz)

...is just too good to pass up.

#45 Posted by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mightyrearranger:

Yup they are like goku and vegeta. And I love thier team up. Badass

#46 Edited by martyyy15 (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Ummm your a strange fellow lol

#47 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@mightyrearranger: Depending on whether it is pre or new 52 (actually I think she has them now too) Bleez can create constructs

She has them in the New 52 from being dipped into the blood oceans of Ysmault.

Bleez would probably win.

#48 Posted by kidman560 (7276 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely love arisha but in this case Carol prolly takes

#49 Posted by Floopay (8582 posts) - - Show Bio

Arisia might have a chance if Hal Jordan isn't around to statutory...well....you all know where I'm going with this...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay