Kurse vs Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor (Film versions)

• 146 results
GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By GoldKing

@raynord said:

@thor_parker82: Thor punches did not damage the Hulk, his hammer strike staggered the Hulk, but that was pretty much the best he could do.

Hulk is lucky all Thor did was hit him with a very basic strike. Similar to when he hit the glass chamber with his hammer. If he would have put some real power behind it, Hulk would have been dead. Hulk wouldn't be able to survive this to the noggin:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@sautor:

In the fight between hulk vs thor there is a clear winner, just b4 the jet came thor was showing heavy signs of damage, one could make the case that him with lightning he could beat hulk, as of now, is not clear.

Look at the Hulk vs Thor fight:

Loading Video...

It was in a Helicarrier with no space to move around, didn't utilize any of his lightning prowess and he was still holding his own against the Hulk. Also don't forget the fact that Thor did try to calm him down first, plus the knocked Hulk down with a hammer swing.

Now compare that to Thor fighting an actual enemy in an open area:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

See the difference?

What we do know right now (for sure) is: Hulk> thor+hammer-lightning there is no debating that one.

This is just wrong. Thor's damage output with his hammer has been shown to be superior to Hulk's fists.

As for kurse his best feat of strength is that rock he trowed at thor, hulk stopped the space whale that was around x4 times bigger than the rock, i think hulk might take this one alone, the team overwhelms.

Hulk isn't stopping Kurse on his own. Apart from throwing that giant rock at Thor, he also swatted a traveling Mjolnir away, twice, and he destroyed the Asgardian shields with his bare hands.The team do win though.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking said:

Hulk is lucky all Thor did was hit him with a very basic strike. Similar to when he hit the glass chamber with his hammer. If he would have put some real power behind it, Hulk would have been dead. Hulk wouldn't be able to survive this to the noggin:

He would.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@goldking said:

He would.

Maybe he survives, but that definitely knocks Hulk out.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynord said:

@black_arrow: Nope it didn't, if he didn't get knocked out from falling from a helicopter MID TRANSFORMATION he didn't get knocked out from the hell carrier. Nothing suggest that he did, even the janitor hints at this by saying he was screaming and he had to wait for him to shrink down.

the altitude from the helicarrier seems much higher. The Janitor never says that he was screaming only that he had to wait for him shrink down, nothing indicates that he conscious.

Nothing indicated Hulk was knocked out. Proof or it never happened.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82:

It wouldn't knock him out either. Hulk has survived worse punishment in the past.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By GoldKing

@rudebomberboy01:

The full force of Mjolnir slamming down onto Hulk's head with a full blown powershot behind it..... Hulk gets KO'd, at the very minimum.

No Caption Provided

Smack dab on the head, no way this doesn't put Hulk down.

Like I said, the only reason the hit Thor got in on Hulk's jaw didn't KO him is because it was the most basic strike Thor could throw. There was no thunder-power behind it. And even that one seemed to shake a few cobwebs loose. You're in denial if you don't think a power shot like the one Thor delivered to Cap's shield would hurt Hulk.

Also, remember when Thor killed that rock monster at the beginning of The Dark World? He spun his hammer at super speeds and smashed it into the big beast. Well he never did that to Hulk and he could have.

So it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that Thor was holding back big time.Thor going all out warrior madness put's Hulk down.

Which, granted, is kinda silly when you think about it in terms of Kurse, because although he was trying his damnedest to win, he didn't use a whole slew of capabilities in his arsenal.

And then there's the God Blast. (Which I would argue has been seen twice in the MCU....once to Bifrost and once to Cap's shield). It's just the MCU version of it IMO.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: nothing indicated Hulk wasn´t knocked out.

@rudebomberboy01: no, he hasn´t received an attack with such power.

You have the burden to provide proof. I can note that Hulk can tank punches from Blonsky or hammershots from Thor, fall out of helicoptors, tank Chitauri blasts and the like and remain in the game. It's more likely then not he can deal with a fall, considering the things he has dealt with previously. If you want to use that as an argument, feel free to provide some proof as to why this fall would knock him out.

Avatar image for strangerdanger89
StrangerDanger89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: You are making a redundant point, can i ask you does the fight of Hulk vs Thor also resemble the way Hulk fights real enemies? Did he fight Thor brutally as he did Blonsky? Did he grab him by the leg and start to repeatedly rag doll him against the ground like he did Loki? I mean nothing was stopping him we know that he got a hold of Thor at the end of the fight and was just throwing him across that one room in the Hell carrier but nope. Thor never fought a berserk Hulk. So in the end neither of them really gave it their all.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@goldking:

The full force of Mjolnir slamming down onto Hulk's head with a full blown powershot behind it..... Hulk gets KO'd, at the very minimum.

