Kyo vs Daredevil, Deathstroke and Captain America.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Claymore1998

This is the first battle thread I've made so please don’t yell at me.

Demon Eyes Kyo

No Caption Provided

Team Daredevil, Deathstroke and Captain America

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

1. Everyone's in character.
  2. Most recent version for all (so new 52 for Deathstroke) except Kyo (who has his normal body and hasn't ascended to his true Mibu form)
  3. Located in an open field, no building or civilians in the way.
  4. They start 100 meters away from each others.
  5. Team will not start fighting each other, though no such thing as perfect co-operation. They have all been asked to kill Kyo
  6. Win by normal means, no BFR.
  7. Everyone gets standard weapons.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Demon Eyes Kyo is a relatively unknown character in this forum if anyone wants feats or details about him let me know..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

What can Kyo do?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

What can Kyo do?

Presumably you are inquiring about Kyo's offensive qualities, he is a divine wind magic user and as such has the ability to call spirit of the divine wind as an offensive attack, this makes his attack far more powerful than what you could expect from a high end street level characters. Some of his more powerful attack, for example Suzuka (i.e. Phoenix), can break apart an artificial black hole and rip through Akira's cold field with a temperature lower than absolute zero, as well as stand and rip through Hotaru black inferno that is hotter than not just the sun but even hellfire. Other attack has ability to shred object to a point nothing remains.

He is also a very skilled samurai and his sword has been stated to be able to cut through everything.

Would you like any specific scans?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

What can Kyo do?

Presumably you are inquiring about Kyo's offensive qualities, he is a divine wind magic user and as such has the ability to call spirit of the divine wind as an offensive attack, this makes his attack far more powerful than what you could expect from a high end street level characters. Some of his more powerful attack, for example Suzuka (i.e. Phoenix), can break apart an artificial black hole and rip through Akira's cold field with a temperature lower than absolute zero, as well as stand and rip through Hotaru black inferno that is hotter than not just the sun but even hellfire. Other attack has ability to shred object to a point nothing remains.

He is also a very skilled samurai and his sword has been stated to be able to cut through everything.

Would you like any specific scans?

Whats the radius of his wind attacks? From what you said it sounds like it will rip apart the 3 here. If they can't dodge it he probably wins. Daredevil has no way to block it, caps shield doesn't cover his entire body, does deathstroke have his Nth meal armor here? Not sure if it makes a difference but depending on the type of object he shreds to nothingness his armor might withstand the wind attacks. The other feats I am having issues gauging. Artificial black holes don't always respond like regular black holes, and a cold field and fire aren't necessarily the same thing as a solid object from what I understand?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Claymore1998

@jashro44:

Since you seem to be interested I will try and address the queries line by line to the best of my potential, hopefully you will find them useful.

Whats the radius of his wind attacks? From what you said it sounds like it will rip apart the 3 here.

A specific radius, pertaining to his most basic of attacks, has never been disclosed. However the spirit based attack does not have or need radius because these spirit beasts are sentient by nature and can follow an attack on their own unguided.

Suzuka for one, has Phoenix like ability in that, it can attack people without being guided and if kill resurrect itself to renew the attack.

Another similar technique is Byatsuko which takes the form of a white tiger which can likewise attack from any direction as it feel is convenient.

If they can't dodge it he probably wins.

His attacks are sentient and as such it's actually pretty difficult to dodge.

does deathstroke have his Nth meal armor here?

I am not really knowledgeable on it but if this increases their odds in the battle he has it in this thread.

The other feats I am having issues gauging. Artificial black holes don't always respond like regular black holes, and a cold field and fire aren't necessarily the same thing as a solid object from what I understand?

Fair enough. Durability is a hard thing to argue in regards to anyone from Samurai Deeper Kyo universe because they don't quantify anything. So we can leave that part open ended for people to make their own opinion on.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Alright so can he summon both the phoenix and the tiger at the same time? And if the tiger summon is killed it can't come back (I'm assuming these things can be killed since the phoenix can resurrect itself)? Like if Steve threw his shield through it with the force to cut tanks it would die? And when I was reading the tiger scan I noticed the tiger dragged the guy and he was caught in the wind current?

From what I gather daredevil is probably going to die if he goes up against the wind summons. All he can really do is dodge the attacks. Steve can block and counter with his shield but he will get caught in the current. Deathstrokes Nth metal armor allowed him to tank a building destroying explosion and come out without a scratch so he might be able to take the beating from the wind summons. The armor can be bypassed by skilled fighters though with precise enough stabs. So Kyo might have to use his sword to cut Slade up.

I am assuming one of them will end up fighting Kyo so how skilled is he?

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Claymore1998

@jashro44 said:

@claymore1998: Alright so can he summon both the phoenix and the tiger at the same time?

Nope, though he can summon one after another.

Without ascending to his demon lord form, which has been barred in this thread (because he would then be closer to someone like Thor), he can only summon 1 spirit beast at a time.

And if the tiger summon is killed it can't come back ?

Kyo could try and summon another one but the tiger cant resurrect itself. Suzaku is the only one that can.

Like if Steve threw his shield through it with the force to cut tanks it would die?

It would, assuming the attack isnt dodged. Kyo for one is pretty fast and the spirit beast are meant to have the same speed as Kyo, or whoever summons them. That being said the spirit beasts don't actually have much tangible feats of dodging anything.

And when I was reading the tiger scan I noticed the tiger dragged the guy and he was caught in the wind current?

