#51 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@nickthedevil: Sorry but it sounded a bit ironic at the begining.....:P

I am sorry...

Sorry... i was busy, and i usually don't fully form ideas in my head :P

#52 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Not your fault.:P You didnt actually say anything bad.:P

#53 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger: but it didnt make sense when i reread it just now.... LOL

#54 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@Stronger: but it didnt make sense when i reread it just now.... LOL

Its Ok man..We all make mistakes.Go get some rest.Its late.:P

@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

How ON GODS GREEN EARTH is a peak human compared to a Spider-man level character on physicall abilities???

#55 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

She doesn't have speed on par with him...that's why they're ignoring it.
Moderator
#56 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@nickthedevil said:

@Stronger: but it didnt make sense when i reread it just now.... LOL

Its Ok man..We all make mistakes.Go get some rest.Its late.:P

@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

How ON GODS GREEN EARTH is a peak human compared to a Spider-man level character on physicall abilities???

1. Albert Wesker isn't anywhere close to being Spider-Man level, Albert dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodges lighting.

2. Cassandra has been stated to have metahuman speed and has speed feats that are superior to Albert Wesker's feat and better striking feats.

3. She is also leagues ahead of him in h2h that it isn't even funny and has body language reading to predict his moves.

#57 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

1. Albert Wesker isn't anywhere close to being Spider-Man level, Albert dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodge lighting.

2. Cassandra has been stated to have metahuman speed and has speed feats that are superior to Albert Wesker's feat and better striking feats.

3. She is also leagues ahead of him in h2h that it isn't even funny and has body language reading to predict his moves.

Your over-estimation of Cassandra Cain is apparent.
Moderator
#58 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

She doesn't have speed on par with him...that's why they're ignoring it.

Then what is this?

She basically out runs a bullet in this scan

She dodge a bullet from a sniper rifle

She dodges multiple shots at point blank range

She dodges bullets from multiple people at point blank range

She is speed blitz'ing several guards

Albert Wesker dodge bullets from handguns after they're fired while Cassandra Cain can basically outrun them and dodge a sniper bullet inches from her head. Again who has better speed feats?

#59 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

She doesn't have speed on par with him...that's why they're ignoring it.

Then what is this?

She basically out runs a bullet in this scan

She dodge a bullet from a sniper rifle

She dodges multiple shots at point blank range

She dodges bullets from multiple people at point blank range

She is speed blitz'ing several guards

Albert Wesker dodge bullets from handguns after they're fired while Cassandra Cain can basically outrun them and dodge a sniper bullet inches from her head. Again who has better speed feats?

We already saw the scans you stole from KMC...
Moderator
#60 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1. Albert Wesker isn't anywhere close to being Spider-Man level, Albert dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodge lighting.

2. Cassandra has been stated to have metahuman speed and has speed feats that are superior to Albert Wesker's feat and better striking feats.

3. She is also leagues ahead of him in h2h that it isn't even funny and has body language reading to predict his moves.

Your over-estimation of Cassandra Cain is apparent.

How I'm I over-estimating her when she has better speed feats?

#61 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.

She doesn't have speed on par with him...that's why they're ignoring it.

Then what is this?

She basically out runs a bullet in this scan

She dodge a bullet from a sniper rifle

She dodges multiple shots at point blank range

She dodges bullets from multiple people at point blank range

She is speed blitz'ing several guards

Albert Wesker dodge bullets from handguns after they're fired while Cassandra Cain can basically outrun them and dodge a sniper bullet inches from her head. Again who has better speed feats?

We already saw the scans you stole from KMC...

And what does taking scans from a website have to do with claim that Cassandra Cain isn't on par with Albert Wesker in terms of speed. Your suppose to be posting proof not commenting on where or how I got these scans which is none of your business.

#62 Posted by Cochise (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Only two of those scans show her truly dodging a bullet. Batman and Captain America also have a couple over the course of their career. I wouldn't say it's anything approaching "consistent" for any of them. They are outliers. Cassandra is consistently shown to be quick, but not superhumanly so. Which is why she was getting smacked around by Batman during the period where she lost her movereading ability.

