Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by KO or death. The fight takes place the same place Wolverine fought Lady Deathstrike in X2.

Round 1- No web shooters. Morals On

Round 2- No web shooters. Morals Off

Round 3- Spider Man has his web shooters. Morals On

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By never give up

bump

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AllStarSuperman

lady deathstrike all rounds

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hyperlight

@AllStarSuperman: why? because i really dont know who would win...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By never give up

@AllStarSuperman said:

lady deathstrike all rounds

?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@never give up: @Hyperlight:

first because X2 was awesome and Amazing Spiderman sucked.

second because lady death strike was beating wolvering who would own spiderman.

third every thing spiderman would go she would just regenerate.

spiderman may be will knock her out but i think she will kill him. she was trained while he barely knows to use his powers. if it was tobey maguire spiderman he would wipe the floor with her.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By Strider1992

@AllStarSuperman said:

Irrelevant

@AllStarSuperman said:

Movie Wolverine would not come close to taking a majority against Spider-man. He's nowhere near as fast, as strong, as agile or as versatile. Comic Wolverine Vs Comic Spider-man yes but movie Wolverine no. He got KO'd by bullets twice.

@AllStarSuperman said:

Doesn't stop her getting KO'd or incapacitated with webbing.

@AllStarSuperman said:

spiderman may be will knock her out but i think she will kill him. she was trained while he barely knows to use his powers. if it was tobey maguire spiderman he would wipe the floor with her.

When was Deathsrike trained? To my knowledge she was simply a mutant under Stryker's mind control. There's no evidence she has any training at all so i'm guessing you are basing this on pure speculation?

Avatar image for imtheamazingspiderman
ImTheAmazingSpiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pete takes it handily.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@Strider92 said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Irrelevant

i know its just my opinion

@AllStarSuperman said:

Movie Wolverine would not come close to taking a majority against Spider-man. He's nowhere near as fast, as strong, as agile or as versatile. Comic Wolverine Vs Comic Spider-man yes but movie Wolverine no. He got KO'd by bullets twice.

Amazing spiderman did not do anything overly impressive. wolverine took down a helicoptor, beat deadpool, took down setinals and killed pheinox, plus his regeneration is way faster than spidermans. the only reason he was KO'd by bullets is because it was an adimantiam bullet. and the second time it was a normal bullet that hit in the hole left by the other bullet.

@AllStarSuperman said:

Doesn't stop her getting KO'd or incapacitated with webbing.

if he could KO'd some one why didnt he to the same to lizard?

@AllStarSuperman said:

When was Deathsrike trained? To my knowledge she was simply a mutant under Stryker's mind control. There's no evidence she has any training at all so i'm guessing you are basing this on pure speculation?

if i remeber correctly the way she was fighting meant she was probably trained.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VeganDiet

@AllStarSuperman: "and the second time it was a normal bullet that hit in the hole left by the other bullet."

Ha ha what? No, that didn't happen. That wasn't even an existing plot point at that time.

"if he could KO'd some one why didnt he to the same to lizard?"

Because the Lizard was far stronger and had better durability than him. Which is not the case with Deathstrike.

"if i remeber correctly the way she was fighting meant she was probably trained."

So pure speculation.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@VeganDiet said:

@AllStarSuperman: "and the second time it was a normal bullet that hit in the hole left by the other bullet."

Ha ha what? No, that didn't happen. That wasn't even an existing plot point at that time.

yes but it does matched up if you pay attention

"if he could KO'd some one why didnt he to the same to lizard?"

Because the Lizard was far stronger and had better durability than him. Which is not the case with Deathstrike.

stronger yes more durable no. i dont see spiderman being more durable. he was pratically crawling after being shot. something deathstrike would heal from in a couple seconds.

"if i remeber correctly the way she was fighting meant she was probably trained."

So pure speculation.

yeah but you need to pay more attention i not just adding random facts and making stuff up. its called reading between the lines

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VeganDiet

@AllStarSuperman: An interesting observation, but unless it's actually stated that's why the bullet KO'd him, we can't just assume that's the case.

I misspoke. Deathstrike does indeed have better durability than Spidey, but I think his strength and agility advantages would give him the win.

And we can't give a character an advantage of training without evidence that that character trained.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave

Spider-man ftw

Avatar image for speedforcespider
SpeedForceSpider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SpeedForceSpider

@AllStarSuperman said:

Spider-Man all rounds

fixed.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@VeganDiet said:

@AllStarSuperman: An interesting observation, but unless it's actually stated that's why the bullet KO'd him, we can't just assume that's the case.

why else would bullets bounce off him in origins but one little bullets knocks him out in X2?

I misspoke. Deathstrike does indeed have better durability than Spidey, but I think his strength and agility advantages would give him the win.

what did spiderman do that was so strong or agile. he lifted a car and climbed buildings and slinged from webs. if he was so strong he would have stopped the tower from falling off the top of a building. old spiderman could and would of. plus spiderman was running for his life from street thugs while old spiderman own those that were attacking MJ.

And we can't give a character an advantage of training without evidence that that character trained.

yes but she was part of the military probably meaning she was taught at least a little

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Spider-Man all rounds

fixed.

no not really

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By infonation

@never give up: Spider-Man takes it! I may be biased, but I still say it would be a good fight Lady Deathstrike is NOT to be taken lightly! I can picture it now! Lady Deathstrike is just about to tear Wolverine apart, when suddenly Spidey comes in to save the day and give him time to escape!

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Stronger

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@AllStarSuperman said:

Spider-Man all rounds

fixed.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@AllStarSuperman said:

Amazing spiderman did not do anything overly impressive. wolverine took down a helicoptor, beat deadpool, took down setinals and killed pheinox, plus his regeneration is way faster than spidermans. the only reason he was KO'd by bullets is because it was an adimantiam bullet. and the second time it was a normal bullet that hit in the hole left by the other bullet.

Apart from hold up a car one handed? No it didn't. The bullet hole wasn't even an existing plot idea when that film was made.

@AllStarSuperman said:

if he could KO'd some one why didnt he to the same to lizard?

Because Lizard was faster, stronger, more agile and had a far better healing factor than Deathstrike did. Still doesn't stop her getting incapped by webbing either.

@AllStarSuperman said:

if i remeber correctly the way she was fighting meant she was probably trained.

As I said to my recollection nothing of the sort was specified She was just a mutant under Stryker's control. I saw nothing to point to training.

Avatar image for bansheesonicscream
bansheesonicscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AllStarSuperman: agreed.
GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By GreenFuse

Deathstrike takes the first two but I'm not sure about the third. I can see Parker's webbing giving her problems and giving him an easier KO. The first two rounds, though, I think her durability and nails give her a big advantage. She went to town on Wolverine and Peter can't handle all that stabbage.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: There is absolutly NO WAY wolverine would ever beat spiderman. Ever. Never ever ever. Spiderman wins all three pretty easy. Venom and carnage are faster, stronger and have.claws aswell as other better things.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: There is absolutly NO WAY wolverine would ever beat spiderman. Ever. Never ever ever. Spiderman wins all three pretty easy. Venom and carnage are faster, stronger and have.claws aswell as other better things.

first off I was just starting comic vine when I did this thread. but that doesn't change my opinion in the slightest, Amazing spiderman sucked, not just in fights but the movie in general. very very crappy flick. Lady deathstrike has more durability then ASM, and has fricken huge claws, way bigger then lizards. Tobey Spiderman >>>>>> wolverine, Comic Spiderman >>> Comic Wolverine, but Movie Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amazing Spiderman,

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Wolverine008

This thread reminded me how hot Deathstrike was :)