Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By onilordasmodeus

Team 1 for round one. Liu, Kung, and Danny are definitely top notch fighters, but Cage just isn't in their league in terms of h2h skill. I'll take the more skilled team.

Probably team 2 for round 2. Morals on, and seeing as how they are all just going for the KO, I can see Luke and Danny running shop.

But I'm torn for round 3. All going all out I can see this being a pretty good fight. All these guys break steel and such with their bare hands but I just think even with Cage's enhanced durability and strength that his inferior fighting skills would hold him back.

There is no doubt Cage would be a serious threat given this power set, but both Liu and Kung's speed and skill are beyond Cage to the point that they could probably hit him at will. That being said though, I'm not 100% sure how much damage they could inflict going all out. Cage's durability extents to his skin, muscles, and bones, but being hit in the right spots with the right amount of force can do serious damage to him regardless of his extra durability.

For rounds 1 and 2 I see the fights as Liu vs Danny and Kung vs Cage, but for round 3 I think it would be a better fight the other way around.

Kung can hold his own against Danny though I'd give Danny a big advantage in striking power. But Kung can control his hat through some type of TK, and just like himself, his hat can teleport. Kung Lao with his hat makes this fight somewhat of a 2v1 scenario. IDK who would win though I think Kung has the edge in deadliness.

Like I said before, Liu Kang is much faster and more skilled that Cage, while Luke is far more durable and stronger than Liu. There is no doubt that Liu would have an up hill battle, but Liu has only really been defeated twice; by a God and then by 2 powerful sorcerers. With nothing but his physical prowess on his side, I'm not sure Cage can put Liu down.