Kurse and doomsday take a trip to Asgard...

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kurse wants to go to Asgard and punish BRB and Thor?. Thor catches wind of this and gets a hold of the hulk.... Kurse recruits h/p. doomsday. No bfr fight till death...who wins? Kurse and HP vs Thor/brb/hulk......takes place on Asgard

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday solos.

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he solo

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

BRB will finish off DD fast, since he don't hold back usually.

Kurse is 4 times stronger than Thor/BRB, but energy projection could be more important here. I am not sure if Kurse has a good durability against it.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

It would be hard for Beta Ray Bill to take out Hunter Prey Doomsday and I can see Kurse muscling out Thor even before it gets to Lightning and Energy Attacks.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Beta Ray Bill cannot beat H/P Doomsday.

Why? H/P DD isn't much stronger than DoS one and he still doesn't have feats on BRB level. Until, You know about Darkseid's feats something that I don't, which is very possible.

It would be hard for Beta Ray Bill to take out Hunter Prey Doomsday and I can see Kurse muscling out Thor even before it gets to Lightning and Energy Attacks.

Currently I had to find out how Thor starts his battles currently and - according to my memory - it went like this (two answers in Citizen Steel vs Thor thread):

Lol, man, I never mad calculations for things like that, I doubt that anyone ever tried anything similar, but even currently he started in this way fight against Skrulls, Sentry-Void, Red Skull forces, Ex Nilho (when he was freed by Wolverine), Ereshkigal, Demogorge (hard to say that he is not known, so he may not count here). He used anti-force blast against Horsmen of Apocalypse, Apoc and Kang.

He has thrown Mjolnir against Starbrand and M'Zee(I had to check his name), he boosted his hammer with thunders against another start with Starbrand and with Fenris. I am not sure about other writers, but it is how he was written by Bendis/Avengers&events (Skrulls, Sentry Apoc, Kang, Horsmen), Hickman/Avengers (Starbrand, Ex Nilho), Remender/Uncanny Avengers (Red Skull, M'Zee) and Immonen/Journey into Mystery (Fenris).

I would have to check out Gillen's and Fractions work, but IIRC Thor used even more complicated powers in start with Phoenix Force, Mangog (his plan was to BFR him for sure), Alter Ego (planet level storms) and The Other's forces (shields, energy blasts).

He didn't know these Skrulls, this version of Horsemen of A, this Apoc, this Kang, this Red Skull, M'Zee, Ex Nilho, Starbrand and Sentry-Void (they never fought before, Thor only was a part of group that was suppose to attack Void, but Sentry took him by himself). Ergo, in last years Thor used anti-force blast on 3/9 (Apoc, Kang, H of Apoc) of his enemies, lightning against 4/9 (Skrulls, Ex Nilho, Red Skull, Sentry), throwing hammer against 2/9 (Starbrand and M'Zee). Ergo, Thor will use attack from distance against not known enemy, until You have other fights from last years about which I forgot.