• 52 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pre new 52 Shiva, all feats (pre 52 and new 52) can be used for batman, wolverine is pre cornell. No prep, morals on, teamwork 100%. Batman and Slade has standard gear, Shiva has an adamantium sword. Takes place in uninhabited Times Square

Round 1: Slade is pre new 52

Round 2: Slade is new 52

Round 3: new 52 Slade, Shiva has two regular swords

Who wins and why? Tried to make this even, hope I did a decent job. I was going to add daredevil on team 1 but decided against it.

Wolverine can heal but if he doesn't heal fast enough to prevent death and actually dies then he's done.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team DC

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they drop Wolverine?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By reaverlation

All feats Pre and New 52 for Batman 0_0...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OreoAssassin

Tough call

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

All feats Pre and New 52 for Batman 0_0...

No Caption Provided

Lmao. Morals are on. Yet 100% teamwork is activated. Like there wouldn't be confliction between Slade, Shiva and Batman on the killing moral code. Batman soloes everyone!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

wolverine solo.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

An adamantium sword would make it very difficult for Shiva, because i'm not even sure if she's strong enough to use it...lol...because an adamantium sword should be pretty heavy.

Anyway...Round 1: Mismatch...Round 2: Team 1 stomps...Round 3: Team 1 stomps.

Lady Shiva doesn't need any weapon...she is a weapon!...and if Wolverine's Healling Factor here is downgraded to the point that he won't recover fast enough to survive fatal blows, Shiva one-shot kills him, with the leopard blow...Batman and DS are way too much for Kraven to handle IMO

Round 1 with Pre-New 52 DS...is just silly, lol...Mismatch

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Batman and Shiva become non-factors and Deathstroke can't hold the fort on his own.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324:

batman the one above all curbstomp solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Well batman has worked with people that kill before many times.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

@monsterstomp: Well batman has worked with people that kill before many times.

Maybe he has. But have they ever killed in his presence?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Yes. Many times.

And batman knows they are killers, he isn't gonna scold them for killing.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: When Jason Todd was robin batman thought that he killed someone, superman killed doctor light, he has seen Talia kill and still has no problem sleeping with her, Gordon kills and he works with him still

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Well he loves Jason. He can't stop Superman. Talia is hot as hell. Gordon is the commissioner, how is Batman going to put him in prison?

Aside from that I've seen Batman try and stop Slade and Shiva multiple times. I guess it depends on who he works with eh?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 juiceboks  Moderator

@jayc1324 said:

@monsterstomp: When Jason Todd was robin batman thought that he killed someone, superman killed doctor light, he has seen Talia kill and still has no problem sleeping with her, Gordon kills and he works with him still

Talia raped him sooo..obviously he does. Besides, he loved her for a while too.

Team 2 handily. Wolverine can take on any two combination of members from team 1 and Kraven would take a majority over anyone on team 1.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really don't see wolverine taking Shiva with an adamantium sword and batman or Deathstroke at the same time. Batman and Deathstroke can give him a fight and win by themselves.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By robertloucksjr

Kraven literally can't die except by Spider-Man's hand. Pretty sure that gives the Marvel team the win.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just gonna go ahead and say Kraven Solo's Round 1.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven literally can't die except by Spider-Mans hand. Pretty sure that give the Marvel team.

Win doesn't have to be by death.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 all rounds. Team 1 has very little means of dropping wolverine or surviving a beating from Kraven(the likes of which have almost taken down Kaine before). Shiva and Batman can't hang out with these guys, while Deathstoke is outclassed as far as physicals go(though I would like to say he's shown the strength of 100 men, not a measly 10).

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

Kraven literally can't die except by Spider-Mans hand. Pretty sure that give the Marvel team.

But it'd be entertaining to watch Slade try. Again and again.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 all rounds. Team 1 has very little means of dropping wolverine or surviving a beating from Kraven(the likes of which have almost taken down Kaine before). Shiva and Batman can't hang out with these guys, while Deathstoke is outclassed as far as physicals go(though I would like to say he's shown the strength of 100 men, not a measly 10).

I think shiva and batman can hang with kraven. Especially considering the OP has given Shiva a sword. Whether they can defeat him is debateable but I would say combined they definitely would. All Slade has to do is stall wolverine.

@jashro44 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

I agree it would be entertaining but assuming its not permanent death I give Slade the majority. Kraven would make him work for it though.

I think this is a close fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Don't forget Shiva has an adamantium sword. This allows her to contend with wolverines claws, and by who is Deathstroke outclassed in physicals?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

I think shiva and batman can hang with kraven. Especially considering the OP has given Shiva a sword. Whether they can defeat him is debateable but I would say combined they definitely would. All Slade has to do is stall wolverine.

