#1 Posted by slacker the hacker (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep  
to the death or knockout 
figh takes place in a empty Vegas 
morals on 
no BFR  

VS

#2 Posted by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio

Rayner.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
I believe Green Lantern Kyle Rayner should win this fight... 
#4 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle got this
#5 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle in a fight that would destroy what ever is in there path

#6 Posted by slacker the hacker (7810 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it be quite a intresting fight
#7 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

i think this has been done before. but anyway kyle wins

#8 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar wins.

#9 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
" Rayner. "
could you explain how he would win? i like Quasar but kyle mite be to much...
#10 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:
" Quasar wins. "
why do you say quasar?
#11 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69:  
I would say Quasar wins because he can go faster than light speed no problem because he is made of light and also the bands grant that power and teleport.Don't think lanterns can move that fast or teleport. He is energy manipulation powers are more powerful and his absorb ability to is way more powerful. IMO
#12 Posted by pinkmomen (279 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished: lanterns in fact fly at the speed of light
#13 Edited by Sexy Merc (42066 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:

" @Sexy Merc said:

" Rayner. "
could you explain how he would win? i like Quasar but kyle mite be to much... "

Lost interest in this battle months ago man.

#14 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: ohh thats to bad...iight
#15 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:
"@PirateKing69:  I would say Quasar wins because he can go faster than light speed no problem because he is made of light and also the bands grant that power and teleport.Don't think lanterns can move that fast or teleport. He is energy manipulation powers are more powerful and his absorb ability to is way more powerful. IMO "

That's your opinion. : / 
Please support it with scans or something.
#16 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar can win via BFR.

If he moves Kyle to the Quantum zone where Quasar has full control of the environment and is basically a god.

#17 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife: no bfr
#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Kyle greatest drainning feat?

#19 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_ said:
" @youfinished said:
"@PirateKing69:  I would say Quasar wins because he can go faster than light speed no problem because he is made of light and also the bands grant that power and teleport.Don't think lanterns can move that fast or teleport. He is energy manipulation powers are more powerful and his absorb ability to is way more powerful. IMO "
That's your opinion. : / Please support it with scans or something. "
Not and opinion its pretty close to a fact, you probably haven't read a quasar comic have you lol? The newer quasar was now turned into light and he can move at light speeds instantly, no green lantern can go from 0-to light speed, they can go light speed but theres only certain characters that can go that fast. One of the fastest people in superman one million thing was a female she can go light speed but it takes her 30 seconds... Anywho not every latern comes that powerful, just hal and kyle but hal way more powerful. Quasar can keep a sheild around the earth 24/7 365 days of the year to detect alien intruders, Quasars bands are linked to and entire universe full of energy which he can pour out as much as he can at a time, and Quasars bands can put enough force together to blow up Thanos head, not I haven't seen kyle do anything quite like that to Darkseid in dc. Kyle would probably win, but its no walk in the park, if Kyle lets the battle go on for to long, then he looses because quasar won't have to worry about running out.
#20 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink:  
How could Kyle win? I just wanna know cause everyone is saying that he would win but are not supporting it by what he can do to hurt Quasar at all.
#21 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:
" @mandarink:  How could Kyle win? I just wanna know cause everyone is saying that he would win but are not supporting it by what he can do to hurt Quasar at all. "
I'm more of a quasar fan than kyle fan,since I read every single issue invovling quasar, including his own series, and his small avenger appearances.  Kyle makes alot more dangerous things than Quasar does with his own light. Quasar could drop several anvils from on top of the field, but Kyle could think up somethingmore dangerous. If you read Quasars series you probably remember how he built his constructs right?
#22 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink:  
What would keep him from draining Kyle?
#23 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

i been wondering the same thing i havent made a choice but people who are claiming Kyle havent heard a convincing argument for why he wins.

the biggest issue that seems to continuously be ignored is the vast difference in power usage and absorption between the Ring and The Quantum bands.

Quasar is known for being a pretty powerful energy manipulator and has outright drained cosmic herald beings of their own personal power reserves both mystical and energy in the past the one in mind is Adam Warlock. he stole his energy right out of his body and Adam Warlock's energy is cosmic/mystic  absorbed ambient energy from the universe background radiation consciously and unconsciously at times to increase his own physical stats..

i dont see Quasar not noticing Kyle's constructs going unnoticed by Quasar and not using this tactic to just outright rob Kyle of a defense and offense capabilities..

#24 Posted by ckal (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished: 
@mandarink:

Pretty sure Wendell hasn't been made up of light/energy for quite some time now. I think he was no longer made out of energy once he got his Quantum Bands back from Richard Rider. I could be wrong, but I think this is the case.
#25 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King: do you know if Kyle drains energy a lot? Thats something Quasar does a lot so i see him doing it maybe once he sees Kyles constructs or even at the start of the battle...do you know if green lanterns can stop draining?
#26 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle has fought  against it through sheer will... he has been known to drain powers but never seen it on the level that Quasar does constantly in battle..

i am sure the Kyle would fight the drain but his Ring against the Quantum bands in a battle of energy absorption and manipulations i give it to the quantum band due to the nature of where and how it get's its powers from, the universe.

here Quasar explains his own CIS about energy manipulation tactics
#27 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King said:
" Kyle has fought  against it through sheer will... he has been known to drain powers but never seen it on the level that Quasar does constantly in battle..

