• 53 results
DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DaDivineKing

I've complained about the amount of PT Star wars characters that were being used in the forum, and came to a revitalization: me crying and complaining about it won't get anything done, that's why I've decided to take action. Therefore, I bring you a special thread, a Kyle Katarn thread.

Fear the beard!!
Fear the beard!!

Rules

• Standard morals apply for all combatants
  • The battle will take place aboard the second Death Star (where Luke and Vader dueled in Episode VI)
  • Everyone, including Katarn has their standard gear
  • Katarn is fully rested after each round
  • All combatants start 10 meters away
  • Everyone here is dueling to the best of their ability; no jobbing.
  • Kyle's omnipotent beard powers are turned off for this thread

Round 1

Jango and Boba fett
Jango and Boba fett

Round 2

Darth Scabrous
Darth Scabrous

Round 3

Ulic Qel-Droma
Ulic Qel-Droma

Round 4

Flint
Flint

Round 5

Asajj Ventress
Asajj Ventress

Round 6

Satele Shan
Satele Shan

Round 7

Exar Kun
Exar Kun

Final Round

OT era Luke Skywalker
OT era Luke Skywalker

Bonus Round

Kyle Katarn and Corran Horn

vs

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah
Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

Does he pass? If not where does he stop? You DECIDE!!

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DaDivineKing
Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Faymousinus

Stops at Exar.

I think his aggressive force attacks would be too much for Kyle.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And btw! Where did you get that Luke Skywalker picture? :P

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Exar.

I think his aggressive force attacks would be too much for Kyle.

Really? If Exar Force powers would overwhelm Kyle (which is something I doubt looking at both of there Force feats) then Satele should defeat Katarn as well seeing as how she is more powerful then him in the Force.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses to Ulic.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle's beard scoffs at your rule and allows him to clear

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deronn_solo: Waaaaaaaait. Now you've made me wonder.

Still, I pull back my opinion, since I am not the most knowledgeable on Satele's power-set.

But, Satele Shan and Exar's power sets are pretty different. If im correct.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaDivineKing

And btw! Where did you get that Luke Skywalker picture? :P

I dunno, I looked on my old profiles image gallery and decided to use it because of it's awesomeness. :P

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Faymousinus

@deronn_solo: Noooope.

Thats not what you were supposed to say.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deronn_solo: Kudos for making a Katarn thread

He either stops at round 6 or round 7.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaDivineKing

@deronn_solo: Waaaaaaaait. Now you've made me wonder.

Still, I pull back my opinion, since I am not the most knowledgeable on Satele's power-set.

But, Satele Shan and Exar's power sets are pretty different. If im correct.

For skill feats; Kyle has defeated 7 Dark Jedi before, receiving any formal Jedi training, is highly adept in lightsaber forms from both the NJO and the original Jedi Order such as Djem So, Ataru, Shii-Cho,etc. He has taken on Vong Warriors, and has also defeated Jeng Droga, and so one.

As for Force feats, Kyle has used the Darkshear on Bac, has also stomped Tavion with TK, supported a castle ceiling with TK, shielded himself from acid rained casually and so on.

True, they do share a different power set, but Satele has better speed feats then Exar...by far actually (after images are by far the most overrated aspect of speed on these boards) her TK feats far outweigh Kun's, she knows tutaminis, Satele is more powerful in the telepathic department. Granted, Exar is the better duelist by far, so who would present more of a challenge or beat him easier is also debatable. After I get a couple more opinions, and pry reasons for why he clears or stops from other Viners, I will give my opinion of the outcome.

@faymousinussaid:

@deronn_solo: Noooope.

Thats not what you were supposed to say.

D:

@deronn_solo: Kudos for making a Katarn thread

He either stops at round 6 or round 7.

Thanks. Mind if I ask why? I could see him stopping there as well, but I would like to hear other users reasons for such.

@dondave said:

...I knew it was a bad idea to underestimate the power of the beard.

