L. Lawliet vs Lelouch Vi Britannia

sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sharingan_eyes

Scenario: Britannia has grown tired of the terrorist known as "Zero" reeking havoc on their forces and wants to take him down once and for all. They know that if they figure out who the man behind the mask is, then they can catch him, so they hire the world's best detective, "L" to solve the mystery...

Rules:

-L gets all info on Zero that the Britannian family knows, he's a brilliant strategist, he leads the Black Knights, he's fighting to overthrow the Empire, etc.

-L knows that Zero operates in Area 11 and made his first appearance in the Shinjuku Ghetto area.

-Lelouch doesn't know that L is after him, unless L decides to state it publically.

-Standard morals for both

Can the Detective catch the future Emperor??

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Decducing and catching are two different things. Im positive L can deduce his identity but catching him is a different game. I dont think L can catch him.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nyas

L shouldn't need any of the advantages you granted him. I mean he was able to deduce who Kira was from literally every human on this planet. He shouldn't have a problem identifying Lelouch, still he probably won't find a way to confirm his reasoning.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

I'm a huge Death Note fan...but I don't see L. deducing Lelouch's identity very easily. The reason that L. was suspicious of Light were VERY specific reasons, mostly, Light being an arrogant jerk who underestimated L.

1. L. figured out Light was in a certain area because of the broadcast, Light killed the fake L by watching tv that only aired in Kanto, thus, L knew Light was in Kanto.

2. Light for some reason, only killed following his school schedule. L matched the time of the deaths and realized that, thus, Light is a student.

3. Light used police databases to get names of unreleased criminals, thus, L. deduced Kira somehow either worked for the police, or knew someone who did. A+B=C, he tracked Light, the son of the police chief down to the region he went to school.

Lelouch is different, he literally has almost no physical trail that L. can use to find him, hell, everyone thinks he's dead (he's going under an alias). I'm sure if L. somehow enrolled in the Ashford and met Lelouch, he could figure it out, but as it stands..I dunno, hunting Zero is different from hunting Kira.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: i agree though i think given the britannias resources he could. My poi t is doesnt matter if he knows zeros identity. L still wont catch him.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman: i agree though i think given the britannias resources he could. My poi t is doesnt matter if he knows zeros identity. L still wont catch him.

He ain't gonna catch him on his own, but he can tell the Britannians, who will send Knightmares in to blow Lelouch up, lol. It would be fun to see them confront one another though, I don't think Lelouch is as good at thinking on his feet (excuse wise) as Light, so he'd just Geass L. probably.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: id have to rewatch the show to confer the quick thinking. Though if l has the black knights does that mean lelouch has suzaku? If so lelouch wins.

It would be awesome to seem them go at it but yeah geassing L would be funny.

blobalkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L LAWLIET OF COURSE!!!!!

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lelouch Vi Britannia anytime.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lelouch. Unlike Light he's not just helpless high schooler with a powerful tool (Ok he kinda is but there's a major differences). Lelouch has a terrorist organization on his beck and call and there is literally no way to tell who Zero is considering the entire Japanese population along with most of the world(there's plenty of reasons why the Chinese Federation or the European Union would have an agent try to spread revolution through the areas) hates Britannia.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Lelouch wins.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lelouch. Unlike Light he's not just helpless high schooler with a powerful tool (Ok he kinda is but there's a major differences). Lelouch has a terrorist organization on his beck and call and there is literally no way to tell who Zero is considering the entire Japanese population along with most of the world(there's plenty of reasons why the Chinese Federation or the European Union would have an agent try to spread revolution through the areas) hates Britannia.

Lelouches ability is also much more useful in different ways.