#1 Posted by kgb725 (7306 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter

#2 Posted by King Saturn (217986 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse might be strong enough to tussle with Doomsday and break him... I don't know if he could keep doing that though since Doomsday can adapt and come back.

#3 Posted by HyperViper97 (1351 posts) - - Show Bio

If OP doesn't set a number of revives for dday kurse can't win. Also, which stage of doomsday, anything post DOS can't be killed by brute force

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Upgrade Kurse loses, while post-upgrade Kurse wins. Same can be said vise varsa for Doomsday.

@king_saturn said:

Kurse might be strong enough to tussle with Doomsday and break him... I don't know if he could keep doing that though since Doomsday can adapt and come back.

Depends on which version of Doomsday, and Kurse.

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

It other ends in a stalemate,Kurse wins and Doomsday comes back, or they call it truce and beat down some Asgardians together.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18716 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse is one of the guys i find very hard to argue on.

He has been said to be 4 times stronger than Thor, which i suppose is pretty cool, the problem being he really, really lacks high end feats (i am missing about 17 appearances of Kurse, so i would be surprised if he has done anything drastic in those 17 appearances but if he has apologies).

From what i have seen Kurse has been stated to pak massive, massive power, but lack feats.

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7721 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

I mean, he punched Superman into essentially death m(the shock wave was powerful enough to shatter all the windows in the city, but somehow no one in the area went deaf, which is just weird) , but Kurse was able to survive the combined power of Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (like, all of there reserves funneled through that one blast, the hammers had to be recharged after that) which is pretty extreme (I doin't know if that would be on level with surviving an Omega Beam, (what are the highest feast those have? injuring Superman?) anyways, I think Kurse could at least manage a draw in most scenarios ( he was able to fight Thor and BRB fairly easily)

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (15025 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse stomped Thor in Jurgens' run. He nearly killed Beta Ray Bill thinking he was Thor, and it took both hammers through Energizer (from power Pack) to drop him. He's seriously bad news.

#9 Posted by GoldKing (469 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter/Prey Doomsday (DD at his peak) could literally adapt on the fly without having to be killed first. H/P Doomsday would be a nightmare for Kurse.

#10 Edited by rankomarinkovic (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse is vulnerable to iron i know Doomsday has better strength,invulnerability,durability,of course if Kurse win first time .......second time is dead Doomsday adapt and its all over in 2min Bye-Bye! Kurse dies forever.

#11 Posted by patrat18 (11579 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#12 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse for sure.

#13 Posted by aztekk (10 posts) - - Show Bio

DC fanboy argument (with ANY dc character). "My guy is unbeatable and cant be killed and can do anything" lolz

#14 Posted by Leo-343 (12584 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse wins

#15 Edited by Helicoprion (664 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse

#16 Posted by Kangconquers (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse is stronger and more durable. Doomsday can't kill Kurse before the Dark Elf puts him down the first time.

#17 Edited by ssj_god (11525 posts) - - Show Bio

if it's a first time fight, kurse wins everytime.

#18 Posted by redbarda (161 posts) - - Show Bio

stalemate

#19 Posted by Jeronimo (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday dies first.

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (14767 posts) - - Show Bio

Through pure feats Doomsday absolutely wrecks.

#21 Posted by PabloSL (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Jacthripper (9624 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't specify version

Kurse beats New 52, loses to Pre 52

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (14767 posts) - - Show Bio

@pablosl said:

@nickthedevil: Not at all

Why not? Based solely off stated power levels, sure. But stated and inferred power levels mean nothing without the feats to back them up.

#24 Posted by PabloSL (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: Kurse defeated both Thor and BRB and it took both their hammers to taking him down, that's quite a feat

#25 Posted by Apocalypse3 (2403 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse.

#26 Posted by nickthedevil (14767 posts) - - Show Bio

@pablosl said:

@nickthedevil: Kurse defeated both Thor and BRB and it took both their hammers to taking him down, that's quite a feat

Doomsday two shotted Orion, Stomped Wonder Woman and Big Barda, layed down J'onn, Zauriel and Steel in one fight, without sustaining injury.

Another fight had him fighting an amped Superman and Waverider at the same time, absolutely demolishing them both and laughing. In that same book he survived being at the end of time for a few seconds before collapsing under the extreme weight of nothingness.

#27 Posted by Wallacabayka (37 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse would kill Doomsday initially, then DD would magically come back or whatever lame@$$ $h!T he does and somehow win.

#28 Posted by Kingant27 (11451 posts) - - Show Bio

Both New-52 and Pre-52 Doomsday loose, while HP Doomsday and Kurse will probably go on forever etc...

#29 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (173 posts) - - Show Bio

F#uck Doomsday. Overrated ass character. Kurse wins.

#30 Posted by Jimmy_Rustler (1996 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse

#32 Posted by isaac_clarke (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to be under the impression Doomsday gets a free and immediate auto revive to adapt. As soon as he dies the one time, the thread is over. That being said, I don't know who wins - mainly because I'm too lazy to read into which version of Doomsday was around during this thread's creation.

#33 Posted by hirev_starman (1169 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Doomsday is able to adapt and return then it would be a stalemate. Kurse would just keep dropping Doomsday over and over again until Doomsday is fully adapted to Kurses abilities. Stalemate/Tie

#34 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (173 posts) - - Show Bio

People seem to be under the impression Doomsday gets a free and immediate auto revive to adapt. As soon as he dies the one time, the thread is over. That being said, I don't know who wins - mainly because I'm too lazy to read into which version of Doomsday was around during this thread's creation.

This. I am so sick and tired of this whole Doomsday crap. Thats why I think he is the most overrated character. Kurse would knock his ass down in a heartbeat.

#35 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate

#36 Posted by Noone301994 (11106 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by EdgeJohn (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse destroys in under a second or two

#38 Posted by Kingant27 (11451 posts) - - Show Bio

If Doomsday were HP, and Kurse was post Beyonder level, they would probably stalemate IMO.

#39 Posted by haoalchemist (893 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#40 Posted by ancient_god (1986 posts) - - Show Bio