Fear it kids.....FEAR IT!
Fear it kids.....FEAR IT!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I am unfortunately not knowledgeable enough to comment, but I'm happy to see a bit of variety.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Faymousinus

@dondave said:

No Caption Provided

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DaDivineKing

Oh, and for those of you who haven't read Red Harvest, here are some of Scabrous' feats.

Telekinesis

Flings Nickter out of a window:

The Sith Lord gazed upon his creation. A terrible, prescient smile crept across his face.

"Nickter," he said. "Come to me"

The thing shuffled another step forward, and Scabrous held out one hand beckoning it forth like an animal.

"Yes. That's right"

All at once Nickter sprang forward with entirely different kind of urgency, the tubes ripping of its spine. Reddish yellow stuff splashed and spewed from the open tubes, spraying out into the air. From his hiding place Jura saw the Sith Lord rear backward, his arms in front of his face, as the thing that had once been Win Nickter landed on top of him and without hesitation sank its teeth into Scabrous's face.

Scabrous swung one arm upward, and the thing flew back across the lab, its body reduced to a momentary blur, flailing into a tall rack of unused flask and beakers not far from where Jura was still crouched.

The rack exploded in a deafening cacophony of shattered glass, the thing tumbling over the floor, and Jura saw it push itself upright, its cheeks and forehead glittering with broken shards like dragon teeth.

Astringent smells of alcohol and ammonia and carbolic acid filled the air.

Jura saw the girl stand up and run for the turbolift. She never looked back, not even as the door sealed shut behind her.

A roar of fury shook the chamber around him, loud enough that Jura felt it reverberating in the hollow of his chest. On the opposite side of the Lab, Scabrous rose up. The right half of his hung down in a pale bloody flap. Above it, his eyes coruscated with anger so ferocious that looked like something entirely different, something dangerously close to madness.

The Sith Lord flung out his right hand, palm rasied, in the direction of Nickter's corpse. The corpse jerked back again, tumbling like a thing on wire, and this time Jura Ostrogoth realized that he was the one crouched directly in its path.

The realization came to late too save him. Nickter's coprse collided with him, knocking him off his feat and pounding the air out of his lungs, hurling both og them backward into one of the wide curved view-ports that formed the tower's wall Jura's final impression-that the entire world was bursting apart around him in s brittle, deafening explosion-was not altogether wrong.

Then he fell.

--Taken from Red Harvest

Uses the Force to cushion a hundred meter fall

Scabrous bypassed the turbolift, crossing directly toward the shat-tered windows, casting his gaze out at the broken, snow-stricken terrain spreading out into the horizon. A feeling of confidence stirred within him, bring with it a renewed sense of purpose. This was his academy, his planet- nobody knew it as well as he did. There was nowhere that Jedi could hide that he could not find her. Without a moments hesitation, he sprang forward and jumped out the brocken viewport. He cleared it easily, plunging out into the night, knighfing downward through the air, using the Force to guide his descent a hundred meters down. At base of the tower, he hit the ground running

-- Taken from Red Harvest

Force Speed

He has swung his sword fast enough to sheer air molecules from their bonds:

The Sith Lord charged at her, angling the sword downward, it's blade whickering past her so closely that Zo heard the steel hissing crosswise through the air, shearing molecules from their bonds. It clanged off the wall and he spun around with sickening, eye-watering speed, slicing sideways for her.

--Taken from Red Harvest

He swings is sword fast enough to have it camouflage with it's surroundings:

"o turned and moved her neck, straining to tilt her head as much as the straps would allow. The Sith Lord gazing down. The decay process had accelerated drastically since she'd last looked at him. The Sickness had taken over his face completely now, remaking it into gelid, shapeless soup from which two bloodshot eyes gleamed at her with ter-

rible scrutiny. Gray strips of gristle quivered from the exposed bone of his skull, and when he spoke she saw tendons swing inside his throat.

He was holdinng a sword.

