Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarkScarecrow

This fight will in the Keystone City. 

Kuurth is holding his hammer. 
Supes has been Sundipped for 24 hours and is bloodlusted. 
Death/KO will be the win condition. 
Kuurth is bloodlusted. 
This is random.  
Versions: Pre-Crisis Supes/Current Kuurth.

Who's got this won? 

No Caption Provided
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

Supes takes his hammer and beats him with it.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackadam2

kuurth was literally unstoppable.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blackadam2 said:

kuurt was literally unstoppable.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark Cloud™
@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadam2 said:

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@AweSam said:

Supes takes his hammer and beats him with it.

Superman is worthy of lifting Kuurth's hammer?
Avatar image for capitolpunishment
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@Dark Cloud™: When did Kuurth get his Juggernaut power back to make him "unstoppable"? If not PC Superman would rout current Kuurth. He was nearly killed by being pushed through objects at 800mph until the serpent saved his skin. I think someone who can push him through entire planets at light speed or easily break planets with punches wouldn't have much trouble here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By terry2012

@CapitolPunishment: I want to see scans of it. Because I like seeing scans

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CapitolPunishment

@terry2012: Of what, PC Superman or Kuurth?

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Greendevil

@CapitolPunishment: both, cuz i like scans to ;)

Im going with Kruuth right untill scans lol. With Cytorak he STOMPS. Without he Cytorak he stalemated Colossunaut, so i dont know but can see Supes screw his shit up!

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012

Anyhow,

Just google PC Superman if you want to see some of his his absurd feats, I don't feel like posting all of that garbage lol.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Greendevil said:

Im going with Kruuth right untill scans lol. With Cytorak he STOMPS. Without he Cytorak he stalemated Colossunaut, so i dont know but can see Supes screw his shit up!

The OP says current, as far as I know he doesn't have Cyttorak's powers anymore, unless that changed. 

Without it he get murdered in seconds.

Even if the OP wanted him to have it (which the OP should change if so), he is fighting the dude who sneezes away solar systems here. PC Superman, no pre Flashpoint not current. 

Kuurth at his most powerful is not stomping pre crisis Sups, it may however be a good fight with a debatable outcome :)
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By terry2012

@CapitolPunishment: Thanks man your superb.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012: Anytime bro, sorry about not posting up PC Superman scans, there are just way to many and some are just silly.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By Killemall

@CapitolPunishment said:

The OP says current, as far as I know he doesn't have Cyttorak's powers anymore, unless that changed. Without it he get murdered in seconds. Even if the OP wanted him to have it (which the OP should change if so), he is fighting the dude who sneezes away solar systems here. PC Superman, no pre Flashpoint not current. Kuurth at his most powerful is not stomping pre crisis Sups, it may however be a good fight with a debatable outcome :)

Well to be extremely honest there is no Kuurth if you take current version because he lost his worthy powers too, he's just a 6 foot 5 giant guys with absolutely no powers whatsoever, so he would get stomped.

However, if this is Kuurth with juggernaut powers, i am getting this because the picture is Kuurth before de-powerment as evident by the metal plating on his arms which he loses after he lost cyttorak powers he should win here unless Supes quits the fight and goes away. This is because Supes has absolutely no way of beating Kuurth everything has been tried and nothing worked.

The problem with Pc Superman is what feats do you use. Sure he has some uber powerful feats however he wasnt consistently shown to be this powerful. He lost against Mongul, he also lost against Hal (but that was SA superman and Hal make a Kryptonite construct, however even if he didnt do this Hal would still have won since he has the ability to control time and matter manipulation), and he got absolutely thrashed by Darkseid.

Also to factor in is the fact that PC Superman, unlike superman we currently know, was extremely vulnerable to magic and since Kuurth's power (the worthy side) is made almost entirely of magic that would be a big problem for Superman. Even de-powered version can give superman a good fight assuming magic would affect Superman just like it has always done to him, probably even beat him.