I somehow don't see that happening. He'd get stunned at best. Knocked out? No.

Smack dab on the head, no way this doesn't put Hulk down.

That was the Bifrost bridge exploding. It's unquantifiable and it can't be used as a feat for Mjolnir. It's a good durability feat for both Thor and Loki though.

Like I said, the only reason the hit Thor got in on Hulk's jaw didn't KO him is because it was the most basic strike Thor could throw. There was no thunder-power behind it. And even that one seemed to shake a few cobwebs loose. You're in denial if you don't think a power shot like the one Thor delivered to Cap's shield would hurt Hulk.

Thor's strike knocked him back/down a bit, staggered him at best. Hulk sent Thor flying with a basic punch further than Mjolnir sent Hulk flying. There is no way Thor is one-shotting Hulk. He's too durable.

Also, remember when Thor killed that rock monster at the beginning of The Dark World? He spun his hammer at super speeds and smashed it into the big beast. Well he never did that to Hulk and he could have.

Hulk would grab him and Loki-slam him 500 times if Thor ever tried that on him. Plus the rock monster was fodder, and it was made out of... rocks -_-

A better feat would be Thor one-shotting one of those giant Hydra tanks in Avengers: AoU.

So it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that Thor was holding back big time.Thor going all out warrior madness put's Hulk down.

Yes Thor was holding back during their entire encounter, but he was still trying to knock out the Hulk. There is no such thing as 'warrior madness' in the MCU... yet, maybe they'll introduce it in Thor: Ragnarok.

Which, granted, is kinda silly when you think about it in terms of Kurse, because although he was trying his damnedest to win, he didn't use a whole slew of capabilities in his arsenal.

Kurse is just a brick, nothing more.

And then there's the God Blast. (Which I would argue has been seen twice in the MCU....once to Bifrost and once to Cap's shield). It's just the MCU version of it IMO.

Not a god-blast.

@strangerdanger89:

You are making a redundant point, can i ask you does the fight of Hulk vs Thor also resemble the way Hulk fights real enemies? Did he fight Thor brutally as he did Blonsky? Did he grab him by the leg and start to repeatedly rag doll him against the ground like he did Loki? I mean nothing was stopping him we know that he got a hold of Thor at the end of the fight and was just throwing him across that one room in the Hell carrier but nope.

Hulk couldn't rag-doll Thor because Thor dodged every single thing the Hulk threw in his way, until he jumped on his back trying to choke him out and Hulk grabbed him. Thor in an open area wouldn't get caught monologuing like Loki did, he'd be in the air utilizing his powers.

Thor never fought a berserk Hulk.

The Hulk was being mind controlled(by Loki) during the helicarrier invasion. When is the Hulk ever not berserk(apart from the end of the movie)? Ask yourself that question. What was the Hulk about to do to Natasha before Thor bulrushed him? Ask yourself that question.

So in the end neither of them really gave it their all.

Not really, Thor wasn't trying to kill the Hulk, he tried to choke him out but that plan failed pretty hard. Hulk is Hulk.

Thor has quite a lot of options for putting the Hulk down in an all out battle.

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It took a black hole to the face to kill Kurse.

I don't know what Iron Man is even doing here when Thor was smacking him around at 400% power, the moment Tony tries to brawl with him Kurse splatters him.

Thor isn't going to do much better and honestly Kurse's demolition of Thor puts him above Hulk's stalemate of Thor. When Thor smacked Hulk, he staggered and felt it. When Thor; pissed off as hell at the Dark Elven race, threw everything he had at Kurse, he no-sold it and kept on beating him.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 nwname  Moderator

There is not godblast and warrior madness in mcu yet but if thor try to kill hulk he can kill easily.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By GoldKing

@the_undying_tombstone: @nwgzsjuwhm96y2: @rudebomberboy01:

Are you guys sure those two instances weren't God Blasts? What qualifies as a God Blast?

The explosion on Bifrost was the amount of energy released from Thor's strike. All that energy on Hulk's head would KO him hard.

As far as Tony's involvement with Kurse, I don't imagine he'd try to get into a brawl. I think he'd lobs lasers and rockets and repulsor beams from afar. If he could score a direct hit with a Jericho missile, that'd certainly account for something.

But again, none of the team are stupid. Once Tony & JARVIS realize their regular attacks aren't working, they'd come up with a new plan and relay it to Thor & Hulk.

Hulk & Kurse would probably get into a massive shoving match. While Kurse is focused on Hulk, Thor power-shots him from behind. Then when he's down, Tony fires a Jericho at him.