Not a lightsaber, but an actual Sith sword. Its shining blade seemed to have been forged from the same black durasteel as the walls around them, and stretched as long as Scabrous's arm. As the Sith Lord raised it up, Zo Realized that the designs from the walls of pit had been echoed along the blade's entire length, great thorny rows weapon seemed almost to blur and merge with its surroundings, its lethal edge shimmering and disappearing again as the Sith Lord swung it overhead.

--Taken from Red Harvest

As for dueling, he has defeated Rojo Trace (someone admittedly unimpressive).

I'm more then sure he has more feats then this, but these are the only ones I have on me atm.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ShootingNova

Not entirely sure what Scabrous can do, and until he receives sufficient combat feats to my knowledge, I can't really judge. I'll let Kyle pass for the sake of being able to debate the other battles more easily.

Likely stops at Ventress or Satele, though. Not sure if Ulic could stop him. They should be roughly as skilful, but Katarn is more versatile, powerful, and capable as a whole, with credit to powers like the Spear of Midnight Black.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Scabrous doesn't have many dueling feats besides defeating Rojo Trace (someone who's has presented a battle to a Sith Blademaster, defeated several Sith zombies, ran dozens of kilometers in minutes, and slowed a descent from 100 meter fall.)

Take from that what you will.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DaDivineKing

@shootingnova: Yeah, which is why he's at the beginning of the Gauntlet lol.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ShootingNova

I'd be willing to debate Qel-Droma vs Kyle, if anybody wants to. I see it as a fair matchup.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh. I really want to comment on this thread but my opinion would not be my own considering I haven't seen enough of Kyle to quantify his lightsaber prowess or skill in a duel. I know he has impressive TK feats and is rather adept in that department. I say he clears the first two without too much of a problem, could defeat flint. I don't remember much about Qel-Droma's fighting skill from what I read about him 8 months ago so I won't comment. Other than that I can't say much about the others, though I would say he solidly stops at Luke.

Whirlwind_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears through the first five rounds with difficulty against Ventress. From what I've seen he should be at least as skilled as Ventress, but more powerful, and comparably fast going off his showings with Caedus.

This battle takes happens within 2 seconds tim between Darth Caedus and Kyle

Katarn ignited his lightsaber as he came to a stop a few meters away. "Care to surrender, Colonel Solo?"

“Not to a traitor.” Caedus looked at the other three as their Force-augmented springs came to an end, leaving them in a semicircle before him. Three Jedi Knights: the younger Horn, the Falleen Mithric, the Bothan Hu’lya. He resisted the urge to snort. Separately or collectively, these Jedi Knights were no match for him.

Katarn, though, was a threat. Still, the Jedi had only moments before GA reinforcements would arrive. Their attack was already a failure.

He sensed Katarn’s attack, threw up his blade in a block so well practiced that his muscle memory could have performed it while he slept. With his free hand, he gestured at the Bothan Jedi. She was suddenly airborne, hurtling sideways to slam into the Falleen, knocking them both down.

Katarn’s blade struck his, rebounded with a snap-hiss, and came around from the other side as the Jedi Master executed a lightning-fast spin. Caedus stepped back from it, not engaging the blade. He watched the blade flash harmlessly past him.

He stepped forward again to side kick, aimed not at Katarn but at the onrushing Valin Horn. His boot heel caught the Jedi Knight on the point of his chin, knocking Horn backward off his feet.

Two seconds had passed since the attack began.

- Source - Legacy of the Force: Fury(credit to @jedixman)

Kyle could stop at Shan given she's more telekinetically powerful, going off her Force TK feats of casually crushing blaster proof Hex droids, and her feats against Malgus before her prime. However, her lightsaber skill is tier behind Kyle's IMO. I've not really seen anything that impressive from her lightsaber skill that would give her allow for her to compensate for Kyle's skill in close combat, and this fight will definitely become a close quarter bout, especially given the starting distance in the OP. Kyle should should be able to deal with his disadvantages, with his skill, speed and variety of Force abilities and if Shan doesn't utilize her Force TK from the onset, I could see Kyle getting a 5.5-6/10 victory.