If it is Kuurth from the scan then i cant see how Supes would beat him, however, unless magic gives superman trouble Kuurth is way too slow to even tag him and nothing short of 100 hammer hits is going to KO him.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

The OP says current, as far as I know he doesn't have Cyttorak's powers anymore, unless that changed. Without it he get murdered in seconds. Even if the OP wanted him to have it (which the OP should change if so), he is fighting the dude who sneezes away solar systems here. PC Superman, no pre Flashpoint not current. Kuurth at his most powerful is not stomping pre crisis Sups, it may however be a good fight with a debatable outcome :)

Well to be extremely honest there is no Kuurth if you take current version because he lost his worthy powers too, he's just a 6 foot 5 giant guys with absolutely no powers whatsoever, so he would get stomped.

However, if this is Kuurth with juggernaut powers, i am getting this because the picture is Kuurth before de-powerment as evident by the metal plating on his arms which he loses after he lost cyttorak powers he should win here unless Supes quits the fight and goes away. This is because Supes has absolutely no way of beating Kuurth everything has been tried and nothing worked.

The problem with Pc Superman is what feats do you use. Sure he has some uber powerful feats however he wasnt consistently shown to be this powerful. He lost against Mongul, he also lost against Hal (but that was SA superman and Hal make a Kryptonite construct, however even if he didnt do this Hal would still have won since he has the ability to control time and matter manipulation), and he got absolutely thrashed by Darkseid.

Also to factor in is the fact that PC Superman, unlike superman we currently know, was extremely vulnerable to magic and since Kuurth's power (the worthy side) is made almost entirely of magic that would be a big problem for Superman. Even de-powered version can give superman a good fight assuming magic would affect Superman just like it has always done to him, probably even beat him.

If it is Kuurth from the scan then i cant see how Supes would beat him, however, unless magic gives superman trouble Kuurth is way too slow to even tag him and nothing short of 100 hammer hits is going to KO him.

1) That's incorrect, current=most current version of the character. The OP does not say Cain Marco vs PC Superman. The pictures are also  irreverent because they are showing DCnU Superman when the OP says PC Superman.

2) What has Marvel Earth thrown at Cyttorak powered Kuurth that would equal to what PC Superman can throw at him? Thor? Ironman? Rulk?? Anyone???

3) PC Superman's feats are not that all over the place, they have been shown pretty solid, SA Superman is another story. The Mongul he lost against was SA and that Mongul was a team buster, not the post crisis jobber Flash used as a stepping stone to fame. GL was SA when he did that and he is also a beast in his own right. Darkseid, Hal or Mongul have nothing do with this anyway. If your fishing for low showings for a character (not saying that you are but it seems that way) that has 4000 appearances, your bound to find a few. Not so many for a character that was in a hand full of comics.

4) PC/BA Superman has some great magic resistant feats, some of which surpass even Wonder Woman's magic resistance, unlike his SA counterpart. Aside from that Kuurth is not Dormammu or Dr. strange, he fly's around pounding people with a hammer. The only thing the magic is good for here is landing blows Superman may even notice but as you said he has no chance in catching him with a shot.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Killemall

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killemall said:
1) That's incorrect, current=most current version of the character. The OP does not say Cain Marco vs PC Superman. The pictures are also irreverent because they are showing DCnU Superman when the OP says PC Superman. 2) What has Marvel Earth thrown at Cyttorak powered Kuurth that would equal to what PC Superman can throw at him? Thor? Ironman? Rulk?? Anyone??? 3) PC Superman's feats are not that all over the place, they have been shown pretty solid, SA Superman is another story. The Mongul he lost against was SA and that Mongul was a team buster, not the post crisis jobber Flash used as a stepping stone to fame. GL was SA when he did that and he is also a beast in his own right. Darkseid, Hal or Mongul have nothing do with this anyway. If your fishing for low showings for a character (not saying that you are but it seems that way) that has 4000 appearances, your bound to find a few. Not so many for a character that was in a hand full of comics. 4) PC/BA Superman has some great magic resistant feats, some of which surpass even Wonder Woman's magic resistance, unlike his SA counterpart. Aside from that Kuurth is not Dormammu or Dr. strange, he fly's around pounding people with a hammer. The only thing the magic is good for here is landing blows Superman may even notice but as you said he has no chance in catching him with a shot.
  • Ok i understand that one, so its Cain Marco after being de-powered who has no feats apart from fighting and doing pretty good against Colossus with juggernaut powers.
  • He still has the juggernaut powers and juggernaut has gone up against everyone including thor ( he even tanked his godblast).
  • They are quite over the place and Superman has been beaten by PC Mongul (SA mongul was a different story altogether). Also i never said PC superman is weak but his feats are all over the place.
  • could i see some of his magic resistence feats?
  • His entire powers are magical, how do you explain his flying, teleportation etc? Also if ghost rider can get all sick simply by touching sin, what makes PC supes so special ?? to the best of my knoweledge GR has better magical resistance feats, including fighting and beating dr. Strange.
The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The Dude.

