Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jeepeh said:
@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: if it didn't he wouldn't have nerfed the captain commander with wonderwiess he himself even said that one on one he is no match for him in terms of power

@darkraiden said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: really why couldn't the captain commander overcome kyoka suigetsu his reiatsu certainly dwarfed aizen's I remember he had to let aizen's sword stab him in the stomach to not be in kyoka suigetsu

IDK ask Aizen. He said it, so I can only go by his word. Also I'm not quite sure his reiatsu DOES dwarf Aizen's.

Yamamoto is far more powerful than Aizen.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: if it didn't he wouldn't have nerfed the captain commander with wonderwiess he himself even said that one on one he is no match for him in terms of power

@darkraiden said:

@uchiha454 said:

@darkraiden: really why couldn't the captain commander overcome kyoka suigetsu his reiatsu certainly dwarfed aizen's I remember he had to let aizen's sword stab him in the stomach to not be in kyoka suigetsu

IDK ask Aizen. He said it, so I can only go by his word. Also I'm not quite sure his reiatsu DOES dwarf Aizen's.

Yamamoto is far more powerful than Aizen.

At least he was at that point in time. After Aizen evolved THEN he was more powerful then Yamamoto. Sheesh. *cowers in a corner in my circular house (yes I just broke physics)*

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was about to make this thread but I google searched it just in case and found this...Lol I should have just made it anyway :/

Anyway I think Kurama takes it. He just needs to avoid Aizen's attacks and wait for the opportunity to plant his sinning tree in Aizen.