#1 Posted by jashro44 (25515 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

VS

Wolverine

Rules

• Wolverine does not have his adamantium or healing factor and cannot use his claws
  • Wolverine is fighting to the best of his abilities
  • Shiva is unarmed
  • Win by KO/Death/Incapacitation
  • Morals are off
  • random encounter

• Both begin visible
  • Begin 5 feat apart
  • Fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by AllStarSuperman (23008 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady shiva

#3 Posted by TDK_1997 (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan's skills are never shown but he has trained in Japan for a lot of years and I think with his 300 years experience he has became even a better fighter.If he puts out that part in him that is one of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe he will win.

#4 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine wins.

#5 Posted by Ddecourt (803 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva. Logan dispite of his fighting experience he doesn't always fight smart, Lady Shiva on the other hand is very methodological. Not having his healing factor also makes this bout bad for him imo.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (25515 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman said:

Lady shiva

@crabtree said:

Wolverine wins.

Reasoning?

#7 Posted by jashro44 (25515 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5689 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine. Still stronger and faster and just as skilled.

#9 Posted by nickzambuto (14981 posts) - - Show Bio

Siding with Shiva. Large gap in skill, and with Wolverine suddenly being without his H/F and claws, two things he's used to having in fights and has relied heavily on his entire life, he won't be on the top of his game. Even with time to get used to his newfound limitations, I don't think he has the skill to match his physical edge.

#10 Posted by Hyperlight (6626 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

i agree.. probably potentially more skilled being so much older

@TDK_1997 said:

Logan's skills are never shown but he has trained in Japan for a lot of years and I think with his 300 years experience he has became even a better fighter.If he puts out that part in him that is one of the best martial artists in the Marvel Universe he will win.

i dont think he is that old... in the comics i believe he was born in the late 1800's

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12403 posts) - - Show Bio

He was vulnerable to nerve strikes with healing and adamantium claws.....Shiva being a master and having better feats consistently should win more handily than Mr X did

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5330 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolvie

#13 Posted by jashro44 (25515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: The daredevil scan was from Garth Ennis marvel knights if I am not mistaken (I do know for a fact it was written by Garth Ennis), and he has stated he hates wolverine. So he is pretty biased. He is the same writer who has had wolverine lose to punisher.

Here is wolverine fight with Lord Shingen. Wolverine is not only poisoned but this was during the decade before wolverines healing factor got crazy. Shigne uses pressure points that would kill an ordinary man and wolverine is still standing after the first few. Echo also tried them and she failed to take him out with pressure points. If wolverine has his healing factor I don't think shiva could drop him which is why I took it away.

#14 Edited by 14NC3 (1794 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically wolverine would win. He has 300 years of experience in martial arts and is one of the top fighters in the marvel universe. His showings of fighting skills has been pretty inconsistent, but as the OP says both characters are at the top of their abilities so its wolverine for me.

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

He was vulnerable to nerve strikes with healing and adamantium claws.....Shiva being a master and having better feats consistently should win more handily than Mr X did

Wolverine has knowledge on pressure points as well, so he could do the same to lady shiva. The second scan isn't showing his knowledge on pressure points but it shows that he has knowledge on what parts of the body he should strike.

#15 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva snaps his neck like a twig, she's a far superior martial artist and without his adamantium and healing factor he can never compete with her skill, which is at the very least comparable to batmans.

#16 Posted by jashro44 (25515 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Wolvie

Reason?

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan takes this

#18 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva.

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (15097 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hyperlight: Still enough to beat Shiva.

#20 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@WaveMotionCannon said:

#21 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5499 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine should still be able to win given the fact that he's been training and fighting for over a century, so he's used to fighting different types of fighters. Although Shiva would give her a very hard time.

#22 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5689 posts) - - Show Bio
@SSJLozza

Lady Shiva snaps his neck like a twig, she's a far superior martial artist and without his adamantium and healing factor he can never compete with her skill, which is at the very least comparable to batmans.

Not hardly. With over a 100 years combat experience under his belt, and knowledge off off world techniques and superior physical stats Logan can definitely win. Also unlike Batman , Logans actually LIVED LONG ENOUGH to master the styles he's supposed to know.
#23 Posted by Cochise (682 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight could go either way. Of course, this is a horribly nerfed version of Wolverine...

#24 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Shiva can take him

#25 Posted by dondave (38903 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva ftw

#26 Posted by patrat18 (10877 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Pierpat (3467 posts) - - Show Bio

All wolvie's skills and move sets rely on his tanking ability and his claws.

Without it the skill level goes down too,

Shiva for the win.

#28 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9773 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Tim_Drake4444 (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva

#30 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9773 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva wins this

#31 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

i was going to say that i dont know much about shiva so wolverine wins but that'd be stupid. i caught myself picking up other viners traits. I'll do what most viners SHOULD do and say i dont know who wins until i educate myself better on shiva.

#32 Edited by Juiceboks (10828 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva 6/10 people really underestimate Logan's h2h skills.

#33 Posted by Wolverine08 (45689 posts) - - Show Bio

Shiva 6/10 people really underestimate Logan's h2h skills.

Agreed. Shiva does take the majority, but it's nowhere near a stomp.

#34 Posted by aquaman01 (1873 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear all about Logans skills, yet I don't see him use them that much. Not saying he doesn't do it a lot, as seen in the picture above, but I would have to see a lot more of his skills to say he wins. Just saying he is one of the best doesn't mean he should win.

I would say Shiva until I see more scans.