@Killemall said:

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killemall said:
1) That's incorrect, current=most current version of the character. The OP does not say Cain Marco vs PC Superman. The pictures are also irreverent because they are showing DCnU Superman when the OP says PC Superman. 2) What has Marvel Earth thrown at Cyttorak powered Kuurth that would equal to what PC Superman can throw at him? Thor? Ironman? Rulk?? Anyone??? 3) PC Superman's feats are not that all over the place, they have been shown pretty solid, SA Superman is another story. The Mongul he lost against was SA and that Mongul was a team buster, not the post crisis jobber Flash used as a stepping stone to fame. GL was SA when he did that and he is also a beast in his own right. Darkseid, Hal or Mongul have nothing do with this anyway. If your fishing for low showings for a character (not saying that you are but it seems that way) that has 4000 appearances, your bound to find a few. Not so many for a character that was in a hand full of comics. 4) PC/BA Superman has some great magic resistant feats, some of which surpass even Wonder Woman's magic resistance, unlike his SA counterpart. Aside from that Kuurth is not Dormammu or Dr. strange, he fly's around pounding people with a hammer. The only thing the magic is good for here is landing blows Superman may even notice but as you said he has no chance in catching him with a shot.
  • Ok i understand that one, so its Cain Marco after being de-powered who has no feats apart from fighting and doing pretty good against Colossus with juggernaut powers.
  • He still has the juggernaut powers and juggernaut has gone up against everyone including thor ( he even tanked his godblast).
  • They are quite over the place and Superman has been beaten by PC Mongul (SA mongul was a different story altogether). Also i never said PC superman is weak but his feats are all over the place.
  • His entire powers are magical, how do you explain his flying, teleportation etc? Also if ghost rider can get all sick simply by touching sin, what makes PC supes so special ?? to the best of my knoweledge GR has better magical resistance feats, including fighting and beating dr. Strange.

PC and SA Mongul are the same guy!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Killemall

@The Dude. said:

PC and SA Mongul are the same guy!!

Well if thats the case than Sa mongul lost to SA Superman and on later comic beat PC superman, Wonder Woman and GL together.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Then got solo'd by Superman in there next encounter xD. BTW, I'll reply to your post later (the longer one), at work and not near a PC anymore so I'm limited to one liners for the time being lol.

CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The Dude: No, there not. SA ended in 1970, 1970-1985 is considered PC, or bronze age of comics.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

Superman > Yes this is correct

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spartan101

pc sups bloodlusted is gonna win this.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By thanobomb1124
@Spartan101

pc sups bloodlusted is gonna win this.

Aggre. Btw best superman actor : )
Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Spartan101

@thanobomb1124: so true,legend!!

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

Wait... PC Supes with 24 hours sundip?

I see a stalemate since Superman is LEAGUES above Kuurth in strength and durability but he still probably won't be able to hurt him. Only chance is BFR.

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Greendevil

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Greendevil said:

LMAO.......well put

I thought it was post crisis. Anyhow, Kuurth without the gem against the "dude who sneezes away solar systems" = CURBSTOMP! (Unless of course Serpents magic is to much for Supes)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

I see a stalemate since Superman is LEAGUES above Kuurth in strength and durability but he still probably won't be able to hurt him. Only chance is BFR.

