User Lists: 12

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@betatesthighlander1: I think this needs to be regular Artemis that is somewhat even but slightly less powerful then WW to make this a close fight, no?

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: I dont know much about her, as the only version of her Ive see is from animated movies, but I was under the impression she was just an Amazon. Sorry about my limited knowledge. All I know is that ive seen her be close to WW

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1: This is the one that is in the animated film named Wonder Woman and Superman/Batman: Apocalypse. This is THAT character but not the animated version. The comic version.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so who wins?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackWind

Not sure about Artemis but Barda definitely stomps Sif.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Barda picks up Sif and beats Artemis to death with her and then snaps Sif's neck.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

A punch to each of their faces would be quicker ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Barda easy and spite.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: hasnt Artemis always been near strength and speed level to WW and beaten WW in combat "many times" as ive read? So how would this be spite????

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Artemis is near Wonder Woman in skill, but not physically.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because WW wasn't using the full extent of her powers, but just simply sparring.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve: hasnt Artemis always been near strength and speed level to WW and beaten WW in combat "many times" as ive read? So how would this be spite????

No. Artemis beat Wonder Woman in WW's 2nd volume during the 2nd contest to hold the title of Wonder Woman. She was able to compete with Diana because of some trickery from Diana's mom and other stuff. When she won the right to be Wonder Woman she was given the Sandals of Hermes (which increased her speed and gave her flight) and the Gauntlets of Atlas (which increased her strength and durability).

Artemis is one of the more skilled hand to hand fighters on the island though. I don't believe she ever appeared in Wonder Woman's 1st volume either. This is spite because Barda has strength and durability several tiers higher than the other two with skills to match.

Take away all their powers and give everyone a sword and this is debatable.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

barda is strongest physically and artemis has fought wonderwoman and gave her trouble shes not that far from wonderwoman and big barda as far as strenght or fighting skills.But if ur talking about lady sif full powered she can beat them both she has more powers and abilities than they do and her magic is incredible and she currently is 100 tons and she can make her self stronger if neccasry with magic so dont count her out yet and odin himself has said that besides thor and balder of course lady sif is rite there with them so dont doubt lady sif she can hang with these two i think in the end she cud beat artemis but big barda wud cause a problem.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda wins in the end.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probally

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

barda is strongest physically and artemis has fought wonderwoman and gave her trouble shes not that far from wonderwoman and big barda as far as strenght or fighting skills.But if ur talking about lady sif full powered she can beat them both she has more powers and abilities than they do and her magic is incredible and she currently is 100 tons and she can make her self stronger if neccasry with magic so dont count her out yet and odin himself has said that besides thor and balder of course lady sif is rite there with them so dont doubt lady sif she can hang with these two i think in the end she cud beat artemis but big barda wud cause a problem.

I have to correct you there. Except for the instance in which Wonder Woman had a spell cast on her during the second tournament to become Wonder Woman and half of her powers were given to Artemis via the spell. She has never been even somewhat close to her in strength, speed, durability, etc. Artemis is a topnotch Amazonian warrior while Barda and Wonder Woman are gods.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oceanmaster21

wht issue was yht in

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Good battle i think Big Barda would win in an epic battle, but not an easy one.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackWind

Wait, they all have standard gear? Then Barda wins with moderate difficulty at most, because no one is taking a blast from the Mega Rod and living.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

barda

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By TifaLockhart

Barda overpowers Sif and blasts Artemis at range.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda. She takes this and it's not that close. She is essentially an equal to Wonder Woman in every single aspect (skill, physicals). Sif and Artemis are good, and can definitely compete with Barda's skills (especially Artemis), but the stat gap is pretty wide... and Barda's gear make it a total win for her...

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Barda being on par or rivaling Wonder Woman in physicals is debatable, but Artemis is a different character and the Megarod makes it a moot point.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda kills them both. Stop putting Barda against mid tier characters. She overpowered a amped Wonder Woman and beaten kryptonians.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: why is that debatable? She’s shown feats to rival WW in strength and Skill

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Barda would stomp the other two combined. She is a new goddess, and apparently even the weakest of the new gods are more powerful than any of the Earth Olympians. It's quite logical, since she is super sized (if mother box doesn't adjust her, she is the size of a star in our dimension, like the rest of the new gods, and even in her adjusted, human sized form she still retains her original stats) she also has Apocalyptian technology which is better than anything Asgardians or Amazons ever produced, like the new god armor, high tech weapons, and the motherbox, which in itself has a lot of hax. She also has an experience edge, she exists since the dawn of the new multiverse, which means she is a lot older then Artemis, and even older then Sif. The only thing that would be comparable between these three is the skill department, but I wouldn't say any of them really has a huge edge her, so it won't change a thing.

Between Sif and Artemis, I'd personally pick Artemis, because she scales to Wonder Woman, and even WAS Wonder Woman for some time, but I do not know a lot about Sif, so I may be wrong here.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda should own for most part except for some stupid reason she resorts to just a blade/rod skill battle with them.

Also Amazon artemis is not even close to WW stat wise. Though I would place her the most skilled here. If everyone was equal stats and equip she should be the favorite imo

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big Barda.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barda.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Barda should own for most part except for some stupid reason she resorts to just a blade/rod skill battle with them.

Also Amazon artemis is not even close to WW stat wise. Though I would place her the most skilled here. If everyone was equal stats and equip she should be the favorite imo

I'm pretty sure Barda would also stomp her opponents using only her Rod.