• 115 results
#101 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5139 posts) - - Show Bio

@fanofsuperheroes Wesker has superhuman strength, speed an agility. Not to mention he has a healing factor with regenative abilities an can tank anything they can dish out. The girls are not putting him down. People arguing for the team need to prove they can beat him not the other way around. Some battles have an obvious winner an don't need scans to prove anything. I know enough of all the characters involved so I'm going with Wesker.

#102 Posted by nick_hero22 (6949 posts) - - Show Bio

@fanofsuperheroes said:

Hmmmm, can any of you who support Wesker actually post, oh I don't know, proof of these things you keep going on about for Wesker. You know how the debate goes, post your response with proof and scans if needed to support said argument. I've seen them for Cassandra so I'd say she wins solely on the basis that you guys can't actually prove what your saying.

@nick_hero22: Great job on debating properly, you have won me over. :-)

And let the backlash insue.............

Thank You

#103 Posted by fanofsuperheroes (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@TerryBogard2014: Thank you very much, now I am on the side of Wesker.

#104 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Team puts up a spirited fight but I'm not sure they can match wesker's speed and power

Speed yes. Power no.

power yes my bro. wesker has been shown capable of lifting guys heavier than cass and shiva from the ground with one hand

#105 Edited by calypsx (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry but

and

You can do both of these during the 7 minute fight as well, while wesker is perfectly healthy and at full power.

Guess what, 2 weaker people who stand no chance against Shiva and Cass are able to dodge weskers strikes and melee him to the ground. Both of them are more than capable if Sheva and Chris can knock them out.

During the 7 minute fight, if you knock Wesker out, he will be on the ground for about a 30 seconds to a minute before he gets back up, in that time period Shiva and Cass can kill him while he's laying down. Wesker shows some feets, but he's still capable of being defeated by normal people.

If wesker could honestly defeat Shiva and Cass, he would of killed Chris and Sheva no problem, but he failed to seriously injure them, and I don't consider the Sheva and Chris duo to be more capable than these two.

#106 Edited by nickzambuto (14150 posts) - - Show Bio

@calypsx said:

Sorry but

and

You can do both of these during the 7 minute fight as well, while wesker is perfectly healthy and at full power.

Guess what, 2 weaker people who stand no chance against Shiva and Cass are able to dodge weskers strikes and melee him to the ground. Both of them are more than capable if Sheva and Chris can knock them out.

During the 7 minute fight, if you knock Wesker out, he will be on the ground for about a 30 seconds to a minute before he gets back up, in that time period Shiva and Cass can kill him while he's laying down. Wesker shows some feets, but he's still capable of being defeated by normal people.

This is a pretty horrible argument. What's your proof that Chris and Sheva "stand no chance" against Cassandra and Shiva? I don't remember them ever fighting, or even meeting at all. Your entire argument falls apart based on that single fact. You're lowballing Wesker based on gameplay mechanics of Chris and Sheva hurting him, but how does that prove Cass and Shiva can do the same thing? That's like me saying "Captain America beat Punisher so OBVIOUSLY he can beat Batman!"

#107 Edited by calypsx (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@calypsx said:

Sorry but

and

This is a pretty horrible argument. What's your proof that Chris and Sheva "stand no chance" against Cassandra and Shiva? I don't remember them ever fighting, or even meeting at all. Your entire argument falls apart based on that single fact.

You're right actually, but that's another argument, I really don't know if Sheva and Chris are better in hand to hand combat with Shiva and Cass, but those 2 have shown some pretty strong feets. That and my argument is showing Wesker isn't really as powerful as people claim him to be, he has weaknesses and limits, and can be beat, it's not about Shiva + Cass vs Chris and Sheva, but that would be an interesting battle as well.

The "stand no chance" was a simple exaggeration, I apologize since I made it sound like a stomp case. I just believe Shiva and Cass can beat the re5 duo since i've seen both of their limits, and if the RE5 cast can actually finish the boss fight without firing a bullet, I firmly believe 2 very strong martial artist could as well. That and Cass can read attacks very well, I'm not sure if the RE5 cast has her movement reading abilities but they are still shown to be able to avoid some of Weskers strikes.

My main problem is I haven't seen any of Weskers big feats, and the ones that are shown are usually countered by little things (Jill was able to charge up to him and tackle him out a window, which is something Cass could probably avoid.) while Cass has a lot of abilities that could really give her the edge, plus being supported by Shiva.

Nick_Hero22 has brought up a lot of great points.

#108 Edited by jashro44 (22934 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto:

This is a pretty horrible argument. What's your proof that Chris and Sheva "stand no chance" against Cassandra and Shiva? I don't remember them ever fighting, or even meeting at all. Your entire argument falls apart based on that single fact. You're lowballing Wesker based on gameplay mechanics of Chris and Sheva hurting him, but how does that prove Cass and Shiva can do the same thing? That's like me saying "Captain America beat Punisher so OBVIOUSLY he can beat Batman!"

I don't think Chris and Sheva and beat either Cass or shiva. I think either of the DC women would beat the duo on there own.

I still give this to wesker though.

#109 Posted by nickzambuto (14150 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto:

I don't think Chris and Sheva and beat either Cass or shiva. I think either of the DC women would beat the duo on there own.

I still give this to wesker though.

Based on feats I completely agree. However, fact remains that none of them have ever actually met up and fought, so saying that "Cass and Shiva beat Chris and Sheva who beat Wesker so therefore Cass and Shiva beat Wesker" is completely baseless. Chris and Sheva hurting Wesker is no strike against Wesker; it's just a plus for Chris and Sheva, that they can hurt a guy as tough as Wesker. It has nothing to do with this battle here.

#110 Posted by jashro44 (22934 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: Fair enough and I can agree with that. All though doesn't wesker usually stomp chris and sheva and don't they need guns to damage him?

#111 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker takes this. Not even sure it's a long fight

#112 Posted by nickzambuto (14150 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: Fair enough and I can agree with that. All though doesn't wesker usually stomp chris and sheva and don't they need guns to damage him?

The argument about whether that clip is gameplay abstract or an actual feat for Chris is up to interpretation. Personally, if I was debating for Chris, hell yeah I'd use it as a feat. The two major things about that clip are A) Chris being strong enough to hurt Wesker, and B) Chris being fast enough to dodge Wesker. I think they are pretty consistent with his other feats, it's true that Wesker usually stomps Chris around in cutscenes, but that QTE is the first time Chris ever attempted h2h combat with Wesker, rather than shooting him. So it's arguable. But again, it was nothing to do with this thread, so we'll save this discussion for later.

#113 Posted by jashro44 (22934 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I would assume the cut scenes are more accurate. I just see Chris knocking him around as a game play mechanic.

#114 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5458 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker

#115 Posted by dondave (38560 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker ftw