BFR won't work on Kuurth. He'll just teleport back.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#29  Edited By Deranged Midget

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

BFR won't work on Kuurth. He'll just teleport back.

So all I see this ending in is a stalemate because Kuurth has no way of hurting PC Supes sundipped for 24 hours.

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By SuperTide
@Dark Cloud™ said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@blackadam2 said:

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Deranged Midget

QFT.
CapitolPunishment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall:  

If I seemed like I was coming across rude I apologize, that was not my intent. Normally when I chat with you  I'm pressed for time (5am here and work in an hour) so I try to make the posts short so if they are somewhat dry please don't take offense.

• The OP is setup poorly, going by what was posted and the forum rules this is exactly what it means, I agree its crapp and that is why I am discussing full powered Kuurth with you.

• I would agree that is impressive but who has he gone up against that is anywhere near a physical match for PC Superman? War Hulk over powered him, King Hyperion overpowered him (I was told he was some what de-powered against Hyperion but never seen the scans as to why so if you agree with that please elaborate for me)

• I would argue that they are not as "all over the place" as you say. To be quite honest the majority of his low showings early bronze age were comic relief left over from the SA shenanigans. From 80-85 he was pretty damn solid and a powerhouse that could toss planets with ease.

• I'll edit this post later from my office PC and get a few up for you.
  • His entire powers are magical, how do you explain his flying, teleportation etc?

I already said this to be the case but Superman is going to drop dead from watching Kuurth fly around. Offensively Kuurth is not versatile with his magic use, he would still have to physicall HIT Superman to damage him. I think the magic part in this battle would work much like how Captain Marvel was able to harm Superman with physical attacks that were mystic in origion. The thing is Kuurth is to slow for that.
  • Also if ghost rider can get all sick simply by touching sin, what makes PC supes so special ?? to the best of my knoweledge GR has better magical resistance feats, including fighting and beating dr. Strange.

Honestly, I'm going to have to look at that comic again to see exactly happened there. If IIRC If he touched him seeking to learn more about him, its possible he just seen something so evil it overwhelmed him. Like a reverse penance stare for the plot. If that is the case I see no reason why that would hurt Sups.

As I said, I'll re read it, you may be right and his skin may let off a magic aura just that flattens highly resistant magic users and would kill anything else that touched him. Also the only thing that an hurt GH is magic so he may be highly resistant to it, it is also his only weakness.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Killemall

@CapitolPunishment said:

@Killemall:

If I seemed like I was coming across rude I apologize, that was not my intent. Normally when I chat with you I'm pressed for time (5am here and work in an hour) so I try to make the posts short so if they are somewhat dry please don't take offense.

No you didnt, dont worry!

• The OP is setup poorly, going by what was posted and the forum rules this is exactly what it means, I agree its crapp and that is why I am discussing full powered Kuurth with you.

Sounds good!

• I would agree that is impressive but who has he gone up against that is anywhere near a physical match for PC Superman? War Hulk over powered him, King Hyperion overpowered him (I was told he was some what de-powered against Hyperion but never seen the scans as to why so if you agree with that please elaborate for me)

That has always been the problem with Juggernaut, his power level seems to be inconsistent since it depends on Cyttorak's mood. When, however, the big C is happy he has been absolutely invulnerable just like in eight day where he didnt even have to acknoweledge thor attacks, his hammer just bounced off his body he didnt even feel pain and this has been fairly consistent and has been well accepted even on comicvine.

During feat itself, as evident by when colossus approached Big C, he had never been happier with what Cain Marco was doing which means at this point he would have his absolute invulnerability.

• I would argue that they are not as "all over the place" as you say. To be quite honest the majority of his low showings early bronze age were comic relief left over from the SA shenanigans. From 80-85 he was pretty damn solid and a powerhouse that could toss planets with ease.

Oh! we seem to agree on that, coz if you are arguing him to be a planet buster and possibly a bit more than i totally agree. When i say his powers haven't been consistent it would be in regards to feats like trillion miles per second, sneezing out the solar system, Spectre saying he could have destroyed all reality simply via his speed etc.