i am sure the Kyle would fight the drain but his Ring against the Quantum bands in a battle of energy absorption and manipulations i give it to the quantum band due to the nature of where and how it get's its powers from, the universe.  here Quasar explains his own CIS about energy manipulation tactics "
If I remember correctly Quqsar has to lock on to the type of energy signature right? That usually doesn't take to long if he hides in a bubble. 
#28 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark King:  
also heres him draining a star: 

sorry for the small one want go big for some reason
#29 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by RamsesII (199 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar moves at the speed of light, quantom bands, and super strong and durable and those energy projections are YELLOW lol. 
I forget if GL is immune to yellow now
#31 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @Dark King said:
" Kyle has fought  against it through sheer will... he has been known to drain powers but never seen it on the level that Quasar does constantly in battle..

i am sure the Kyle would fight the drain but his Ring against the Quantum bands in a battle of energy absorption and manipulations i give it to the quantum band due to the nature of where and how it get's its powers from, the universe.  here Quasar explains his own CIS about energy manipulation tactics "
If I remember correctly Quqsar has to lock on to the type of energy signature right? That usually doesn't take to long if he hides in a bubble.  "
if so when he was a rookie but even then i dont see it taking him very long during battle to get a feel of the energy being used against him. probably a few blast at each other to gauge their opponent is all Quasar would need to figure out the energy.

@RamsesII said:
" Quasar moves at the speed of light, quantom bands, and super strong and durable and those energy projections are YELLOW lol. I forget if GL is immune to yellow now "

only if they have no fear or come to terms with it. the vets dont worry about it, the rookies iirc still have the weakness.
#32 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio
@RamsesII: i think kyle is immune to yellow...and gl's can move at the speed of light to i think.... i think it comes down to Quasar draining and energy output
#33 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:
" @Dark King:  
also heres him draining a star: 

sorry for the small one want go big for some reason "
Lol I read the comic, defnitely not a star that was a rouge cosmic entity that he had fought. I dont even think he drained it,
#34 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Here this supports what i said about his speed and  there some durability to it too, surviving blast from a nega bomb: 

says hes goes about 0 to 3x the speed of light in the "the blink of an eye"
#35 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
@PirateKing69 said:

" @RamsesII: i think kyle is immune to yellow...and gl's can move at the speed of light to i think.... i think it comes down to Quasar draining and energy output "

if the Gls still had the yellow weakness not even Kyle or Hal could stop Quasar they get beaten smashed hard.
#36 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink:  
So when he says he is draining the energy of the closest star it doesn't count and in the story he just mistakes for a star? (Didn't read the comic would really like to know.)
#37 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle could win but he would have to finish the fight fast, the longer the fight drags out the greater Quasars chances are of winning.

#38 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:  
how?
#39 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

kyle get spanked quasar wins

#40 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished said:
" @FinalStar86:  how? "
His constructs are much stronger then Quasars.  Quasar has had his shields and constructs smashed by Gladiator.  Kyle was able to block out an entire super nova and contain the sun.  
Quasar would win if the fight drags out too long though
#41 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle's constructs are dependent on his willpower and the opposing force and will of his opponent the fact that he can contain inanimate objects with no will of it's own is not 
synonymous   actual sentient beings case  in  point.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/6bac77038c29ae48cdb150969ef8b4ae/14.jpg

although in the scan Gand won at the end the point of will being the cause is evident.

aside from that Quasar's energy out put and draining exceeds a star as mention , either way Kyle's containing a miniature sun in the future isnt comparable but if it was it doesnt matter due to the average  showings and the will aspect of himself and opponents when matching powers in battle

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Quasar/?action=view&current=quasarblackhole.jpg 
 http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Quasar/quasarmaelstromblackhole.jpg

#42 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@FinalStar86:  
Woah no Quasars has better constructs. Quasar can just aborsb his constructs since there made of some kind of energy no problem. 
Well heres some scans to support: 

Heres him blockin a thermonuclear blast.

Heres him blocking Galactus's beams with ease.
Heres him making a barrier over thanos and moondragons crew while there trying to break out and the avngers and x men are trying to break in 
 and his mind is barely even focused on it. 

and if u scroll up on the thread i posted more scans of Quasar abosrbing a  star and surviving a nega bomb.
#43 Posted by SilverSavage (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar wins  

#44 Posted by adamwarner42 (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kyle Rayner will win
#45 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar wins.    
#46 Edited by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@adamwarner42:  
How? Everyone who has said that has not yet ever on this whole site backed it up with a logical argument. So can you explain it? Enlighten me please.
#47 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @_Courage_ said:
" @youfinished said:
That's your opinion. : / Please support it with scans or something. "
Not and opinion its pretty close to a fact, you probably haven't read a quasar comic have you lol? The newer quasar was now turned into light and he can move at light speeds instantly, no green lantern can go from 0-to light speed, they can go light speed but theres only certain characters that can go that fast. One of the fastest people in superman one million thing was a female she can go light speed but it takes her 30 seconds... Anywho not every latern comes that powerful, just hal and kyle but hal way more powerful. Quasar can keep a sheild around the earth 24/7 365 days of the year to detect alien intruders, Quasars bands are linked to and entire universe full of energy which he can pour out as much as he can at a time, and Quasars bands can put enough force together to blow up Thanos head, not I haven't seen kyle do anything quite like that to Darkseid in dc. Kyle would probably win, but its no walk in the park, if Kyle lets the battle go on for to long, then he looses because quasar won't have to worry about running out. "

You stated that Quasar's energy manipulation and absorbtion powers are more powerful than that of a Green Lantern but you failed to show any way how that is possible. That's what I'm saying.
#48 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_:  
I myself posted about 5 or 6 scans to support what I said. If you just scroll up you will see them.
#49 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
@youfinished:
Indeed you have. Nothing has been said about how Kyle would stand up to that, however. 
Blocking an attack from Galactus is pretty impressive though.
#50 Posted by YouFinished (418 posts) - - Show Bio
@_Courage_:  
Quasar wins. You agree? lol