Wesker is way too much for the team physically. He wins.

#63 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

How I'm I over-estimating her when she has better speed feats?

You're stating those points as if you know them to be fact but it's obvious that you are saying what you're saying because you want her to win. You said that Wesker is nowhere near Spider-Man because he dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodges lightning. You know Spider-Man has been shot several times right? Do you know that Wesker can't dodge lightning? I haven't beaten RE5 yet but what part of the game does he attempt to dodge lightning and fail? 
 
Then you said that Cassandra is stated to have metahuman speed? So? Isn't Wesker's speed also metahuman? She doesn't really have better feats of speed than him. Most of the feats you've posted are of bullet dodging. Just the scene where he's dodging Jill and Chris is basically the same feats. 
 
You're also saying that she's leagues above him h2h? So? If he's physically out of her league, why does he need to be as skilled.
Moderator
#64 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

And what does taking scans from a website have to do with claim that Cassandra Cain isn't on par with Albert Wesker in terms of speed. Your suppose to be posting proof not commenting on where or how I got these scans which is none of your business.

Nothing. My post didn't have anything to with where you got the scans from. More to do with the fact that we already seen them so reposting them was pointless.You don't have to tell me what I should be posting. I know how battle forums work. I'm wondering why you're dwelling on the comment about KMC and not the actual point of the response.
Moderator
#65 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cochise said:

Only two of those scans show her truly dodging a bullet. Batman and Captain America also have a couple over the course of their career. I wouldn't say it's anything approaching "consistent" for any of them. They are outliers. Cassandra is consistently shown to be quick, but not superhumanly so. Which is why she was getting smacked around by Batman during the period where she lost her movereading ability.

Wesker is way too much for the team physically. He wins.

I don't know what you are talking about but she dodges bullets after they were fired in three of the scans and in one of them she dodge a sniper bullets inches from head which far better than anything Albert Wesker has done. Batman and Captain America don't dodge bullets after they are fired they dodge and evade the aim of the gunmen. Albert Wesker was getting tagged by Chris and Shiva who aren't peak humans like Batman or even Olympic level for that matter. Cassandra Cain has been stated to have metahuman speed and has consistent feats to support this.

#66 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

How I'm I over-estimating her when she has better speed feats?

You're stating those points as if you know them to be fact but it's obvious that you are saying what you're saying because you want her to win. You said that Wesker is nowhere near Spider-Man because he dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodges lightning. You know Spider-Man has been shot several times right? Do you know that Wesker can't dodge lightning? I haven't beaten RE5 yet but what part of the game does he attempt to dodge lightning and fail? Then you said that Cassandra is stated to have metahuman speed? So? Isn't Wesker's speed also metahuman? She doesn't really have better feats of speed than him. Most of the feats you've posted are of bullet dodging. Just the scene where he's dodging Jill and Chris is basically the same feats. You're also saying that she's leagues above him h2h? So? If he's physically out of her league, why does he need to be as skilled.

1. And your point Wesker got shot in the arm by Chris and got tagged by both Chris and Shiva.

2. She flats out dodge bullets in all three look again, what I'm saying is that she has speed feats that are on par with his.

3. The only thing Wesker outclasses her in is in strength (not striking power) and durability, she has the speed, striking power, and skill to KO Wesker.

#67 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

How I'm I over-estimating her when she has better speed feats?

You're stating those points as if you know them to be fact but it's obvious that you are saying what you're saying because you want her to win. You said that Wesker is nowhere near Spider-Man because he dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodges lightning. You know Spider-Man has been shot several times right? Do you know that Wesker can't dodge lightning? I haven't beaten RE5 yet but what part of the game does he attempt to dodge lightning and fail? Then you said that Cassandra is stated to have metahuman speed? So? Isn't Wesker's speed also metahuman? She doesn't really have better feats of speed than him. Most of the feats you've posted are of bullet dodging. Just the scene where he's dodging Jill and Chris is basically the same feats. You're also saying that she's leagues above him h2h? So? If he's physically out of her league, why does he need to be as skilled.

