• 52 results
#1 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

You don't think Spider-Man can beat Wolverine but you think he has a chance against Sif?

#3 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

again vance completely different ppl..

#4 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif should win here

#5 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

don't know too much about sif but how is her reflexes and combat speed?
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" again vance completely different ppl.. "
Right..this is more of a mismatch.
#7 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif

#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" don't know too much about sif but how is her reflexes and combat speed? "
no clue time to learn
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif's fighting skill,strength,and durability is enough to win here.

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" @capall said:
" don't know too much about sif but how is her reflexes and combat speed? "
no clue time to learn "

hmm, please do tell
#11 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

A warrior Goddess who's been fighting for thousands of years or some guy who's been making it up as he went along for 10-12 years........

Sif wins.

#12 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

what about his webbing her up and using terrain to win

#13 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif possesses the conventional attributes of an Asgardian woman ("goddess"). Like all Asgardians, she is extremely long-lived (although not immortal like the Olympians), superhumanly strong (the average Asgardian female can lift about 25 tons; Sif can lift 30 tons) immune to all diseases, and resistant to conventional injury (Asgardian flesh and bone is about 3 times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to all Asgardians' superhuman strength and weight). Sif's Asgardian metabolism gives her far greater than human endurance during all physical activities. Sif has extensive training in unarmed combat as well as swordsmanship. Her natural fighting ability is only surpassed among Asgardian women by Brunnhilda the Valkyrie.    

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
"

Sif possesses the conventional attributes of an Asgardian woman ("goddess"). Like all Asgardians, she is extremely long-lived (although not immortal like the Olympians), superhumanly strong (the average Asgardian female can lift about 25 tons; Sif can lift 30 tons) immune to all diseases, and resistant to conventional injury (Asgardian flesh and bone is about 3 times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to all Asgardians' superhuman strength and weight). Sif's Asgardian metabolism gives her far greater than human endurance during all physical activities. Sif has extensive training in unarmed combat as well as swordsmanship. Her natural fighting ability is only surpassed among Asgardian women by Brunnhilda the Valkyrie.    

"

STOP COPYING AND PASTING FROM WIKI

#15 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif can kiss my a@& but she stomps this with mere ease.
#16 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"

"

"

Dude you seam to think that I care what you think.

#17 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain obvious can shove it....
#18 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

BOTH OF YOU STOP TROLLING MY THREAD AND TAKE IT OUT ON AN ONLINE GAMING FIGHT

#19 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"BOTH OF YOU STOP TROLLING MY THREAD AND TAKE IT OUT ON AN ONLINE FIGHT "

What is an online fight?
#20 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

go find an online tank war game and fight that way

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"

"

"

"
Anything you post on comicvine is my business.Make your arguments in PM's if you don't want anyone to comment.When you copy and paste from bios that we could have all looked up ourselves and to tell people things they already know it makes YOU look like YOU know nothing.You don't have to care what I think just don't get mad when nobody else gives you the credibility.
#22 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
"don't know too much about sif but how is her reflexes and combat speed? "

I posted it for this guy.
#23 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
"

"

"

"
Anything you post on comicvine is my business.Make your arguments in PM's if you don't want anyone to comment.When you copy and paste from bios that we could have all looked up ourselves and to tell people things they already know it makes YOU look like YOU know nothing.You don't have to care what I think just don't get mad when nobody else gives you the credibility. "

Well if you acted like you new what you were talking about I would not have too.
#24 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:

Well if you acted like you new what you were talking about I would not have too. "

Good excuse..I don't know anything so i'll just copy and paste information that everyone knows and could easily look up on this very site.Awesome.
#25 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@sevennames27 said:

Well if you acted like you new what you were talking about I would not have too. "

Good excuse..I don't know anything so i'll just copy and paste information that everyone knows and could easily look up on this very site.Awesome. "

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”

~Albert Einstein

#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@sevennames27 said:

Good excuse..I don't know anything so i'll just copy and paste information that everyone knows and could easily look up on this very site.Awesome. "

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.”

~Albert Einstein

"
Well..I tried to help you.Keep posting from wikis.I don't care.I'm just letting you know that you've been told by people before that copying and pasting doesn't help anything and I've just told you now.If no not if...when nobody takes you seriously,don't pretend you weren't warned.
#27 Posted by sevennames27 (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @sevennames27 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"@sevennames27 said:

~Albert Einstein

"
Well..I tried to help you.Keep posting from wikis.I don't care.I'm just letting you know that you've been told by people before that copying and pasting doesn't help anything and I've just told you now.If no not if...when nobody takes you seriously,don't pretend you weren't warned. "

When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without that proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities

~ David Hume

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyway so back to the thread.Sif wins.Here is some of her agility showings 

I know it looks like Wonder Woman but it's not.
#29 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

looks moderate olympic lvl agility..

any better ones?

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" looks moderate olympic lvl agility..  any better ones? "
I'm sure there is but I don't have any.
#31 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#32 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Thunderer said:

BUMP

'm pretty SIf already wins

#33 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: Spidey sense will help though? And he has better agility.

#34 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Sif's fighting skill,strength,and durability is enough to win here.
#35 Posted by Dextersinister (5924 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's stronger? Spiderman is probably stronger and faster so I'll go for him.

#36 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

Who's stronger? Spiderman is probably stronger and faster so I'll go for him.

Sif is stronger and almost as fast as Spider-man.

#37 Posted by THORSON (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

sif has trained for over a thousand years

#38 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif...that is all.

#39 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif is a lot more experienced, and a lot stronger

#40 Edited by jashro44 (20545 posts) - - Show Bio

If Sif does win it will not be because she is more experienced.

#41 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

lady sif wins here

#42 Posted by MarlboroMan (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Sif is stronger but Spiderman obviously much more agile and faster and with the Spider Sense she might not be able to touch her more than 2 times the whole battle.

#43 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro: i agree sif wins can u tell me what issues if sif agelitie those were in i want to read it sif ny fav asgardian

#44 Posted by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Sif going to defeat Spider-sense? I don't know the character.

#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

How is Sif going to defeat Spider-sense? I don't know the character.

Play defense.

#46 Edited by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

@vance_astro: i agree sif wins can u tell me what issues if sif agelitie those were in i want to read it sif ny fav asgardian

I'm not sure any more. I used to have the scans from when I read the issues but my hard drive crashed and I lost the scans. I don't even remember the context of those issues, I just remember that Sif was wearing "street clothes" and wearing bracelets like Wonder Woman.

EDIT: Nevermind, I remember now. It was the Journey Into Mystery, "LOST GODS" arc. Check out issue #505, possibly #506

#47 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by laflux (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

H2H, I'd favor Peter.

Sif wins if she has standard weaponry.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

H2H, I'd favor Peter.

What? Why?

#50 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7815 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: sif is better h2h combat she wins