Lana Lang vs Lois Lane, who would win in a fight?

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By EpitomeofCool
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Who would win in a fight? Lana Lang vs Lois Lane! (I'm basing this off there characters on the show Smallville) 

*Please don't be BIAS and just pick your favourite. And this isn't about there looks, or Clana vs Clois. Stay on topic and just focus on there fighting.

For those of you who don't know these characters/want more information/want to watch a bunch of awesome fights, it is strongly recommend that you read and view the following:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who: Lana Lang. I'm referring to Lana without her powers, because we all know that with her super strength, super speed, invulnerability, etc, she would kill Lois.  For example - 

Fighting Background: Lana first learned how to fight since she was in grade 10 in high school. 
Lana training -  

Lana defending her self -  

Lana in grade 11 fighting Chloe -   

Lana is an accomplished horseback rider, gymnast and an avid reader. She has been trained by Carter Bowfry to resist high levels of pain and torture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Who: Lois Lane. 

Fighting Background:  Lois grew up as a military brat, and has a  black belt in karate.
Lois vs Athena -  

Lois vs Roulette -  

She is also very athletic; she swims and runs. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a clip where you see both Lana fighting Tess Mercer and then Lois fighting Tess. 
-  

This fight is taking place on a everyday street. There are no guns/weapons, it is just hand to hand combat. 
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MrDirector786

Normally I'd say Lois since she's shown some fighting skill in the comics. But I don't really watch Smallville so I can't really say anything about this.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@MrDirector786: That's why I put up all that information. Read/Look at all that, an just make an educated guess.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EpitomeofCool

You have to click on the title of the videos to watch them.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By Magian

Lois wins.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By EpitomeofCool

I think this would be a close match. The are both very equal. However, Lana is faster and more strategic. Lana wins this one.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Lana.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FinalStar86

Lois would beat Lana's ass
Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Supreme Marvel

In comic, it wouldn't be even close. Lois would woop her arse. Lois has military training. Lana has none.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By EdwardWindsor

lois if only because " chun lee" made me majorly dislike lana

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Army brat for the win.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MKF30

This is a good battle, and was hoping you were using Smallville versions lol. 

I think it's close honestly, Lois has her upbringing of military brat training and tricks while Lana has had her levels of training by herself . I thought they both pretty much were killing Tess. 

I may go tie here, really tough for me. I'm leaning Lois a little but Lana is no joke either...

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Decoy Elite

From what I've seen of that show, Lois should win this.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@EpitomeofCool:  man they are both non super powered non trained women of average strenght speed and skill from their age group, picking either is entirely down to personaly prefrence neither has shown ablities fighting wise to proove a valued arguement for either to win convincingly. So as i said louis wins call me a hater if your want you opinion on view means nothing to me.
EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@EpitomeofCool:  iread the whole things its all speculation in series who  is the better fighter since neither is stated to have any form of skill , the footage shown showns climpses but neitehr have shown any skill that basicly over rules the other , i cna tell you for a fact most people have just voted on personal prefrence as a result since fight wise who would win is very open.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@lazystudent said:
" @EpitomeofCool:  iread the whole things its all speculation in series who  is the better fighter since neither is stated to have any form of skill , the footage shown showns climpses but neitehr have shown any skill that basicly over rules the other , i cna tell you for a fact most people have just voted on personal prefrence as a result since fight wise who would win is very open. "
Well yes, Lois = black belt, and Lana's training with Carter Bowfry, kickboxing, that's a skill!  I agree with you that they are pretty even though.  And yes, some people probably have voted on personal level (yourself being one of them) but that's not what I was asking. It is possible to debate this and not pick favourites you know. For example, you just said they don't over rule each other, then you could have said something like "I think they're even", instead of "Chun Lee made me dislke Lana". (Which is way off topic anyway)

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By EdwardWindsor
@EpitomeofCool:  firstly while they have had training  my point still stadns they havent been stated to be skilled fighters training makes you a better fighter sure but skill is a different level its not just knowing how to do something its excelling at it. Neither as far as i can remember have fought anybody of noted h2h skill and won eitehr so listing feats for them is tough in order to compare. As u rightly summerised in last post its to even to call for me. But of the two i prefer louis and as i said the whole chun lee issue left a sour taste in the mouth so i cant back her in a 50/50
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By cascadeking09

I think Lana is a better fighter.

SFX87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SFX87

I love Lana and Lois but i have to say lois

eisjfiejss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By eisjfiejss

Based on smallville it would be a close fight...but lana should win. Lana has had training with carter bowfry on torture and has trained with lex before. The problem with lois is that we know she's had training in fighting before but we don't know how much because it was never mentioned in the show. but I do feel like Lana made a better fight against Tess than Lois.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By moywar700

has anybody seen silver age lois lane??? She's crazy, alot of silver age charcers were crazy

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@moywar700 said:

has anybody seen silver age lois lane??? She's crazy, alot of silver age charcers were crazy

Smallville versions, Lana wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

can the location be in a pool of jello?

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois wins IMO. But they both were inferior to Tess needing weapons to beat her.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lois. She gets a good season 11 comic feat where she fights off a group of thugs with Nightwing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lana wins.

WyndamPryce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it could honestly go either way if you set it at the time after Lana learned from Carter Bowfry. She'd have that experience along with her athletic background and other things that should help her.

The way I see it going down is that both Lana and Lois are on a mission to go after something involving Carter, Lex, and maybe something else too. All leading to them crossing paths and needing something from the other but both refusing to the point that a fight is necessary. No spells or krptonite influence involved, just the two of them battling it out.

Ending: Draw. Both get in good shots and both look to have said fight won but in the end I think they end up figuring out something that leads to the two of them squashing it and looking to work together.