1. And your point Wesker got shot in the arm by Chris and got tagged by both Chris and Shiva.

2. She flats out dodge bullets in all three look again, what I'm saying is that she has speed feats that are on par with his.

3. The only thing Wesker outclasses her in is in strength (not striking power) and durability, she has the speed, striking power, and skill to KO Wesker.

1.If you didn't get my point maybe you should read my post again. You're saying that Spider-Man is faster than Wesker because he's "dodges" lightning while Wesker dodges bullets but both have been shot. So what was YOUR point? 
2.People who aren't metahuman in the area of speed dodge bullets...You said her speed feats were better, now you're saying "on par"? C'mon. 
3.And you still think you aren't over-estimating her? Her have the strength to KO him doesn't mean her striking power is on par with his....
Moderator
#68 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

How I'm I over-estimating her when she has better speed feats?

You're stating those points as if you know them to be fact but it's obvious that you are saying what you're saying because you want her to win. You said that Wesker is nowhere near Spider-Man because he dodges bullets while Spider-Man dodges lightning. You know Spider-Man has been shot several times right? Do you know that Wesker can't dodge lightning? I haven't beaten RE5 yet but what part of the game does he attempt to dodge lightning and fail? Then you said that Cassandra is stated to have metahuman speed? So? Isn't Wesker's speed also metahuman? She doesn't really have better feats of speed than him. Most of the feats you've posted are of bullet dodging. Just the scene where he's dodging Jill and Chris is basically the same feats. You're also saying that she's leagues above him h2h? So? If he's physically out of her league, why does he need to be as skilled.

1. And your point Wesker got shot in the arm by Chris and got tagged by both Chris and Shiva.

2. She flats out dodge bullets in all three look again, what I'm saying is that she has speed feats that are on par with his.

3. The only thing Wesker outclasses her in is in strength (not striking power) and durability, she has the speed, striking power, and skill to KO Wesker.

1.If you didn't get my point maybe you should read my post again. You're saying that Spider-Man is faster than Wesker because he's "dodges" lightning while Wesker dodges bullets but both have been shot. So what was YOUR point? 2.People who aren't metahuman in the area of speed dodge bullets...You said her speed feats were better, now you're saying "on par"? C'mon. 3.And you still think you aren't over-estimating her? Her have the strength to KO him doesn't mean her striking power is on par with his....

1. Wesker lacks the high-end showing and consistent showing Spider-Man has regardless if both have been shot.

2. I think she is just as fast if not faster due to her feats and she a couple of them that would be above Wesker's showing, but I'm not afraid to say that they have pretty equal speed.

3. I never said they have equal strength, but Cassandra has better striking feats.

#69 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: So cassandra can run at (least) 70 kph?

run fast enough to look like she can teleport?

#70 Edited by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

1. Wesker lacks the high-end showing and consistent showing Spider-Man has regardless if both have been shot

2. I she is just as fast if not faster due to her feats and she a couple of them that would be above Wesker's showing, but I'm not afraid to say that they have pretty equal speed.

3. I never said they have equal strength, but Cassandra has better striking feats.

1.That's true but you tried to prove it using lightning and that didn't work out for you. Spider-Man may or may not be faster than Wesker. I don't think you or anyone else knows the extent of his speed.  We're basing this on very few showings.Spider-Man is also faster than Cassandra Cain...
2. Just because you're not afraid to say they have equal speed doesn't mean they actually have equal speed.
3.I never said you said that. Striking feats like what?
Moderator
#71 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22: So cassandra can run at (least) 70 kph?

run fast enough to look like she can teleport?

She is speed blitz'ing several guards

#72 Edited by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Guy says "i saw what i did to my guards..."

Wesker moves faster than the naked eye can see. looks like teleportation.

#73 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1. Wesker lacks the high-end showing and consistent showing Spider-Man has regardless if both have been shot

2. I she is just as fast if not faster due to her feats and she a couple of them that would be above Wesker's showing, but I'm not afraid to say that they have pretty equal speed.

