#1 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Essential Moon Knight #3

Rules

Moon knight has his vengeance of moon knight era gear except for his Carbonadium armor
lady bullseye has 2 katanas and 300 ninja stars
morals are on
win by any means
random encounter and no prep

moon knight starts at the red dot and lady bullseye at the blue
both know where the other starts but they do not begin visible
fight takes place here:

who wins and why?
#2 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10008 posts) - - Show Bio

What are some of Lady Bullseye's feats? I don't know a whole lot about Moon Knight or Lady Bullseye, but from what I saw of her in BPMWF, I would think Moon Knight is out of her league.

#3 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30: One feat I know is her holding her own against Daredevil. 
#4 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
@THUNDERBOLT30: Admittedly I'm not to knowledgeable on her daredevil stuff but I have seen a few scans. I am missing the second scan here...When I went back to the thread these were posted in to get these the link was dead so do keep that in mind.

Another fight against daredevil (all though he does stomp her). He says she is as good as the real bullseye (all though I do doubt that but still being compared to bullseye is something worth noting imo)

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#6 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant: Reason?
#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10008 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Thanks :-).There are impressive. WIth Black Panther, she was good but seemed claerly out matched, but these are more impressive, especially having DD acknowledge her skill. I alos liked her showing in X-Men recently. It was brief but she has shown sufficient skill to detect the vampire before she could be ambushed, and speed sufficient to keep up with and tag land a a solid hit on the vamp, who had martial arts training. I am not sure who clearly wins, but I think she has a shot here.

#8 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight would win in a decent fight

#9 Posted by cyberninja (10413 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight

#10 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: @cyberninja: Reasons?
#11 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

When he says that she is as good or better than Bullseye...to a degree Bullseye's strength isn't in melee fighting (although he's clearly very good) but in his throwing; it's the overall package that makes him so dangerous.  So for her to be equal to or better than him in melee fighting is a compliment but not as much of a compliment as it might seem to be at first glance.

Moon Knight has some serious toys.  He's also very skilled at throwing weapons.  She's probably more skilled and faster than him, but I'm leaning towards giving him the win for maybe 6 out of 10.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Lady Bullseye.

#13 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio

300 ninja stars and no carbonadium armor? Seems a bit unfair.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91118 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997 said:

I'm going with Lady Bullseye.

As Am I. I don't see what Moon Knight advantage is supposed to be as far as the people who are giving him the win.She may be the better fighter and I don't think she has to worry about anything he's throwing more so than he would have to worry about what she's throwing because if she's as good as Bullseye, with 300 Shurikens, what is supposed to be his defense? I don't recall Moon Knight being that great at dodging and even Daredevil with radar sense had trouble dodging the real Bullseye.
#15 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus said:
You think he has no chance of closing the gap or throwing a crescent dart at her?
#16 Posted by Illuminatus (9491 posts) - - Show Bio
@jashro44 said:
@Illuminatus said:
You think he has no chance of closing the gap or throwing a crescent dart at her?
Marc is capable of doing either, but with Lady Bullseye literally armed to the teeth with weapons that were designed for throwing at high speeds and no carbonadium armor of any kind on Marc, he'll die as soon as he's within her line of sight.
#17 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking about this matchup for a couple of weeks now. I think this would be a really great battle--ignore my comments above to a degree.

Moon Knight and Lady Bullseye are both skilled, but she's probably more so in H2H, although she may be in the same general tier. They're both good at throwing things; he actually has more feats in this regard than her, as far as I know: for whatever reason she doesn't throw stuff nearly as much as you'd think someone would who named themselves after Bullseye. If we go with his no-armor situation as it is here, then their gear is reasonably equivalent. He's got more pain tolerance and damage-soak, and contrary to some comments above he's very good at dodging and at deflecting shot/thrown weapons with his gauntlets (I'm assuming he still has his gauntlets, as he always has even when he wears a cloth costume). She's very agile too, and did very well against Elektra recently. I could see this going either way, with maybe a slight edge to Lady Bullseye.

