Kuzan & Sakazuki vs Itachi & Nagato

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ItachI & Nagato are non Edo & healthy

Round 1. Logia intangibility off, Genjutsu restricted.

Round 2. No restrictions

Bloodlust on, random encounter

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TGDROX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TGDROX

Biggest factors in round 2 are intangibility, Almighty Totsuka Blade and the soul stealing dragon-summoning Gedo statue. There is no evidence for this, but Nagato's Chakra rods might inhibit the elemental transformation of the admirals. Or Nagato might be able to use Chibaku Tensei and seal them.

But I honestly think that the Admirals are way too much. They are ridiculously strong even without their Devil Fruit powers. With them, we've seen Kuzan dodging Whitebeard's haki imbued spear by transforming himself right befoe getting hit, and Sakazuki taking loads of damage Kuzan could just immediately freeze them, and there would be nothing they could do about it.

I guess it depends on who acts first.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Admirals
  2. Ninja
lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By lettsplay10
Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Aokiji flash freezes
  2. Itachi genjutsu's
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Aokiji flash freezes
  2. Itachi genjutsu's

What's to say Aokiji doesn't repeat what you think he does in round 1 in round 2 before a genjutsu can be cast ?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, Admirals round 1, ninjas round 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@goldroger said:
  1. Aokiji flash freezes
  2. Itachi genjutsu's

What's to say Aokiji doesn't repeat what you think he does in round 1 in round 2 before a genjutsu can be cast ?

I imagine Itachi pointing or looking into their eyes is faster than Aokiji flash freezing.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty said:
@goldroger said:
  1. Aokiji flash freezes
  2. Itachi genjutsu's

I imagine Itachi pointing or looking into their eyes is faster than Aokiji flash freezing.

So in ur opinion itachi has faster combat speed than the admiral duo ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: No, just that his genjutsu is a lot faster an attack than anything they can do... Ya know.... Itachi just has to look at them.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ValorZ
@goldroger said:

@almighty: No, just that his genjutsu is a lot faster an attack than anything they can do... Ya know.... Itachi just has to look at them.

Aokiji's flash freeze was so fast that even someone like Doflamingo could merely move his arm a bit before he froze the entire port. Itachi has no feats to suggest he can compete with such speed

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Admirals

2. Ninja only via Genjutsu.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Reno117
  1. Itachi and Nagato
  2. Itachi and Nagato

Aokiji can't freeze Amaterasu or Itachi's flaming Susanoo. @almighty can Nagato absorb their energy? Is it allowed? If yes then they're done if no then I go back to Itachi's jutsus.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:
  1. Itachi and Nagato
  2. Itachi and Nagato

Aokiji can't freeze Amaterasu or Itachi's flaming Susanoo. @almighty can Nagato absorb their energy? Is it allowed? If yes then they're done if no then I go back to Itachi's jutsus.

He doesn't needs to freeze those jutsus since they will be dead from the flash freeze stopping their heart

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:
@reno117 said:
  1. Itachi and Nagato
  2. Itachi and Nagato

He doesn't needs to freeze those jutsus since they will be dead from the flash freeze stopping their heart

Stating that you mean, that Aokiji will instantly freeze them so they die. But Itachi's Amaterasu is also flash fast.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjas both round

Round 1: It's debatable but Totsuka Blade

Round 2: Genjutsu

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 : Goes both ways honestly.

R2 : Ninja stomp.

ValorZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:
@valorz said:
@reno117 said:
  1. Itachi and Nagato
  2. Itachi and Nagato

Stating that you mean, that Aokiji will instantly freeze them so they die. But Itachi's Amaterasu is also flash fast.

Yes, considering its bloodlusted Aokiji will freeze their insides including their hearts too and what gives Aokiji the advantage is speed feats of his flash freeze being superior to Itachi's feats

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorz said:
@reno117 said:
@valorz said:
@reno117 said:
  1. Itachi and Nagato
  2. Itachi and Nagato

Yes, considering its bloodlusted Aokiji will freeze their insides including their hearts too and what gives Aokiji the advantage is speed feats of his flash freeze being superior to Itachi's feats

So YOU are telling ME that a bloodlusted Aokiji is worse than a bloodlusted Itachi ?!?!

Buddy listen, considering is a big word, I like debating with facts..so do you remember when Itachi had almost no chakra and he was quite smitten by Sasuke? And later on, Sasuke calls Kirin and thunderclapped him with it..? He managed soo incredibly fast to awaken Susanoo and guard all that attack, even when he was in all that pain from their entire fight.

Loading Video...

You can't even notice when Itachi activates Susanoo, but he actually did, otherwise he would be ash.

And all that when he was barely standing, now let's consider what will happen if he's bloodlusted. Itachi was Kishimoto's favourite character so if we debate with considerations, I really believe Aokiji won't stand a chance against a bloodlusted Itachi because his speed would be far superior than his.

Bonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi & nagato both rounds it would be a hard fight for them but naruto characters fight smarter

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Totsuka Blitz

Round 2: Genjutsu

TheOneAboveYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itachi solos both rounds.

eliah1102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuzan flash freezes the wannabe Ninja and Snape rip off or Sakazuki punches their face of and melts their insides.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nite_Nite

Admirals. Logia aren't intangible to begin with so handicapping these guys so they can't transform into their elements won't really do much when they are much more superior physically then who they're facing.

Genjutsu didn't have to be "restricted". It should only be "allowed". Genjutsu ain't something that only exists in naruto media. It just has certain way of operating that's unique to the series. Kouga gennousuke from basilisk uses genjutsu. But his doesn't have requirements like naruto series. So it'd make sense if his genjutsu was "restricted" in a match up. It's something that would already work naturally.

Aokiji flash freezes. Ninja are analytical and will observe to attain information. It's literally what most people use for naruto cast in debates, I just flipped it back

Ardentias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Admirals both rounds

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117: Itachi and Nagato

Itachi and Nagato

Flaming susanoo????? From itachi???? Lol

That lightning feat was pis or cis seriously susanoo wasn't even visable till itachi explained it to sasuke and I don't wanna hear some b.s. That it was invisible cuz that's b.s.

On a side note an invisible susanoo would b way more dangerous

But anyways

Ninjas both rounds