Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By whatitdo

Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho

Aizen From Bleach

Random encounter

both from their prime and at their best power.

Explain how and prove your point with legit info

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DarkRaiden

Kurama stomps. Aizen himself said and proved that Bleach moves don't work on someone with overwhelmingly more Reiastsu. Kurama has that over him by far. Kurama's also much faster, stronger, and smarter.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Aizen is at his prime/best power, that means he has Hogyoku.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second Dark Raiden. Hogokyu failed to evolve past Island Busting levels, saying it can go farther is a NLF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second Dark Raiden. Hogokyu failed to evolve past Island Busting levels, saying it can go farther is a NLF

Lol,what? What chapter were you reading? Did you not see the part where Urahara said he used a special kido on Aizen that needed Ichigo to push him far enough to activate? It sealed off Aizen so that the Hogyoku wouldn't recognize him.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Kurama wins

Just as I planned.

Anyway does Kurama have anything to counter Aizen's hax

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Lol,what? What chapter were you reading? Did you not see the part where Urahara said he used a special kido on Aizen that needed Ichigo to push him far enough to activate? It sealed off Aizen so that the Hogyoku wouldn't recognize him.

Um...the kido was restricted by the hogokyu. The only reason it activated is because the hogokyu no longer accepted Aizen as its master because he was defeated by Ichigo. In other words, Ichigo beat him so hard the hogokyu DID NOT evolve him after taking muugetsu. Instead it rejected him, allowing Urahara's seal to activate. So I need to ask, what makes you feel Aizen would be able to get any stronger after that? The answer is he simply can't, that's why the hogokyu was like "peace"

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep. He still gets stomped. Effortlessly.

Best Case scenario for Aizen, he's trapped in the Sinning Tree for ever and ever and ever.

Kurama stomps either way. And it's not even close at all. It's like....A random weight lifter vs. Hulk in an armwrestle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: No no no, Urahara sealed the kido inside another kido and it was only until Ichigo pushed him far enough that it was able to take effect.

(Accidentally clicked next by accident)

It's because that Ichigo had brought him far enough that the seal was able to activate. The Hogyoku rejects him AFTER the seal activates. Notice before hand he was completely fine until Urahara's kido activates.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By thelocust619

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: impossible. You say it rejected him after the seal took effect, yet in the final scan you posted it says "it took effect because his power was weakening" as in "becoming weaker" as in not becoming stronger because the hogokyu had already rejected him when ichigo hit him with muugetsu. In fact if you post the next scan, Urahara even says "thanks to ichigo", proving that it was Ichigo's attack that made the hogokyu reject aizen which weakened him enough for the seal to activate. As he described in the scans you posted to try n debunk this. He's clearly saying exactly what I said. It makes much more sense than "the kifo was waiting for aizen to get...stronger...before activating" Wut?? No...

Now if mountain busting ichigo could beat Aizen so hard the hogokyu refuses to adapt any farther, why would Aizen be able to adapt beyond that level? Sure, they suggest Aizen was rejected because he wanted to be rejected, but that was never any more than speculation and thusly there is nothing to outright verify Aizen can continue evolving beyond a state that can handle muugetsu.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Carter_esque

@darkraiden said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

Best Case scenario for Aizen, he's trapped in the Sinning Tree for ever and ever and ever.

Kurama stomps either way. And it's not even close at all. It's like....A random weight lifter vs. Hulk in an armwrestle.

Pretty much this.

@darkraiden you really oughta think about signing yourself up on the Battle Callout Phonebook under Yu Yu Hakusho.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Pretty much this.

@darkraiden you really oughta think about signing yourself up on the Battle Callout Phonebook under Yu Yu Hakusho.

lol maybe. I just kinda show up since it's a favorite anime of mine. It also tends to get lowballed and disrespected so I have to come and defend it.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@darkraiden said:

Pretty much this.

lol maybe. I just kinda show up since it's a favorite anime of mine. It also tends to get lowballed and disrespected so I have to come and defend it.

Same here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love kurama but how does he compete with aizen?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Aizen but how does he compete with Kurama?

Fixed that for you..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

No you didn't. Im serious. Based on feats alone, kurama wouldn't stand much of a chance against top tier bleach characters.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

No you didn't. Im serious. Based on feats alone, kurama wouldn't stand much of a chance against top tier bleach characters.

I'm just going to assume that you're joking and end this discussion now.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

Sigh. Then prove to me. How does he beat Aizen?

No Caption Provided

I'll wait.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

No Caption Provided

I'll wait.

@cadencev2 - Please "take him to church".

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marshall_Long

Kurama

ShiZZmAhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

No Caption Provided

I'll wait.

Lmao!

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

@carter_esque said:

@deathhero61 said:

Fixed that for you..

No Caption Provided

I'll wait.

lol Others have already provided the reason why Kurama would win... are you just wanting to start a debate in lieu of skimming through the evidence that has already been presented?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On the contrary, it has the ability to grant the users deepest desires. If Aizen wants Kurama dead, then the Hogyoku could arguably grant him the power to do so.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Carter_esque

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

On the contrary, it has the ability to grant the users deepest desires. If Aizen wants Kurama dead, then the Hogyoku could arguably grant him the power to do so.

