#1 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1:

-Win by death or knockout

-Morals on

-No prep

-Post Crisis Superman & 20 Kryptonians

-Standard 616 Gladiator & 20 Strontians (All at 100% confidence)

Scenario 2:

-Bloodlust on

-No prep

Fight takes place on Sakaar from Planet Hulk:

Who wins this fight?

#2 Edited by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

strontians since they are trained warriors and kryptonians are somewhat pacifist

#4 Posted by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by ThanoStomp (759 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a tough one. I believe Gladiator can beat post-crisis Superman. However, all the Strontians do not go through, or complete, the training that made Gladiator the best of his kind. So, it depends on if the other Kryptonians are at Superman's level or not. I'm leaning towards the Strontians because they are basically always "no morals" fighters. Making them bloodlusted on top of that would be tough on the Kryptos.

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Sakaar even orbit around a yellow sun?

#7 Posted by tparks (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of Superman's middle of the road feats are way above some of Gladiator's best feats. Kryptonian's should stomp both rounds.

#8 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians, none of them are as strong as superman but they have more notable members like zod, ursa, and non. The strontians are for a large part nameless

#9 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Those are rarities. Rebels, Most Kryptonians are pacifist IIRC, they may have a military, but they are used to fighting under a red sun, won't be used to their powers. Strontians were born with what they have, and are competitive in nature. Make a wall and they bust if just to show they can. Plus i remember a no name Strontian Putting Down Nova Prime.

TL;DR-Names don't make the species. And Strontians have a high chance of winning this.

#10 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Strontians

#11 Posted by nickthedevil (11089 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kryptonians have more notable citizens. Nightwing, Flamebird, General Zod, Ursa, Non.

#12 Posted by Argothor (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Strontians

#13 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

im sorry that sounds like a silly question. do you really think the OP made this battle to see who would win between 20 Gladiators and superman with 20 powerless kryptonians? cmon guys lets not act silly.

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues said:

The Kryptonians have more notable citizens. Nightwing, Flamebird, General Zod, Ursa, Non.

Nightwing is a Kryptonian????????????????????????????????????

Anyway, i don't know who wins.

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues: I still don't see how notoriety contributes to Fighting Power. i repeat an Unamed Strontian Was handling Nova Prime.

#16 Posted by pooty (10322 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues: I still don't see how notoriety contributes to Fighting Power. i repeat an Unamed Strontian Was handling Nova Prime.

Agreed. being "popular" has nothing to do with this battle. I would pick Strontians. because I believe they have a consistent level of power. A kryptonians power depends on how long they have been exposed to a yellow sun. some of those kryptonians could be "weak" in comparison.

#17 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Strontians are used to their powers. Kryptonians are not.

#18 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Nor would they be accustomed to their powers. Strontians were born with them and Flex them every chance they can.

#19 Posted by HyperViper97 (1310 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians have little experience with their powers. Gladiators race have plenty

#20 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

cmon man. get real. the OP didnt want to know what would happen if kryptonians that dont know how to use their powers fought against strontians. he wants to know what happens with 20 strontians vs 20 kryptonians. Again, lets not act silly. And if you all truly believe that he meant to put noob kryptonians in here then thats spite and needs to be locked and flagged

#21 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: We can't remove Factors, simply based on what you thought the op Meant. Its inherent in the Race, how they were raised. Strontians are Aggressive, Kryptonians Submissive.

If you give a rabbit a Spear, doesn't change the fact that its a rabbit.

#22 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie: We can't remove Factors, simply based on what you thought the op Meant. Its inherent in the Race, how they were raised. Strontians are Aggressive, Kryptonians Submissive.

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

This thread is 20 strontians vs kryptonians that juuust got their powers and dont know how to use them. in which case, its a mismatch and needs to be locked.

#23 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians do have experience with their powers if you consider the ones from New Krypton

#24 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: But their nature means they arn't going to use them as often as the Stontians. Just look at the OP pics for reference, Kryptonians enjoying a nice flight in the sunny sky, Versus Strontians enjoying a nice flight into battle.

Besides i don't know if op Meant new Krypton, he didn't specify so....

#25 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19489 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogues said:

Nightwing is a Kryptonian????????????????????????????????????

Anyway, i don't know who wins.

Wrong Nightwing xD

#26 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: But their nature means they arn't going to use them as often as the Stontians. Just look at the OP pics for reference, Kryptonians enjoying a nice flight in the sunny sky, Versus Strontians enjoying a nice flight into battle.

Besides i don't know if op Meant new Krypton, he didn't specify so....