It’s the same for every spirit beast. While not every scan explains this, the ultimate attack that kills the enemy is wind based attack, regardless of which spirit beast is summoned.

It's hard to quantify skill, at least for me. Kyo's history revolves around him having killed 10,000 men in a single battle or him defeating very powerful opponents. While we have been told he is one of the most skilled samurai ever i dont really know what kind of feats to show in order to showcase skills.

The only one I can think of that might be seen as a skill feat comes from his earlier chapter, where Kyo is given a wooden sword in a competition where he has to fight a group of fighters. Kyo choose to fight the whole group instead of fighting them one at a time, where he was able to hit each of them 5 times in their weak point before either of them could see him move or do anything to avoid it.

Beyond that his story revolves around him either cutting down a bunch of warriors or fighting and defeating extremely powerful warriors. The skill part is mentioned but I don’t know what kind of feats to refer to in order to show that.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XAtsukiX

@claymore1998: Well this is my first post decided to finally make a account here just to reply to this battle...well not just to reply to this battle but it finally pushed me to the point of actually making a account haha. But anyways i was wondering if when you say his normal body do you mean kyoshiros body? or his true body? i would also like to ask can he use the true mibu eyes if hes in kyoshiros body? because even in kyoshiros body he was able to summon all 4 of the beasts against kyoshiro while he was in kyos true body.

In all honesty i think that Onime no kyo could take this and with his speed i don't really see them hitting him if at all. kyo is pretty OP even without being able to summon all 4 beasts or being in his true mibu form. Also gotta factor in his killing intent aura, his barrier he can create and other things. but then again i know very little of the characters hes up against besides captain America and I'm sure my knowledge on him is little compared to most on here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

From what I know about Kyo, I see no reason why he shouldn't slaughter.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This isnt even fair, Kyo can outright slaughter them whenever he wants, not only is he vastly faster , he is a lot more durable as well as more powerful.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyo b*&^hslaps the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d568743bdb8
deactivated-57d568743bdb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them stand a chance

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xatsukix said:

@claymore1998: Well this is my first post decided to finally make a account here just to reply to this battle...well not just to reply to this battle but it finally pushed me to the point of actually making a account haha.

I am extremely glad to hear that. Honestly the lack of Samurai Deeper Kyo characters in battle forum was a bit worrying but I am happy to see I am not the only one who is passionate about the series

But anyways i was wondering if when you say his normal body do you mean kyoshiros body? or his true body?

Kyoshiro's body.

i would also like to ask can he use the true mibu eyes if hes in kyoshiros body? because even in kyoshiros body he was able to summon all 4 of the beasts against kyoshiro while he was in kyos true body.

I will be honest, I dont even know what true mibu eyes are. I havent finished reading the series, I am on chapter 219.

For convenience purpose lets just say he doesn't have the true red eye here.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Yeah It's actually one of my favorites along with demon eyes being in my top 5 character list. Absolutely love akimines work, she has yet to disappoint me with any character it's kinda weird that i have yet to hate one with a passion. But anywho back on topic (probably hitting my post limit with this post =/ till later on tonight)

Ahhh well that gives me better knowledge but he still takes it as people have said above in kyoshiros body.

Oh well you will get to learn soon enough i think you are a few chapters away from it. Now i feel bad for having said that, didn't know you haven't read it all i will try not to say anything that will spoil stuff. And fair enough. Enjoy the read it's epic. XP

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BlackWind

Oh lord what has you done?

SDK characters are far above street levelers. The last thing they're going to hear is the voice of the wind.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xatsukix: Oh cool. Since I am almost done with the series , I am on chapter 272, would you recommend any other Manga series? Needless to say I love Samurai Deeper Kyo

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XAtsukiX

@claymore1998: Glad to hear you love it :P i was addicted very first episode i seen (watched anime before reading the manga) so needless to say i love it as well.

Well in all honesty I'm more of a watching anime type and rarely find manga that i really want to read that keeps me interested, but if you like samurai deeper kyo you should definitely read code breaker its by the same manga artist which is akimine kamijyo. If i remember correctly its like 225 chapters. Characters are great and so is the story line. But that's really all i can recommend at this moment as i haven't found many manga that hold my attention past a few chapters but I'm looking forward to reading her newest manga but there isn't no English translated scans for it yet =/. Anything you can recommend to me to read? (btw i tend to like manga and anime with great fighting and characters)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xatsukix: oh cool. I started with the anime as well.

You want something that is similar to Samurai Deeper Kyo then you can try my user name, :) .

Claymore is pretty cool , there is an anime for it too so I would recommend you watching that. It's pretty much entirely dictated by fighting.

Another one I would recommend is rurouni kenshin which also has an anime. It's similar to SDK but doesn't have super power. Kenshin is similar to Kyo in regards that he was one of the most feared Samurai in Japan and his story is about trying to make amends for the past.

I will hold off on other recommendations. No point recommending too many series in one go.

XAtsukiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@claymore1998: Sweeet, the only thing that really made me confused was that the enemies in the anime = way different than in the manga and also the manga is by far better but that isn't to say that the anime isn't awesome itself.

I will definitely look that up right now and check it out may not watch/read it till later though but i will give it a look over. :D

Yeah i watched Rurouni Kenshin a long awhile back when it was on toonami haha. Along with yu yu hakusho which is one of my favorites. I actually may watch it again though cause its on the site I'm using to watch blue exorcist and queens blade at the moment.

Understandable :P ill try to find some good manga to recommend to you cause I'm thinking about going on a manga search spree cause there has to be some great ones out there somewhere.