Kurse vs Thor, Hulk & The Hulk-Buster

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Kurse vs Thor, Hulk & The Hulk-Buster (24 votes)

Kurse 25%
Team 75%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thor would take either Hulk or the Hulk Buster by himself and judging by how easily Kurse mopped the floor with him -even when he had Mjolnir, I think Kurse would just rag doll all of three of them, lmao

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

This maybe slightly offtopic but didn't kurse lift mjolnir? Or swipe it away when thor launched it at him?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

This maybe slightly offtopic but didn't kurse lift mjolnir? Or swipe it away when thor launched it at him?

Which instance are you referring to? the one on Asgard or the scene on that weird planet?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody seems to forget that thor hammer cracked Kurse armor rather easily when he saved maliketh. Kurse was beating thor because he didn't have his hammer for 99% of the fight. Thor was beating him clearly but thor was literally completely fine. He bled a little and was dazed. He wasn't even close to death. Hulk ragdolled thor also. The team would stomp Kurse. Thor could honestly win himself if he fought smarter.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

hulk solos

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-579e79a09210d
deactivated-579e79a09210d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@stl9997 said:

@reaperonyx: If MCU as post suggests, yes Hulk solos.

Not when Kurse destroyed Thor.

No Caption Provided

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stl9997

@reaperonyx: He beat Thor in pure H2H, which Hulk would beat Thor in.

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

Kurse was much stronger than Thor and hulk got knocked out by the hulkbuster, hulk doesn't solo.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3 said:

Which instance are you referring to? the one on Asgard or the scene on that weird planet?

Memory is a bit groggy on this. Possibly on the weird planet.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: On the weird planet he just swatted it away.

And on Asgard he practically no sold a hammer throw from An in shock (over his mother's death) Thor.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry said:
@comicace3 said:

Memory is a bit groggy on this. Possibly on the weird planet.

Kurse never lifted it. Thor was calling for his hammer and the Kursed knocked it off its course; not overly impressive. Thor only threw it at Kursed after they killed his mom. Seems as though it would be easier to knock it off course then to tank it being thrown right at you. Thor was outmatched physically but Kursed never took the full brunt of Mjolnir. team should have this handily

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicace3: On the weird planet he just swatted it away.

And on Asgard he practically no sold a hammer throw from An in shock (over his mother's death) Thor.

Oh yeah thanks....I think kurse might take slight majority.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: And when Thor tossed Mjolnir at Kurse and Kurse knocked it to the ground means nothing?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@citizensentry: no, it is impressive but it's not like he stopped mjolnir right in its tracks; he didn't even slow its speed down. he only offset its trajectory and Thor was calling for it, not throwing it. And Thor has help here, team shouldn't have too much trouble

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

Kurse was much stronger than Thor and hulk got knocked out by the hulkbuster, hulk doesn't solo.

But Hulk is strongest there is. Just ask him.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mettlekm said:
@breakingthrones said:
@stl9997 said:

But Hulk is strongest there is. Just ask him.

Lol

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I'm referring to when Kurse was about to board the Dark Elf ship and swatted Mjolnir to the ground

Not divert it, he literally backhanded Mjolnir to the ground.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: Hulkbuster cheap shotted a Hulk who was recovering from Scarlet Witch. You can see when Hulk gets up from the rubble he's confused.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BreakingThrones

@stl9997 said:

@breakingthrones: Hulkbuster cheap shotted a Hulk who was recovering from Scarlet Witch. You can see when Hulk gets up from the rubble he's confused.

Well it was actually a plot device that he got knocked out at that point but none the less I think Kurse would destroy him.

Thor was on a somewhat similar strength level to an already pissed off hulk, Kurse was much stronger than Thor and thor's punches were doing nothing to him. They only beat him with a special device that Loki attached to him. The hulk would have next to no chance of beating him with physical attacks. Kurse also had surprisingly good reflexes, swatting away mjolnir with ease and hulk struggled to punch thor several times who dodged his attacks.

Kurse could probably beat all three of them but I'm sure Thor could do something with Mjolnir to put him down eventually.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: If I recall correctly, didn't Tony in base armor give Thor trouble in the first Avengers? I know Thor wasn't losing, but he wasn't putting Iron Man down.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

@breakingthrones: If I recall correctly, didn't Tony in base armor give Thor trouble in the first Avengers? I know Thor wasn't losing, but he wasn't putting Iron Man down.

Thor was massively holding back. Iron man's suit was charged at 400% and Thor was crushing his armour with his bare hands. Tony got a few lucky hits in and they did literally nothing to him. He tanked his 400% charged repulsor blasts from his chest and if the fight contiuned he would have defeated iron man with ease. Kurse would have one shotted iron man.