• I already said this to be the case but Superman is going to drop dead from watching Kuurth fly around. Offensively Kuurth is not versatile with his magic use, he would still have to physicall HIT Superman to damage him. I think the magic part in this battle would work much like how Captain Marvel was able to harm Superman with physical attacks that were mystic in origion. The thing is Kuurth is to slow for that.

Kuurth being too slow to harm SA Superman that i completely agree, however what i meant was his powers are based on magic and hence every time supes punches he might just feel the heat because magic has always been his weakness.

Honestly, I'm going to have to look at that comic again to see exactly happened there. If IIRC If he touched him seeking to learn more about him, its possible he just seen something so evil it overwhelmed him. Like a reverse penance stare for the plot. If that is the case I see no reason why that would hurt Sups. As I said, I'll re read it, you may be right and his skin may let off a magic aura just that flattens highly resistant magic users and would kill anything else that touched him. Also the only thing that an hurt GH is magic so he may be highly resistant to it, it is also his only weakness.

Sure, you are most welcome. Sorry if i gave you the wrong impression but it wasnt Johny Blaze but rather Alexendra (or howsoever you spell her name). And i really think his skin does leave magical aura because even when he was walking he left the mark of Serpent, he mindcontrolled a simply guy simply by touching him and the guy went "i understand" and had a serpent logo on his forehead. He was also shown to have lightning surrounding his body at times, but this wasnt really consistent.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Meat_Spinner

Honestly, I don't think Superman has any chances against Cyttorak Kuurth.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By jeanroygrant

Superman via BFR.

whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By whydama

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman via BFR.

Kuurth is immune to BFR

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

Unless this is after he lost is Cytorrak enchantment, and thats NOT what the picture says, Superman has no way of winning.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mirabel

@Killemall said:

Unless this is after he lost is Cytorrak enchantment, and thats NOT what the picture says, Superman has no way of winning.

This. Full power Kuurth can just stand there and let Superman ineffectually punch at him until Kent drops dead from Exhaustion. He's pretty much invincible in a physical fight now that BFR is useless against him and he seems to hit even harder than before and can lob his hammer Thor style at people who think they're safe from him at a distance; a hammer that is every bit as unstoppable as Kuurth is, and unfortunately for superman, physical prowess is really all Kent brings to the table.

That being said, watching Superman trying to stop or Tank Kuurth's hammer only to find out that it's unstoppable and get sent flying a ways would be hilarious.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Spartan101

pc sups just reverses time and grabs the hammer first,

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By asIsuspected

Kuurth (with Cytorrak) was shown to be immune to physical damage so it's hard one

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mirabel

@Spartan101 said:

pc sups just reverses time and grabs the hammer first,

He can't lift it. It's got the same "worthy" clause that Mjolnir does, except it's keyed to Cain and nobody BUT Cain.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Blacharrt1

Kuurth Wins this, Juggercolossus clearly states that Kuurth is faster, and stronger than him, and that the only reason he is winning is his unstoppable. Superman doesn't have that. Also It wasn't the Juggernauts powers that was preventing Kuurth from being BFR it was the Seperent King's. Juggernaut (cain) has been BFR'ed constantly.

So let's Add that up: Kuurth is magically powered *superman's weakness*; Can't be BFR via Serpent King's magical protection; Is faster and Stronger than Juggernautcolossus; was only stopped by the "unstoppable spell" which superman does not have.

All that spell Superman losing and Badly.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman via BFR.

Kuurth is immune to BFR

How so?

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Mirabel

@jeanroygrant said:

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman via BFR.

Kuurth is immune to BFR

How so?

Try to take him off the battlefield and he teleports right the hell back.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blacharrt1
No Caption Provided

@jeanroygrant said:

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Superman via BFR.

Kuurth is immune to BFR

How so?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mirabel: @Blacharrt1: Oh

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@jeanroygrant said:

Yeah I just learned something new too. That is Bad@$$.

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By madrid_san

@CadenceV2 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Yeah I just learned something new too. That is Bad@$$.

Gillen's the man! And Kuurth wins

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuurth.

TheKing47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers