who wins this all out battle in guess what! NYC
#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

o AND SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN done i used search  and couldnt fight anything

#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

no one?

#4 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

curbstomp!

#5 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry.. forgot to put the name. curbstomp!!

#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

what?

#7 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey wins

#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"spidey wins"
#9 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

so is this a CS?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224733 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"so is this a CS?"
Nah. But I do think Spider-Man wins here
#12 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"so is this a CS?"
Nah. But I do think Spider-Man wins here"
yeah i agree spidey is gonna struggle alittle bit but in the end he comes out on top
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

doesnt spiderman have trouble fighting Skilled fighters?

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

doesnt spiderman have trouble fighting Skilled fighters?

"
Yes...
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio

LD.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91356 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man..CURBSTOMP.

#17 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Spider-Man..CURBSTOMP."

How? Doesn't he only have web-shooters now.
#18 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man really can't hurt Lady Deathstrike. Unless of course he used his webbing to grab pieces of buildings to whack at her and then knock her out and break her into pieces.

#19 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
if spidey uses the environment he can eventually put her down but he wont be winning by facing her straight up.
#20 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't quite figure out Lady Deathstrike's physiology.  She is a cyborg, but are her "bones" only adamantium or is everything on her body adamantium?

#21 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
her bones are suppose to have Adamantium molecules in them so yes.. her other parts are a composite of alien mystic metals which are less durable but are also self repairing. so her wiring arent adamantium but other composites and morphic plastics and various alloys also composes her... 

#22 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstrike<Wolverine 

Spiderman>>>Wolverine 

Therefore, Spiderman stomps.
#23 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
sigh... ABC logic equals fail.. and the wolverine/LD comparison major fail.... Logan doesnt win b/c he is better then her either.

Wolverine wins because he can inflict more damage then her cybernetic HF can repair with his Adamantium claws.

Lady D is a lot stronger and faster and far more durable then logan but it doesnt matter  since adamantium is the equalizer logan has the better fighting and regeneration.  every time she loses she gets better upgrades making logan have to work harder and smarter...

spiderman alone with no terrain use has no way of putting her down let alone keeping from being hit at least once..

#24 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" sigh... ABC logic equals fail.. and the wolverine/LD comparison major fail.... Logan doesnt win b/c he is better then her either.

Wolverine wins because he can inflict more damage then her cybernetic HF can repair with his Adamantium claws.

Lady D is a lot stronger and faster and far more durable then logan but it doesnt matter  since adamantium is the equalizer logan has the better fighting and regeneration.  every time she loses she gets better upgrades making logan have to work harder and smarter...

spiderman alone with no terrain use has no way of putting her down let alone keeping from being hit at least once..

"
I agree. ABC logic does not always work. However, I would like to question one of your claims.  What makes you say that Deathstrike is stronger than Wolverine?
#25 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
her bones are adamantium like logan but it doesnt stop their her muscles are an alien mesh material and she may also possess hydraulics mechanical  parts..... She is mostly a machine and her overall superior durability in combination grants her overall superhuman strength as well arguably superior to logan.

also the fact that she has undergone numerous transformations after each loss each time improving herself...

#26 Posted by Edamame (28386 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman creates a web for her. She falls into it and gets trapped. Then an Adamantium spider proceeds to eat her. 

#27 Edited by PastePotPete (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man would win on any terrain just bc he can't kill her don't mean he cannot Ko her , web her up hangin by her ankles