No Caption Provided

Kyle Reese

&

No Caption Provided

Sarah Connor

VS

No Caption Provided

T-1000

Fight takes place in the steel factory from T2, Sarah and Kyle start at the entrance of the facility, T-1000 is inside though.

No Prep

Sarah and Kyle have knowledge on the T-1000s capabilities

Standard weapons they used throughout the movies. No future weapons for Kyle and he only has 2 pipe bombs to work with. T-1000 is unarmed.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Without plot, T 1000 wins

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

T1000 stabs them both in the face.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Spiderman1997

Bob stomps.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyZ256

Unless the T-1000 is conveniently standing at the edge of the molten steel bath, a pipe bomb won't affect it in the least. Even then, it may not provide enough force to knock it into the pit (the grenade which caused the T-1000 to explode didn't immediately knock it into the steel; the T-1000 lingered on the edge for a few moments).

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

T1000 stabs them both in the face.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnnyz256: Ah but, Sarah almost was about to knock him over with the shotgun, she just ran out of shells. So it doesn't really have to be a point blank grenade.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JohnnyZ256

@wolfrazer: I agree. In the movie, though, the T-1000 was knocked close to the edge by the shotgun due to plot reasons. It is true, of course, that such a gun would be powerful enough to knock back the T-1000, but I think that, disregarding plot, the T-1000 would try a little harder to avoid getting pushed back. Maybe doing something as simple as laying flat on the ground.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Wolfrazer

@johnnyz256: That seems kinda OOC of the T-1000, he never really just melted to avoid getting shot, he tanked it all. Only times he really used his liquid ability was forming weapons and getting around H2H combat.

Plus here, the T-1000 is dealing with 2 shotguns(Ithaca and Remington), both powerful enough to knockback/damage Terminators. Plus Kyle is a noted tactical genius, with the team having knowledge, I feel that they could come up with a way to get the T-1000 in the melting pit.

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: I think that the T-1000 allowed itself to get shot for much of the movie because it knew that it would simply reform. It didn't even try to avoid the T-800's point-blank machine-gun bullet barrage to the face. It's hard for me to understand, not counting plot, why the T-1000 would allow itself to be continually shot with the high-powered shotgun by Sarah, when it knew that going over the edge meant its termination. You can't say that the T-1000 needs to fully reform before it can resume offensive action, because it was having no problem chasing the police car after being shot repeatedly. Either the T-1000 was taking a huge gamble for absolutely no reason, or it allowed itself to be knocked to the edge for an out-of-universe reason (dramatic effect). In short, I think that in a "real" fight the T-1000 wouldn't just allow itself to be knocked back like that. I could be wrong.

Remember that the T-1000 didn't always freely allow the T-800 access to all of his weapons, either. This may be a weak argument, but the T-1000 knocked away the pistol (after the T-800 started to shoot it in the steel mill) and didn't allow it to grab the grenade launcher (while it was beating the T-800 with the steel rod).

Perhaps if the T-1000 started getting battered on both sides by high-powered rifles, it wouldn't just stand there and get hit, especially considering the environment. It may go into "stealth mode" and try to fight that way, just as it "hid" in the state hospital before assuming the identity of the security guard.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

@johnnyz256: Perhaps the T-1000 didn't know the steel would kill him as he tried transforming but nothing worked. Though yeah, he was still able to run after getting hit with pistol and shotgun rounds. Though the shotgun the T-800 used wasn't as powerful as the police Remington.

/Shrug

A point though on your latter part post.

Lexj7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T-1000 kills.