Annihilators #2
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Enzeru: Me I am thankful for Fear itself;thanks to it my marvel pull list dropped to only 3 titles:FF;Ultimates and Thunderbolts;even if the latter got polluted too...That being said;how do you see the annihilators win ?
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Enzeru said:
Fear Itself needs to end.

QFT.
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By owie  Moderator

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Enzeru said:
QFT.

We can make it guys, there's only one more issue....oh yeah, and then there's another event, based directly off of it.

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru: Well;when Colossonaut was fighting him Kuurth no longer had Cyttorak's power on the top of his;in this fight he does.As for the Worthy being overhyped;well to me what Kuurth is is what Juggy should always have been;same goes for absorbing man;a shame it took shitty hammers for them to be used at full potential.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@Enzeru said:
THIS is why I stopped reading Marvel.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Thor's hammmer

if He can be damaged by Colossus with juggernaut powers I don`t see this team having any trouble with him.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@Enzeru said:
Only "Fear Itself" and other Fraction series are that bad. Journey Into Mystery, Speedball story, UXM, X-Force... These are great comics. Really great. Most of tie-ins are good acctually. They simply gived most important mini to an idiot who belives that Odin can fight with Galactus. Fraction and Bendis are going to be worse than Loeb. 
Gillen, DnA and Yost are on the completly opposite site. 

To the thread:
Classic (lol) Kuurth ftw. Current one - loses to anyone besides Ronan.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Enzeru said:
Only "Fear Itself" and other Fraction series are that bad. Journey Into Mystery, Speedball story, UXM, X-Force... These are great comics. Really great. Most of tie-ins are good acctually. They simply gived most important mini to an idiot who belives that Odin can fight with Galactus. Fraction and Bendis are going to be worse than Loeb.  Gillen, DnA and Yost are on the completly opposite site.    To the thread: Classic (lol) Kuurth ftw. Current one - loses to anyone besides Ronan.
I've dropped all but Uncanny X-Force, New Mutants (only for X-Man; he goes, so do I), X-Men Legacy, and Generation Hope. I dislike everything else.

EDIT: Forgot X-23.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Enzeru said:
Only "Fear Itself" and other Fraction series are that bad. Journey Into Mystery, Speedball story, UXM, X-Force... These are great comics. Really great. Most of tie-ins are good acctually. They simply gived most important mini to an idiot who belives that Odin can fight with Galactus. Fraction and Bendis are going to be worse than Loeb.  Gillen, DnA and Yost are on the completly opposite site.    To the thread: Classic (lol) Kuurth ftw. Current one - loses to anyone besides Ronan.
I've dropped all but Uncanny X-Force, New Mutants (only for X-Man; he goes, so do I), X-Men Legacy, and Generation Hope. I dislike everything else.  EDIT: Forgot X-23.

Even Venom :(
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer: Here it is Kuurth still possessing Cytorrak's power.
Me personally I am down to 3 Marvel Titles:FF;Ultimates and Thunderbolts.I did not get the latest annihilator because I refuse to support the programmed Jobbing of the cosmic team to the avengers.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Enzeru said:
I've dropped all but Uncanny X-Force, New Mutants (only for X-Man; he goes, so do I), X-Men Legacy, and Generation Hope. I dislike everything else.  EDIT: Forgot X-23.
You don't like JMS, Marvel Cosmos (currently Annihilators Earthfall - #1 was very good IMO), Alpha Flight or Ghost Rider? When Gillen had taken UXM from Fraction, it is a great comic again. And IMO - X-Factor is in one of best series in last years from any company. Along with Nova (wrrrr...).
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
You don't like JMS, Marvel Cosmos (currently Annihilators Earthfall - #1 was very good IMO), Alpha Flight or Ghost Rider? When Gillen had taken UXM from Fraction, it is a great comic again. And IMO - X-Factor is in one of best series in last years from any company. Along with Nova (wrrrr...).
I didn't read Annihilators. I might take a look. Alpha Flight and X-Factor never interested me; everything I've read with them was boring. Ghost Rider was terrible after that whole Heaven's on Fire thing (or whatever it was called). UXM was crap for me during that whole "mutant flu" thing.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru said:

The Venom series started off good, I guess ... But it's nothing all too fancy.

