• 111 results
#1 Posted by Alpha (7324 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

#2 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoah! I just read up this Kurse guy and I gotta say. . I'll go with Hulk since the angrier he gets the stronger he becomes and the fact that he was shaking cities with every step he took. I don't know any of Kurse's feats yet so I could be completely wrong.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.Kurse would probably destroy regular Hulk but The Green Scar? Nah..

#4 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Kurse is stronger then WWH when they start fighting, Kurse has also managed to shrug of the combined effort of Thor and Beta Ray Bill pounding on him with little damage. So i think his durability is higher than that of WWH. But in the end hulk will probably only grow stronger and stronger so i'll go for WWH.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"I think Kurse is stronger then WWH when they start fighting, Kurse has also managed to shrug of the combined effort of Thor and Beta Ray Bill pounding on him with little damage. So i think his durability is higher than that of WWH. But in the end hulk will probably only grow stronger and stronger so i'll go for WWH."
Kurse was able to shrug off the combined efforts of Classic Beta Ray Bill and Thor.Thor now could beat him and he Hulk has no limit to his strength.We have yet to see World Hulk actually lose to physical strength.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
I think World War Hulk has a shot to win here. Kurse is insanely powerful
#7 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Eric banner

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Eric banner"
Bruce.
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

thats his name?

i started to say david banner.

whatevs
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"LOL.

thats his name?

i started to say david banner.

whatevs
"
David Banner is the shiznit. That new song he got with Chris Brown is hot  !
#11 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
"I think Kurse is stronger then WWH when they start fighting, Kurse has also managed to shrug of the combined effort of Thor and Beta Ray Bill pounding on him with little damage. So i think his durability is higher than that of WWH. But in the end hulk will probably only grow stronger and stronger so i'll go for WWH."
Kurse was able to shrug off the combined efforts of Classic Beta Ray Bill and Thor.Thor now could beat him and he Hulk has no limit to his strength.We have yet to see World Hulk actually lose to physical strength."
Ofcourse current Thor could beat him, Then again he could also beat WWH now. My point was, at the start of the fight i think Kurse is a lot more durable and probably a lot stronger. Over time Hulk will grow stronger and probably beat him. If he manages to last that long that is.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
Kurse was able to shrug off the combined efforts of Classic Beta Ray Bill and Thor.Thor now could beat him and he Hulk has no limit to his strength.We have yet to see World Hulk actually lose to physical strength."
Ofcourse current Thor could beat him, Then again he could also beat WWH now. My point was, at the start of the fight i think Kurse is a lot more durable and probably a lot stronger. Over time Hulk will grow stronger and probably beat him. If he manages to last that long that is.
"
What is you proof that Kurse is more durable and stronger than Hulk.Probably isn't for certain.
#13 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
"
What is you proof that Kurse is more durable and stronger than Hulk.Probably isn't for certain."
I have no solid proof. But in the comic Kurse strength is amplified 4 times the strength of Thor (by the Beyonder i think it was). And this is just speculation from my part, but i don't think WWH is 4 times stronger than Classic Thor, maybe twice. For the durability part, do you think WWH could withstand a pounding from both Classic Thor and BRB and simply shrug it of? I don't think so, but opinions may differ ofcourse :). But you're right, i have no proof and this is speculation from my side, slightly supported by the comic.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Danko said:
"
What is you proof that Kurse is more durable and stronger than Hulk.Probably isn't for certain."
I have no solid proof. But in the comic Kurse strength is amplified 4 times the strength of Thor (by the Beyonder i think it was). And this is just speculation from my part, but i don't think WWH is 4 times stronger than Classic Thor, maybe twice. For the durability part, do you think WWH could withstand a pounding from both Classic Thor and BRB and simply shrug it of? I don't think so, but opinions may differ ofcourse :). But you're right, i have no proof and this is speculation from my side, slightly supported by the comic.
"
Are you kidding me? Ghost Rider easily took down Classic Thor and the Avengers at the same time.but couldn't beat the Hulk to save his life.Mostly because Zarathos wouldn't give him all the power he needed because Hulk was innocent,but the Hulk made quick work of him.Yes I think World War Hulk can shrug off Classic Thor and Beta Ray Bill.Like I said..it has yet to be seen that a character can actually take World War Hulk down without technology.
#15 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Vance

Quotes are becoming a tad long lol
I'm not saying WWH will lose, i'm just saying that i think Kurse is at a higher level when they begin to fight. Hulk wil quickly become angrier and stronger, that is a fact. So i think if he manages to slug it out in the beginning of the fight with Kurse and survives it, he will win. And you can't really compare Ghost Rider with Hulk now can you? Completely different powersets.

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"

@ Vance

I'm not saying WWH will lose, i'm just saying that i think Kurse is at a higher level when they begin to fight. Hulk wil quickly become angrier and stronger, that is a fact. So i think if he manages to slug it out in the beginning of the fight with Kurse and survives it, he will win. And you can't really compare Ghost Rider with Hulk now can you? Completely different powersets.

"
Did you see what Hulk did to the Silver Savage,Colossus,Emma Frost,Iron Man,The Sentry...Kurse has no chance of winning.
#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse wins are you guys most of you that seriously ignorant? Hulk is weaker then Thor. Thor said hulk would have to get angry enough to over come him. Kurse is three times stronger then thor. He is impossible to hurt. It took a godblast from Thor and beta ray bill to knock him out. That was the best they could do. Kurse wins my god you must be a dumba$$ to think hulk would even stand a chance.

#19 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

it took hulk an entire hour rto reach Thors strength. kursre is three times as strong hulk stands no chance
#20 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

Kurse is three times stronger then thor. "

Zee, If I'm not mistaken I think that Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor.

The Beyonder made Kurse 2x stronger than Thor. When Thor faught Kurse with his belt of strength (so making him twice as strong as normal), the Beyonder doubled Kurse's strength again.
#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"

Kurse is three times stronger then thor. "

Zee, If I'm not mistaken I think that Kurse is 4x stronger than Thor.

The Beyonder made Kurse 2x stronger than Thor. When Thor faught Kurse with his belt of strength (so making him twice as strong as normal), the Beyonder doubled Kurse's strength again.
"

I always thought of it to be two. So if thats the case hulk loses this even worse. Some body four times as strong as Thor fighting hulk is and automatic lose for hulk. Hulk could barely handle sentries hits lol. Your right creator though guess that means I gotta make a respect thread.
#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

it took hulk an entire hour rto reach Thors strength. kursre is three times as strong hulk stands no chance"
You don't know how many times stronger than Classic Thor..Hulk is.
#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

it took hulk an entire hour rto reach Thors strength. kursre is three times as strong hulk stands no chance"
You don't know how many times stronger than Classic Thor..Hulk is."
Funny you should mention that. I do know how much stronger he isn't In thors years in JIM marvel kept getting asked who was stronge between the two. Guess who won? Thor won that fight they made to show fans. Thor also admitted he is stronger then hulk and that if hulk was given enough time he could surpass Thor. The time it would take is and hour. That was about there longest fight it took an entire hour for hulk to reach Thors level in strength. So yeah I do know hulk would get his a$$ kicked by any of Thors enemies.
#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

Funny you should mention that. I do know how much stronger he isn't In thors years in JIM marvel kept getting asked who was stronge between the two. Guess who won? Thor won that fight they made to show fans. Thor also admitted he is stronger then hulk and that if hulk was given enough time he could surpass Thor. The time it would take is and hour. That was about there longest fight it took an entire hour for hulk to reach Thors level in strength. So yeah I do know hulk would get his a$$ kicked by any of Thors enemies.
"
It seems you aren't talking about World War Hulk here for some reason.Classic Thor was class 100 and World War Hulk is well over that...
#25 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

"

No need to get worked up, let's keep the hulk fictional :P. But you're thinking about normal Hulk, don't forget this is WWH we are talking about and he has shown much greater feats than the 'normal' Hulk. Besides, i think we pretty much agree, i'm just saying if WWH manages to survive Kurse initial attacks to give him enough time to grow strong enough, then he can beat Kurse. Otherwise he has no chance.
#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

"
It seems you aren't talking about World War Hulk here for some reason.Classic Thor was class 100 and World War Hulk is well over that..."

Wrong again. Classis Thor was far above class 100. For one you'd have to be above class 100 to pull the midgard serpent. You have to be over class 100 to take a tree and hit a tank so hard you break the tank at a molecular level. Still to this date no other hero has done that feat. Thor has even done this in his fight where he beat hulk while holding back and working for hela.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

"
It seems you aren't talking about World War Hulk here for some reason.Classic Thor was class 100 and World War Hulk is well over that..."

Wrong again. Classis Thor was far above class 100. For one you'd have to be above class 100 to pull the midgard serpent. You have to be over class 100 to take a tree and hit a tank so hard you break the tank at a molecular level. Still to this date no other hero has done that feat. Thor has even done this in his fight where he beat hulk while holding back and working for hela. "
Class 100 was Thor's base limit.It's true.It says so in the handbook.I know what strength feats Thor has done and I knew you were going to bring up the Midgard Serpant.Anyway..there is no proof that Classic Thor or Kurse are stronger or could beat the Hulk.Nobody has been able to beat him with strength or powers.If it wasn't for Ton's tech,who knows what would have happened.
#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:
"

@ Vance

"

"

Wrong again. Classis Thor was far above class 100. For one you'd have to be above class 100 to pull the midgard serpent. You have to be over class 100 to take a tree and hit a tank so hard you break the tank at a molecular level. Still to this date no other hero has done that feat. Thor has even done this in his fight where he beat hulk while holding back and working for hela. "
Class 100 was Thor's base limit.It's true.It says so in the handbook.I know what strength feats Thor has done and I knew you were going to bring up the Midgard Serpant.Anyway..there is no proof that Classic Thor or Kurse are stronger or could beat the Hulk.Nobody has been able to beat him with strength or powers.If it wasn't for Ton's tech,who knows what would have happened."
Vance shut up. I have all the marvel hand books. Thors base strength isn't 100 tons you fcking retarded or something? I could scan that sh!t and post it here. It would say he lift and excess of 100 tons.There is proof logic isn't sinking it at the moment. Did you even read Thors comics when he fough thulk??

Thor fough thulk 14 damn times. He killed hulk 4 times. He beat him about 5 times. Hulk ran away about 4 times. Hulk beat Thor only once. One day time. Yet you say he isn't stronger then hulk?? What type of fanboy sh!t is that. Thor is stronger then hulk and he lifts way more then 100 tons.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm done with you Zee Crusher...if your going to make up stuff..i'm done with you.

I guess now i'm a Drax,Sentry and Hulk fanboy....
#30 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

But this is WWH(!) Zee, not the normal Hulk

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"But this is WWH(!) Zee, not the normal Hulk"

I know either way I highly doubt hulk is three times stronger then Thor. He could barely take on the weak sentry.

Vance Astro said:
"I'm done with you Zee Crusher...if your going to make up stuff..i'm done with you.

"
Tell me what the hell I made up?? Also you are a sentry fanboy. Who else claims he has limitless power?? Who else claims drax has better fighting skills then champion. I said that was hulk fanboy talk. You don't even have the marvel hand books. Everytime you mention something its not in the book.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

I know either way I highly doubt hulk is three times stronger then Thor. He could barely take on the weak sentry.

Vance Astro said:
"I'm done with you Zee Crusher...if your going to make up stuff..i'm done with you.

"
Tell me what the hell I made up?? Also you are a sentry fanboy. Who else claims he has limitless power?? Who else claims drax has better fighting skills then champion. I said that was hulk fanboy talk. You don't even have the marvel hand books. Everytime you mention something its not in the book.
"
More than half of your post is made up.You say I don't have the handbooks when I was the one who posted the Sentry page and proved the Sentry had unlimited power.Your the only one who still doesn't believe it.If you have the book smart ass scan the Thor page and post and let everyone see it says 100 tons.
#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

Vance Astro said:

"
"
More than half of your post is made up.You say I don't have the handbooks when I was the one who posted the Sentry page and proved the Sentry had unlimited power.Your the only one who still doesn't believe it.If you have the book smart ass scan the Thor page and post and let everyone see it says 100 tons."
For one everytime you post he has limitless power everybody ask where it says that in the book you don't show it. I'll post it dumbsh!t. Your gonna look real stupid since you obviously don't have the book. I don't make up sh!t. Your the one who does that on the vine.

