#1 Posted by kgb725 (3401 posts) - - Show Bio

Random encounter

#2 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse might be strong enough to tussle with Doomsday and break him... I don't know if he could keep doing that though since Doomsday can adapt and come back.

#3 Posted by HyperViper97 (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

If OP doesn't set a number of revives for dday kurse can't win. Also, which stage of doomsday, anything post DOS can't be killed by brute force

#4 Edited by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Upgrade Kurse loses, while post-upgrade Kurse wins. Same can be said vise varsa for Doomsday.

@king_saturn said:

Kurse might be strong enough to tussle with Doomsday and break him... I don't know if he could keep doing that though since Doomsday can adapt and come back.

Depends on which version of Doomsday, and Kurse.

#5 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

It other ends in a stalemate,Kurse wins and Doomsday comes back, or they call it truce and beat down some Asgardians together.

#6 Posted by Killemall (16955 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse is one of the guys i find very hard to argue on.

He has been said to be 4 times stronger than Thor, which i suppose is pretty cool, the problem being he really, really lacks high end feats (i am missing about 17 appearances of Kurse, so i would be surprised if he has done anything drastic in those 17 appearances but if he has apologies).

From what i have seen Kurse has been stated to pak massive, massive power, but lack feats.

#7 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall:

I mean, he punched Superman into essentially death m(the shock wave was powerful enough to shatter all the windows in the city, but somehow no one in the area went deaf, which is just weird) , but Kurse was able to survive the combined power of Stormbreaker and Mjolnir (like, all of there reserves funneled through that one blast, the hammers had to be recharged after that) which is pretty extreme (I doin't know if that would be on level with surviving an Omega Beam, (what are the highest feast those have? injuring Superman?) anyways, I think Kurse could at least manage a draw in most scenarios ( he was able to fight Thor and BRB fairly easily)

#8 Posted by TifaLockhart (13828 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse stomped Thor in Jurgens' run. He nearly killed Beta Ray Bill thinking he was Thor, and it took both hammers through Energizer (from power Pack) to drop him. He's seriously bad news.

#9 Posted by GoldKing (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Hunter/Prey Doomsday (DD at his peak) could literally adapt on the fly without having to be killed first. H/P Doomsday would be a nightmare for Kurse.

#10 Edited by rankomarinkovic (82 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse is vulnerable to iron i know Doomsday has better strength,invulnerability,durability,of course if Kurse win first time .......second time is dead Doomsday adapt and its all over in 2min Bye-Bye! Kurse dies forever.

#11 Posted by patrat18 (6738 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#12 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

Kurse for sure.