Avatar image for amuricanpatriot
AmuricanPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mettlekm:

Strength isn't everything. Hand-to-hand combat technique is just as important.

Avatar image for amuricanpatriot
AmuricanPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones:

If this is pure hand-to-hand combat, then perhaps. But if Thor has Mjolnir, only him and the Hulk should be enough to put Kurse down, albeit in a fairly difficult fight.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins not without difficult though but no fatalities for them.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones:

If this is pure hand-to-hand combat, then perhaps. But if Thor has Mjolnir, only him and the Hulk should be enough to put Kurse down, albeit in a fairly difficult fight.

Yeah h2h only I could see Kurse winning but with mjolnir I'm sure they could put him down eventually.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@citizensentry said:

@vashtanerada88: I'm referring to when Kurse was about to board the Dark Elf ship and swatted Mjolnir to the ground

Not divert it, he literally backhanded Mjolnir to the ground.

no...that's not what happened. you should re-watch that scene.

After trying to destroy the Aether, Thor sees the dark elves are in retreat. He starts swinging his hammer and propels himself towards Malekith. Kursed intercepts Thor , who looses grip of his hammer and is sent flying in the opposite direction. Mjolnir wasn't touched at all (at least they don't show it) The fact that Thor gets thrown back and is without his hammer shows plainly he was disarmed by the hit. While the time it took Kursed to run up on Thor was impressive he never swatted Thors hammer to the ground...

Ironman subdues one of Kursed arms, as he did with Hulk. (although this time Stark wont be holding back at all)

Hulk comes up on the opposite side and rips Kursed horn off stabbing it in his neck

Thor grabs mjolnir and drives it all the way in

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Hell, I bet you'd only need two members of the team to pull a win. With 3 it becomes a lot easier.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vashtanerada88: I'm 90% sure I remember Thor throwing Mjolnir at Kurse when he and Malekith were boarding the spaceship after taking the aether from Jane. He then stayed behind and ragdolled Thor everywhere until Loki backstabbed him. Which he tanked.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins. Hell, I bet you'd only need two members of the team to pull a win. With 3 it becomes a lot easier.

That being said I agree with ^ the above ^.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor: only, 90?? Im only certain of it because I pulled it up on my iTunes just to be sure (didn't want to argue a false point) =P

Thor charged in towards Malekith; when Kurse hit him he lost his hammer/went flying. The majority of their fight was H2H, Kurse only moved mjolnir when Thor was calling for it, even then he only knocked it off its trajectory. (he never knocked it on the ground or stopped it)

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overmonitor: only, 90?? Im only certain of it because I pulled it up on my iTunes just to be sure (didn't want to argue a false point) =P

Thor charged in towards Malekith; when Kurse hit him he lost his hammer/went flying. The majority of their fight was H2H, Kurse only moved mjolnir when Thor was calling for it, even then he only knocked it off its trajectory. (he never knocked it on the ground or stopped it)

Thor threw Mjolnir after spinning and held on and Kurse deflected him/it. He then later deflected Mjolnir returning to Thor (and I'm not sure why that's less impressive TBH). I just watched as well and still impressed.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People forget that Kurse gets weaker the longer hes been affected by the kursed stone, so team wins this in time.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk was rag dolled from Mjolnir.

Kurse knocked it off its trajectory.

Thor was more than capable of fighting The Hulk in hand 2 hand combat.

Thor was only rag dolled in close quarters.

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By VashtaNerada88

@overmonitor: When he propels himself at Malekith, we don't see which is hit. ALL we know is Thor was knocked back and gets up WITHOUT his hammer, making it look as though the hit disarmed him; much like how other powerful hits have B4 (Thor is flying in one direction; Kursed clotheslines Thor, sending him flying in the opposite direction)

The reason I said it was less impressive is because Thor was calling for his hammer; not throwing it. If Thor threw mjolnir straight at Kurse and he had smacked mjolnir to the ground it would be a whole different story. But calling for his hammer lacks (is without) Thors strength behind any throw which is why I said it wasn't as impressive. And because you did indeed re-watch the scene you must surely have seen the fact that mjolnir wasn't slowed down at all, only knocked off course when Thor was calling for it.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nwname  Moderator  Online

Thor fighting seriously with mjølnir > Kurse > Hulk >=HB.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

And the Thor wank is too strong even tho he got fodderized by Kurse and would've died without Loki and the PiS blackhole grenade.