Kuvira takes the Earthbending Guantlet!

theavatarguruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theavatarguruu

Kuvira takes the Earthbending Gauntlet with the world's greatest earthbenders! How far does she get?

Round 1: Aiwei

Round 2: The Boulder

Round 3: Long Feng

Round 4: 3 Dai Li Agents

Round 5: Wei and Wing

Round 6: Bolin

Round 7: Lin and Suyin

Round 8: Ghazan

Round 9: Toph

Round 10: King Bumi

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE BOULDER!!!!!! WINS IN A ROCKALANCHE! ( she stops at 2! )

Avatar image for deactivated-57d57a3174063
deactivated-57d57a3174063

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it stops at Lin & Suyin. Su was nearly matched with Kuvira. Throw in Lin and Kuvira gets overpowered. Though I think Kuvira would have no problem taking Ghazan.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dextersinister

Considering her ability I say she takes takes it, she had the most offensive metalbending abilities within the show.

Although simply a decent character I would go far to say that she is the Earthbender I would use before any other in a tournament for ruthlessness and hax.

Edit- saw round 7 put her up against both sisters, she gets stomped there.

How the hell is Toph and Ghazan above both sisters at once, Toph doesn't even have any feats of fighting named characters

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

She dies at 7. She would beat Ghazan. Loses to Toph and Bumi

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: she fought all the earth rumble six people in the desert earth kingdom guards a forest fire fire nation soldier in her own metal armour yet she has no feats did you not watch ATLA

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dextersinister: she fought all the earth rumble six people in the desert earth kingdom guards a forest fire fire nation soldier in her own metal armour yet she has no feats did you not watch ATLA

Well yes named characters, every single example you gave was against un-established characters, in short fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seperate lin and suyin. they could both take her 1on1 arguably, putting them together is nonsense haha.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually think she stops at 5

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she can beat Lin and Suyin honestly. She probably loses to Ghazan though and does lose to Toph.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 anthp2000  Moderator
Aurelion-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aurelion-

I'm going to address 6+ simply because Kuvira has no chance at ever losing the previous.

Round 6: Bolin

After so many years of working under her, Bolin would be to scared to fight Kuvira properly. He'd most likely make a lot of mistakes, and her aggressive style would be a swift downfall.

Kuvira 9/10

Round 7: Lin and Suyin

Kuvira should most likely stop, but could poetentially win If the enviroment had been different. Kuvira won't be able to take on both of them in a mostly pure Earth bending fight.

Sisters 7-8/10

Round 8: Ghazan

Kuvira knows about Lavabending so she won't get caught off guard. This should prompt her to stick with Metal only, and only really using earth as a boost or stealth tactic. I think Ghazan is significantly more impressive then pretty much anybody gives him credit for, and has feats rivaling Toph in pretty much every regard.

This fight could honestly go either way with both having the ability to one shot the other (Metal bands vs Lava Shuriken). However, I give the overall capability to Ghazan. If you get a really big breakdown, he just has more advantages signaling a majority.

Ghazan 6/10

Round 9: Toph

Kuvira most likely does lose here, but nobody is going to even give Kuvira a chance because for some reason despite not ever actually DOING anything, Toph is everyone's favorite character. Toph is stronger, I admit this, but Kuvira was portrayed as a much better combatant. It's similar to Azula vs Iroh.

Toph 6-7/10

Round 10: King Bumi

Kuvira has a small chance at winning simply due to Bumi's crazyness by hitting him with a metal band.. but honestly the way Bumi was portrayed.. He might just rip it off.

I give the fight to Bumi 9.5/10

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Lavabending takes time and both Bolin and Ghazan are easy blitz for Kuvira. She takes 9/10. They can get 1 if they get a lucky shot or if she messes around.

Toph flat out overpowers her 8/10.

Either sister solos in a fair fight.

Bumi one shots.

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sisters should be 10th, Bumi 9th, Toph 8th, Ghazan 7th.

Anyway, she 10/10 defeats everyone up until Bolin.

She takes a 9/10 majority vs Bolin because Lava is too slow vs someone like Kuvira.

She would take an 9/10 majority vs Ghazan for the same reasons as above.

Toph stops her 6/10. Still think Kuviras agility will give Toph problems, but Kuvira is outmatched in pure earthbending. She can win if she goes to CQ hence her winning 4/10 times.

Bumi is just better. She can take a 3/10 minority on the off chance she manages to tag him with a band, but with Bumi it's the same reasoning I have with Toph, except to an even greater extent, she is grossly outmatched in raw power.

Sisters 10/10 imo. On top of a numbers advantage, they are both metal benders, meaning that being tagged by a band from Kuvira is not it's usual "game over" that it usually is.

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuvira beats rounds 1-5 at the same time.

Takes Bolin for a majority due to speed.

Stops very hard at the sisters. Either one is debatable, together it's a stomp.

Beats Ghazan for the same reasons she beats Bolin.

Loses to Toph because of Toph's raw power and the fact that she counters earth/metalbenders. Not a stomp.

King Bumi one shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374
deactivated-60c7ec0cc5374

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6 for now