Also dumbsh!t show me please show me whats made up. Please tell me and embarrass me by showing me what the hell I made up.
#34 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

I've never said he was. I said Kurse was amplified by the Beyonder to be 4 times as strong as Thor. I did say however that i think that WWH is about 2 times as strong as Classic Thor.
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

Vance Astro said:

"
"
More than half of your post is made up.You say I don't have the handbooks when I was the one who posted the Sentry page and proved the Sentry had unlimited power.Your the only one who still doesn't believe it.If you have the book smart ass scan the Thor page and post and let everyone see it says 100 tons."
For one everytime you post he has limitless power everybody ask where it says that in the book you don't show it. I'll post it dumbsh!t. Your gonna look real stupid since you obviously don't have the book. I don't make up sh!t. Your the one who does that on the vine.

Also dumbsh!t show me please show me whats made up. Please tell me and embarrass me by showing me what the hell I made up.
"
Go to the Sentry is more powerful than you think thread and actually read it.Everyone agrees with me.You keep saying I obviously don't have the book when I posted scans from out of the book.How much sense does that make.Find the thread and post the link and let everyone else read how they all agree with me.I don't have to break down what you make up..everyone can read you posts for myself.I'm done debating you.Whatever I tell you,you made up..you will try to reconfirm it and not show me a source.Then you will call me dumb like your already doing when my claims are proven and yours are not.You can't go to the thread and look for yourself..my point is proven that the Sentry's power is limitless.Post the page from the handbook on Thor and prove your point.
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

I posted this for you once before and you didn't f#ckin read it..so read it now.It clearly says the Sentry's power is limitless when his mind is stable.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/proof-that-the-sentry-is-more-powerful-than-you-think/25126/?page=last#reply_form
#37 Edited by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

Vance Astro said:

"
"

"
Go to the Sentry is more powerful than you think thread and actually read it.Everyone agrees with me.You keep saying I obviously don't have the book when I posted scans from out of the book.How much sense does that make.Find the thread and post the link and let everyone else read how they all agree with me.I don't have to break down what you make up..everyone can read you posts for myself.I'm done debating you.Whatever I tell you,you made up..you will try to reconfirm it and not show me a source.Then you will call me dumb like your already doing when my claims are proven and yours are not.You can't go to the thread and look for yourself..my point is proven that the Sentry's power is limitless.Post the page from the handbook on Thor and prove your point."

As usual your and ignorant dumba$$. First off you got those scans from KMC. Some even stated in that you did. I saw and you tried to deny. I know you got it from kmc cause it was in the same damn order.

Secondly you fcuking pathetic. You don't have any proof I made any thing up. I made the flaws of comic thread. All you did was make a thread on sentry saying how much you like that superman rip off.

Third here you go dumba$$. From this day forward you are officaly the most retarded person on the vine.

Strength Level: Thor posseses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. Thor's strength is doubled when he wears his enchanted  belt of strength.

Officaly from The official handbook of marvel universe deluxe edition.  #8-14. You dumbsh!T
#38 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I posted this for you once before and you didn't f#ckin read it..so read it now.It clearly says the Sentry's power is limitless when his mind is stable.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion/1/proof-that-the-sentry-is-more-powerful-than-you-think/25126/?page=last#reply_form
"
I did it the thread was so sh!tty methos locked it. Everybody knew you got it from kmc
#39 Posted by King Saturn (223825 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow. This is just amazing. 
#40 Posted by Danko (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow.. what's with all the anger... it's just a normal battle guys. Try to use reason, and if you can't... why bother to post at all...

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I posted this for you once before and you didn't f#ckin read it..so read it now.It clearly says the Sentry's power is limitless when his mind is stable.

"
I did it the thread was so sh!tty methos locked it. Everybody knew you got it from kmc
"
Go to KMC and look for it.Those handbook pages aren't on their and Buckshot locked the thread which just proves again that you didn't read.

You still have yet to post Thor's page..i'm waiting.
#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Danko said:

Vance Astro said:

"
"

"
Go to the Sentry is more powerful than you think thread and actually read it.Everyone agrees with me.You keep saying I obviously don't have the book when I posted scans from out of the book.How much sense does that make.Find the thread and post the link and let everyone else read how they all agree with me.I don't have to break down what you make up..everyone can read you posts for myself.I'm done debating you.Whatever I tell you,you made up..you will try to reconfirm it and not show me a source.Then you will call me dumb like your already doing when my claims are proven and yours are not.You can't go to the thread and look for yourself..my point is proven that the Sentry's power is limitless.Post the page from the handbook on Thor and prove your point."

