#1 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Corps

VS

Sinestro Corps

VS

Red Lantern Corps

VS

Star Saphire Corps

Which corps wins? Rank

#2 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4043 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro Corps due to Cyborg Supes.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (15369 posts) - - Show Bio

Red

Green

Yellow

Sapphire

#4 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey look it's hank henshaw. Time to punch some stuff

#5 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Red or yellow

#6 Posted by Joygirl (15369 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Red or yellow

Red >>>> Yellow

Hank Henshaw is their only hope and RLC has Atrocitus to make up for that.

#7 Posted by Saren (24340 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Joygirl (15369 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Atrocitus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sinestro and could probably take Hank in a very close fight.

#9 Edited by NeonGameWave (7207 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting fight, the Red Lanterns should win due to raw strength but their main problems will lie within the individuals of the opposing Corps which is Green and Yellow as they have a lot of strong individuals such as Hal, Kyle, John, Sinestro and Cyborg Superman respectively. The Star Sapphire Lanterns will be a factor as well but they won`t be able to compete or stack up against the other two more superior Lanterns, they should be the first to go after an interesting fight. The Red Lanterns are very berserk as well as reckless but in support of that lack of control they have the strength as well as brute force to back it up in which they channel that energy to deal damage. Atrocitus being the intelligent being that he is will know how to overcome both the Green and Yellow Lanterns, this fight can take weeks or more but the last one standing will be the Red Lanterns or even a Red Lantern, Atrocitus. Until challenged by the Orange Lantern Larfleeze.

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Hal or Kyle are capable of beating Sinestro. Also Atroticus is the most powerful here. Well second to Henshaw.

#11 Posted by Saren (24340 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Hal or Kyle are capable of beating Sinestro. Also Atroticus is the most powerful here. Well second to Henshaw.

Atrocitus has done literally nothing to put him in Henshaw's league.

@Joygirl said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Atrocitus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sinestro and could probably take Hank in a very close fight.

Atrocitus is not capable of beating Henshaw.

Moderator
#12 Posted by XiiX (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow Lanterns.

#13 Posted by Joygirl (15369 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

This is an interesting fight, the Red Lanterns should win due to raw strength but their main problems will lie within the individuals of the opposing Corps which is Green and Yellow as they have a lot of strong individuals such as Hal, Kyle, John, Sinestro and Cyborg Superman respectively. The Star Sapphire Lanterns will be a factor as well but they won`t be able to compete or stack up against the other two more superior Lanterns, they should be the first to go after an interesting fight. The Red Lanterns are very berserk as well as reckless but in support of that lack of control they have the strength as well as brute force to back it up in which they channel that energy to deal damage. Atrocitus being the intelligent being that he is will know how to overcome both the Green and Yellow Lanterns, this fight can take weeks or more but the last one standing will be the Red Lanterns or even a Red Lantern, Atrocitus. Until challenged by the Orange Lantern Larfleeze.

This already happened, it was called Rage of the Red Lanterns and the RL's were stomping face until the Blue Corps showed up. Since there are no bluez here, that won't be a problem. Star Sapphires are jokes -- Atros ripped Carol's constructs like tissues and Bleez took out Fatality at like 2% power, and those are there two best.

The only problem here is Cyborg Superman.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (15369 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Hal or Kyle are capable of beating Sinestro. Also Atroticus is the most powerful here. Well second to Henshaw.

Atrocitus has done literally nothing to put him in Henshaw's league.

@Joygirl said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Atrocitus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sinestro and could probably take Hank in a very close fight.

Atrocitus is not capable of beating Henshaw.

There is the Stormwatch thing that everyone loves to pretend isn't a real feat. Slaughtering Guardians without a ring. Roflstomping Kyle and treating Carol like a nuisance. Taking down Larfleeze.

#15 Posted by Saren (24340 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@CitizenBane said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Hal or Kyle are capable of beating Sinestro. Also Atroticus is the most powerful here. Well second to Henshaw.

Atrocitus has done literally nothing to put him in Henshaw's league.

@Joygirl said:

@CitizenBane said:

Sinestro and Henshaw murk everyone.

Atrocitus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sinestro and could probably take Hank in a very close fight.

Atrocitus is not capable of beating Henshaw.

There is the Stormwatch thing that everyone loves to pretend isn't a real feat. Slaughtering Guardians without a ring. Roflstomping Kyle and treating Carol like a nuisance. Taking down Larfleeze.

Cool. Henshaw curbstomped Eradicator, Supergirl, Superboy and Steel simultaneously, tore Doomsday in half, one-shotted Superman without the rings and later beat the crap out of him with them, and his regeneration is virtually impossible for Atrocitus to get around. Atrocitus takes damage, he gets tired, he wears down. Henshaw never does. Slaughtering Guardians after kidnapping them through unspecified means off-panel is all well and good, but Henshaw was manhandling Ganthet, the most powerful Guardian, even though Ganthet himself had a ring in that fight. Henshaw's minions have sent Kyle and several other Lanterns running for their lives. Larfleeze is only a threat pre-losing the Ophidian entity.

Moderator
#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (13631 posts) - - Show Bio

Look it's my boy Hank,time to bust some skulls.

#17 Posted by dondave (26783 posts) - - Show Bio

Yellow Lanterns ftw

#18 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: "murk" ah brit alert :P

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (13697 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro Corps win because of Henshaw.

#20 Posted by zr0c00l (830 posts) - - Show Bio

yellow red green