Kuurth VS Hellverine

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided

No prep, regular morals, fight to death or KO.
 No prep, regular morals, fight to death or KO.
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Greendevil

Kruuth in a massive RAPESTOMP!!!!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Kuurth should win. However, both entities have one thing in common ... they both appeared unstoppable. Hellverine had a 'new power' for every threat he faced. Playing with Magneto's mind and resisting his powers of magnetism. Destroying Namor in his home turf underwater (water boiling nonesense) ... 

In short, Hellverine produced an answer from his magic hat for every threat presented him. So this fight may be more of an unknown factor than we might think. It's essentially the powers of Satan filtering through his avatar Wovlerine versus the powers of the Serpent and Cytorak combined filtering through Cain Marko. 

I`d place my money on Kuurth if I were a betting man. But this may not be such a stomp as all that.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Boobster
@Greendevil said:
Indeed. Hellverine is just possessed by the regular demons. Kuurth has power of Cyttorak and the servant of Serpent.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Kuurth.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty
@Boobster: I thought in :Fear itself xmen. Cytorrack gave his power to Colossus because Juggs was causing destruction in The Serpents name not Cytorrak
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By Saren

How does Kuurth fare without Cyttorak?

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Boobster said:

@Greendevil said:

Indeed. Hellverine is just possessed by the regular demons. Kuurth has power of Cyttorak and the servant of Serpent.

He's possessed by a demon lord. And like Kuurth, he handled the X-Men`s combined efforts rather succinctly. How powerful is this demon? Seems to be lord of the hell Logan was condemned to so his power levels are inconclusive. Which is why this is hard to call a stomp as a result. We are assuming the Serpent and Cytorak are more powerful than the Devil.  

However, the odds are definitely against Hellverine IMO. But I wouldn't call this an easy stomp.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

I'd go with Kuurth on this one.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Greendevil said:
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Greendevil
@CitizenBane: I cant wait to find out

@Super_SoldierXII:  Hellverine beat some guys and has cool powers and all. But seriously Kruuth is just on another level. Non of the attacks Hellverine did would even make Kruuth flinch. One hit with that hammer though. And i think the demons would run back to Hell!
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By isaac_clarke

Outside Hellverine's jobber aura, Kuurth should destroy him.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ms__omega

Kuurth easily

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@TheGoldenOne said:
Kuurth.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

Kuurth in theory should win when you think about it.  Juggernaut plus Thor = Hide your wife hide your kids.  Hellverine though has shown that he's invincible unless u find a way to get rid of the deamons in him.  I say tie
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tron_bonne
@CitizenBane said:
Kuurth and the Serpent are no match against Cyttorak so Cain has actually down graded as Kuurth than when he was Juggernaut, but Cyttorak has a fascination with free will and allows Cain to keep his will to test his aligence towards Cyttorak itself. In other words, the more Cain has the will to fight under Cyttorak's deeds, the more powerful Cain gets. And that's trans-infinite power that has an unlimited supply. So far, we haven't seen Kuurth punch the air so hard that it leveled an entire island (8th Day), nor have we seen him punch apart the fabrics of space and smashing through realities (Trion). Also, Classic Juggernaut had literally fought against powerful entities 1 on 1 such as Nightmare, D'spyre, Oblivion, The Stranger and others and was able to hold his own. Kuurth hasn't fought entities this powerful. yet... But I doubt that he could anyway.
WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane

said:

Kuurth and the Serpent are no match against Cyttorak so Cain has actually down graded as Kuurth than when he was Juggernaut, but Cyttorak has a fascination with free will and allows Cain to keep his will to test his aligence towards Cyttorak itself. In other words, the more Cain has the will to fight under Cyttorak's deeds, the more powerful Cain gets. And that's trans-infinite power that has an unlimited supply. So far, we haven't seen Kuurth punch the air so hard that it leveled an entire island (8th Day), nor have we seen him punch apart the fabrics of space and smashing through realities (Trion). Also, Classic Juggernaut had literally fought against powerful entities 1 on 1 such as Nightmare, D'spyre, Oblivion, The Stranger and others and was able to hold his own. Kuurth hasn't fought entities this powerful. yet... But I doubt that he could anyway.

This. Kuurth was pretty badass, though.