He beats Exar Kun by a good margin for pretty much the same reasons listed above. Except, Kun is not as TK powerful as Shan and he doesn't have amulets amps here. Kyle should be reasonably faster, stronger, more durable, and as, if not more, skilled going off his feats against Caedus and victories against Vong Warriors. Judging based on Kun's various encounters against featless opponents outside of an (unexpecting of lightsaber form switch) Voss Siosk and Ulic (that he only stalemated in lightsaber combat), I would say this battle has the propensity to be end in lightsaber combat more than Force ability, which Kyle is no slouch in, and I would give Kyle 7/10 margin for victory

All in all he stops at Luke IMO.

I don't know enough about Horn to judge the bonus one, so I'll just leave leave it alone until I see feats from the aforementioned.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DaDivineKing

Bump. I need to see more of s discussion people!!!! O_O

@whirlwind_33 said:

Clears through the first five rounds with difficulty against Ventress.

While I agree with this, I think both Flint and Ulic can present a decent enough challenge to Katarn. Flint has stalemated Luke Skywalker is lightsaber combat (albeit Luke was holding back during their encounter) and is a near perfect equal to him in physical capability. Ulic should at least be in Katarn's range as a duelist, and should not be far behind in speed either.

From what I've seen he should be at least as skilled as Ventress,

Hmmm. I think Katarn is more skilled then Ventress as a duelist actually. Though that's more then debatable.

but more powerful, and comparably fast going off his showings with Caedus.

I agree with this.

I would comment on the rest of your post, but I'm to lazy to do so atm. LOL

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he beats Ventress somehow then Satele stops him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele might be able to stop him?

I'm not sure if Kyle is more skilful than Ventress. That's saying Kyle is more skilful than RotJ Luke, RotJ Vader, or RotS Kenobi.

Intrepid37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I'm extremely skeptical about that as well. Ventress has presented challenges to Mace and Anakin before; I don't believe Kyle is on that level.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ShootingNova

@intrepid37: Kyle could present challenges to them, in my opinion.

I think I disagree on Ulic beating Kyle, though. Kyle is more skilful, or at least roughly as skilful, but is also more martially/tactically capable (unless I'm forgetting something on Ulic's part) and more powerful.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Satele is better force user and she can hold her ground in lightsaber combat. I doubt he wins majority against her.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's only fast. She is almost outclassed, if not actually being outclassed, in terms of raw skill. It's hard to say, since she lacks new skill feats as a Grand Master, so it's difficult to determine how capable she exactly is.

I'd say speed and power are her only noticeable edges at the moment, with saber combat and other physical related abilities lying in Kyle's direction.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

I'll try to give a short rundown on the fights:

1. Kyle is faster, and his power and speed could supplement his lightsaber skills well enough to win against the two Fetts. Probably 8/10?

2. Scabrous doesn't seem particularly overwhelming a fighter. Kyle just seems faster, more skilful, more powerful, more tactically capable, more martially adept, more experienced a fighter, etc - basically every edge goes to him. 10/10 for Kyle, and Scabrous probably should be first, behind the Fetts.

3. Kyle should be roughly as skilful as Ulic, or perhaps marginally moreso. I'd argue that he should hold most other edges, though, like power, which should be enough to reinforce a 7-8/10 win, or somewhere about there.

4. Can't say I found Flint to be particularly overwhelming. Kyle just seems superior. More skill, more power. 10/10.

5. Think he stops at Ventress, though. Ventress is at least as skilful as he is, and at least as powerful.

6. Hard to say whether Satele should really be ahead of Ventress. By reasonable inference, certainly so. But by feats, I'm not so sure. Satele is faster and more powerful than Ventress, but significantly less skilled. The same should apply against Kyle. Shan should be capable of beating Kyle, but for a majority? Satele might be a Consular, but in the fights we've seen with her, she seems to enjoy lightsaber combat as well, and that might be her downfall if Kyle can properly exploit it. With the reasonable assumption of further increase in skill and speed (just as with power) during her tenure as a Grand Master, I'd be inclined to favor her for a majority against Kyle, but not without effort.

