#1 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Bullseye

VS

Jason Todd

Rules

  • Morals are on
  • Standard gear
  • Random encounter
  • win by death/KO/incapacitation

Location

  • Begin 50 feat apart
  • Begin visible
  • fight takes place here:

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one. Her stealth abilities exceed the Red Hood's IMO which would be perfect for this environment and I think she's just as good a fighter. The only problem is his body armor and helmet. It's not going to be so easy for her to kill him with so little openings and I don't think she hits hard enough to KO him without removing his helmet or finding a vital open area. Todd is a pretty good shot though and I'm not sure how good her athletic\physical ability is in comparison to other characters Red Hood has faced.

Moderator
#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19923 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Tough one. Her stealth abilities exceed the Red Hood's IMO which would be perfect for this environment and I think she's just as good a fighter. The only problem is his body armor and helmet. It's not going to be so easy for her to kill him with so little openings and I don't think she hits hard enough to KO him without removing his helmet or finding a vital open area. Todd is a pretty good shot though and I'm not sure how good her athletic\physical ability is in comparison to other characters Red Hood has faced.

Also even if she does manage to remove his helmet, he could trigger an explosive in that helmet and disrupt the environment so that the stealth option is out.

#4 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Tough one. Her stealth abilities exceed the Red Hood's IMO which would be perfect for this environment and I think she's just as good a fighter. The only problem is his body armor and helmet. It's not going to be so easy for her to kill him with so little openings and I don't think she hits hard enough to KO him without removing his helmet or finding a vital open area. Todd is a pretty good shot though and I'm not sure how good her athletic\physical ability is in comparison to other characters Red Hood has faced.

I'd have to say red hood due to his physical prowess and fighting bats to a standstill.

#5 Posted by Wonderbrezzy (221 posts) - - Show Bio

draw,stalemate  i think these 2 would end up goin after batman & daredevil

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicace3 said:

I'd have to say red hood due to his physical prowess and fighting bats to a standstill.

Bats is out of Todd's league and so is Daredevil whom Lady Bullseye defeated in their first encounter.
Moderator
#7 Posted by dondave (34542 posts) - - Show Bio

draw,stalemate i think these 2 would end up goin after batman & daredevil

This

#8 Edited by Wolfrazer (6080 posts) - - Show Bio

Does there ALWAYS need to be a female counterpart to an already male Hero or Villain or vis versa? <<...But going with draw.

#9 Posted by Obtrusive (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

She falls for todds raw sex appeal. They fall in love and head off to live the rest of their lives in seclusion.

#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (10905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@comicace3 said:

I'd have to say red hood due to his physical prowess and fighting bats to a standstill.

Bats is out of Todd's league and so is Daredevil whom Lady Bullseye defeated in their first encounter.

In their first encounter DD wasn't even focused.That's why he spanked her so hard the second time they fought

Online
#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

In their first encounter DD wasn't even focused.That's why he spanked her so hard the second time they fought

I shouldn't have even used that. I guess my point was that Todd isn't as good as DD and I wouldn't expect HIM to fight Bats to a standstill.
Moderator
#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (10905 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@daredevil21134 said:

In their first encounter DD wasn't even focused.That's why he spanked her so hard the second time they fought

I shouldn't have even used that. I guess my point was that Todd isn't as good as DD and I wouldn't expect HIM to fight Bats to a standstill.

Agreed 100%

Online
#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10036 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

lol....love this :-D.

#15 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

Any scan of Lady Bullseye feats?? Just to know bout them

#16 Posted by deaditegonzo (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, one question I have in this fight, is what is an Altrailian Starbuster capable of? Because he thought it was a threat to Supes for some reason, and as of issue 14 of Red Hood and the Outlaws this seems to be something he carries around.

Right now, id say they seem pretty comparable physically, except Jason is pretty heavily armed in the New 52, so I give him the nod based on equipment.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha said:

Any scan of Lady Bullseye feats?? Just to know bout them

I will see if I can dig up the scans but the main feats I know of would be her fight with daredevil in the rain (all though daredevil was unfocused and he found her a bit hard to read) and he did beat her pretty easily in round 2 all though he did remark that she was at least as good as the real bullseye (I do doubt that personally)

@deaditegonzo: He doesn't have the star buster here. All though if he hasn't used it yet than I would avoid using it in battle forums.

#18 Posted by Veitha (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: ok, thanks!

#19 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

@Veitha: No problem.

#20 Posted by deaditegonzo (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Sorry, wasnt trying to throw a kink into the match with a plot device, it was kind of tongue in cheek, but once again I apologize.

#21 Posted by Nefarious (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Bullseye.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (19708 posts) - - Show Bio

@deaditegonzo: No need to apologize. I didn't realize Jason was carrying around that gear. I mostly just said I wouldn't mention it in battle forums because we haven't seen it used yet.

#23 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#24 Posted by DarthAznable (5928 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO! Where is that from? Obviously stolen from Zod.

#25 Posted by senglord (1293 posts) - - Show Bio

N scans

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by DarthAznable (5928 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20149 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthaznable: if you click on the title it will open in Youtube, and in the description it says Supernatural.