Kurenai VS Elektra

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem

Kurenai Yuuhi is an Elite Jonin in charge of team 8. She is a strong ninja that specializes in illusions.

Elektra is Daredevil's most fearsome enemy as well as his former lover. But she is most renowned as being the greatest assassin in the World.  
The Situation:  The Hand has learned of the power of The Nine Tailed Fox Demon, and wants its power at their disposal.  The Hand has sent a group of its most formidable ninja lead by Elektra into Konoha to retrieve the 9 tails.  While they are infiltrating the city under the cover of night they find they are discovered by Kakashi, Kurenai, MIght Guy, & Asuma.  Kurenai takes on Elektra while the other Leaf Ninja Face the other Hand Ninja.  When the two Mistresses of Ninjutsu face off who wins?

Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lance Bastro

nice. this is pretty hard. electra has that mind scream whatumacalit, but kurenai has all sort of tricks up her... bandage wraps lol. um.. i say hand to hand it will be pretty much even with electra having a sharper edge with her hand to hand and weapon skills, but when the tricks pull out, i gotta hand it to kurenai. overall result? unsure for now.. but later i'll flip a coin on it.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xan84

Kurenai STOMPS. All she has to do is look at her and she will be traped in a genjutsu.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kadeem

I don't think this will be a STOMP either way.  Don't forget that Elektra has mental abilities of her own.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xan84

Genjutsu would work even on Prof X with no problem. Genjutsu has nothing to do with mind control.  Kurenai starts off with genjutsu (look at her fight with Itachi) and this would be over in 10 seconds or so.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lance Bastro

hmm...

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem

Genjutsu works like a telepathic illusion, which the caster puts whatever bad info they want into their target's mind. Although Elektra is a novice with "ninja mind magic", while Kurenai is the hands down Mistress of Genjutsu.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By xan84

Genjutsu works when a ninja takes control of the chakra in your brain (or other parts of your body) now Prof X or any other don't got any idea how to use chakra so they are fuked. To stop the genjutsu  the ninja(or in this case Elektra) has to stop the flow of chakra in their body, and then apply an even stronger power to disrupt the flow of the casters chakra or some other ninja to show up and snap her out of it. 

Now you need to prove that. 
Elektra can manipulate chakra or that she has backup (and not any backup, she needs someone that knows how to disrupt chakra).
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem

The members of The Hand are able to accomplish the feats they do because they are able to manipulate ki, which is the same thing as chakra.  Elektra even learned how to do this before she joined The Hand during her training with Stick.  She is capable if limited telepathy and illusion casting, and she has the "Silent Scream" technique at her disposal as well.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xan84

There is no indication that she can even understant what a genjutsu is before its to late. Now if you whant to prove to me she can manipulate chakra (and that ki is the same thing when they don't realy act the same, in the sence you can use chakra to do crazy thing like jutsus), that she can understant a genjutsu and instantly know how to fight it, the fact that she is more powerfull in genjutsu as Kurenai (so she can override  it) and finaly that she has somehow more training using chakra (ki) then someone that lives in world where chakra can be used to create the moon in the ski (sage of 6 paths) or create blasts strong enough to level mountains and so on be my gues. 

Untill someone proves to me that Elektra can even understant what a genjutsu is before she is dead i am going with a STOMP here. There are times when even ninjas don't know they are in a genjutsu so Elektra knowing is just bullshit.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem

Ki or chakra is the basis of Elektra's powers, and she can use it to cast illusions, hypnotize people, or mentally possess people.  Since she is capable of doing this it is safe to say she would know that she was under a genjutsu.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xan84

A genjutsu can replicate the world around her completly but even if she finds out there is no way she can get out. There are lots of instance where expert ninjas from Naruto world can't get out of it and she is going to somehow ? I don't buy it. 

Anywhay you can have your point of view i can have mine. She stomps. That is my opinion on this.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lance Bastro

scans and vids would be nice

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kadeem

I think that Elektra could get out of one of Kurenai's genjutsu if she attacked Kurenai mentally.

Meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Meteora
@kadeem said:
" I think that Elektra could get out of one of Kurenai's genjutsu if she attacked Kurenai mentally. "
Only if she knows that you can escape genjutsu by bleeding is the only way she can escape and since she doesn't know that she's dead.  

Ninjas in naruto are above comics, we are forgetting that Kurenai posseses ninjutsu also 

The minute she notice there is something wrong Kurenai will trap her and slit her throat.  Kurenai wins..