3. I never said they have equal strength, but Cassandra has better striking feats.

1.That's true but you tried to prove it using lightning and that didn't work out for you. Spider-Man may or may not be faster than Wesker. I don't think you or anyone else knows the extent of his speed. We're basing this on very few showings.Spider-Man is also faster than Cassandra Cain...2. Just because you're not afraid to say they have equal speed doesn't mean they actually have equal speed.3.I never said you said that. Striking feats like what?

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

#74 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22:

Damn it guys... we need Progenitor here...

#75 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22: Guy says "i saw what i did to my guards..."

Wesker moves faster than the naked eye can see. looks like teleportation.

Proof, because wasn't Wesker tagged by Shiva and Chris? And those guys couldn't keep track of her they were instantly blitz'ed.

#76 Posted by Vance Astro (89624 posts) - - Show Bio
@nick_hero22 said:

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

Typical street level feats.
Moderator
#77 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

Typical street level feats.

Street level feats that are better than Wesker's

#78 Posted by nickthedevil (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

Typical street level feats.

Street level feats that are better than Wesker's

LOLhas she caught an RPG?

#79 Posted by Cochise (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

I don't know what you are talking about but she dodges bullets after they were fired in three of the scans and in one of them she dodge a sniper bullets inches from head which far better than anything Albert Wesker has done. Batman and Captain America don't dodge bullets after they are fired they dodge and evade the aim of the gunmen. Albert Wesker was getting tagged by Chris and Shiva who aren't peak humans like Batman or even Olympic level for that matter. Cassandra Cain has been stated to have metahuman speed and has consistent feats to support this.

It looks like twice to my eyes. Regardless, when viewed across the majority of her appearances, that isn't really consistent, by even the most generous definition of the word. The vast majority of her appearances show her as a quick but not superhumanly quick fighter, similar to Batman, Shiva, etc. Maybe superhumanly fast compared to a Real World human being but not in the world of comics. Her origin is not one of superpowers, her H2H fights do not present her as someone with superhuman speed, she doesn't "speedblitz" (hate that term) people like Batman, Deathstroke, Nightwing, etc. When she lost her move-reading ability, she was easy prey for Batman during their sparring session. If she had superspeed, that wouldn't be the case.

Batman also has scans of dodging bullets after they've been fired - but it's no more consistent for him than it is for her. Same for Captain America.

Wesker is faster, stronger and more durable based on CONSISTENT showings and origin. No shame in that, the guy's a beast.

#80 Posted by daredevil21134 (14259 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for a Cassandra Cain vs Goku battle.(roll eyes)

#81 Edited by saiyan_earthling (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@daredevil21134 said:

I can't wait for a Cassandra Cain vs Goku battle.(roll eyes)

Me too, but it's a bugger that these anime/mang vs comic battles aren't allowed. Besides, Goku is too much for Cassie, you should know that lol

#82 Posted by Cochise (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime vs. Comics threads are banned? Damn, I was going to make some Battle Angel Alita threads...

#83 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

Typical street level feats.

Street level feats that are better than Wesker's

LOLhas she caught an RPG?

LOL has Wesker ever dodge a sniper bullets inches from his head?

#84 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cochise said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I don't know what you are talking about but she dodges bullets after they were fired in three of the scans and in one of them she dodge a sniper bullets inches from head which far better than anything Albert Wesker has done. Batman and Captain America don't dodge bullets after they are fired they dodge and evade the aim of the gunmen. Albert Wesker was getting tagged by Chris and Shiva who aren't peak humans like Batman or even Olympic level for that matter. Cassandra Cain has been stated to have metahuman speed and has consistent feats to support this.

It looks like twice to my eyes. Regardless, when viewed across the majority of her appearances, that isn't really consistent, by even the most generous definition of the word. The vast majority of her appearances show her as a quick but not superhumanly quick fighter, similar to Batman, Shiva, etc. Maybe superhumanly fast compared to a Real World human being but not in the world of comics. Her origin is not one of superpowers, her H2H fights do not present her as someone with superhuman speed, she doesn't "speedblitz" (hate that term) people like Batman, Deathstroke, Nightwing, etc. When she lost her move-reading ability, she was easy prey for Batman during their sparring session. If she had superspeed, that wouldn't be the case.