7. Kun is where I feel Kyle is certainly stopped, though. Whereas some doubt can be expressed on the former two, Kun is at least as skilful as Kyle, likely moreso, probably at least as powerful, as well, and roughly as fast, if not faster. It's hard to say because Kun's feats don't entirely reflect his hype, but at the same time, his feats hardly required everything he had at all.

8. Luke should also be enough to stop him. Kyle is roughly of that power class, as it seems, but Luke should be more skilful.

For the bonus round, I'm inclined to give it to the Sith. I just find them superior.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1- Wins

Round 2- Wins

Round 3- It's quite debatable. I'd favor Kyle as the better offensive Force user, but Qel-Droma is easily defensively superior. And He should be more skilled. So Kyle losses here.

Round 4- Wins

Round 5- Losses. Kyle could win some rounds through his wide variety of Force powers, but Asajj should have better TK, speed and skill feats.

Round 6- This is debatable. Satele is offensively and defensively more powerful, and she was skilled enough to be a decent challenge to Malgus(who is above Kyle as a duelist, tbh). And she's stalemated Baras while a padawan. So Kyle could be more skilled, but Satele is more powerful. Eh, I'm thinking Kyle wins.

Round 7- Definitely losses.

Round 8- Losses.

Bonus Round- Bane would win a solid majority over either. Zannah could at least hold her own against Katarn, and could beat Corran Horn for a majority. Overall, Kyle and Corran lose here, but in a good duel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defeats Satele, possibly the Fetts, not sure about Scabrous and Flint.

Loses to Kun, Ulic, Luke, and Ventress, and him and Corran lose the bonus round.

IMO.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loses at Ulic. I know it's out of order but Flint above Ulic? lol

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@wollfmyth209 said:

Round 1- Wins

Round 2- Wins

Round 3- It's quite debatable. I'd favor Kyle as the better offensive Force user, but Qel-Droma is easily defensively superior. And He should be more skilled. So Kyle losses here.

Round 4- Wins

Round 5- Losses. Kyle could win some rounds through his wide variety of Force powers, but Asajj should have better TK, speed and skill feats.

Round 6- This is debatable. Satele is offensively and defensively more powerful, and she was skilled enough to be a decent challenge to Malgus(who is above Kyle as a duelist, tbh). And she's stalemated Baras while a padawan. So Kyle could be more skilled, but Satele is more powerful. Eh, I'm thinking Kyle wins.

Round 7- Definitely losses.

Round 8- Losses.

Bonus Round- Bane would win a solid majority over either. Zannah could at least hold her own against Katarn, and could beat Corran Horn for a majority. Overall, Kyle and Corran lose here, but in a good duel.

Why?

@i_like_swords said:

Defeats Satele, possibly the Fetts, not sure about Scabrous and Flint.

Loses to Kun, Ulic, Luke, and Ventress, and him and Corran lose the bonus round.

IMO.

y, tho, tbh?

@shootingnova said:

Loses at Ulic. I know it's out of order but Flint above Ulic? lol

Explain, bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I have him beating Satele because he's just the stronger duelist, and I don't see her winning with TK, doesn't help that Kyle is a beefcake who tanked Ragnos' scepter. Not sure on the Fetts because it's not exactly a situation we see them put in often (two of them taking someone at once), but I have faith in Kyle to win. Don't know anything about the other two unfortunately.

