Kuvira, Azula vs Zaheer, Amon

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Azula and Kuvira have joined forces to conquer the world of Avatar and create the greatest empire in history. However, there is a problem. The anarchist Zaheer, who doesn't believe in queens, has return to stop them. He is joined by Amon, who seeks to equalize these two powerful benders. When these villain teams collide, who will win?

Azula is sane

Zaheer does not have flight. He does have his glider

Amon must preserve the illusion of being a nonbender. He can use subtle bloodbending to redirect attacks and remove bending

Fight takes place in the Agni Kai arena. Teams start on opposite sides. Time is noon

All are in character. Victory by ko or death

Who wins?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Arcus1

@norrinboltagonprime21 @pooty @pr0metheus @sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized @ssj_god @jmarshmallow

@dccomicsrule2011 @lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007 @llehdevil@darkdefender @hulkage @linark@just_banter @soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero @xxxcarzellxxx @pierpat @zukolicious @theavatarguruu @jrazor @joewell

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1. Azula should be able to defeat zaheer while kuvira takes on amon. I dont know how much "subtle" bloodbending would do so i would put them on a stalemate for now. They proceed to 2v1 when azula is done with zaheer

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

team 1. Azula should be able to defeat zaheer while kuvira takes on amon. I dont know how much "subtle" bloodbending would do so i would put them on a stalemate for now. They proceed to 2v1 when azula is done with zaheer

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theavatarguruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azula would probably burn Zaheer's glider. She would then go toe to toe with him, until she overpowers him. Kuvira vs. Amon is a good matchup. Without bloodbending I'd say Kuvira as Amon doesn't have any waterbending feats that I know of.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Arcus1

@theavatarguruu:

I doubt it'd be that easy for Azula to just burn the glider staff, and it's not like Zaheer can't fight without it

Amon can still bloodbend, just subtly to throw people's aim and stuff-like he did when fighting benders in the show

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: well he is a good air bender but by no means a master. Azula is more skilled and probably more powerful than him. Zaheer does really vs his oppoments because of his martial skill and agility but azula is excellent in that department as well. These give her the edge.

I cant recall what amon did, but kuvira is agile as well so honestly id give her the win. Otherwise stalemate until azula can step in and 2v1.

And I think if the matchups were reversed, the same outcome probably but not im not as sure

theavatarguruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By theavatarguruu

@arcus: Correct but I think he lost his staff twice during a fight. I'm thinking during the fight with Kya, and once during the fight with Zaofu guards. If Azula could do the same, she'd be smart enough to burn it, to take away his flight. And true, I just don't think he'd be prepared for Azula'a Lightning.

With Kuvira, I'd think she use both earthbending and mentalbending in conjunction to deal with Amon, by confusing him. Although not an easy fight by any means, as Amon's hand to hand combat could compare to Ty Lee's.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theavatarguruu:

He wouldn't use it for flight anyway, can't really bend that well while flying with a glider

theavatarguruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By theavatarguruu

@arcus: Haha true. But seeing as though most of his attacks are centered from his glider, it'd be more difficult to take on Azula. And thanks for tagging me.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhhh idk, i wish amon had more feats, especially when he broke his illusion of being a non-bender would of been great, anyway eh maybe team 1.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Yeah me too. Course if he went around bloodbending freely he would've been near impossible to beat

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Zaheer fights Kuvira then Team 2 takes it. If the pairings are different, then most likely Team 1 wins. Kuvira's projectiles can be harmful even for someone as agile as Amon, and Amon isn't trying to blood-bend as hard here so I feel he's going to get subdued eventually, but not easily. Zaheer can block Kuvira's projectiles and counter, and counter-attacking is something he's showed a lot of experience with.

L. D.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

girls will conquer the boys. NO freedom to them.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sean12345

Some Amon agility and durability feats:

Among other things he's dodged Mako's lightning, Korra's icicle attacks, Mako's sneak attack when he was busy fighting Korra, and Mako and Tenzin's blasts together for a time...

No Caption Provided
Tanking multiple air blasts
Tanking multiple air blasts
Tanking Lightning
Tanking Lightning
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Arcus1
Sean12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I might be a little biased but I'm thinking Amon could close the gap between either Kuvira or Azula while Zaheer stalemates either one of them. Between Amon's agility and throwing off their aim, I just can't see him being tagged by a metal sheet, fire blasts or lightning.

We've seen Korra evade some of Kuvira's metal sheets with her airbending during their first fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Zaheer has little trouble with them. Him and Azula would be a close fight.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I might be a little biased but I'm thinking Amon could close the gap between either Kuvira or Azula while Zaheer stalemates either one of them. Between Amon's agility and throwing off their aim, I just can't see him being tagged by a metal sheet, fire blasts or lightning.

We've seen Korra evade some of Kuvira's metal sheets with her airbending during their first fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Zaheer has little trouble with them. Him and Azula would be a close fight.

lol fair enough

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one. I think Azula and Kuvira could edge out a win with these limitations on Amon, but the guys definitely have a shot. Hard earned win for sure.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough one. I think Azula and Kuvira could edge out a win with these limitations on Amon, but the guys definitely have a shot. Hard earned win for sure.

Any particular things you see giving the girls an edge?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, any new thoughts?

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 after a hard fought battle

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Team 1 after a hard fought battle

Any reasons?

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to admit i am biased towards Amon,i find him really cool and i think he is probably the second most powerful character in the series after Avatar/Dark Avatar.However,if he is that handicapped,i dont think he can do much.Azula's attacks are sort of "environmental" in extent meaning there is no room for Amon to dodge them while closing in on her,i think he could avoid her lightning as he has shown to be able to do but Kuvira could be an issue seeing as she is also a tactical opponent and won't simply throw boulders at him.I see a slight edge towards team 1.

But if Amon was full power,he could solo all 3 of them

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without blood bending and such it could go either way I really hate how amon lacks a butt load of feats, the feats he does have are good though this would make an awesome CaV tbh

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Amon this restricted, he isn't carrying Zaheer. Team Kuzula win.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Honestly, I could might as well say either of the ladies solos. Amon is no better than your top notch non-bender and Zaheer is a tier below either of them.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's pretty pointless to put in Amon when he can't use his true power. But at the same time there is no non avatar character who could beat him if he does.

Such a dilemma.

Discmaniac-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zaheer beats Kuvira, but Amon would have to sweat with Azula. Leaning toward the girls.