Batman also has scans of dodging bullets after they've been fired - but it's no more consistent for him than it is for her. Same for Captain America.

Wesker is faster, stronger and more durable based on CONSISTENT showings and origin. No shame in that, the guy's a beast.

You have know idea what you are talking about. In all of her appearance to is shown to have metahuman and consistently dodges bullets after they are fired.

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/cassandra-cain-respect-thread/92-627374/

PLEASE READ ALL SCANS

#85 Posted by God_Spawn (39552 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Vance Astro said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Defeating someone who was bulletproof using h2h combat, kicking through a prison wall and leaving a big hole, punched through 3 inches of quartz, and breaking through bullet proof glass.

Typical street level feats.

Street level feats that are better than Wesker's

LOLhas she caught an RPG?

LOL has Wesker ever dodge a sniper bullets inches from his head?

LOL no cause no one has tried.

Moderator
#86 Posted by Cochise (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

You have know idea what you are talking about. In all of her appearance to is shown to have metahuman and consistently dodges bullets after they are fired.

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/cassandra-cain-respect-thread/92-627374/

I'm familiar with the scans, I read her series so I know her character from more than just a respect thread. And your own scans support what I'm saying: that she's a very skilled and fast - but not superhumanly fast - fighter.

Can you answer me why, when Cassandra lost her body reading ability early in her series, Batman was able to pummel her with ease when they sparred? Why did he say she was unfit for field duty? This was a major plot point in her series. If she had superspeed, she wouldn't have needed body reading to dodge Batman... right?

#87 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cochise said:

@nick_hero22 said:

You have know idea what you are talking about. In all of her appearance to is shown to have metahuman and consistently dodges bullets after they are fired.

http://www.comicvine.com/cassandra-cain/29-65230/cassandra-cain-respect-thread/92-627374/

I'm familiar with the scans, I read her series so I know her character from more than just a respect thread. And your own scans support what I'm saying: that she's a very skilled and fast - but not superhumanly fast - fighter.

Can you answer me why, when Cassandra lost her body reading ability early in her series, Batman was able to pummel her with ease when they sparred? Why did he say she was unfit for field duty? This was a major plot point in her series. If she had superspeed, she wouldn't have needed body reading to dodge Batman... right?

The reason Batman was able to beat was because without her body language reading she has no defense so that why he took her under his wing taught her martial arts so she could make up for her body language reading. Since then Cassandra has been trained by both Batman and Lady Shiva and she got her body language reading. She has superhuman speed because it was stated in one the scans and she has to the feats the back up the claims. Petty of characters with above human speeds have been tagged by people slower look at Wesker for a example Chris and Shiva two aren't Olympic level were able to tag him a couple of times despite the claims of him moving faster than the eye can track.

#88 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22: Yeah ,yeah ok.Cassandra Cain beats the shit out of Wesker,Galactus and TOAA together.........

Can Cassandra Cain run 74 km per hour???

Can Cassandra Cain throw 50 men away with a single punch???

Can Cassandra Cain withstand an RPG????

Does Cassandra Cain have a healing factor???

#89 Edited by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22: Yeah ,yeah ok.Cassandra Cain beats the shit out of Wesker,Galactus and TOAA together.........

Can Cassandra Cain run 74 km per hour???

Can Cassandra Cain throw 50 men away with a single punch???

Can Cassandra Cain withstand an RPG????

Does Cassandra Cain have a healing factor???

I never said she could win, I simply made a case for her speed being on par if not better Wesker. It will take more than speed to beat him and he has a very good chance of winning this match due to the fact that he is bloodlusted. Users like you were making this match out to be one side out of fanboyism which it isn't.

#90 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22: Yeah ,yeah ok.Cassandra Cain beats the shit out of Wesker,Galactus and TOAA together.........

Can Cassandra Cain run 74 km per hour???

Can Cassandra Cain throw 50 men away with a single punch???

