Kakashi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No one in Avatar Universe except the possibility of aang in avatar state against season 1 people in anime could ever compete with any other anime characters. With that said Kakashi, and possibly a stomp.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi. Mismatch.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@killerwasp: There are plenty of anime Universes in which avatar characters can do massive damage.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: thats so untrue.

That saud id place my entire lifes earnings on kakashi winning this.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Lol...... Since when are avatar characters a match for the top/mid anime characters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones: I never said they couldn't do damage, what i did say was they couldnt win a vast majority every time. There's a difference, its like saying Hulk vs doomsday, hulk could do damage a ton of it, but in the end in almost every round he's going to lose.

@random_nerd: Name a famous anime with major/minor characters that an avg avatar character could beat? I forgot about amon and so he'd possibly win as well.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

@thatguywithheadphones: I never said they couldn't do damage, what i did say was they couldnt win a vast majority every time. There's a difference, its like saying Hulk vs doomsday, hulk could do damage a ton of it, but in the end in almost every round he's going to lose.

@random_nerd: Name a famous anime with major/minor characters that an avg avatar character could beat? I forgot about amon and so he'd possibly win as well.

Depends on what you mean by "avg"..but Death Note, Samurai Champloo, Rorouni Kenshin, and Hajime no Ippo are a few off the top of my head.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OreoAssassin

Kakashi

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: ever heard of slice of life bro :P clannad, nisekoi, etc etc. As for something relevant to combat, probably someone from k project but none of the kings or black dog.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi could possibly solo the a whole nation in Avatar even if he is EoS1

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi no sharingan would be toptier in the avatar verse....if you think about it and that says alot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: Ever heard of reading? "Name a famous anime with major/minor characters that an avg avatar character could beat? I forgot about amon and so he'd possibly win as well."

@juiceboks: Like avg characters. lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

@killerwasp: Be more specific, like who would you consider "avg".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: its not hard and there is no need to be specific its not who i consider avg. Take an anime who is the avg in one piece? alright u with me? Whom ever it is, who has avg showings is that avg person. Same with death note and all the other anime their avg characters will vary because their different power sets. The point is that most avatar characters well the famous ones who are avg wouldn't stand a chance against them their high end people would prolly put up a good fight but in the end would lost still. You understand? Avatar is weaker overall compared to the more famous anime and thats my point.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By random_nerd

@killerwasp: ......do u not watch anime those are all well known animr? What u want me to quote u some big three shit?

Seriously who hasnt heard of clannad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: I never said they weren't........ do you ever read? I said in general with all famous anime, that was it i never once claimed they weren't famous anime nor were they infamous...

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: u specifically took the time to highlight famous. And well ur point has started loosing sense. U told me name a famous anime with characters an average avatar character could beat. I named a couple. Added in k projects without the kings or black dog. What exactly are u saying. Th problem isnt my reading its ur inability to make a point.

Archanfel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite in favor of Kakashi again.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira's a punk, Kakashi takes her down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: No, your reading is the problem, if you had read what i told another person we wouldn't be discussing this. The fact that you keep twisting my words and not reading my sentences properly is the problem. Another problem is you're comprehension to understand what a avg character is. Furthermore you listed three congrats, as i said there are more famous anime that would win against avatar than lose. Anyone from naruto has already been stated they would own them in other threads by current/previous fans, especially kakashi. Now either read or dont simply response because if i see another post all about faults on how my post is "loosing sense" then i will just move on like the bigger person should do.

Abyssdarkfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Abyssdarkfire

@random_nerd: any almost any manga or anime based on fighting action or adventure any character who is above human will crush the avatar verse examples One Piece, Bleach,Naruto,Toriko,Magi, Mahouka Mahouka koukou no rettousei, High School DxD, Kenichi, Fairy Tail,Tenjou Tenge, Ikki Tousen, Hitman Reborn........................

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: i dont really see how im twisting ur words care to explain. And average character: not overpowered but still involved character with decent power showings. An average character to you is what? Personally my mind is using the boulder as a reference but a better one might be katara. And i did list three great counting there, the point of the first two was amy slice of life anime, the point of the second was the first to come to mind in terms of action that avatar could beat u literslly said word for word," No one in Avatar Universe except the possibility of aang in avatar state against season 1 people in anime could ever compete with any other anime characters." I only needed name one character to disprove that. And thats all i was trying to do. And im aware the anyone from the narutoverse would destroy anyone from avatar. Im not sure why u felt the need to reinforce that to me.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: " And average character: not overpowered but still involved character with decent power showings."<-- I don't recall saying they were overpowered, that is a very broad subject within itself.

"An average character to you is what? Personally my mind is using the boulder as a reference but a better one might be katara. "<-- Alright i see the problem here, on what was confusing about it, i believe we both had two different views on avg. When i mean avg i mean a decently skilled character in that series that has enough feats to support an argument that can be made for that person. Does that make sense now?

"And i did list three great counting there, the point of the first two was amy slice of life anime, the point of the second was the first to come to mind in terms of action that avatar could beat u literslly said word for word," No one in Avatar Universe except the possibility of aang in avatar state against season 1 people in anime could ever compete with any other anime characters."<-- fair enough.

"I only needed name one character to disprove that. And thats all i was trying to do. And im aware the anyone from the narutoverse would destroy anyone from avatar. Im not sure why u felt the need to reinforce that to me."<-- Because it was an example, from a list of others that could be used as well.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why all the Naruto spite threads

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: i wanna say we've reached an understanding? My point here was dont be so broad in things like that avatar wouldnt loose to ANY other anime character. Just most of the ones from action anime

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi takes it.

Baztet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi easily. Endless she bends his headband around his head?

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

If the vine kids are done squabbling, Kakashi wins ....

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPITE

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kakashi sensei

KidPhillip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought making kuvira bloodlusted and having kakashis morales on would make it more fair. I mean kuvira is a good earthbender....

What if I gave kuvira help?