As usual your and ignorant dumba$$. First off you got those scans from KMC. Some even stated in that you did. I saw and you tried to deny. I know you got it from kmc cause it was in the same damn order.

Secondly you fcuking pathetic. You don't have any proof I made any thing up. I made the flaws of comic thread. All you did was make a thread on sentry saying how much you like that superman rip off.

Third here you go dumba$$. From this day forward you are officaly the most retarded person on the vine.

Strength Level: Thor posseses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. Thor's strength is doubled when he wears his enchanted  belt of strength.

Officaly from The official handbook of marvel universe deluxe edition.  #8-14. You dumbsh!T"
You don't have any proof YOU DIDN'T make anything up.

Your right..Zee Crusher i'm the most retarded person on the vine...One person stated that I must of found the KMC forums and I said no and that was the end of it.But continue to make stuff up.I'm done debating with you.You get so worked up over Thor and his villians and then you call other people fanboys.Thanks for ruining the thread by being a d#ck.
#43 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Danko said:

"Wow.. what's with all the anger... it's just a normal battle guys. Try to use reason, and if you can't... why bother to post at all..."

Vance is a retard. Trying to explain anything to him becomes impossible at time.

Vance Astro said:

"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:

"
"
Go to KMC and look for it.Those handbook pages aren't on their and Buckshot locked the thread which just proves again that you didn't read.

You still have yet to post Thor's page..i'm waiting.
"

Yes you got it from kmc your very mad now becauce we all found out.

I already posted it dumba$$

Officaly from The official handbook of marvel universe deluxe edition.  #8-14. You dumbsh!T

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the actual page.I said show me a scan.

#45 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I want to see the actual page.I said show me a scan."

1. Down stairs scanner isn' working

2. Upstairs scanner isn't working.

3.Its looks crappy on my htc touch

4.My sisters lost my digital camera.

5. If you had the book you should already know how it looks like.

6. You don't even put up scans you should shut the hell up and try posting a scan from your imaginary books one time.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:

6. You don't even put up scans you should shut the hell up and try posting a scan from your imaginary books one time."
I know what the page looks like..I'm asking you to show everyone else.I already posted scans from the book and gave a link to the thread I posted them in.If I so called got them from KMC..post a link to the KMC Sentry thread so we can see your making up stuff...AGAIN.
#47 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

#48 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:

6. You don't even put up scans you should shut the hell up and try posting a scan from your imaginary books one time."
I know what the page looks like..I'm asking you to show everyone else.I already posted scans from the book and gave a link to the thread I posted them in.If I so called got them from KMC..post a link to the KMC Sentry thread so we can see your making up stuff...AGAIN."
Sadly I never make anything up. When you can't do or say anything right you seem to lower your self to saying that. I posted what it said about Thor dumbass. I even told you why my stuff isn't working. All you did was get your pics from kmc. They don't even look like they are fro a comic book. They are in the same exact order from kmc. That isn't just something normal. I posted what I had to post so shut the hell up an get over the fact I'm right and you can't do a damn thing about it.
#49 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t411307.html

Same scans..different order,and no Handbook page.

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91122 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:
"zee crusher said:
"Vance Astro said:

I know what the page looks like..I'm asking you to show everyone else.I already posted scans from the book and gave a link to the thread I posted them in.If I so called got them from KMC..post a link to the KMC Sentry thread so we can see your making up stuff...AGAIN."
Sadly I never make anything up. When you can't do or say anything right you seem to lower your self to saying that. I posted what it said about Thor dumbass. I even told you why my stuff isn't working. All you did was get your pics from kmc. They don't even look like they are fro a comic book. They are in the same exact order from kmc. That isn't just something normal. I posted what I had to post so shut the hell up an get over the fact I'm right and you can't do a damn thing about it.
"
You keep saying I get my scans from KMC but won't post the link.You say your scanner is broken? How convient..so when you posted those scans of Mangog yesterday..where did you get them? KMC? My scans don't look like they came from a comicbook because I didn't by the handbooks.I have them digitally in cbr format.Your getting extra mad over Thor but then you call everyone else fanboys..I really don't get this.And you keep calling me dumb although you haven't proven anything to anybody.