*Calls InnerVenom*

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19  Edited By InnerVenom123

@Enzeru said:

*Calls InnerVenom*

They're entitled to their opinion. As long as they don't say that it's bad, it's no biggie. :P

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
probably the Annihilators  
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
I didn't read Annihilators. I might take a look. Alpha Flight and X-Factor never interested me; everything I've read with them was boring. Ghost Rider was terrible after that whole Heaven's on Fire thing (or whatever it was called). UXM was crap for me during that whole "mutant flu" thing.
Alpha Flight wasn't intresting for me, but this whole conspiracy and opposition against goverment is a thing that makes me intrigued. 
X-Factor has great plot. If I am suprised by something in comics, there is more than 50% of chances that it happened in X-Factor. This is one of comics about which we're talking in my country when some news comes, or when they make some secrets. Read X-Factor 224.1 and 225, You would see some signs of that. 
Heaven's on Fire was bad, but current one is much better. And about UXM - again, would You really care about comics made by Loeb? Fraction is worse. You don't even know how big difference is when on of the best writers replace him. But beside this - You're tlaking about X-Men, not UXM. ;)
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn: Even with Kuurth still having Cyttorak's power as is the case here ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
@King Saturn: Even with Kuurth still having Cyttorak's power as is the case here ?
yes... between the Silver Surfer, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill... they should be able to contain Kuurth or even BFR him into a Black Hole or something... 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@King Saturn said:

yes... between the Silver Surfer, Quasar, Beta Ray Bill... they should be able to contain Kuurth or even BFR him into a Black Hole or something...

BFR seemed to fail miserably at every attempt against Juggernaut/Kuurth. I believe it was Pixie that tried repeatedly teleporting him in to the heart of the sun. Every time he stepped through one of her portals he stepped right back out on the other side.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

BFR seemed to fail miserably at every attempt against Juggernaut/Kuurth. I believe it was Pixie that tried repeatedly teleporting him in to the heart of the sun. Every time he stepped through one of her portals he stepped right back out on the other side.

a Black Hole should be a little harder to get out of than the Sun I would think... 
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ego
@King Saturn said:
@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

a Black Hole should be a little harder to get out of than the Sun I would think... 

blackhole juggernaut

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

I would think as well, but the point is that he won't be in a black hole because they can't really BFR him.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#28  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Enzeru said:

I'm wondering that no one mentioned the recent Spider-Island arc. I'm enjoying that a lot. It's probably the only current Marvel story for me at the moment, since I never liked the X-Men comics. Never could identify with them. The Venom series started off good, I guess ... But it's nothing all too fancy. Even though it will be written by Bendis ... and it hurts me too say it :-7 I'm still looking forwards to the new Revengers and the new Dark Avengers.

I think the Spider-Island arc is really good too, to my complete surprise. I just assumed that being another event, it was going to suck, but I like the ASM stories. I actually like quite a few Marvel comics right now, I just want Fear Itself to butt out and leave them alone so they can have some more individual plot development.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:
@Enzeru said:
Only "Fear Itself" and other Fraction series are that bad. Journey Into Mystery, Speedball story, UXM, X-Force... These are great comics. Really great. Most of tie-ins are good acctually. They simply gived most important mini to an idiot who belives that Odin can fight with Galactus. Fraction and Bendis are going to be worse than Loeb. Gillen, DnA and Yost are on the completly opposite site. To the thread: Classic (lol) Kuurth ftw. Current one - loses to anyone besides Ronan.