At the very minimum, Tony could hit Kurse with several anti-tank missiles. If nothing else, those would give Hulk & Thor time to regroup.

Side note/Speculation - I know the Jericho Missile is a pretty massive missile and there's no way for Tony to fit one in his suit, but he's Tony Stark. I guarantee you with a few hours of prep, he'd figure out a way to condense the physical size of the missile down without losing any of it's awesome capabilities. He'd probably eventually be able to fit a half dozen or more on-board his armor.

I say team wins via teamwork.

Avatar image for the_undying_tombstone
The_Undying_Tombstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking: Given that Tony has unfailingly got into a close range brawl with every big name enemy he's faced from Stane to Killian I think he's going to get into hitting distance of Kurse sooner or later.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By GoldKing

@the_undying_tombstone: True. But this is where the benefit of the team comes into play. When Stark is getting pummeled, Hulk & Thor come to his rescue. Vice versa, vice versa.

And he wasn't going 100% to the death, all-out against Thor. Those two were basically just in a pissing contest/spat match. If Stark was going balls to the wall for the kill, I'm sure he'd be a little more effective.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Are you guys sure those two instances weren't God Blasts? What qualifies as a God Blast?

There hasn't been any mention of a god-blast in the MCU yet. A god-blast in the comics is strong enough to damage Skyfather level beings. If you want scans, ask and I'll provide them.

The explosion on Bifrost was the amount of energy released from Thor's strike. All that energy on Hulk's head would KO him hard.

Thor cracked opened the Bifrost bridge, it was the energy released from the Bifrost bridge which caused the explosion, not Mjolnir. And no, if Thor and Loki could survive that type of explosion, then so could the Hulk.

@the_undying_tombstone:

Given that Tony has unfailingly got into a close range brawl with every big name enemy he's faced from Stane to Killian I think he's going to get into hitting distance of Kurse sooner or later.

I very much doubt that. If Tony sees Hulk and Thor beating on Kurse and he isn't going down, Tony will not try and get in the midst of that, he'd stay up in the air like he did against Iron Monger, or Whiplash... sort of:

Loading Video...

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By GoldKing

@rudebomberboy01 said:

There hasn't been any mention of a god-blast in the MCU yet. A god-blast in the comics is strong enough to damage Skyfather level beings. If you want scans, ask and I'll provide them.

Sure. Let's see them.

There has been no mention of God Blast, but does Thor mention it every time he does it? Or enact a certain ritual that lets you know it's coming?

Thor cracked opened the Bifrost bridge, it was the energy released from the Bifrost bridge which caused the explosion, not Mjolnir. And no, if Thor and Loki could survive that type of explosion, then so could the Hulk.

So there's energy flowing in the actual rainbow walkway part of the bridge?Because Mjolnir released a crap-ton of destructive energy when it struck Cap's shield. I always assumed it was the same on the Bifrost.

Thor & Loki were only in the wake of the blast. I'm talking about a direct hit to Hulk's skull ala when Thor hit Cap's shield and Mjolnir released all of that energy. It must have leveled half an acre, at least. But Cap's shield and it's unique ability was invulnerable to it. Hulk's skull, on the other hand, would take the brunt of that strike and all that massive energy, literally, head on. Pretty sure that would KO the hell out of him, hard. If his fall from the helicarrier reverted him back to Banner, I'm pretty sure a power-strike of that magnitude would too, if it didn't outright kill him.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Sure. Let's see them.

There has been no mention of God Blast, but does Thor mention it every time he does it? Or enact a certain ritual that lets you know it's coming?

Here's a Link to an ancient thread showing off its capabilities. And nope, there has been no mention of it in the MCU.

So there's energy flowing in the actual rainbow walkway part of the bridge?Because Mjolnir released a crap-ton of destructive energy when it struck Cap's shield. I always assumed it was the same on the Bifrost.

It wasn't Mjolnir, it was the bridge cracking open.

Thor & Loki were only in the wake of the blast. I'm talking about a direct hit to Hulk's skull ala when Thor hit Cap's shield and Mjolnir released all of that energy. It must have leveled half an acre, at least. But Cap's shield and it's unique ability was invulnerable to it. Hulk's skull, on the other hand, would take the brunt of that strike and all that massive energy, literally, head on. Pretty sure that would KO the hell out of him, hard. If his fall from the helicarrier reverted him back to Banner, I'm pretty sure a power-strike of that magnitude would too, if it didn't outright kill him.

Loki and Thor were right in he middle of the explosion and they survived it.