Zod's army would argue against you

#27 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: I was assuming we were using Everyday Kryptonions? But Like i said, those are irregularities. who were, for the most part, brainwashed. Like taking North Korea and using that as a baseline for Humans. its not wrong, but its not right.

#28 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

This thread is 20 strontians vs kryptonians that juuust got their powers and dont know how to use them. in which case, its a mismatch and needs to be locked.

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Look at that! The same person loving on Ellaine Bellock's omnipotence on a thread that was obviously a mistmatch is now crying for his little helpless kryptonians... Dude you're such a biased person... Im not taking you seriously anymore. xD! This situation is soooo funny!

#29 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Look at that! The same person loving on Ellaine Bellock's omnipotence on a thread that was obviously a mistmatch is now crying for his little helpless kryptonians... Dude you're such a biased person... Im not taking you seriously anymore. xD! This situation is soooo funny!

whos "crying" dont be rude or you'll get flagged. its a mismatch and i called it a mismatch dont be stupid.

#30 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Ahem

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

whos "crying" dont be rude or you'll get flagged. its a mismatch and i called it a mismatch dont be stupid.

"Does this website condone its members to" call others stupid?

#31 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn Ahem

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

"Does this website condone its members to" call others stupid?

you just got a warning. 1 more time and youre outta here. id suggest you stop

#32 Posted by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Yeah, because that other thread wasn't a mismatch. Because me calling a mismatch makes me a biased person while you doing it makes you the all mighty justice savior among the posters... Yeah... Keep it up Inconvenient_Truth... Just to let you know... You're starting to be a joke in the vine. Soon everybody will know you're just a dude who got own by someone and tried to create another account because he was so embarrassed of how bad he handled that argumentation... Keep it up, i haven't called you anything nor insulted you, so don't play that move on me.

#33 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn

@convenientlie said:

@ghostravage said:

@convenientlie said:

@funsiized said:

fine by me.

@god_spawn

@deranged_midget_

@vance_astro

Yeah, because that other thread wasn't a mismatch. Because me calling a mismatch makes me a biased person while you doing it makes you the all mighty justice savior among the posters... Yeah... Keep it up Inconvenient_Truth... Just to let you know... You're starting to be a joke in the vine. Soon everybody will know you're just a dude who got own by someone and tried to create another account because he was so embarrassed of how bad he handled that argumentation... Keep it up, i haven't called you anything nor insulted you, so don't play that move on me.

#34 Edited by Doomnaut (1971 posts) - - Show Bio

Um these are Kryptonians that are trained to fight not just some random civilian Kryptonians. And Sakaar revolves around a yellow sun.

#35 Posted by Raw_Material (3207 posts) - - Show Bio

Kryptonians for sure.

#36 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut: Trained to Fight with their powers? that makes a difference.

#37 Posted by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut said:

Um these are Kryptonians that are trained to fight not just some random civilian Kryptonians. And Sakaar revolves around a yellow sun.

The OP has spoken. LOL at the viners that thought this was strontians vs noob kryptonians and the other viners thinking that theyd be fighting under a red sun hahahha.

#38 Edited by GhostRavage (7576 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah... That's indeed funny...

#39 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to remember a small group of regular kryptonians murdering Doomsday.....

#40 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4465 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 1:

-Morals on

-No prep

Scenario 2:

-Bloodlust on

-No prep

Fight takes place on Sakaar from Planet Hulk:

- I'm leaning towards Strontians. They're well trained of their powers a warrior class society and some also had studied magic.

#41 Posted by theONEtaichou (1450 posts) - - Show Bio

remind me again please...

either way Kryptonians win

good day

#42 Posted by dondave (26786 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

remind me again please...

either way Kryptonians win

good day

It was during the New Krypton Arc IIRC

#43 Posted by i_like_swords (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@omgomgwtfwtf said:

im sorry that sounds like a silly question. do you really think the OP made this battle to see who would win between 20 Gladiators and superman with 20 powerless kryptonians? cmon guys lets not act silly.

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

cmon man. get real. the OP didnt want to know what would happen if kryptonians that dont know how to use their powers fought against strontians. he wants to know what happens with 20 strontians vs 20 kryptonians. Again, lets not act silly. And if you all truly believe that he meant to put noob kryptonians in here then thats spite and needs to be locked and flagged

Must you attack every observation people make?

@doomnaut said:

The OP has spoken. LOL at the viners that thought this was strontians vs noob kryptonians and the other viners thinking that theyd be fighting under a red sun hahahha.

Yeah man, hahaha lol at all those people! Ownd! xD

#44 Edited by New_World_Order (11177 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhmm...I'll take the Strontians any day. I remember one being abld to give Nova Prime great trouble.