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kadeem
@Meteora: You are neglecting to account that Elektra can sense her opponents intentions via mind reading during combat.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By rbysjti

Kurenai wins here. She's faster and ore agile and she has summons too.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By kadeem
@rbysjti: They are about the same in terms of speed and agility.  I was unaware that she had summonings though.  What creatures can she summon?
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#19  Edited By rbysjti
@kadeem said:
" @rbysjti: Really I was unaware that she had summonings.  What creatures can she summon? "
i have used the wrong word. I'm sorry. i was thinking about the "illusions she could cast"
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kadeem
@rbysjti: Well yeah, but no one has disputed that she is great with genjutsu yet.
Meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Meteora
@kadeem said:
" @Meteora: You are neglecting to account that Elektra can sense her opponents intentions via mind reading during combat. "
What will she read? Kurenai saying "I'll perform my Genjutsu"  All Electra can do is wonder "WTF is Genjutsu?!" Besides is not like Genjutsu is alarming.. It just happens! In fact the moment Electra even touches the field she could of been already trapped in a genjutsu since the very beginning. Also you are forgetting all the tricks these Naruto ninjas got. Substitution, Shadow Clones, etc Too many 
Evasive tools. Electra has no chance.
Lance Bastro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lance Bastro

very interesting kadeem.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kadeem
@Meteora: Kurneai has never had the ability to conjure shadow clones, plus Elektra has beaten people that have more powers than her in the past.  I'm not saying she will necessarily win, but it won't be a stomp either way.
MisterShin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MisterShin
@kadeem said:
" @Meteora: Kurneai has never had the ability to conjure shadow clones, plus Elektra has beaten people that have more powers than her in the past.  I'm not saying she will necessarily win, but it won't be a stomp either way. "
Kurenai is Jounin level, she does not know how to do Shadow Clone. (it is a forbidden technique, remember)
Although she can make a Clone of herself similar to Shadow Clone just not Shadow Clone like Naruto's one.  

Don't forget Kurenai can walk on nearly all surfaces, water, trees, ceilings. Kurenai definiately has the battleground advantage because of this.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By fanboy#1
@MisterShin said:
" @kadeem said:
" @Meteora: Kurneai has never had the ability to conjure shadow clones, plus Elektra has beaten people that have more powers than her in the past.  I'm not saying she will necessarily win, but it won't be a stomp either way. "
Kurenai is Jounin level, she does not know how to do Shadow Clone. (it is a forbidden technique, remember) Although she can make a Clone of herself similar to Shadow Clone just not Shadow Clone like Naruto's one.    Don't forget Kurenai can walk on nearly all surfaces, water, trees, ceilings. Kurenai definiately has the battleground advantage because of this. "

naruto learned the kage bunshin( shadow clone) technique when he was a genin... the level of a ninja does not determine if they can do a forbidden jutsu or not its skill, which kurenai seems to lack in my opinion because itachi owned her and according to some people on this site itachi's genjutsu's would be useless to people who have resisted telpathy in the past ( in marvel) so if elektra has good tp resistance kurenai most likely will lose unless you want 2 go the route using the naruto universe and state the 3 ways 2 get out of a genjustu, which elektra does not know then kurenai will win easily
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kadeem
I think a major issue for Kurenai is Elektra can use her ki/chakra to cast illusions and telepathic attacks as well.  Also Elektra's silent scream jutsu could be a problem for Kurenai.  It they stale mate each other mentally, than it will boil down to who is the best martial artist.
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kurenai via genjutsu pwnge

Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Retnex

Kurenai easy :/

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By Nerx
@Xan said:
" There is no indication that she can even understant what a genjutsu is before its to late. Now if you whant to prove to me she can manipulate chakra (and that ki is the same thing when they don't realy act the same, in the sence you can use chakra to do crazy thing like jutsus), that she can understant a genjutsu and instantly know how to fight it, the fact that she is more powerfull in genjutsu as Kurenai (so she can override  it) and finaly that she has somehow more training using chakra (ki) then someone that lives in world where chakra can be used to create the moon in the ski (sage of 6 paths) or create blasts strong enough to level mountains and so on be my gues.  Untill someone proves to me that Elektra can even understant what a genjutsu is before she is dead i am going with a STOMP here. There are times when even ninjas don't know they are in a genjutsu so Elektra knowing is just bullshit. "
Don't be too harsh and how in the blue hell do you know that chakra even exists in the Marvel Universe? 
Genjutsu works by hijacking the chakra in the opponents brain , it needs chakra to work [everyone in the narutoverse has it]
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xan84

Nerx

Great logic up there bub. So if its a SilverSurfer vs Superman we are going to asume Sups beats him with his little finger because there is no power cosmic in DC ? In battles like this we asume that all there poweres work as they do in there universe.  

Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#31  Edited By Dark Zoom
@Xan: genjutsu works by one person manipulating another persons chakra the opposite way of their flow thus creating an illusion electra doesnt have chakra
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kadeem

Elektra's powers come from manipulating ki which is the same thing as chakra.