Team 2 has he advantage.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ZhuRong

One sided. Any one on Team 2 could solo. But Diana and Hal going to have big trouble with Supes.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ElmoHump

Team two.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@zhurong: Flash is the only reason this fight isnt a manslaighter, Superman > Hal Jordan and all GLs sans WL Kyle.

A fully powered Faora > Diana. Diana puts up a tough fight for Kal because Kal isnt a warrior, Diana is a much better fighter. Faora is a master martial artist, as seen in MoS, and Kryptonian adult women are more powerful than Diana.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: But no Diana can't solo a blood lusted Zod,Fiora and Supes. New 52 Supes is currently faster than Barry travel wise and nearly as fast combat wise.Plus his strength is on par of a planet buster so I highly doubt Diana solo.I'd let Hal solo but barely due to his Pre 52 feats.But yeah Flash is the only one there that can solo without dying.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: superman isn't greater than Hal, nor can he handle Hals verasilty. Wonder Woman already schooled zod and faora( though she can't solo).

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Team 2. WW can beat Zod or Faora. I'm unsure how she'd do against Superman. His raw power is greater than we've seen in a while.

GL is a big gun here too while I think Flash is a distraction at best. I don't believe an IMP will KO anyone in this fight.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: You people are nuts, no GL can take on Superman 1 on 1. I'll keep using Snyder's description of their power level until some else writes otherwise, but Kal is 5 times more powerful than Hal.

As far as Faora and Zod v. Diana, they werent fully charged yet, especially not Faora. Round 2 was a lot closer, but Diana's advantage of superior fighting doesnt hold weight for Faora.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By w0nd

@elmohump

Where did it say superman is currently faster than flash travel wise? Because then I missed something

@superguy1591 said:

@zhurong: Flash is the only reason this fight isnt a manslaighter, Superman > Hal Jordan and all GLs sans WL Kyle.

A fully powered Faora > Diana. Diana puts up a tough fight for Kal because Kal isnt a warrior, Diana is a much better fighter. Faora is a master martial artist, as seen in MoS, and Kryptonian adult women are more powerful than Diana.

She was taking them both on at the same time pretty fine to me....
She was taking them both on at the same time pretty fine to me....

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: First of all, are you a skirt or does Sophia have a different meaning?

Second of all, even Kara (Supergirl) is more powerful than Diana and Kara is 16. In H'El, Diana admitted that Kara has more pop in her punches than her, but Kara cant fight.

As far as Hal is concerned. Geoff Johns had Superman shatter Hal's constructs and force him to play defense in the only fight they've had so far in N52. I could also reference Snyder saying Kal is 5 times more powerful than Hal, but you guys keep ignoring it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000

@superguy1591: John Stewart and pieface already beat superman when he was backed up by the whole league. They can make planetary constructs(and have done so) and kryptonite. Put the two together.

John easily h'el martain manhunter, tanked a planet busting explosion, nearly re made a solar system and noticeable damage to fernus.

Hal beat mongul easily even when he had yellow weakness, got the upper hand against cyborg superman when he had 10 green rings(cyborg has one shotted superman), covered planets in his constructs, and given plans investing the jla so successful a rookie used it. Don't even get me started on Kyle.

Faora was amped by Apollo. Not natural levels for her. Barry solos by speed force dump.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Neither was at full power, least of which was Faora who was at less than 10% since she just escaped the Phantom Zone and hadnt bathed in uv yet long enough to compete with Diana.

Zod isnt a fighter, he was outclassed, and also not at 100%.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By myerlanski

When making this match...I've always thought the Earthlings seemed out of their league but then I thought about the heroes and villians that are in the DC universe from Earth...and the Earthlings do have some heavy hitters to compete with the heavy hitter aliens...

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Was Superman trying to hurt John in that fight?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: John was trying to hurt him. He just shot him in the eye. He proceeded to beat flash and Wonder Woman.

And I don't think superman can easily get through shields with planetary durability.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By w0nd
@superguy1591 said:

@w0nd: Neither was at full power, least of which was Faora who was at less than 10% since she just escaped the Phantom Zone and hadnt bathed in uv yet long enough to compete with Diana.

Zod isnt a fighter, he was outclassed, and also not at 100%.

No Caption Provided

But the end result was this...so either zod isnt a fighter and not at full power but he got the one up on superman when wonder woman was handling them both just fine...or superman sucks,. Even if he was holding back, the fact this was the end result says something. Zod was also one of Kryptons best soldiers attaining the rank of general...but he doesn't know how to fight?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By w0nd

@sophia89 said:

@w0nd: ahh you beat me to it. >:(

jk

lol oh well! sorry! When i think of people "holding back" i think of them holding back just enough to win, and not kill their opponent or hurt them too badly...in this situation superman was bloodied and held by the neck by someone who apparently doesn't know how to fight. I know someone is bound to say he was holding back.