I like the Speedball story too. I haven't heard anyone else talking about it, probably because it's only one segment of a back-tier comic, but I've liked it a lot.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

I would think as well, but the point is that he won't be in a black hole because they can't really BFR him.

So they can't lift up the land mass Kuurth is moving on and move it unto a Black Hole ? I figure muscling out Kuurth would be a problem... but if they take him and the land mass he is on unto a Black Hole that should do it. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

So they can't lift up the land mass Kuurth is moving on and move it unto a Black Hole ? I figure muscling out Kuurth would be a problem... but if they take him and the land mass he is on unto a Black Hole that should do it.

I don't really think that would work either. For one, he can apparently fly (though did so rarely) and second, even if the ground under his feet was removed, the bloke walked on air.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By King_Saturn
@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

I don't really think that would work either. For one, he can apparently fly (though did so rarely) and second, even if the ground under his feet was removed, the bloke walked on air.

hmmmm... well that's an interesting set of details. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lance Uppercut

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

hmmmm... well that's an interesting set of details.

Indeed. Coming from Thunderbolts 161 and Uncanny X-Men 542 respectively.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@czarny_samael666 said:
@JediXMan said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Alpha Flight wasn't intresting for me, but this whole conspiracy and opposition against goverment is a thing that makes me intrigued.  X-Factor has great plot. If I am suprised by something in comics, there is more than 50% of chances that it happened in X-Factor. This is one of comics about which we're talking in my country when some news comes, or when they make some secrets. Read X-Factor 224.1 and 225, You would see some signs of that.  Heaven's on Fire was bad, but current one is much better. And about UXM - again, would You really care about comics made by Loeb? Fraction is worse. You don't even know how big difference is when on of the best writers replace him. But beside this - You're tlaking about X-Men, not UXM. ;)
Still. The concept of Alpha Flight never intrigued me.

I might grab some X-Factor TPBs from my library. Any specific recommendations? 

I might look into Ghost Rider. I liked Ghost Rider for awhile, but it really started to suck when Zadkiel came into the mix. 

The mutant flu thing was in Uncanny X-Men. During that, X-Men Legacy was preoccupied with Age of X, which was actually pretty good. X-Men had that whole BS vampire thing (X-Men is just a horrendous title). How is Uncanny right now, and is Greg Land still a regular artist?
spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spiderbuck1

@Lance Uppercut said:

@King Saturn said:

with all due respect to um.. pixie.. but Quasar and his crew combined suns, push planets around and rearrange solar systems.

Anihilators BFR him into oblivion.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HellionVulcan

@Thor's hammmer said:

if He can be damaged by Colossus with juggernaut powers I don`t see this team having any trouble with him.

Colossus with cttyorak's power never hurt Kuurth one bit ,kuurth was damaging colossus big time but colossus kept going forward so kuurth couldn't stop him & the Annihilators if they can drain Kuurth power or cut if off they can win other wise kuurth with two gods(pretty much) backing him slaughters them ..

Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderbuck: You know;you are not forced to respect Pixie...
@HellionVulcan: Does not matter;since here Kuurth still has Cyttorak's power along with his own.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

@JediXMan said:
@Enzeru said:
Only "Fear Itself" and other Fraction series are that bad. Journey Into Mystery, Speedball story, UXM, X-Force... These are great comics. Really great. Most of tie-ins are good acctually. They simply gived most important mini to an idiot who belives that Odin can fight with Galactus. Fraction and Bendis are going to be worse than Loeb. Gillen, DnA and Yost are on the completly opposite site. To the thread: Classic (lol) Kuurth ftw. Current one - loses to anyone besides Ronan.

QFT!!!!!

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38  Edited By Killemall

@InnerVenom123 said:

@Enzeru said:

*Calls InnerVenom*

They're entitled to their opinion. As long as they don't say that it's bad, it's no biggie. :P

I think you should have rather replied as: if they dont like the comics, can i eat them (those guys) - :)