Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nick_hero22

Lady Shiva

Cassandra Cain

VS

Albert Wesker

All combatants are bloodlusted and unarmed in this fight, the winner is determined through KO or death.

The fight takes place here

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By HolySerpent

Good fight. The fight could go either waynBut I think if Albert weaker didn't suffer from cis he would win.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I'm leaning towards Wesker, but like the guy above said, it could go either way.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By thanobomb1124

Team wins

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Libertyprime

Wesker wins but barely.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

CIS on?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nick_hero22

@ReVamp: No

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By ReVamp

Well, since Lady Shiva kept up with a Robin w/ Superspeed, I think that this is more than a fair match. Being no Wesker expert I'd like to mention that this might not be totally accurate, but I think the team can win, contrary to what I thought when I came into this thread.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Hyperlight

he should win as long as he isnt to laid back

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Wesker's got some wicked durability. Gals would have to be ruthless to put him down before they get taken down. Would have liked a bit more information as to location, morals, equipment ... but as things stand, going to give Wesker the slight nod here for now.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nick_hero22

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Wesker's got some wicked durability. Gals would have to be ruthless to put him down before they get taken down. Would have liked a bit more information as to location, morals, equipment ... but as things stand, going to give Wesker the slight nod here for now.

The fight takes place in a dojo in China. All combatants are bloodlusted and unarmed.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

What equipment does the team possess? What equipment does Wesker possess? Morals? Location? OP is obligated to provide us with this information.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22

@Illuminatus said:

What equipment does the team possess? What equipment does Wesker possess? Morals? Location? OP is obligated to provide us with this information.

The OP has been updated

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@nick_hero22: Okay. Do the combatants achieve victory by knocking out their opponent(s), or by ending their life?
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nick_hero22

@Illuminatus: KO or Death would suffice

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Cloud™

Cassandra alone would be an issue for Wesker, adding Lady Shiva beside her might show Wesker that he isn't as great as he thinks he is.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@nick_hero22: Thanks for informing me politely. 

@Dark Cloud™ said:

Cassandra alone would be an issue for Wesker, adding Lady Shiva beside her might show Wesker that he isn't as great as he thinks he is.

I concur. His arrogance has been the cause of his downfall on several occasions. 
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nick_hero22

@Illuminatus said:

@nick_hero22: Thanks for informing me politely.

@Dark Cloud™ said:

I concur. His arrogance has been the cause of his downfall on several occasions.

Your welcome

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nick_hero22

bump

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By grimlock

Team puts up a spirited fight but I'm not sure they can match wesker's speed and power

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Void_Paladin

@grimlock said:

Team puts up a spirited fight but I'm not sure they can match wesker's speed and power

Speed yes. Power no.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm not entirely sure how they will bypass his durability and healing and with him bloodlusted his ego isn't getting in the way.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nick_hero22

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

Cassandra Cain has kicked through a prison wall, she has punched through 3 inch thick quartz, and she has beaten a guy that was bullet proof using h2h combat. She definitely has the striking power to hurt Wesker.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Void_Paladin

@nick_hero22 said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

Cassandra Cain has kicked through a prison wall, she has punched through 3 inch thick quartz, and she has beaten a guy that was bullet proof using h2h combat. She definitely has the striking power to hurt Wesker.

I agree. I was simply stating that her strength does not equal his.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By grimlock

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

i think though wesker may not be a heavy weight in terms of strength but he's obviously stronger than the duo. I've seen him raise guys from the ground with one hand

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sherlock

Without CIS Wesker would own these two easily especially if they are unarmed.Neither of them will be able to really hurt him much and all he would need is one strike to end them.

I see this as a stomp for Wesker

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By progenitorigin

It could go either way, but as for his arrogance getting in the way, he's only shown an abundance of it when he toys with Chris Redfield, which is due to their past together. If Wesker were to take this seriously, he could utilize his speed & strength to close the space between them. Otherwise, if the two work together, they could be quite a formidable tag team against him.

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Void_Paladin

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

i think though wesker may not be a heavy weight in terms of strength but he's obviously stronger than the duo. I've seen him raise guys from the ground with one hand

Actually, Cassandra's strong enough to crush a human skull with a punch, and break through bullet-proof glass. Still, Wesker in RE5 was an enhanced beast.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By grimlock

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

Actually, Cassandra's strong enough to crush a human skull with a punch, and break through bullet-proof glass. Still, Wesker in RE5 was an enhanced beast.

i think crushing a human skull/bullet proof glass is a feat many martial artists can perform. its a matter of applying the right force and the right place. its not necessarily a sign of super human strength. when it boils down to raw power Wesker destroys her

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nick_hero22

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

i think crushing a human skull/bullet proof glass is a feat many martial artists can perform. its a matter of applying the right force and the right place. its not necessarily a sign of super human strength. when it boils down to raw power Wesker destroys her

No it can be argued that Cassandra Cain has better speed and striking feats.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By grimlock

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

More speed than Wesker? haha i don't think so. Wesker moves so fast that he seems to be teleporting!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nick_hero22

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

More speed than Wesker? haha i don't think so. Wesker moves so fast that he seems to be teleporting!

She basically out runs a bullet in this scan

She dodge a bullet from a sniper rifle

She dodges multiple shots at point blank range

She dodges bullets from multiple people at point blank range

She is speed blitz'ing several guards

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By grimlock

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

Whoa! pretty cool.never seen those before. are these abilities consistent with the character? she seems to be able to do things even batman cant do yet i think a match up between the two we both would vote batman lol

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nick_hero22

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

Whoa! pretty cool.never seen those before. are these abilities consistent with the character? she seems to be able to do things even batman cant do yet i think a match up between the two we both would vote batman lol

She has consistently shown to be that fast and on top of that she can read body language that allows her to predict her opponent's moves.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wesker.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38  Edited By Erik

@Vance Astro said:

Wesker.

Someone can defeat Cassandra Cain? Lies!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22

@Vance Astro said:

Wesker.

Why?

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By grimlock

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

She has consistently shown to be that fast and on top of that she can read body language that allows her to predict her opponent's moves.

so can she beat batman?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nick_hero22

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

so can she beat batman?

The have fought before but it was a stalemate, based on her feats I believe she is capable of defeating him.

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By grimlock

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

so can she beat batman?

The have fought before but it was a stalemate, based on her feats I believe she is capable of defeating him.

so which version of Wesker are we talking of here? any Wesker with virus thrashes these girls soundly

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nick_hero22

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

so can she beat batman?

so which version of Wesker are we talking of here? any Wesker with virus thrashes these girls soundly

Resident Evil 5

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By grimlock

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

@Void_Paladin said:

@grimlock said:

Speed yes. Power no.

so can she beat batman?

Resident Evil 5

RE5 Wesker kills them both

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By Stronger

Wesker stomps.They only have a chance if he is jobbing.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nickthedevil

@Stronger said:

I verily concur.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Stronger

@nickthedevil said:

@Stronger said:

I verily concur.

Wesker kills them both before they try to react.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nickthedevil

@stronger: and i strongly agree with you, man. Wesker isn't only a badass, but he's also earned it. in power and all.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stronger

@nickthedevil: Sorry but it sounded a bit ironic at the begining.....:P

I am sorry...

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nick_hero22

I like how you guys ignore the fact that Cassaandra Cain has speed on par with Wesker if not better and the striking power to KO him and then she has her mother helping her too.