To add to this the only people who admittedly said they were holding back was Zod because he didn't want to kill any more of his people. And wonder woman out of respect to supermans no killing rule.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Speed Force Dump

I don't believe Flash is fast enough compared to Superman to do that. Does that make sense? I had a real hard time wording it and it still doesn't sound right. Superman's speed is similar and we've seen him do well against Barry before. Even Supergirl did all right.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It should also be noted that Wonder Woman is able to control soldiers now which both Zod and Faora are. It's possible she can turn them against Superman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Barry was holding back against Supergirl. Barry was playing around when he first met Superman.

He doesn't even need to be faster than him to dump him, while he was tied up in chains he still sent Gorilla Grodd to the Speed Force

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokeysteve

@dondave said:

Barry was holding back against Supergirl. Barry was playing around when he first met Superman.

He doesn't even need to be faster than him to dump him, while he was tied up in chains he still sent Gorilla Grodd to the Speed Force

He was trying to stop her. Why would he hold back and let her hit him. Doesn't make sense. Barry isn't as fast as he was Pre 52. They made him a quicker thinker though.

I don't remember that. That arc was so boring for me. Grodd with super speed was pretty badass though. Do you remember the iss number maybe? I can skim through it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve He was holding back. Kara even notices that he can't bring himself to hit her and even at that, Kara mentions how she's trying keep up with speeds he makes look easy.

Flash 16

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#30  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@pokeysteve: Barry held back, by her own admission he made everything look easy - she did not really hold her own, once she hit him he took her out quite easily.

No Caption Provided

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Barry held back, by her own admission he made everything look easy - she did not really hold her own, once she hit him he took her out quite easily.

Of course she did. He never actually hurts her. All he does is take her through a wall. She saves his life a page or two after that (twice if you count Krypto). He ended up needing Kryptonian tech to stop her. He was "out of time and options" by his own admission.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal or Flash solos. Wait no just Hal solos

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

Barry held back, by her own admission he made everything look easy - she did not really hold her own, once she hit him he took her out quite easily.

Of course she did. He never actually hurts her. All he does is take her through a wall. She saves his life a page or two after that (twice if you count Krypto). He ended up needing Kryptonian tech to stop her. He was "out of time and options" by his own admission.

That’s because he wasn’t actually fighting back, he was trying to reason with her and dodging her attacks until she hit him hard, then he took her out without harming her, it does not represent his ability because he was not really fighting back. He has Femtosecond perception (one quadrillionth of one second) which is leagues beyond any Kryptonian. IIRC, afterward when Wonder Woman actually fought Supergirl, she easily blitzed Supergirl as she actually fought back.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

then he took her out without harming her,

This is wrong and why it's impossible to debate with you. He was not able to take her out with his powerset. She actually saves his life.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@pokeysteve said:

@frozen said:

then he took her out without harming her,

This is wrong and why it's impossible to debate with you. He was not able to take her out with his powerset. She actually saves his life.

Look at the scan posted. He specifically came to talk. At no point did he actually engage into fight. His power-set was not used in fight. In a fight, he would spam IMP's on her, and considering she was barely able to keep up with a Flash that was not even fighting, demonstrates how far his speed is leagues beyond hers. At no point did she hold her own, he came to negotiate and was caught off guard.

If anything, the scan should be used to show how far beyond Flashes are to Kryptonians, he perceives in Femtoseconds, Kryptonians just....don't.....

No Caption Provided

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Tyger

Green Lantern Solos, or keeps flying just out of reach while pointing and laughing and letting Flash and WW clobber the Kryptonians.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@zhurong said:

One sided. Any one on Team 2 could solo. But Diana and Hal going to have big trouble with Supes.

No not at all. Nobody is soloing.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Look at the scan posted. He specifically came to talk. At no point did he actually engage into fight. His power-set was not used in fight. In a fight, he would spam IMP's on her, and considering she was barely able to keep up with a Flash that was not even fighting, demonstrates how far his speed is leagues beyond hers. At no point did she hold her own, he came to negotiate and was caught off guard.

If anything, the scan should be used to show how far beyond Flashes are to Kryptonians, he perceives in Femtoseconds, Kryptonians just....don't.....

Barry hasn't IMPed anyone yet. The scan you just posted makes Superman and Supergirl hitting him even more impressive. How does her tagging him twice show that his speed is leagues above hers? The "he wasn't engaging her" pov doesn't work there since he'd still be going all out to avoid being kicked and kneed in the face. The scan also has Flash clearly stating that he REACTS in femtoseconds. Not perceives. New 52 Barry isn't anywhere near where Pre 52 Wally and Barry were in power levels.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2, mainly because of Hal

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@pokeysteve said:

@frozen said:

Barry hasn't IMPed anyone yet. The scan you just posted makes Superman and Supergirl hitting him even more impressive. How does her tagging him twice show that his speed is leagues above hers? The "he wasn't engaging her" pov doesn't work there since he'd still be going all out to avoid being kicked and kneed in the face. The scan also has Flash clearly stating that he REACTS in femtoseconds. Not perceives. New 52 Barry isn't anywhere near where Pre 52 Wally and Barry were in power levels.