Mjolnir doesn't hit as hard as you're suggesting. Hulk can survive every MCU Mjolnir feat so far. Thor is not one-shotting the Hulk.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By GoldKing

@rudebomberboy01: Judging by the way it hit the Bifrost and Cap's shield, that looked pretty hard to me.

And thanks for the link.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

It's not the same thing, you simply cannot compare the two. It's a good durability feat, but it's unquantifiable as a feat for Mjolnir.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: As far as the levels of Mjolnir's power when striking something goes, we see it at a minimum when it hits Hulk in the jaw, and again when it hits the glass wall of the prison chamber. Not very impressive. But when Thor puts actual power behind it, we see it at a maximum, where you have what happened to Cap's shield (and Bifrost), where there's this massive explosion of energy. What I'm saying is, if Thor hit Hulk in the head with that same amount of power, he'd be done. But all we've seen is a minimum blow. Not a maximum blow. So judging by the minimum blow's ability to stun Hulk, if only momentarily, it's safe to assume that a maximum blow would at least revert him.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

I know Thor's feats. While I agree with the notion of Thor beating Hulk in an all out battle, I will have to disagree with the notion of Thor one-shotting the Hulk. Thor is not one-shotting the Hulk. He has enough durability feats to suggest that he'd survive any of MCU Thor's feats.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@risingbean: nothing indicated Hulk wasn´t knocked out.

@rudebomberboy01: no, he hasn´t received an attack with such power.

You have the burden to provide proof. I can note that Hulk can tank punches from Blonsky or hammershots from Thor, fall out of helicoptors, tank Chitauri blasts and the like and remain in the game. It's more likely then not he can deal with a fall, considering the things he has dealt with previously. If you want to use that as an argument, feel free to provide some proof as to why this fall would knock him out.

You said there was no proof for Hulk getting knocked out, I just said there´s no proof that he wasn´t knocked out either, I am not disagreeing with you.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Thing is that somebody making a claim like that is expected to back it up. Hulk has already tanked a metric crap ton of damage. and not once in the MCU has he been knocked out. He's been dazed a bit when fighting Blonsky who was his physical superior (at the beginning of the fight, anyway) but was damn near a plot device engine of destruction in Avengers.

It's more likely that removed from Loki's influence, Hulk transformed back into Banner after he directed his fall at that building. There was nobody to fight or reason for Hulk to stick around.

Also to get back on topic, I'm sticking with my take that the team wins 9-10/10.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that explosion on the rainbow bridge isn't from Mjolnir's power. That's the bridge's power being let loose when it shattered. Remember Thor hit the bridge a few times before it blew, just as hard, and just as visciously as the blow that broke it and there were no explosions on those other hits.

Yes the hammer broke the bridge, but it was the bridge's failure that made it blow up, not the power of the hammer.

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By jaqua524

@thesacredonewithin:

Okay, I'm gonna assume you are trolling, but if not, then idk what film you watched...let's see.

Thor was scared to hit the ground when he got trapped in the cage? That cage was meant to contain Hulk. Thor broke out of it when he had his feet squared. Thor fell from 17,000 feet, and got right up. Hulk fell from 30,000 and turned back into banner..logical conclusion is that he was either KO'd from the fall, or just calmed down. Banner wokeup where Hulk landed. If "nothing happened"..why would Hulk just stay there?

Hulk 1 punch the large dragon. Very good, Thor solo'd TWO of them with his lightning. Then proceeded to kill the third one. Hulk killed one in a dramatic moment..cool. Thor killed 3. Captain America didn't sustain the force of the hammer, the indestructible shield did. Ironman was powered up to x400 and Thor didn't have a scratch on him. Iron man's armor was physically damaged, and after they landed from the mountain Thor started to dominate him.

"Finally. Hulk just transformed and he wasn't at he's full strength, Hulk one hitting Thor and Thor not retaliating straight away classifies as a K.O."

Where does it say Hulk isn't at full strength after a Hulk out? When did Hulk hit Thor and Thor didn't retaliate? The first punch of their fight? It's called a cut scene. Do you refer to the sucker punch after Thor took down the leviathan? it's called humor, and shows banter between the two.

As far as Thor vs Hulk. Thor was dominating Hulk, whistle holding back, until they got to that small room. Hulk's best blow was that first punch. Yeah, Thor bled, but it just made him smile. It barely rocked him. This after showing the skill to fight with Hulk. Thor Then hits Hulk with an uppercut, which Hulk FELT. He had to literally shake off the blow. One blow. The next minute of their fight consisted of Thor gaining the upper hand, staggering him with his knee, and then trying to put him in a choke hold (Instead of hitting him again..he had a clear shot)... then when they got to a tight area, that's when thor was in trouble. But he showed physically with mjolnir he could go toe to toe with Hulk. If He fought Hulk like a crazy warrior at the beginning of Thor 1 in jotenheim, then he puts hulk down..physically.