@granitesoldier said:

@jashro44 said:

@robertloucksjr said:

I agree it would be entertaining but assuming its not permanent death I give Slade the majority. Kraven would make him work for it though.

I think this is a close fight.

And this is why you're the best Jash.You look at both ways and see both possibilities of each team winning with an unbiased view.And in a good comparison,you're the killemall of street levelers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@jashro44: It most certainly is. I think victory depends on who starts off against who. If Slade and Kraven square off, I think Kraven's lack of dying combined with his overall skill and ability could stall Slade long enough for Wolverine to take the other two. On the flip I think 2 v 1 Kraven will get incap'd after a long fight, but Logan v Slade is a longer fight and might find Logan on the wrong side of a 3 v 1. Just my assessment.

@wolverine08:

Just because I'm bored and I think his rantings here would be entertaining.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see marvel team winning the first round and DC team winning the rest

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

I disagree. I don't see how non-metahumans can contend with a bloodlusted 2 tonner capable of keeping up with Spider-Man and beating Black Panther. I can only think of one time shivas used a sword, so I doubt she can use it to a game-changing degree.

@jayc1324 said:

Don't forget Shiva has an adamantium sword. This allows her to contend with wolverines claws, and by who is Deathstroke outclassed in physicals?

Shiva is a fist fighter. She can't use swords to a degree that would make a difference.

Well, after doing some goggling with the math, I'd say DS is around 2 tons like both on marvel team. Despite this, he's no where near as good as putting power into his blows or using speed offensively, and he has sub par durability. Even if you don't consider tagging Flash many times PIS, he can't block a blitzing of that degree with enough power to overwhelm 30 tonners like Kaine.

Wolverine should be able to cut straight through Slade's pre-new 52 sword, which would leave him unprotected against a blitzing. Plus he really can't put Logan down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

I disagree. I don't see how non-metahumans can contend with a bloodlusted 2 tonner capable of keeping up with Spider-Man and beating Black Panther. I can only think of one time shivas used a sword, so I doubt she can use it to a game-changing degree.

Sergei never beat black panther. That was his son Aloysha and black panther runined him in their second fight:

Right to left

When black panther fought Sergi this is what happened:

Right to left

The fight never came to a conclusion but black panther seemed to have the upper hand. And this is black panther without his tech and without his enhancements. As for keeping up with spider-man Kraven has studied the moves of spider-man which helps keep up with him.

Well, after doing some goggling with the math, I'd say DS is around 2 tons like both on marvel team. Despite this, he's no where near as good as putting power into his blows or using speed offensively, and he has sub par durability. Even if you don't consider tagging Flash many times PIS, he can't block a blitzing of that degree with enough power to overwhelm 30 tonners like Kaine.

Wolverine should be able to cut straight through Slade's pre-new 52 sword, which would leave him unprotected against a blitzing. Plus he really can't put Logan down.

Shiva is confirmed to be a master of all forms of fighting which would include sword fighting. I agree she mostly uses her fists but she's not useless with a sword. Even if she were she can just give it to deathstroke and let him use it to combat wolverine.

I don't see why he needs to put power into his blows when he is using a sword. He's used this sword with enough power to cut through a car so he has enough power to put Kraven down. And Kaine doesn't have a lot of showings against skilled fighters. Deathstroke could actually give Kaine a very solid fight....

I think it would take wolverines claws a few slashes to break through Slades swords. All though his claws have broken swords in the past and cut through lots of durable people its also been blocked by regular swords. Slade can hold his own long enough.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depending on the armor, Deathstroke solos.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Hmmm. Seems legit. Always thought it took more than a peak human to beat Kraven, but yeah what you say makes sense.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By jashro44

Depending on the armor, Deathstroke solos.

That won't happen.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Promethium Armor Slade was holding his own against lobo. Lobo would stomp the hell out of Logan and Creed easily.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Promethium Armor Slade was holding his own against lobo. Lobo would stomp the hell out of Logan and Creed easily.

1. That was Nth metal armour
  2. Lobo was weakened at the time.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tough fight,I need to see more on Kraven. He confuses me greatly.

Creed? what's he doing here? thought he was in jobberville.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol my bad, got caught up, didn't realize that I brought sabertooth in this, just used to wolverine and sabertooth being together rather than kraven.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven could beat anyone on team DC for a majority and Wolvie can do the same. Team Marvel ftw.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yeah you're right, it was Nth metal. I wasn't there for the whole thing, why was Lobo weakened?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Yeah you're right, it was Nth metal. I wasn't there for the whole thing, why was Lobo weakened?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

His power levels are not consistent in the new 52.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That doesn't really prove that he was weakened.