And I'm sure that he'll be fulfilling that desire... in his mind while trapped inside of Kurama's Sinning Tree for all eternity.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: what is a Azien. I do not do crappy Bleach threads.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque: What evidence? a back and forth argument on how ichigo beated aizen? and the Hogokyu's abilities?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Uchiha545

I never saw any illusion resistance from kurama from what I recall but many people are saying him can kurama overcome kyoka suigetsu

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang you hate Bleach too? It's actually a pretty good manga. Have you tried to give it a chance?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

Dang you hate Bleach too? It's actually a pretty good manga. Have you tried to give it a chance?

Bleach is actually pretty damn cool. Every arc is interesting in its own way, although i did skip the zanpacto arc since whoever made the anime decided to cut into the most epic fight in bleach just for that arc........

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Aizen stomps pretty handily here

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@cadencev2 said:

Bleach is actually pretty damn cool. Every arc is interesting in its own way, although i did skip the zanpacto arc since whoever made the anime decided to cut into the most epic fight in bleach just for that arc........

I watched the show. Some parts are cool, but the whole powers they have are lame and hax.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DeathHero61

@cadencev2: Lame? I'd say unique. Hax? most of the characters with hax have some sort of flaw or loophole IIRC

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Lame? I'd say unique. Hax? most of the characters with hax have some sort of flaw or loophole IIRC

Im a fan of skill with power over loop hole exploiting or hax powers.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

And I'm sure that he'll be fulfilling that desire... in his mind while trapped inside of Kurama's Sinning Tree for all eternity.

all eternity?

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurama stomps. Aizen himself said and proved that Bleach moves don't work on someone with overwhelmingly more Reiastsu. Kurama has that over him by far. Kurama's also much faster, stronger, and smarter.

this.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

Out with you.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

Out with you.

He is partly correct, considering that the victim is immortal like Elder Toguro.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

Out with you.

He is partly correct, considering that the victim is immortal like Elder Toguro.

and the part where he's incorrect?

Loading Video...

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

Out with you.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@carter_esque said:

@awesam said:

@thelocust619 said:

all eternity?

Out with you.

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

@princearagorn1:

LOLZ!

The Big "IF" is, can Kurama PLANT the seeds without Aizen noticing it. The seeds could be considered hax because it seals the user's ability and imprisoning them in a dream/nightmare state. The Tree (Parasite) continuously feed on the user, if the victim is immortal then both could last for eternity.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume you are referring to the moment where he overpowered soifon shikai two hit technique. I think that rule may only apply to her ability because she said it was a poison and IIRC Aizen said using his reiatsu he can overpower the poison of her shikai. If it was the case why didn't Aizen tank all of their attacks in fake karakura town to show them how truly inferior they are rather than kyoka suigetsu them that instance is really the only instance I recall of Aizen tanking an attack I could be wrong though.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

I assume you are referring to the moment where he overpowered soifon shikai two hit technique. I think that rule may only apply to her ability because she said it was a poison and IIRC Aizen said using his reiatsu he can overpower the poison of her shikai. If it was the case why didn't Aizen tank all of their attacks in fake karakura town to show them how truly inferior they are rather than kyoka suigetsu them that instance is really the only instance I recall of Aizen tanking an attack I could be wrong though.

IIRC He said that techniques in general can be overpowered by Reiatsu by a much stronger opponent. So that would include his illusions unfortunately.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: really why couldn't the captain commander overcome kyoka suigetsu his reiatsu certainly dwarfed aizen's I remember he had to let aizen's sword stab him in the stomach to not be in kyoka suigetsu

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: really why couldn't the captain commander overcome kyoka suigetsu his reiatsu certainly dwarfed aizen's I remember he had to let aizen's sword stab him in the stomach to not be in kyoka suigetsu

IDK ask Aizen. He said it, so I can only go by his word. Also I'm not quite sure his reiatsu DOES dwarf Aizen's.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: if it didn't he wouldn't have nerfed the captain commander with wonderwiess he himself even said that one on one he is no match for him in terms of power

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: impossible. You say it rejected him after the seal took effect, yet in the final scan you posted it says "it took effect because his power was weakening" as in "becoming weaker" as in not becoming stronger because the hogokyu had already rejected him when ichigo hit him with muugetsu. In fact if you post the next scan, Urahara even says "thanks to ichigo", proving that it was Ichigo's attack that made the hogokyu reject aizen which weakened him enough for the seal to activate. As he described in the scans you posted to try n debunk this. He's clearly saying exactly what I said. It makes much more sense than "the kifo was waiting for aizen to get...stronger...before activating" Wut?? No...

Now if mountain busting ichigo could beat Aizen so hard the hogokyu refuses to adapt any farther, why would Aizen be able to adapt beyond that level? Sure, they suggest Aizen was rejected because he wanted to be rejected, but that was never any more than speculation and thusly there is nothing to outright verify Aizen can continue evolving beyond a state that can handle muugetsu.

I would say it was more than speculation with the look Urahara gave Ichigo when he said it. Urahara just didn't tell Aizen the truth because if he knew the reason he lost his power is because he didn't want it he would probably change his mind and say "NO. I WANT IT." I'm not sure if it would make a difference though. I'd say him wanting to be rejected is the correct version though.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: if it didn't he wouldn't have nerfed the captain commander with wonderwiess he himself even said that one on one he is no match for him in terms of power

@uchiha454 said:

IDK ask Aizen. He said it, so I can only go by his word. Also I'm not quite sure his reiatsu DOES dwarf Aizen's.

Yamamoto is far more powerful than Aizen. And Shinji's illusions worked on Aizen who had far more spiritual power than him. I guess the illusions aren't Reiatsu based?