Can Cassandra Cain withstand an RPG????

Does Cassandra Cain have a healing factor???

I never said she could win, I simply made a case for her speed being on par if not better Wesker. It will more than speed to beat him and he has a very good chance of winning this match due to the fact that he is bloodlusted. Users like you were making this match out to be one side out of fanboyism which it isn't.

Cassandra Cain isnt on par with a superhuman.If I insulted you,I apologize but from they way you are writting you seem to be a fanboy.

#91 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22: Yeah ,yeah ok.Cassandra Cain beats the shit out of Wesker,Galactus and TOAA together.........

Can Cassandra Cain run 74 km per hour???

Can Cassandra Cain throw 50 men away with a single punch???

Can Cassandra Cain withstand an RPG????

Does Cassandra Cain have a healing factor???

I never said she could win, I simply made a case for her speed being on par if not better Wesker. It will more than speed to beat him and he has a very good chance of winning this match due to the fact that he is bloodlusted. Users like you were making this match out to be one side out of fanboyism which it isn't.

Cassandra Cain isnt on par with a superhuman.If I insulted you,I apologize but from they way you are writting you seem to be a fanboy.

I guest you must have missed the scans that said she had metahuman speed and the feats that support this.

#92 Posted by Stronger (5051 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Stronger said:

@nick_hero22: Yeah ,yeah ok.Cassandra Cain beats the shit out of Wesker,Galactus and TOAA together.........

Can Cassandra Cain run 74 km per hour???

Can Cassandra Cain throw 50 men away with a single punch???

Can Cassandra Cain withstand an RPG????

Does Cassandra Cain have a healing factor???

I never said she could win, I simply made a case for her speed being on par if not better Wesker. It will more than speed to beat him and he has a very good chance of winning this match due to the fact that he is bloodlusted. Users like you were making this match out to be one side out of fanboyism which it isn't.

Cassandra Cain isnt on par with a superhuman.If I insulted you,I apologize but from they way you are writting you seem to be a fanboy.

I guest you must have missed the scans that said she had metahuman speed and the feats that support this.

Ok,ok man.Whatever you say.........

And from were exactly has Cassadra Cain gained metahuman speed?????

You think she is metahuman because she speedblitzes some lowlife thugs.

She a bit faster than a peak human.Not superhuman.

#93 Posted by Cochise (687 posts) - - Show Bio

No it says her ability to multitask is superhuman... And this explanation as to why she couldn't evade Batman when she lost her body reading is just silly. If she had superspeed, she would not need an iota of defensive skills. She has never displayed superhuman speed in her fights against other named characters. Her origin makes no mention of anything that would give her superspeed. The vast majority of her showings portray her as someone quick but not possessing superspeed. And so on... Not to mention that Wesker will literally pulp her with one hit.

#94 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#95 Posted by nickzambuto (19363 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

bump

Wesker stomps then captures Smiley and turns him into his slave.

#96 Posted by laflux (21299 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see the team being able to bypass Wesker's durability.

#97 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6243 posts) - - Show Bio

Wesker stomps, teams overated

#98 Posted by nick_hero22 (8319 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

bump

Wesker stomps then captures Smiley and turns him into his slave.

Wrong!

#99 Posted by fanofsuperheroes (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm, can any of you who support Wesker actually post, oh I don't know, proof of these things you keep going on about for Wesker. You know how the debate goes, post your response with proof and scans if needed to support said argument. I've seen them for Cassandra so I'd say she wins solely on the basis that you guys can't actually prove what your saying.

@nick_hero22: Great job on debating properly, you have won me over. :-)

And let the backlash insue.............

#100 Edited by TerryBogard2014 (483 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

wesker speed Blitzing chris and one hand lifting him

Loading Video...

having beams dropped on him

Loading Video...

Bullet dogging owning and surviving getting tackled out a window

Loading Video...

dogging bullets in close range and throwing them both over the railing easily

Loading Video...

dogging chris's bullets while walking up to him and pinning sheva.

he go shot in the face flying out into a volcano and still walked it off

team is not winning this with only H2H