Kun is just a no brainer; would completely obliterate Kyle with the Force, and is a better duelist and fighter overall. Ulic's stronger in the Force and appears to be the more masterful and adaptable duelist. Luke's the better fighter, and I don't think Kyle can capitalize on his inexperience like some others might be able to. I find Ventress to be a slightly better duelist but it's probably the closest and most debatable fight on the list for Kyle, wouldn't mind seeing a case for him.

For Bane and Zannah, Bane's about as good a duelist as Kyle, I'd say, not too much to split them, but is the more powerful and destructive Force user. As a result I see Bane taking Corran as well. Zannah's a great defensive cushion to allow Bane to win his fight and can also cause some serious issues if she is allowed time to prepare her sorcery - otherwise, her Soresu holds out until the fight becomes a 2v1 or for Bane to get his hands on the second fighter.

There be it, my ever-evolving opinion.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I have him beating Satele because he's just the stronger duelist, and I don't see her winning with TK, doesn't help that Kyle is a beefcake who tanked Ragnos' scepter. Not sure on the Fetts because it's not exactly a situation we see them put in often (two of them taking someone at once), but I have faith in Kyle to win. Don't know anything about the other two unfortunately.

Kun is just a no brainer; would completely obliterate Kyle with the Force, and is a better duelist and fighter overall. Ulic's stronger in the Force and appears to be the more masterful and adaptable duelist. Luke's the better fighter, and I don't think Kyle can capitalize on his inexperience like some others might be able to. I find Ventress to be a slightly better duelist but it's probably the closest and most debatable fight on the list for Kyle, wouldn't mind seeing a case for him.

For Bane and Zannah, Bane's about as good a duelist as Kyle, I'd say, not too much to split them, but is the more powerful and destructive Force user. As a result I see Bane taking Corran as well. Zannah's a great defensive cushion to allow Bane to win his fight and can also cause some serious issues if she is allowed time to prepare her sorcery - otherwise, her Soresu holds out until the fight becomes a 2v1 or for Bane to get his hands on the second fighter.

There be it, my ever-evolving opinion.

*nods head*

Very good.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: I don't see Kyle beating the first round, to be honest. If he does, he loses to a lot of the others too.

You hurt me.:(

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ostyo

Kyle's beard > SW universe

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011: He doesn't have the raw skill with a blade to be Kun's equal, which Ulic is. I don't see Kyle having any edges whatsoever.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it weird that I think Ventress is hot in that pic? Nobody else? Just me? .....................ok.

Anyways I think he stops at Ventress, her hotness aside, she is the superior duelist, having matched Obi-Wan fairly evenly throughout all of their encounters, and having gotten the upper hand on Anakin using pure skill on several occasions as well. They should also be comparable in Force power so neither really has the advantage there. In short, she simply outduels him.

Unsodoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle stops at Luke Skywalker. Satele Shan is kind of a joke compared to Kyle. If Kyle can best Boba, he can definitely beat Jango. Exar Kun is arguably a top tier Sith, but Kyle is in a battle for the second seat with Kyp. I'd say Kun loses because Kyle took out a whole fleat without the force which in my opinion is more impressive than anything Kun has done. Ventress might pose a challenge considering the fact that she's more of a lightsaber duelist than a force user. But Kyle wins there too.

Flashpoint98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly loses at either Kun or Luke.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Flashpoint98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow:Possibly up to Ulic, but the rest aside from JA Kun and Luke are pretty much easy pickings. Hell, the first round is basically a freebie right off the bat and unless your name is Robert backwards, I doubt Kyle would have a hard time against them.

Even then, Boba did train Jaina, though that's not much accountable for when you can happen to tank hits from the edgiest columbine kid in the Galaxy, especially for one that happens to be Luke's own flesh and blood that broke his arm off.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By the_wspanialy
@flashpoint98 said:

Prolly loses at either Kun or Luke.

Why would a guy who can compete with Grand Master Luke Skywalker lose to an astronomically weaker version of Luke?

@shroudofsorrow said:

@flashpoint98: I'd argue he might stop even sooner than that.

When? And why?