Here's a Lady Bullseye respect thread I made recently, for those who have questions about her.

#18 Edited by dondave (34442 posts) - - Show Bio

Marc

#19 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by MonsterStomp (15957 posts) - - Show Bio

Marc will just keep getting back up. Eventually Lady Bullseye will think she's done and walk away. That's when Marc gets up again and slits her throat.

#22 Posted by DaredevilDD78 (1279 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight

#23 Edited by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie: Eh, its a respect thread so I won't say anything in the thread in those regards, since the purpose is to show respect and I mostly just disagree with the fight between lady bullseye and black panther in spider-island. IMO it didn't look like black panther was having a hard time with her. He disarmed and then leaped over her pretty easily. Sure he had 6 arms but I don't feel like he really took advantage of that. They were at different stages of the infection but IMO the reason that they both had spider powers was to fight on even terms. I think Liss reflected this when he had overdrive say "Those spider powers aren't to helpful if everyone has them". All though the scans are there so I can let everyone look at the scans and make up their own mind. If they want to use it in a battle forum I'll just dispute it here.

All though in the first fight with daredevil wasn't there some context about him being unfocused or something? Do you know the issue so I could give it a read? I probably have it on my computer....I recall talk about it in another lady bullseye thread I made.

#24 Posted by Owie (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@owie: Eh, its a respect thread so I won't say anything in the thread in those regards, since the purpose is to show respect and I mostly just disagree with the fight between lady bullseye and black panther in spider-island. IMO it didn't look like black panther was having a hard time with her. He disarmed and then leaped over her pretty easily. Sure he had 6 arms but I don't feel like he really took advantage of that. They were at different stages of the infection but IMO the reason that they both had spider powers was to fight on even terms. I think Liss reflected this when he had overdrive say "Those spider powers aren't to helpful if everyone has them". All though the scans are there so I can let everyone look at the scans and make up their own mind. If they want to use it in a battle forum I'll just dispute it here.

All though in the first fight with daredevil wasn't there some context about him being unfocused or something? Do you know the issue so I could give it a read? I probably have it on my computer....I recall talk about it in another lady bullseye thread I made.

I can understand that way of looking at the Spider Island Black Panther fight.

In the whole first DD arc, his mind is progressively unfocused, because of her overall strategy of trying to make him lose all the things that are important to him, so that he'll be willing to join the Hand.

I don't think it's as much of a factor in the very first fight; she's just starting on him then, and he's still pretty much normal. Even if he was unfocused here, this is where they just clash for a bit, because that fight is unresolved and he's really mostly just impressed with her for objective reasons (when he compares her to Bullseye, saying she's not as strong, but hits often and fast).

In the second fight, when she knocks him out, it's different. By now, he really is unfocused in general, which is why I started the scans with Izo telling him to get out out of his head and into the fight. I tried to put all this in context when I introduced the scans as well. But as the fight progresses, and he gets ready to take her on one-on-one, he specifically says "I'm ready for this now" (6th scan in that series). So I think it's a mostly fair fight, although I would never argue that she is actually better than him; she gets lucky and has been studying him for a long time, while she's still an unknown to him.

The first fight is issue 113 and the second is issue 115.

#25 Edited by tparks (4350 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with Marc. I think he's got a slight edge in pretty much everything including fighting skill, damage soak, strength, reaction times, etc. It's not a huge edge by any means, but it's enough that the scales definitely tip in Marc's favor, and he should pull a good majority.

#26 Posted by Don_Quixote (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Bullseye wins.

#27 Posted by jashro44 (19640 posts) - - Show Bio

@owie: Fair enough I suppose.

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight.

#29 Edited by BeaconofStrength (4002 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll be backing Moon Knight.

#30 Posted by Nefarious (18702 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight has more feats. Lady Bullseye needs more feats.