Actually, an IMP would kill her, punching at super-speeds (below IMP) would knock her out. No, it does not - read the scans, he isn't fighting her, he's come to talk and negotiate, she then catches him unsuspectingly (via surprise, characters are often left more vulnerable), tries to fight him and he gets hit......that is not representative of a fight/encounter, for Superman or Supergirl to catch him a properly stipulated fight, they would need comparable combat speed. She, exerted herself to her fullest of her ability and tagged a Flash that was trying to talk, which pretty much does confirm he is above her if she was only able to do that in the situation.

Barry isn't Pre-52 levels, okay but neither is Supergirl - his reactions/feats are actually very impressive thus far.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Actually, an IMP would kill her, punching at super-speeds (below IMP) would knock her out. No, it does not - read the scans, he isn't fighting her, he's come to talk and negotiate, she then catches him unsuspectingly (via surprise, characters are often left more vulnerable), tries to fight him and he gets hit......that is not representative of a fight/encounter, for Superman or Supergirl to catch him a properly stipulated fight, they would need comparable combat speed. She, exerted herself to her fullest of her ability and tagged a Flash that was trying to talk, which pretty much does confirm he is above her if she was only able to do that in the situation.

Barry isn't Pre-52 levels, okay but neither is Supergirl - his reactions/feats are actually very impressive thus far.

• Lol an IMP killing her is 100% assumption. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that. You can't base a debate around assumptions.
  • He isn't attacking her no but that doesn't mean he isn't going all out. If I was taking swings at you, would you be doing everything you could to avoid getting punched? Of course you would. That is what I'm saying. It doesn't matter what his intentions were. He was aware she was trying to hit him and he got hit twice. I don't know how else to explain that to you. That's a combat speed feat for her and a good one. She HAS comparable combat speed. He is above her obviously but it's not as big of a margin as everyone thinks.
  • If he was bloodlusted or needed to kill her he could beat her. He can't solo 3 Kryptonians but he'll phase some organs out of whoever he does face.
senglord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: when was this said? 5 times stronger? What is deceased smoking

Awesomedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash solos.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@pokeysteve said:

@frozen said:

• Lol an IMP killing her is 100% assumption. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that. You can't base a debate around assumptions.
  • He isn't attacking her no but that doesn't mean he isn't going all out. If I was taking swings at you, would you be doing everything you could to avoid getting punched? Of course you would. That is what I'm saying. It doesn't matter what his intentions were. He was aware she was trying to hit him and he got hit twice. I don't know how else to explain that to you. That's a combat speed feat for her and a good one. She HAS comparable combat speed. He is above her obviously but it's not as big of a margin as everyone thinks.
  • If he was bloodlusted or needed to kill her he could beat her. He can't solo 3 Kryptonians but he'll phase some organs out of whoever he does face.
  • Here is the base. Superman clone nearly beat her to death. Now imagine an IMP spam.
  • Let's look at the scans for the fight.

Barry arives, and is tired having just barely arrived.

No Caption Provided

''I'm never vibrating through anything again. Don't think I can''

He's that tired.

She then tackles a tired Flash, to signify that he did not expect an attack (leaving him more vulnerable and his abilities less effective), he says ''Wh--?'' and is cut off.

No Caption Provided

She's then astounded by the speed of a tired Flash who she sucker-attacked, he then STATES that he has to get her out of the Fortress as fast as he can.

No Caption Provided

He casually spams punches on her at super-speeds, explicitly tells her he does not want to fight and she then says her head is spinning because of the punches he casually spanned.

No Caption Provided

Then they briefly skirmish, she says ''it's almost like he can't bring himself to hit me''.

The reason why he was tagged is because while tired Flash who got sucker attacked was trying to dodge, your abilities will never be at their best or even representative if you explicitly do not engage. If you engage fully, you will dodge better. If you're just there to negotiate and dodge, you can only dodge for so long if you're not effectively returning with your own shots.

The reason why people think their speed was not comparable is because a great deal was done to show hoe much faster he really was, each narration box confirmed that.

• Considering how much faster he has shown to be, he can vibrate at super-speeds and speed-force dump.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'm not reading all that. It's probably the same crap you always use anyways and debating is a waste of time. We disagree again. Shocker.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@pokeysteve: It's not crap. It's evidence backed up by the actual comic, what the actual narration boxes state and show.

New52Collector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By New52Collector

Just a couple corrections:

There's no IMPs in New 52

Neither Barry nor Kara were going full out.

Kara: "I don't want to hurt you! I don't want to hurt anyone! But I will do anything, anything to stop you"

That proves she wasn't fully trying either. And she said that after the majority of their fight was over.

Flash never ONCE punched kara. Much less spammed punches. That's just not true.

What cause Kara to say her head was spinning was the air tornado that flash created with his arm to disorient and hold off the experience less and still new to her powers Kara.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

It's not crap. It's evidence backed up by the actual comic, what the actual narration boxes state and show.

Just going off of my experiences with you it's most likely full of you twisting what actually happened to suit your side or the most miniscule of things blown up into colossal feats. If New52collector's post is any indication, it's the former.