Sorry for feeding the troll guys, but I had to..just in case he wasn't trolling :P

Oh as for the fight. Stalemate. Hulk and Thor fight evenly with Kurse will Iron man blasts him. Hulk and Thor can physically overwhelm him, but Kurse's consciousness awareness seems exclusive to his living body. As long as there's life in his body, he seemed damn near indestructible.

jaqua524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldking:

Or pound on him. We saw what one uppercut did. Remember when Thor knees Hulk in the face, Hulk staggers a bit, and while Hulk staggers back, Thor picks up the hammer, and jumps on his back INSTEAD of hitting him. What if Thor hit him again? And Again? and Again? Given how how the fight went in the open area, Thor's on screen durability, and his fight against the frost giants..Thor has what it takes to put down Hulk. Hulk will keep coming at him, but if Thor starts the fight with an upper cut, uses his fighting skill. Flight...those viscous spinning hammer punches we saw at the beginning of thor 1 (which were nasty)...Hulk's thing his strength and punching and hitting. He takes down Thor if their Helicarrier fight continues. KO. But Thor from Jotenheim vs Hulk? What can Hulk possibly do?

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By GoldKing

@jaqua524:

Great assessment.

Yeah, if Thor really wanted to, I believe he could put Hulk down.

As for the 3 on 1 versus Kurse, it would certainly be interesting to see what happens after an extremely long and hardfought battle. What happens when Thor and Hulk are exhausted, and Iron Man's armor has been beat to hell? Would be very interesting.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team, iron man is not needed

Kurse is overrated

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse with slightly more difficulty then his fight against Thor

bobthened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys Kurse isn't that impressive.

The best lifting feat is a large rock considerably smaller than that flying snake thing hulk stopped in the Avengers.

In terms of beating on Thor and trowing him around, Iron man did a similar thing in The Avengers, although to a lesser extent. So all we know is that Kurse is stronger than Iron man was in 2012. Also Hulk casually swatted Thor away after they destroyed that flying snake thing in the Avengers.

as for swatting Mjolnir away, no-one has ever done that befor so we don't know if it is impressive or not. (for all we know it could be something easy to do)

Finally, Thor was jobbing in that fight.

IMO Kurse gets reckd by Thor fighting properly, Hulk beating on him,and Iron man raining down missiles etc.

GoldKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But what can the team do to put Kurse down if nothing was really affecting him in his fight with Thor? He got hit several times but it didn't even seem to slow him down, much less hurt him. I'd like to think the team can win, but it's how they win that's got me confused. Thor and Hulk will eventually tire if the fight goes on long enough, and Ironman will run out of missiles and bombs and eventually his power source will start to drain, if his suit doesn't get busted down first. On the flip side, Kurse never seemed to get tired at any point, nor ever seemed to feel pain. If it hadn't been for that grenade, Thor would have been screwed. So how exactly does the team win? Their biggest advantage is they can work together and kinda plan their attack on the fly. But beyond that, Kurse is gonna be insanely difficult to put down by conventional means.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Kurse.

Add Loki and team stomps.

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By xtreme1

Team

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If only Cap was there to finish him off with a punch!

No Caption Provided

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse is massively overrated on these boards wasn't he ran through with a sword? Sure it didn't hurt him but it showed he's not that invulnerable, Hulk tears him apart.

Team wins (especially if Thor isn't being reduced to a jobber)

adk133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By adk133

If thor and hulk are useing the best of there abilities team takes it without TO MUCH hardship. Ironman and Thor can just keep blasting him while hulk gos toe to toe with kurse. Kurse will beat hulk at first like abomination did but he'll never get to finish hulk (and its debateable if kurse could) because of the energy projection/blasts from thor and ironman. Then once hulk gets angry enough he'll start winning and then thor and Ironmans blasts will start wearing him down even more. At this point hulk either beats him or Thor dos with a hurricane/lightning combo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse gets bodied he’s so overrated

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think all of them at once is too much tbh, Kurse never got hit with Thor's best hits iirc and Hulk would give him hell.

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most powerful versions?

Kurse gets blasted repeatedly by Iron Man, gets Stormbreaker embedded in his gut, and gets beaten by Hulk and thunder blasts.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#144  Edited By Lilbroomstick

At the time this was made the team could take it 6/10. Jericho missiles would carry if they're allowed, if not Thor fighting at his best along with melee support from Hulk and range support from Iron Man allows them to win.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the time of the thread was made, Kurse would stomp. Now, I'm thinking that Hulk pretty much one shots him.