#1 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 


Omega Beams
#2 Posted by Saren (25228 posts) - - Show Bio

Kuurth, his armor is divine-forged, so it could repel the OB in the same way as Wonder Woman's bracelets.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fragneto: Omega effect has failed to hurt so many beings, i dont think it would have any effect on Kuurth :) specially the current one, current omega beams are not too powerful aye!
#4 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Kuurth, his armor is divine-forged, so it could repel the OB in the same way as Wonder Woman's bracelets.
#5 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio

depowered juggernaut took the omega effect like nothing so i'm sure kuurth being depowered from classic juggernaut can take it too. 
 
 

#6 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ortsab Ecnal said:
depowered juggernaut took the omega effect like nothing so i'm sure kuurth being depowered from classic juggernaut can take it too. 
 
 
Cross-overs are non-canon. 
#7 Posted by Ortsab Ecnal (192 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty: non cannon but still cited references. besides, "kuurth vs omega effect"? that title is just screaming non-cannon. 
#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
Kuurth, his armor is divine-forged, so it could repel the OB in the same way as Wonder Woman's bracelets powered by Loeb force.
Fixed. 
Divine force did'nt stop Darkseid from absorbing the Excalibur,Orb of Anthrax and Mordru.@Ortsab Ecnal said:
depowered juggernaut took the omega effect like nothing so i'm sure kuurth being depowered from classic juggernaut can take it too. 
 
 
Now post the next page where Darkseid dismisses Juggs,Mags and a couple of other mutants.
#9 Posted by Saren (25228 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing less canon than a crossover is my 8 year old cousin's drawing of Robin beating Superboy.

Moderator
#10 Posted by God_Spawn (37158 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
The only thing less canon than a crossover is my 8 year old cousin's drawing of Robin beating Superboy.
At least that happens in the same universe...
Moderator Online